A Day In The Life Of Rocket

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is really suppose to help with fat burning during fasted cardio @sns8778
Alpha Y is my favorite Fasted morning cardio supp. Really makes me sweat. Usually 1 cap is plenty but every now and again I will take 2. It also really helps with my mood. One of my all time favorite supps that I need to order ASAP.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can’t beat smoked meat…..Man I couldn’t be a Vegan if I wanted to, my heart just wouldn’t be in it. I’ll always be a carnivore.😜
I can’t ever get enough of the Grandkids.😍
That's all I do is smoke most it seems like for meal preps. So good and you don't have to be a grill master to do it either!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/11/2023 174lbs

Up at 3 am today, drank a cup of coffee, screwed off on the internet for a while, 5:30 am, I started to feel very tired and sleepy so I laid down and slept till about 7am. I still did not feel great so I thought I will take my walk but I will also take my good ole time. (1) SNS Thermagize XT & (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT than headed out at 7am for my fasted cardio 2 mile walk, it took about 40 minutes.

I did some lawn work and some choirs around the house, but I pretty much felt like crap all day. I think I am just trying to do to much. :mad: I rested most of the afternoon and evening, I watch NHRA and NASCAR both, I haven't watch that much TV in years!! Tomorrow I am going to try and sleep in a bit and no fasted cardio, my broken body is really letting me down !!

Calories 1,795
Fats 104 grams
Carbs 198
Protein 85

Nutrition sucked today, I will rest up and get back on track tomorrow !!

Last edited:
gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
06/11/2023 174lbs

Up at 3 am today, drank a cup of coffee, screwed off on the internet for a while, 5:30 am, I started to feel very tired and sleepy so I laid down and slept till about 7am. I still did not feel great so I thought I will take my walk but I will also take my good ole time. (1) SNS Thermagize XT & (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT than headed out at 7am for my fasted cardio 2 mile walk, it took about 40 minutes.

I did some lawn work and some choirs around the house, but I pretty much felt like crap all day. I think I am just trying to do to much. :mad: I rested most of the afternoon and evening, I watch NHRA and NASCAR both, I haven't watch that much TV in years!! Tomorrow I am going to try and sleep in a bit and no fasted cardio, my broken body is really letting me down !!

Calories 1,795
Fats 104 grams
Carbs 198
Protein 85

Nutrition sucked today, I will rest up and get back on track tomorrow !!
Yeah man, give yourself a break and rest up, you deserve it. Watch some more TV and let your body recuperate.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve got like 8 years now going strong on mine, and when I’m not close to a meet they are the only knee sleeves I use. I bet they’ve been worn an average of 400 times for squats now, and half as many deadlift sessions as shin guards! Plus stones/loading, weighted carries, cleans, etc.
I'm thinking I got mine circa 2015 so they're right there, I do tend to throw mine on for deads as well out of habit I think and often leave them on for cardio, they're fantastic

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have never been good at relaxing, I guess I need to do a better job of being lazy
I get that. unless i'm on a beach with a book sometimes you get stir crazy at home and find jobs you need to do... I'm not really great at it either, especially if my wife is home lol.

now if my wife is gone I can turn on the golf channel, or futurama, or even hit some fortnite with my boy lol.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/12/2023 175lbs

Up at 4:15 am today, drank a cup of coffee, screwed off on the internet for a while, Breakfast, Shower, 7:15 Blood Work, Meeting with Cancer Dr. 8:00, Chemo 8:15. At work at 12:30 - 5pm. I still did not feel great, so no Cardio or Workout, I rested every chance I got today and I ate in a surplus, but pretty clean foods. I'm just want to get this machine back on track and feeling good. I also only had (2) cups of coffee (not my normal 4-5 and a PWO) and I made sure to drink twice the amount of water. I think I may have let myself get a bit dehydrated both Saturday & Sunday.

Calories 2,354
Fats 132 grams (I ate a lot of nuts today)
Carbs 175
Protein 151

I am happy with this for today. I am typing this at about 8pm and feel better than I have since Friday, we will see how I feel in the morning and see if the plan was a success ?? I pretty sure it will be. Some slow fasted cardio my be in my morning plan !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am choosing the resting option myself, even though not going through anything near as tough as you are. My whole night I plan to focus on rest and hopefully getting to sleep at a decent time. Just run down, and actually happy to not have a session to do today.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am choosing the resting option myself, even though not going through anything near as tough as you are. My whole night I plan to focus on rest and hopefully getting to sleep at a decent time. Just run down, and actually happy to not have a session to do today.
Recharge and Attack !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
we will see how I feel in the morning and see if the plan was a success ?? I pretty sure it will be. Some slow fasted cardio my be in my morning plan !!
Hopefully you feel better this morning!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/13/2023 178lbs

I did not sleep well last night, went to bed a midnight, got up at 3am and I am not
sure if I slept at all ? But that is the nice thing about Dexamethasone it keeps you awake but you don't get tired ????

