sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had a feeling it was something along those lines. I remember seeing it pop up a lot along side tribulus, goat weed, and maca for libido etc but lately I've seen people suggesting a few other positive benefits from it
There is a big difference between regular Yohimbine and Alpha Yohimbine.

I think you're thinking of regular Yohimbine in correlation with it being alongside Tribulus, horny goat week, etc.

Regular yohimbine, like in our Yohimbine 2.5 product is great for fat loss and erection quality, but some people have a hard time taking regular yohimbine because it makes them feel shaky or feel bad (myself included).

Alpha Yohimbine is a more potent form that can be used by most people that can't take regular Yohimbine, and its great for energy and fat loss.

If you're still using Pump Addict Ultra Hardcore, there is a small dose of Alpha Yohimbine/Rauwolscine in there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am going to get with SNS and order some Blood Pressure Support XT also!
I think that you'll really like Blood Pressure Support XT.

It's a great product for blood pressure and cardiovascular health in general. It also has ingredients that can give some great benefits in improved pumps in the gym and also for erection quality as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take it in the morning fasted as well, I think it improves libido a lot. Also feel pretty good on it.
You're doing Alpha Yohimbine, aren't you?

I can't take regular Yohimbine, but really like Alpha Yohimbine myself.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You're doing Alpha Yohimbine, aren't you?

I can't take regular Yohimbine, but really like Alpha Yohimbine myself.
I will have to look when I get home because I don’t remember now, I think though it’s the regular.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got this note from my Transplant Doctor!!

Hi Rich,

We have two donors who have had appointments for confirmation testing. Therefore, I think we should reassess your bone marrow on the same day as the PET-CT which is 06/27. Jessica will be in touch to discuss logistics but I wanted to give you the heads up.

If all goes well, I would hope for an admission for transplant some time in the middle of July.

Dr. C

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've seen the yohimbine get positive reviews for a variety of things, what do you notice from it ? I think it's one of the few male supplements I haven't tried yet that I can think of
Its pretty good for libido, problem, It gives me the runs after a few days.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It is really suppose to help with fat burning during fasted cardio @sns8778 ???

I do take a mild dose, but I forget which one of these Meds it is ??

I am going to get with SNS and order some Blood Pressure Support XT also!

View attachment 232693
That's a lot of pill bottles. I don't even want to ask how many pills you have to take down a day!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a lot of pill bottles. I don't even want to ask how many pills you have to take down a day!
If I think about it I will count them tomorrow as I Medicine/Supplement Prep on Sunday !! :ROFLMAO:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/02/2023 177lbs

Up at 3:45 am today, drank a cup of coffee, took (1) SNS Thermagize XT than headed out for my fasted cardio 2 mile walk, it took about 35 minutes. I am really trying to complete this in 30 minutes, but just can quite get it done.

I was anxious to see if the SNS Thermagize XT plus a large Cup of Coffee, would raise my blood pressure yesterday, but when I check in for my Chemo it was 130/76 pretty good!!

Calories 1,818
Fats 66 grams
Carbs 191
Protein 128

I guess I should have not eaten the Cookie that came with my Lunch!!

The Girls at the Cancer Center got me lunch today, They treat me so good!!! It was from a place called The Olive Oil Grille. It was a Grains (Quinoa, Greens, Feta, Hummus with Greek Yogurt Dill Dressing. It was very good (so was the cookie)

Olice Oil Grille.jpg

Last edited:
akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
06/02/2023 177lbs

Up at 3:45 am today, drank a cup of coffee, took (1) SNS Thermagize XT than headed out for my fasted cardio 2 mile walk, it took about 35 minutes. I am really trying to complete this in 30 minutes, but just can quite get it done.

I was anxious to see if the SNS Thermagize XT plus a large Cup of Coffee, would raise my blood pressure yesterday, but when I check in for my Chemo it was 130/76 pretty good!!

Calories 1,818
Fats 66 grams
Carbs 191
Protein 128

The Girls at the Cancer Center got me lunch today, They treat me so good!!! It was from a place called The Olive Oil Grille. It was a Grains (Quinoa, Greens, Feta, Hummus with Greek Yogurt Dill Dressing. It was very good (so was the cookie)

View attachment 232733
No way could one simply pass on the cookie!! It looks delicious, yogurt dill dressing sounds really good and interesting I have never had that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No way could one simply pass on the cookie!! It looks delicious, yogurt dill dressing sounds really good and interesting I have never had that.
The cookie and the dressing were really good, and I am a big fan of Dill !!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got this note from my Transplant Doctor!!

Hi Rich,

We have two donors who have had appointments for confirmation testing. Therefore, I think we should reassess your bone marrow on the same day as the PET-CT which is 06/27. Jessica will be in touch to discuss logistics but I wanted to give you the heads up.

