95% chance of closeout

DMOORE30

Awards
any idea with the stacks and stock will be available again??

And Matt, what are the deals that you are going to announce?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This is a sad day. Wish I had a cool million to loan you...or whatever you needed. :damnit:

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, everything I click on in RPN's inventory is basically sold out, even INDIVIDUALS! fck.

I really should just place an order but I very much want to place one fat order of at least 1 item/stacks. But then again I don't want to take a risk missing out on the last of the Evisercate stack either.

Will the next shipment arriving have all the soaps including the Renegade balm, Majestic Mud and Flawless? And anything on the shampoo/conditioner plus Virile Mane? lol
Oh and extra PLCAR?

All these are currently sold out. Does Nutra having a setting within RPN's inventory that shows how much stock is left when it gets low on the web page? Like you know how it says X Left in red in the Availability status? Or does it just go straight to COS once it hits it's last quantity?

That way I'll know how much of them are left.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm shipping a bunch of stock out tomorrow, that is basically going to be consigned. This will eliminate transit time lag.

The new company will be announced soon - the product line is being split up. I believe DCP will be the first product from the new company, and out within 4 weeks. Labels had to be reprinted, obviously.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
This sucks :( so sorry to hear dude

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I'm shipping a bunch of stock out tomorrow, that is basically going to be consigned. This will eliminate transit time lag.

The new company will be announced soon - the product line is being split up. I believe DCP will be the first product from the new company, and out within 4 weeks. Labels had to be reprinted, obviously.

Interesting, a few rpn products making their way out, good to see, also any comment on gut health from the new company?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, a few rpn products making their way out, good to see, also any comment on gut health from the new company?
I believe Gut Health Restored is waiting for price quote and lead time.

someonehs

Awards
I'm a huge fan of your renegade line, would you suggest stocking up when they are in stock, or waiting for them to come out under a new company (or are they??) Thanks. Sad to hear about this.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm a huge fan of your renegade line, would you suggest stocking up when they are in stock, or waiting for them to come out under a new company (or are they??) Thanks. Sad to hear about this.
There will be a pretty large order shipping, and the timeframe is unknown.

Renegade, Flawless,BoBu and Banish are not sold yet.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
good things gotta be coming for you and Christine man....really....

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
This sucks, I really loved PLCAR, renegade, alpha burn and eviscerate. You truly believed in bringing effective, innovative products yet at a fair price. Now I have to find a new source for PLCAR, best of wishes with these new companies.

DMOORE30

Awards
This sucks, I really loved PLCAR, renegade, alpha burn and eviscerate. You truly believed in bringing effective, innovative products yet at a fair price. Now I have to find a new source for PLCAR, best of wishes with these new companies.
I hope the PLCAR comes back to Nutraplanet, which I believe it may sometime this week... I am definately going to stock up on it and spend over $100 bucks strinctly on RPN products and Thermogum/Clearshot

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope the PLCAR comes back to Nutraplanet, which I believe it may sometime this week... I am definately going to stock up on it and spend over $100 bucks strinctly on RPN products and Thermogum/Clearshot
I can market PLCAR through Thermogum, if necessary. It's a single ingredient, not a formula.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see Gut health making and comeback and BTW Thermogum kicks ass!!! godspeed Dsade

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I can market PLCAR through Thermogum, if necessary. It's a single ingredient, not a formula.
What do you think will happen to that carnitine formula you had worked out? That was one thing that really had me intrigued

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you think will happen to that carnitine formula you had worked out? That was one thing that really had me intrigued
This whole reorganization will completely wipe out anything we could have used for new product development.

The new company will basically be starting without reputation or retailers, so back at about square 3 (they will have my formulas and product names...that's it).

ViperKing666

Awards
This whole reorganization will completely wipe out anything we could have used for new product development.

The new company will basically be starting without reputation or retailers, so back at about square 3 (they will have my formulas and product names...that's it).
Do you still have shares/ownership in this new company?

Would love to keep supporting you.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you still have shares/ownership in this new company?

Would love to keep supporting you.
Yes...I will hold shares in the new company, and continue developing new products.

I just finished up 2 more yesterday.

tattoopierced1

Matt, I'm truly sorry to hear that. You and Christine have always been standouts, and standup people on the board and I've always respected you both to the highest degree possible. Sad that such good people can have this stuff happen, as everything that RPN made that I had tried, worked fantastic.