Went for a nice casual 2 mile walk this morning about 4:30 I took my normal Fasted Cardio Supplements, drank a cup of coffee, took (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine & (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT and 300 MG of L-Carnitine than headed out. It took me about 36 minutes and I really enjoyed myself. fresh air, sun coming up and the cool morning breeze! I felt good all day even put in a 6 hour work day after my 4 hour chemo. Tomorrow will be Doctor appointments all day, Blood Test and Chemo in the AM, than the wife and I are going out to lunch and than off for more Blood Test and a meeting with the Transplant Team at Hershey Peen State Medical Center.

Calories 1,944
Fats 113 grams (I ate more nuts today)
Carbs 172
Protein 135

Nutrition was pretty good today, also keep my water intake pretty high, yesterday I ate a lot more salt than normal and I'm sure that is were the additional body weight came from. I think tomorrow I should be back down a few pounds !

I took this picture as I was walking about 5am. Peaceful !!

4am.jpg

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
06/13/2023 178lbs

I did not sleep well last night, went to bed a midnight, got up at 3am and I am not
sure if I slept at all ? But that is the nice thing about Dexamethasone it keeps you awake but you don't get tired ????

Went for a nice casual 2 mile walk this morning about 4:30 I took my normal Fasted Cardio Supplements, drank a cup of coffee, took (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine & (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT and 300 MG of L-Carnitine than headed out. It took me about 36 minutes and I really enjoyed myself. fresh air, sun coming up and the cool morning breeze! I felt good all day even put in a 6 hour work day after my 4 hour chemo. Tomorrow will be Doctor appointments all day, Blood Test and Chemo in the AM, than the wife and I are going out to lunch and than off for more Blood Test and a meeting with the Transplant Team at Hershey Peen State Medical Center.

Calories 1,944
Fats 113 grams (I ate more nuts today)
Carbs 172
Protein 135

Nutrition was pretty good today, also keep my water intake pretty high, yesterday I ate a lot more salt than normal and I'm sure that is were the additional body weight came from. I think tomorrow I should be back down a few pounds !

I took this picture as I was walking about 5am. Peaceful !!

View attachment 233179
Nothing more peaceful than a morning walk to start the day!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/14/2023

I have been trying to get up in the mornings and go for a 2 mile walk since I can't lift but still like to eat. These walks take me anywhere from 30-45 minutes. The picture is my 4am Fasted Cardio Kit!

Fasted Cardio Kit.jpg

Fluorescent Shirt so I can be Seen at 4am, Coffee Because Coffee!! SNS Focus XT I love the mind set this puts me in for cardio (Cardio is not my favorite thing) and I either choose SNS Alpha Yohimbine or Thermsagize XT, depending on energy needs. They both offer excellent Fat Burning effects for Fasted Cardio !!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
06/14/2023

I have been trying to get up in the mornings and go for a 2 mile walk since I can't lift but still like to eat. These walks take me anywhere from 30-45 minutes. The picture is my 4am Fasted Cardio Kit!

View attachment 233195

Fluorescent Shirt so I can be Seen at 4am, Coffee Because Coffee!! SNS Focus XT I love the mind set this puts me in for cardio (Cardio is not my favorite thing) and I either choose SNS Alpha Yohimbine or Thermsagize XT, depending on energy needs. They both offer excellent Fat Burning effects for Fasted Cardio !!
Now if only I could get a Rocket coffee mug!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great pics!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/14/2023 176lbs

Slept like a baby last night 10 pm - 3:30 am

Went for a nice casual 2 mile walk this morning about 4:30 I took my normal Fasted Cardio Supplements, drank a cup of coffee, took (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine & (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, I forgot to take my Carnitine. Took about 33 minutes, it was just starting to sprinkle when I left the house, about 1.5 miles in it started to come down pretty good, so I tried to make it home walking under the trees. It was still very enjoyable !!

Spent all of my day a various blood labs, hospitals and doctors offices. My transplant has been rescheduled for September, but I believe it is a good thing !!

I did not keep track of nutrition for today, most of my meals we ate out and tonight for diner I meet the Grand Kids at a local Steakhouse for a School Fund Raiser, Great way to end my day !

