8 Week Chronic...Igf-2/Free Test/Drive/RPM/NeoVar/420

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol. No. I have been and am reading other great reviews to use their (&your) idea's for posting.
I don't have anything to compare to since this is my first natty stack. 10 days in and I am loving the results so far tho. Can't wait for the full bennies.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Hell ya bro! Your doin a kickass job man! Make us proud!

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Lol. No. I have been and am reading other great reviews to use their (&your) idea's for posting.
I don't have anything to compare to since this is my first natty stack. 10 days in and I am loving the results so far tho. Can't wait for the full bennies.

I think you are doing a pretty good job. :thumbsup:

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing to change in here Meds. Log looks great!

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Wednesday BACK

Mood: 10
Mental Focus: 9
Energy: 9
Endurance: 8
Strength: 9
Pump:9
Recovery: 7 (chest feels good)
Libido: 8 pretty steady across the day
Joints: minor swelling
Weather: light Rain

Music: Random

No abs

45 min

2 rpm, 3 drive first thing. Worked out. Took 4 igf2 and 2 SAMe and ACarn waited 30min. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. Diesel shake and a cookie and off to work

Good wo, def easier to get through reps on pull down, cable row an hammer. Strength is increasing for sure. Sleep is deeper, mid night leak half asleep and right back to sleep last night.
Feeling energized all day long, and nothing breaking my good mood. Appetite is 200% back as well.

Note: the "hyper extensions" are seated hyper extensions (machine)

:439:

Attachments

murk01

murk01

Awards
I tried jetfit b4 didnt like it maybe im to old school. My wife has been using it for a year and loves it. I might give it another shot

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Doing great man. I know this is your first log, but you really are killing it. I love the workout log screen shots too.

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
I tried jetfit b4 didnt like it maybe im to old school. My wife has been using it for a year and loves it. I might give it another shot

I wasn't a fan at using during at first. But when once I started the supps I wanted to get the best results from them and myself. I don't always remember last weeks weights LOL. Remember most. But forget a few exercises. It's comin in handy on when to up weights in certain sets too.

Doing great man. I know this is your first log, but you really are killing it. I love the workout log screen shots too.
Thanks brother. And thanks Murk for the ider :thumbsup: It makes things a bit quicker on the log. It doesn't take long normally but time is money!!!

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Thursday SHOULDERS

Strength: 8
Pump:9 shoulders look sick
Recovery: 8 back feels decent
Libido: 7
Joints: good
Weather: nice

Music: Hellyeah

Abs
Hanging leg raises 3 x 20
Ab machine 90 x 15 x 3

60min

2 rpm, 3 drive first thing. Worked out. Took 4 igf2 and 2 SAMe and ACarn waited 30min. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. Diesel shake and a cookie and off to work

Kinda shat wo. Must have jinxed myself Yesterday. Didn't sleep great last night, drank 1.5L of water too close to bed time. Was up 3 times with wicked p1sses. Felt groggy at first. Took dog out before i left for the gym and was wide eyed.
Shoulders are def my easiest to grow, good shoulder genetics in my fam

Arnold's were tough first thing. A little cheat bouncing on the last 4 reps in set 3

Laterials and raises where easier than last week.
Pec deck I went up on my beginning set. Left Shoulder was popping but not hindering the workout. End of Last set was tough.

Had a pretty good sweat going on, db shrugs are noticeably stronger. Finished with abs^

Attachments

murk01

murk01

Awards
Great detailing. I thought u had a few logs under you belt. Bro ur in canada?

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Great detailing. I thought u had a few logs under you belt. Bro ur in canada?
Thanks bro, been learning as I go and getting ideas from a lot of others logs that I'm subbed on.

Ya up here in the North, it's decent.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, been learning as I go and getting ideas from a lot of others logs that I'm subbed on.

Ya up here in the North, it's decent.

Well to say you are doing pretty damn good logging is understatement. I look forward to seeing more logs from you good sir. :)

-Sean-

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Well to say you are doing pretty damn good logging is understatement. I look forward to seeing more logs from you good sir. :)

-Sean-
Thanks Sean. Much appreciated

Posted :439: with iPhone Am.com App

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards

-Sean-
I agree 100%. I think it's great that both Medical420 and Murk are both listening to the feedback and even improving their logs along the way. The screen shots of the food intake and workout logs are fantastic! Keep it up guys!