Prayers are with the both of you my friend.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I'm happy to hear that at least- Good to see that you'll be able to bring innovation. Are they doing DCP in the tabs or liquigel?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm happy to hear that at least- Good to see that you'll be able to bring innovation. Are they doing DCP in the tabs or liquigel?
Tablets.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Again, good to see atleast you will still be able to develop new things-will def support this new venture. Will this new co be opening a forum here in the co section?And will you still be the man in charge on the forums for them?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Nice. Again, good to see atleast you will still be able to develop new things-will def support this new venture. Will this new co be opening a forum here in the co section?And will you still be the man in charge on the forums for them?
lol,to sum it all up, Matt. Are you and Christian still going to be the king, and queen that you are?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
F355

F355

Awards
  • Established

Sweet. So can we expect the last of Banish, Renegade, Java, Flawless, and Majestic Mud in this order? Because as of right now, Banish, Renegade, and Flawless aren't in stock and was wondering if this was final?

Really want to get on the Banish/Majestic Mud and Flawless/Java stacks. But once again, I'm in a dilemma to place an order because I don't want to risk missing out on the remaining items, unless of course, the next shipment will have the current out of stock products and then some. If so, definite feeding frenzy pour moi. Minimum double orders on everything I intend to order. I see Christmas coming early for me, it's going to be awesome.

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
So sad to see this happen to RPN. I've said this before, I use your stuff in almost every facet of my life, from the shower to the bedroom to the gym. I even keep a Java Fusion at my desk at work. I am happy to hear that some will be making a comeback though. Keep doing what you guys do Matt and Christine, you have a good following here, and with Thermogum out now, things will hopefully improve. I can't wait to break open one of the 6 boxes of it that are being delivered to the house today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. So can we expect the last of Banish, Renegade, Java, Flawless, and Majestic Mud in this order? Because as of right now, Banish, Renegade, and Flawless aren't in stock and was wondering if this was final?

Really want to get on the Banish/Majestic Mud and Flawless/Java stacks. But once again, I'm in a dilemma to place an order because I don't want to risk missing out on the remaining items, unless of course, the next shipment will have the current out of stock products and then some. If so, definite feeding frenzy pour moi. Minimum double orders on everything I intend to order. I see Christmas coming early for me, it's going to be awesome.
We'll be sending the last of our stock to both Nutra and our account in the UK.

They will be discounted.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

They will be discounted.
Ouch.

Sorry if i missed it. Who's bringing out DCP?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established

They will be discounted.
will Thermogum be heading to the uk on the same shipment?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
should definitely do this. Can't find it anywhere else.

Glad to see Gut health making a comeback and BTW Thermogum kicks ass!!! godspeed Dsade
fixed and me too! Gut health was my "go to" probiotic.

Yes...I will hold shares in the new company, and continue developing new products.

I just finished up 2 more yesterday.
I like this. Innovation is not dead just under-appreciated.

DMOORE30

Awards
Damn, I hope I can buy some more Banish, Majestic Mudd, and Renegade when they come back in since they arent going to be made again..I think both three are excellent products and the new company or another company should pick them up...

I placed an order of $108.13 worth of RPN stuff last night + a clearshot/thermogum package to show my support.....

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
Just bought 22 bars of Java Lather (10 reg and 12 jumbo). JL is the best soap I've ever used and my wife agrees... I hope to see it in production again in the future, nothing else like it exists

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just bought 22 bars of Java Lather (10 reg and 12 jumbo). JL is the best soap I've ever used and my wife agrees... I hope to see it in production again in the future, nothing else like it exists
So you are the one who wiped out stock...beware the angry mobs!!!!

:eek:uttahere: :eek:uttahere: :eek:uttahere:

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Duuude, no wonder the multi-pack is out of the stock. WTF, that stock usually never ran out. Damn you :zx11pissed:. lol

Pray Nutra has more left...or else I'm going to be following the latte scent all the way up to your residence. :AR15firing:

TexasTitan

TexasTitan

Awards
  • Established
Your mistake? You left your location on your profile. We will hunt you down if thats all there is.

Imnotascoolas

Awards
Damn you, I got 6 more banish/majesic and wanted that java 3 pack!

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
LOL... sorry guys. I luv me some Java Lather. I dont get to cruise the boards as much as I used to and was upset when I heard about the unfortunate turn of events with RPN. One of my favorite companies of all time. I use the JL religiously and hopefully we see it come back in the future. I thought I better stock up :) too bad I couldnt get my hands on some havoc before the bitter end

Wherever dsade and Crader end up, I am sure to follow. Best wishes to them

ViperKing666

Awards
Just paid $300 off my cc.

Have my credit card locked and ready when the final stock comes in =)

Insaniac

Awards
Will there be any more of your famous Shampoo coming in to nutraplanet????

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Dsade. Any new word on that other Co. bringn out DCP etc..?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats up Dsade. Any new word on that other Co. bringn out DCP etc..?
There's a ton of paperwork snags. Production appears to be on schedule, but as of right now the new company is not ready for business yet.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dsade. It wouldnt be Holiday binging without DCP lol. I wanna support this new Co, cause it's your'e innovate products-will you be involved with them doing any consulting or R&D? I know you mentioned a new Gut Health 2 and some other things