ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Its barely been talked about... dunno if its even possible to get the raws made yet and then they will have to run testing both to make sure its legit and real world beta to make sure it works at a cost effective dose without tearing you apart...

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
right now they are buying the raws ans starting the R&D so lets hope they can do it. we are looking ate around if happens probably 3-4 months

Its barely been talked about... dunno if its even possible to get the raws made yet and then they will have to run testing both to make sure its legit and real world beta to make sure it works at a cost effective dose without tearing you apart...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the future looks good indeed

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Nice.. Hoping we will still see ment reach mainstream as well... Been looking for that to hit for a long time and tester logs showed solid results... Would be so nice to have a wet non methyl besides lmg, something closer to test...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice.. Hoping we will still see ment reach mainstream as well... Been looking for that to hit for a long time and tester logs showed solid results... Would be so nice to have a wet non methyl besides lmg, something closer to test...
Sure would :p

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
A cream or patch would be cool. With REAL product in it.... lol

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that would be soo good. It would probably be banned in days....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^works for me

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wanting this :D

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
Still wanting. And wanting a sale for bulk buys :)

PVL

Banned
Awards
interested as well.........have fresh receptors and would love to log for you guys.........free or not

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
This is actually a hormone that would make me interested in running a designer again.

zendog

Awards
Have always been curious about the euphoric felling when talking about d-bol. Would def jump on this

PVL

Banned
Awards
Have always been curious about the euphoric felling when talking about d-bol. Would def jump on this
6 years ago, i loved the stuff, and makes you eat clean because ur jacked all day long as long as its split dose.......taken with food......

a lil rough on the liver and kidneys so keep dose around 40-50mg

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
Very cool. I've wanted to see some 7a methyl modifications brought to market for a while now. It's a much more potent alteration when applied to 19-nors than C19's like testosterone, such as in the case of MENT. So this and MENTdione would be two nice additions to the market using the 7a methyl alteration, one from the 19-nor family, and the other from the C19 family.

I'd love to see some 14-dehydro compounds. This modification results in increased localized androgenicity. While on the other hand, the 7a methyl alteration enhances systemic androgenicity. 14-dehydrotestosterone and 14-dehydro-19-nortestosterone were both found to be potent androgens, and as is the case with 7a methylation, is a more potent alteration when applied to 19-nors. These were also found to be topically effective. When both the 7a methyl and 14-dehydro modifications were used together, the combination was nOtably synergistic.

7a-methyl-14-dehydro-19-nortestosterone is apparently extremely potent but for whatever reason it was difficult to demonstrate this potency off paper in vivo. A topically applied 14-dehydro product sounds like it might be worth some investigation though...

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see some 14-dehydro compounds. This modification results in increased localized androgenicity. While on the other hand, the 7a methyl alteration enhances systemic androgenicity. 14-dehydrotestosterone and 14-dehydro-19-nortestosterone were both found to be potent androgens, and as is the case with 7a methylation, is a more potent alteration when applied to 19-nors. These were also found to be topically effective.
In the chick comb assay, IIRC, not in people.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
In the chick comb assay, IIRC, not in people.

Yea those chicks are some lucky mofos aren't they...

I barely use designers anymore, especially 17a methyls. I'll reach into my pre 2010 ban stash for some halodrol or epi from time to time. That being said I'd much rather use compounds like that in injectable form... Still think it's awesome to see some of these rarer novel compounds brought back from the dead

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg is all I have to say OMG

I used Dianabol at 50 mgs for five weeks- pumped around the clock insane strength gains and amazing size gains

When this comes out- I will seriously buy 10 bottles OMG

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see you're excited, should be interesting if this comes to fruition.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found legal dbol in my muscle and fitness magazine today. No longer interested in this!!! :p

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
most expensive Trib ever!

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Very cool. I've wanted to see some 7a methyl modifications brought to market for a while now. It's a much more potent alteration when applied to 19-nors than C19's like testosterone, such as in the case of MENT. So this and MENTdione would be two nice additions to the market using the 7a methyl alteration, one from the 19-nor family, and the other from the C19 family.

I'd love to see some 14-dehydro compounds. This modification results in increased localized androgenicity. While on the other hand, the 7a methyl alteration enhances systemic androgenicity. 14-dehydrotestosterone and 14-dehydro-19-nortestosterone were both found to be potent androgens, and as is the case with 7a methylation, is a more potent alteration when applied to 19-nors. These were also found to be topically effective. When both the 7a methyl and 14-dehydro modifications were used together, the combination was nOtably synergistic.

7a-methyl-14-dehydro-19-nortestosterone is apparently extremely potent but for whatever reason it was difficult to demonstrate this potency off paper in vivo. A topically applied 14-dehydro product sounds like it might be worth some investigation though...
14 dehydro androgens didnt have the good anabolic/androgenic ratio that researchers were looking for so they never were developed. which means efficient production technology probably was never developed. which means you wont see anyone making the stuff cuz it would be too difficult and expensive, and too much of a learning curve

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established

umbro

Awards
get this stuff ready, if half of it is hype then the other half will be a fantastic product.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where's it at?

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
seems all hype now..... this was a while ago...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wouldn't be so sure, just cuz we haven't heard anything, doesn't mean it is not possibly a future product ;)

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
wouldn't be so sure, just cuz we haven't heard anything, doesn't mean it is not possibly a future product ;)
this stuff would probably be manufactured from bolasterone. i suppose the issue of the finished product containing residual bolasterone (a controlled substance) may be significant.