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Wednesday BACK

Pump:9
Recovery: 7 (chest feels good)
Libido: 8 pretty steady across the day
Joints: minor swelling
Weather: light Rain

Music: Random

No abs

45 min

Good wo, def easier to get through reps on pull down, cable row an hammer. Strength is increasing for sure. Sleep is deeper, mid night leak half asleep and right back to sleep last night.
Feeling energized all day long, and nothing breaking my good mood. Appetite is 200% back as well.

Note: the "hyper extensions" are seated hyper extensions (machine)

Solid weight and volume brotha destroy those workouts

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
sub a dub dub! good stack! :)

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Friday LEGS

Mood: 11 it's Friday!!!
Mental Focus: 10
Energy: 10
Strength: 8.5
Pump:9 legs are exploding
Recovery: 8.5 feeling good around
Libido: 9
Joints: good
Weather: nice

Music: PanterA RtS and FBD

60min

1J,2 rpm, 3 drive first thing. Worked out. Took 4 igf2 and 2 SAMe and ACarn waited 30min. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. Diesel shake and a cookie and off to work

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

**** ya! Just added to Jefit, standard squats. I did them right after my halfs. Just the bar, but I went below seated, hurts like a mother on my knees, hips and especially ankles. I can feel the weakness in my quads below half in during my half squats. I don't like this. Time to suck it up. Will be interesting for me to see this progression. I was 18 and 150lbs at 6'1 (skinnnnnny)doing more weight with low front squats. So it may be a slow go.

Would like some pointers on form for these low, light normal stance BB squats please.
Today I was a little wider than shoulder (inside of feet lined with outside of shoulders. Because of my ankles being so tight and without full range, I find my shoulders to be just in line or infront of my knees when as low as possible. Is this right? Lower back says no, but it is slightly tight from backday and work, sauna is Outoforder, this is where I stretch :(

Extension was good, curl was killer on the last few reps. At leg press legs felt like they were gunna pop. I didn't think I was going to complete leg press before my first set. But DRIVE made me do it.
Finished with calf raises. Ankles took it like a champ. Walked out of there feeling like I had 8" blocks for shoes.

2 week weigh in tomorrow after ARMS

Note
Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page. Except for when I add a new one it automatically goes to the last position of log. No biggy.

Attachments

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Medies realy getting them in!
Maked me feel like im slacking

Thanks Brother Murk, and you are doing great over there bro. I'll go check it out in a bit

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meds,if your ass is dropping below knee level the stance has to be wide. Before I do any squats,I drop all the way down as far as I can without the bar. Keep the chest up and put your elbows on the insides of your knees. You should be able to be in this position and not have to hold onto anything for balance. My hamstrings are basically sitting on my calves doing this. Chest up and head up,now take your elbows and push your knees apart. This is a great stretch and will more or less give you an indication of how stiff you are and where the feet/knees need to be when squatting. The bar/shoulders should not be out infront of your knees bubba. Kills the lower back. You need to get things loose before throwing the weight on.

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Meds,if your ass is dropping below knee level the stance has to be wide. Before I do any squats,I drop all the way down as far as I can without the bar. Keep the chest up and put your elbows on the insides of your knees. You should be able to be in this position and not have to hold onto anything for balance. My hamstrings are basically sitting on my calves doing this. Chest up and head up,now take your elbows and push your knees apart. This is a great stretch and will more or less give you an indication of how stiff you are and where the feet/knees need to be when squatting. The bar/shoulders should not be out infront of your knees bubba. Kills the lower back. You need to get things loose before throwing the weight on.
Awesome. Ok so first thing. That stretch is great. Just did it,really does hit the stiff areas, hits the Achilles nicely too. (Another problem area) Thank you

And sounds like I am going wide stance again, I prefer this, less pain. Can keep the shoulders back and back supported better.

Thanks AZ. I'll be applying everything!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At my age,mobility/stretching are what keep me in the game.