If all goes well, I would hope for an admission for transplant some time in the middle of July.

Dr. C
Love to hear this for you!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Some good eating there. You can tell they actually care about you which is awesome!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also whether you realize it or not your body is burning a lot of calories recovering from the chemo. So the occasional surplus is just going to help recovery. Just like with training.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some good eating there. You can tell they actually care about you which is awesome!
Yes they do and I am very Thankful for everyone of them.

Also whether you realize it or not your body is burning a lot of calories recovering from the chemo. So the occasional surplus is just going to help recovery. Just like with training.
I am loosing muscle mass I know but may waist is also shrinking a bit !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes they do and I am very Thankful for everyone of them.

I am loosing muscle mass I know but may waist is also shrinking a bit !
Silver linings baby!

Also, people (illegally) pump race horses/camels/animals with dexamethasone so they can push harder, faster by masking pain/lowering inflammation. It’s almost guaranteed you’d get through your 2 mile walk easier on it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
06/02/2023 177lbs

Calories 1,818
Fats 66 grams
Carbs 191
Protein 128

View attachment 232733
That looks good and healthy!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/03/2023 176lbs

Slept in till 5am today, drank a cup of coffee, took (1) SNS Thermagize XT than headed out for my fasted cardio 2 mile walk, it took about 31 minutes. I waited till it was light out thinking I might be able to get it done in 30 minutes or less being about to see a bit better, Almost 31 minutes ???

I did a few chores around the house and went into work to catch up on some paperwork. Had a crew of family and friends come over last weekend and help me get my new treadmill down to the basement and get the patio set up for the summer, so last night I took the all out for Mexican Food and it was so good !

Calories 2,217
Fats 119 grams
Carbs 185
Protein 112

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
06/02/2023 177lbs

Calories 1,818
Fats 66 grams
Carbs 191
Protein 128

View attachment 232733
Eat the cookie man. Eat the cookie. No guilt. You deserve it. :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I ate it and it was GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!
That's good to hear. I myself have been trying to eat a lot better than I used to, but I also am not willing to tighten things up to the point where I miss out on certain joys from time to time. My daughter loves to bake, and on weekends, if she makes something, I'm going to eat it haha.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear. I myself have been trying to eat a lot better than I used to, but I also am not willing to tighten things up to the point where I miss out on certain joys from time to time. My daughter loves to bake, and on weekends, if she makes something, I'm going to eat it haha.
I've really enjoyed the full 36hr fasts for that reason. between your epiandrolean and throwing in 1-2 36hr fasts a week I feel like I'm gaining very lean mass despite eating fairly freely on the weekends.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My youngest daughter brought me (2) Peanut Butter Filled Donuts from an Amish Bakery, Oh my gosh were they good !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My youngest daughter brought me (2) Peanut Butter Filled Donuts from an Amish Bakery, Oh my gosh were they good !!
Dang, I've never tried that. I've been allergic to gluten since 2011, so I can't just go out and buy them, but I might have to look up and see if there's a gf recipe for those. That sounds good.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
6/04/2023 Sunday 176LBS

No planned workout today, I did a few hours of yardwork and than went in to the office to catch up on paper work. Normally I do 6-8 hours of lawn work on both Saturday & Sunday. I am amazed at how wore out I am after 2 or hours. :mad:

Calories 1,991
Fats 97 grams
Carbs 168
Protein 143

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/05/2023 175lbs

No walk today, I felt like I my have over done it a bit yesterday, so I thought it best to give my body a little rest.

Calories 1,706
Fats 78 grams
Carbs 120
Protein 138

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/06/2023 174lbs

Up at 3:15 am today, drank a cup of coffee, took (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine & (1) Sample Packet of PES Alphamine than headed out for my fasted cardio 2 mile walk, it took about 35 minutes. Very peaceful and relaxing !

Calories 2,416
Fats 106 grams
Carbs 245
Protein 148

Yesterday was my oldest daughter's 25th anniversary, so I took her, her husband and the 2 Grandkid out for habachi!

Hibatchi.jpg

Last edited:
Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oh man that looks delicious that plate is covered in some of my favorite things

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got word that they have a donor lined up that is a 100% perfect match! He is donating the first week in July and I am scheduled for Transplant July 14th.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is awesome @Rocket3015!!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/07/2023 173lbs

Up at 3:30 am today, drank a cup of coffee, took (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine & (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT and 300 MG of L-Carnitine than headed out for my fasted cardio 2 mile walk, it took about 35 minutes. Very peaceful and relaxing !

I really like the SNS Focus XT for pre-cardio, it seems to make time go faster !!

Today is a great Day !!