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least in September the weather should be a little cooler. It’s already going to be in the mid 90s this weekend down here. I’m sure it’s better to recover from your transplant when it’s cooler.
Steak with the Grandkids is a win/win.🏆

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At least in September the weather should be a little cooler. It’s already going to be in the mid 90s this weekend down here. I’m sure it’s better to recover from your transplant when it’s cooler.
Steak with the Grandkids is a win/win.🏆
One of the things the Doctor said today is, he wants get my Platelets back up above 50 and get me back in the gym before my Transplant................. I'm all for it!! I am also to keep on my TRT to help with Muscle Wasting !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They have delayed my Transplant for about 6 weeks, but he told me to get back to the gym so I am as strong and in as good of shape as possible! I Like This Guy !!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have delayed my Transplant for about 6 weeks, but he told me to get back to the gym so I am as strong and in as good of shape as possible! I Like This Guy !!
Yeah, he sounds like a good cool Doc. Building your strength back up sounds like the best thing you could do to recover from the transplant.
Tell him the Anabolic Minds brotherhood approves of that advice.💪

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/15/2023 181lbs

Only got about 2-3 hours of sleep - But I feel fine !

I got out of bed about 3:15 this morning, had a cup of coffee while checking my e-maiIs. I took my normal Fasted Cardio Supplements, (1) SNS Thermagize XT, (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, & 300MG L- Carnitine. Took about 35 minutes. Got home ate breakfast, showered and off to 7:15 am Chemo, after Chemo, I had a dentist appointment and than to work.

I weighed 181lbs this morning and my ankles were as big as my thighs, man I don't like retaining water !!

Nutrition

Calories 1,930
Fats 80G
Carbs 180g
Protein 132 G

Not to bad ! I get back to the gym I will get those numbers "Tuned Up"

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/16/2023 186lbs

Only got about 2-3 hours of sleep - Another night with little sleep :mad:

I weigh myself every morning (I have my whole life) when I saw I was up 5lbs I knew something was wrong, one look down at my ankles and the were about the same size as my thighs!! So as soon as a got to my Chemo appointment, pointed this out to the nurse. 20mg of Lasix in my IV later, down 5 pounds in 4 hours, while drining (2) cups of Coffee and (3) bottles of water.

Pretty must my normal routine again.
I got out of bed about 3:00am had a cup of coffee while checking my e-maiIs. I took my normal Fasted Cardio Supplements, (1) SNS Thermagize XT, (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, & 300MG L- Carnitine. Took about 35 minutes. Got home ate breakfast, showered and off to 8am Chemo. Got to work about 12:30 had a nice productive afternoom.

Went out to eat with Friends and Family, I have a Great 8oz Filet and Potatoes, Fun evening!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/17/2023 184lbs

I did get a great nights sleep !!!

I am still holding a ton of water in my Legs, Ankles & Feet. It is very uncomfortable!

Pretty must my normal routine again.
I got out of bed about 4:30am had a cup of coffee while checking my e-maiIs. I took my normal Fasted Cardio Supplements, (1) SNS Thermagize XT, (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT, & 300MG L- Carnitine. I really took it easy on my walk this morning 2 mile 45 minutes, holding all that water was taxing on my heart. I did a little bit of yard work and than the wife and I went to Sam's Club.

Went out to eat with Friends and Family again to an Indian Buffett (Note I ate too much) !

I double down on my Bumex Diuretic hopefully I can get this under control, If not I do see my Doctor Monday morning !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Happy Father's Day!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Indian food is like taco bell for me. Tastes good on the way in but not on the way out if you know what I mean!
I eat a lot of spicy 🌶 food, I have become immune to the effects you speak of!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/19/2023 181lbs (Sunday)

I did not get my morning walk in, legs really swollen and heavy ,my heart was racing most of the day and just could not get the water pumped out of my legs. I felt tired and fatigued most of the day.

Nutrition

Calories 2,242
Fat 92
Carbs 143
Protein 117

I tried to make sure I gave my body the fuel it needed today to recuperate

Tomorrow will be a better day !!

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Indian food is like taco bell for me. Tastes good on the way in but not on the way out if you know what I mean!
I am afraid I don't. I would never taste it on the way out... To each their own! ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
06/18/2023 182lbs (Sunday)

I did get another good nights sleep, but Sunday was not a good day for me. I am still holding a ton of water in my Legs, Ankles & Feet. It is very uncomfortable! My lower back pain was terrible and I was tired all day. I did almost nothing !!!

Nutrition

Calories 1,701
Fat 104
Carbs 121
Protein 105

I did manage to keep my nutrition on track for the day, but that was about the only thing that went right.

Tomorrow will be a better day !!
I'm so sorry that you had a rough day. I hope that you'll feel better today or soon and have a great week.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm so sorry that you had a rough day. I hope that you'll feel better today or soon and have a great week.
Thank you!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How’d your appointment go today?