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
At my age,mobility/stretching are what keep me in the game.
Noted. I'll becoming to you for good stretches

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Always good to break up some good training discussion with an unexpected quote edit. Just had a co-worker comes ask me why I was laughing...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My work is done here! Lol

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Hahaha funny sh1t

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I decided to be fashionably late on commenting that I've been creeping. This log has been slicckkkkk

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Saturday ARMS

Mood: 11
Energy: 10
Endurance: 9
Pump:10 look and feel jacked
Recovery: 8
Libido: 11<------------ 8======D
Joints: good(surprising)
Weather: rain

Music: A little KoRn, some Disturbed

85 min

3J, 2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn first thing. Worked out. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal. Diesel shake. Sexy time all day!

[Evening : 3 drive 30-45 before dinner, Fishoil, ACV, curcumin, 3 Neo 2 Freetest at Dinner with 50+g of Carbs. 4 IGF2 at bedtime, on empty stomach. ]

Excellent Wo soaked head to toe. bi's defiantly gettin stronger.PR on s3 DB curl and preacher. Bis were gased by the time i got to preacher.
Pissed I didn't hit 15 on skullC. And Dips are improving slowly, reduced assist weight for last 2 S. PR.

So my wife came today. This was trouble!!! She is tiny and wears those Lu lu lemon type pants. No panties. This drives me NUTS.
While doing db curl she was across the way and I was thinking dirty. Signing to her what's happening to her later. This started to get me going and I had to stop. Although it was just her and i and two other ppl on cardio machines, I am not into being that guy in the gym with the pump in the pants. I had to turn and pump the weights.
Needless to say libido is sky high today.

Weigh in.196lbs same scale not sure on BF

Disappointing, but understandable, diet was off for the first week. Is uncontrollable the last few days.

I am defiantly bulkier everywhere, according to my wife.
I might not weigh in again til week 8. I have a very negative complex of myself.

Note
Exercises always start from bottom up. pic one is the starting wo page.

Attachments

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
So you're splitting your Free Test dose. With the IGF2 that may be optimal or with the whole shibang in the morning pre workout... A serious wake up stack already! Either way, its working for you with that libido

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Good work man!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Drive and Free Test can be a bit much for libido. Hopefully your wife doesn't mind! Nice workout and great detail as usual. You are really stepping up with the pics and the screen shots from your phone. You going to take it easy the rest of the weekend?

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
So you're splitting your Free Test dose. With the IGF2 that may be optimal or with the whole shibang in the morning pre workout... A serious wake up stack already! Either way, its working for you with that libido
Yea it was recommended splitting from the DRIVE incase it was to much for my stomach. Loving this stack so far.

Good work man!

Thanks Brother

Drive and Free Test can be a bit much for libido. Hopefully your wife doesn't mind! Nice workout and great detail as usual. You are really stepping up with the pics and the screen shots from your phone. You going to take it easy the rest of the weekend?
Thanks Dewey, can only show so much with the ink, but some iPhone photo shop may be in order . So far she is loving it, she's older. In her prime!
Off until Tuesday. Dr's on Monday. Body feels like it needs it.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I can see that. Drive/RPM is an amazing combo but it's a little rough on the stomach. I usually take it with a shake and that does the trick.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Drive alone is a hellovah libido boost!

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Off day. Did something's around the house and relaxed with the wife.

I forgot to Jam my 3 drive before dinner(F@CK) Took everything else at dinner. 4 igf2 pre bed.

Off Monday too

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Tuesday CHEST
Day 18

Pump:10
Joints: seized
Weather: hurricane winds

Music: Disturbed

45 min

2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn first thing. Worked out. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal.

Wasn't a great wo today. Got up late due to no power. No work today. Gym at 845 ish.
Db press felt strong first set so I bumped up to 70 for the last 2. Felt drained after that. Pushed through the rest and got the fack out.

No abs

Note

Attachments

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
How long between your last meal and the IGF2 dose?

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
How long between your last meal and the IGF2 dose?
Last night i ate around 730pm. Took igf2 pre bed at 10 pm and at 8am this morning. So 12hr today.

Normally with my 5am workouts it would only be 8.5/9hrs

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think he was more concerned about the evening dose being on an empty stomach. Looks solid bubba.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
I was curious of both. Thanks.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday CHEST
Day 18

Pump:10
Joints: seized
Weather: hurricane winds

Music: Disturbed

45 min

2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn first thing. Worked out. Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal.