Calories 2,184
Fats 93 grams
Carbs 188
Protein 143

Calories are a bit higher than I want, but I got attacked by the Peanut Butter jar last night !!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just got word that they have a donor lined up that is a 100% perfect match! He is donating the first week in July and I am scheduled for Transplant July 14th.
That is awesome news…just got caught back up, didn’t get alerts for some reason.
It’s great they’re moving so fast for you, and staying on top of things. I’m sure a lot of it has to do with how well you’ve responded, that probably puts them in a comfort zone to move quickly. Man seeing these good meals up in here makes me hungry to go to lunch early.😜

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/08/2023 172lbs

Up at 3:30 am today, drank a cup of coffee, took (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine & (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT and 300 MG of L-Carnitine than headed out at 4:30 for my fasted cardio 2 mile walk, it took about 30minutes. As silly as it sounds 30 Minutes is a new PR !! Who keeps track of PR's for walking ???

Calories 1,639
Fats 67 grams
Carbs 137
Protein 122

I have lost so much muscle size in my legs, the knee sleeve I put on to walk fell down to my ankle during my walk. So I will get one of my Rehband knee sleeve out and see if I can walk in it. In the past walking was a bit challenging in the Rehband's but now that I have Spong Bob Legs they work pretty well !!

Sleeve.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been hungry for pancakes, so I stopped at Valley Bistro for breakfast on my way to Chemo. Problem pancakes are $9.95 , pancakes, 2 eggs, home fries and chorizo are $13.95 so I had get it all! And me being Me I had to eat it all. According to the app on my phone it was only 965 calories!

That was at 7am, I did not eat another single thing till 6pm!

Valley Bistro.jpg

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been hungry for pancakes, so I stopped at Valley Bistro for breakfast on my way to Chemo. Problem pancakes are $9.95 , pancakes, 2 eggs, home fries and chorizo are $13.95 so I had get it all! And me being Me I had to eat it all. According to the app on my phone it was only 965 calories!

That was at 7am, I did not eat another single thing till 6pm!

View attachment 233023
Now that looks tasty!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And me being Me I had to eat it all. According to the app on my phone it was only 965 calories!
That's a steal for 965 calories! Looks good!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/09/2023 171lbs

Up at 3:30 am today, drank a cup of coffee, took (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine & (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT and 300 MG of L-Carnitine than headed out at 4:30 for my fasted cardio 2 mile walk, it took about 35 minutes.

I swear I only slept about an hour last night, but I don't feel tired, I think that Dexamethasone is like speed, only it also increases apatite ???

Calories 1,589
Fats 93 grams
Carbs 147
Protein 77

I only ate two times all day, and my nutrition score card is a fail for sure!! Back to five solid meals tomorrow!

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love those rehbands, I've had the same ones for YEARS
I’ve got like 8 years now going strong on mine, and when I’m not close to a meet they are the only knee sleeves I use. I bet they’ve been worn an average of 400 times for squats now, and half as many deadlift sessions as shin guards! Plus stones/loading, weighted carries, cleans, etc.

The greatest sleeve ever made as far as longevity.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve got like 8 years now going strong on mine, and when I’m not close to a meet they are the only knee sleeves I use. I bet they’ve been worn an average of 400 times for squats now, and half as many deadlift sessions as shin guards! Plus stones/loading, weighted carries, cleans, etc.

The greatest sleeve ever made as far as longevity.
Great indorsement, maybe they should pay you as a spokes person !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
06/10/2023 172lbs

Up at 4 am today, drank a cup of coffee, screwed off on the internet for a while, 6:30 am took (1) SNS Alpha Yohimbine & (1) Scoop SNS Focus XT and 300 MG of L-Carnitine than headed out at 7am for my fasted cardio 2 mile walk, it took about 30 minutes. (Got it done again in 30 minutes) After this I did go down to the gym and do some ab work, I just couldn't resist.

After breakfast, I did some lawn work and than went in to the job to catch up on a few things. My wife is watching our Grand Kids for a few days at there house, my Daughter and Her Husband went to Maine to celebrate there 25th Wedding Anniversary So I went to the local Smoke House and picked up some Ribbs, Chicken and Meatloaf and took dinner up to them. I loved Smoked Meat and so do my Grand Kids !!

Calories 2,456
Fats 120 grams
Carbs 282
Protein 137

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I went to the local Smoke House and picked up some Ribbs, Chicken and Meatloaf and took dinner up to them.
BBQ is my go to meal if someone asks me what I want to eat! Always good imo!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can’t beat smoked meat…..Man I couldn’t be a Vegan if I wanted to, my heart just wouldn’t be in it. I’ll always be a carnivore.😜
I can’t ever get enough of the Grandkids.😍
My grand daughter's exact words to me last night, "Pop I'm A Carnivore" !!