Wasn't a great wo today. Got up late due to no power. No work today. Gym at 845 ish.
Db press felt strong first set so I bumped up to 70 for the last 2. Felt drained after that. Pushed through the rest and got the fack out.

No abs

Note
You are going to have days like that man. You soldiered on and still got it done. All you have to keep in mind is that a bad is just the workout that didn't happen. Honestly, even when you don't want to do it or feel like it, a crap workout will always be better than no workout (for the most part because yes rest is a necessity ;))

-Sean-

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
You are going to have days like that man. You soldiered on and still got it done. All you have to keep in mind is that a bad is just the workout that didn't happen. Honestly, even when you don't want to do it or feel like it, a crap workout will always be better than no workout (for the most part because yes rest is a necessity ;))
Agreed 100%. Every workout isn't going to be your best, but at least you are there putting in the work. It's when you start skipping workouts that you have the trouble.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Agreed 100%. Every workout isn't going to be your best, but at least you are there putting in the work. It's when you start skipping workouts that you have the trouble.
This is true. Once you fall into that pattern it is also incredibly hard to break. Honestly I think the only time to skip a workout is when you are really sick or when you know your body is actually really that beat up and needs the extra rest so you don't feel like sh*t doing normal everyday activities.

-Sean-

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
This is true. Once you fall into that pattern it is also incredibly hard to break. Honestly I think the only time to skip a workout is when you are really sick or when you know your body is actually really that beat up and needs the extra rest so you don't feel like sh*t doing normal everyday activities.

-Sean-
Agree whole heartily! I can't miss days at the gym. Two days off in a row is my max, and I don't really like doing it too often. I like to split my week up. And like yous said, it's only when I am sick or absolutely need rest will I skip a wo.

I think the whole power outage/storm/day off from work threw me off today. Haven't been feeling normal all day.

Thanks fellas. I'll relax and enjoy my night.
Back tomorrow....no deads unless my lower feels better in the am.

aceroni

Awards
Agree whole heartily! I can't miss days at the gym. Two days off in a row is my max, and I don't really like doing it too often. I like to split my week up. And like yous said, it's only when I am sick or absolutely need rest will I skip a wo.

I think the whole power outage/storm/day off from work threw me off today. Haven't been feeling normal all day.

Thanks fellas. I'll relax and enjoy my night.
Back tomorrow....no deads unless my lower feels better in the am.

Taking a few days off will not hurt you man, I train Monday thru thurs then take Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off due to the fact that I work three twelves on those days.. Also as far as tight hips, I start my squat days with about thirty minutes of warmup: sled pulls, high knees, butt kickers, body weight lunges, body weight box squats, leg swings, light stretching, and foam rolling

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
Taking a few days of isn't a bad idea. I believe we need a good week or two off once or twice a year after going through a very intense scheduled trainig program like the height of weight gain or post competition. But I do try to get in exercise daily as it keeps my head in the game and not loose focus even if it's just minimal work to keep blood moving and stimulate muscle activity.

How's everything going for you now? Ready to hit dem lats?

Medical420

Medical420

Awards
Wednesday BACK
Day 19

Mood: 7
Mental Focus: 8
Energy: 7
Pump:8
Libido: 8
Joints: sh1tty
Weather: raining

Music: tool

60min

2 rpm, 3 drive 4 igf2 First thing. worked out. 2 SAMe and 2 ACarn . Rest of Supplements, 3 NEOVAR and 2 FREE TEST with 50g or more carb post meal.

Well, it's gotta be the weather. My joints are sore as fock. Deep cold everywhere! And I feel like crap. Back was sore too. spent 15 minutes stretching lower and lats. Started deads with just the bar, stretched some more. Started working out. After cable rows I threw a bicep exercise in for a filler.

Supposed to be shat until Friday. Maybe a 4 drive 3 rpm day tomorrow for shoulders!?

Leg raises 3 x 15
Ab machine 90 x 15 x3

Feeling an increase in aggression the last few days.

Note
Having and issue posting 2nd pic.

Standing incline db curl (incline bench)
25 x 15x3

Attachments