8/11/2011

Nutrition

Fat -51.9g (31%)
Carbohydrate -90.1g (24%)
Protein -171.7g (45%)
Calories (Burn Day) -1,498

TrainingTreadmill -1 mile (10min)

Circuit (x3)
Spin Cycle -1 min in saddle medium resistance, 1 min out of saddle heavy resistance, 1 min in saddle low resistance
Jump Rope -1 min (200 revolutions)
Heavybag Work -1 min

Ive been killing it in the macro/calorie department. I will weigh in tmrw am and check my BF%. All around I feel awesome LG and GVT is really paying off. Id like to get some pics up too as to document my progress in prep for my next log.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
8/11/2011

Nutrition

Fat -51.9g (31%)
Carbohydrate -90.1g (24%)
Protein -171.7g (45%)
Calories (Burn Day) -1,498

TrainingTreadmill -1 mile (10min)

Circuit (x3)
Spin Cycle -1 min in saddle medium resistance, 1 min out of saddle heavy resistance, 1 min in saddle low resistance
Jump Rope -1 min (200 revolutions)
Heavybag Work -1 min

Ive been killing it in the macro/calorie department. I will weigh in tmrw am and check my BF%. All around I feel awesome LG and GVT is really paying off. Id like to get some pics up too as to document my progress in prep for my next log.
Niice with those cal's that must be intense, How many cals do you eat on training days? I posted up some pic's today myself!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Niice with those cal's that must be intense, How many cals do you eat on training days? I posted up some pic's today myself!
I'll get between 2500-2800 on lift days. Usually closer to 2800 I like to eat!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'll get between 2500-2800 on lift days. Usually closer to 2800 I like to eat!!
Same here OM NOM NOM NOM NOM :D You should be seeing some sick fat loss with that kind of fluctuation with the cals.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Same here OM NOM NOM NOM NOM :D You should be seeing some sick fat loss with that kind of fluctuation with the cals.
I'm feeling as lean as ever right now. Pretty pumped about crunching the numbers tmrw. I'm guessing around 9% body fat...at least I'm hoping.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm feeling as lean as ever right now. Pretty pumped about crunching the numbers tmrw. I'm guessing around 9% body fat...at least I'm hoping.
That'll be awesome, How much longer do you plan to diet down? I'm starting to get to that point where as soon as i lose that annoying lower abdomen fat and oblique fat that there should be a huge difference. For some reason for me that's just where my fat likes to sit there isn't a ton anywhere else!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
That'll be awesome, How much longer do you plan to diet down? I'm starting to get to that point where as soon as i lose that annoying lower abdomen fat and oblique fat that there should be a huge difference. For some reason for me that's just where my fat likes to sit there isn't a ton anywhere else!
I'd like to get down to around 6-7 % BF. I really like the stripped down look as opposed to the bulked up look. I'm not very tall at 5'11" and I look pretty stocky when I carry a lot of muscle.

At one point when I was going more towards power lifting I weighed around 235-240 probably around 18-20% BF but I just looked absolutely ridiculous. I'm talking " are you on steroids" from everybody and dumb a$$ big arm jokes. It really is not where I want to be or go back to for that matter. If I did though...boy I have no trouble putting that mass on.

As for belly fat...yeah it's the last for me too. Just keep battling away bro it'll give...it's a contender though.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'd like to get down to around 6-7 % BF. I really like the stripped down look as opposed to the bulked up look. I'm not very tall at 5'11" and I look pretty stocky when I carry a lot of muscle.

At one point when I was going more towards power lifting I weighed around 235-240 probably around 18-20% BF but I just looked absolutely ridiculous. I'm talking " are you on steroids" from everybody and dumb a$$ big arm jokes. It really is not where I want to be or go back to for that matter. If I did though...boy I have no trouble putting that mass on.

As for belly fat...yeah it's the last for me too. Just keep battling away bro it'll give...it's a contender though.
That's pretty much the look i'm going for this winter that OMG WTF STEROIDZ? Look haha but i do plan to cut down around March but at that time i'll have dieting troubleshooted from this cut.

You'd look sick as hell at 6-7% BF, I like the super lean look as well. DEFINITELY take pic's those will be awesome for a before/after!
I want to become an ifbb pro in the future (insert doubtful remarks here) so i'm constantly looking to improve (hence all the pr's) i STRIVE for it if i can't i feel like i'm wasting my time. Last year when i was around 160 but really lean this is pretty much how i looked.

Attachments

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
That's pretty much the look i'm going for this winter that OMG WTF STEROIDZ? Look haha but i do plan to cut down around March but at that time i'll have dieting troubleshooted from this cut.

You'd look sick as hell at 6-7% BF, I like the super lean look as well. DEFINITELY take pic's those will be awesome for a before/after!
I want to become an ifbb pro in the future (insert doubtful remarks here) so i'm constantly looking to improve (hence all the pr's) i STRIVE for it if i can't i feel like i'm wasting my time. Last year when i was around 160 but really lean this is pretty much how i looked.
Wow 6'4" @ 160lbs is...well depending on BF% ultra-lean. There is no doubt that you possess the work ethic to conquer your goals bro, especially at your age. Just keep killing it!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Wow 6'4" @ 160lbs is...well depending on BF% ultra-lean. There is no doubt that you possess the work ethic to conquer your goals bro, especially at your age. Just keep killing it!!
Yeah i have the bone structure of someone who is like a ton shorter than me. Probably would explain broken bones from skating haha. Thanks, same to you it's just we gotta stay consistent and keep moving forward.

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Same here green I'm aiming at 6-7 myself, then comes winter times I'm looking to bulk up a little to gain more mass then cut again in the spring for summer, your macros look good can't wait for you update pics bro, looking lean tiny great job bro.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Weighed in this am at 207.6lbs Illiac pinch was approximately 8 on the Accu-Measure 3000 caliper (I will be upgrading soon) so according to this I am somewhere around 10.6% BF with 185.6lbs LBM and and 22lbs BF.

I'm really not sure of the accuracy of this caliper escpecially considering human error, not to mention the electronic scale I use is a piece of SHIZZ. No excuses though I will continue my battle from here. Pics later today.

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Do you do the caliper yourself, maybe have someone else do it for you could help just think it would be harder to get a accurate measurement doing it yourself since your looking down

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
8_15_11_web.jpg

207.6lbs @ 10.6% (according to Accu-Measure 3000) Im thinking its pretty close.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Looking a lot leaner! are you gonna put up a comparison from the first week to now? That'd be sick man.
Nice calves/quads too!
Thanks bro, I can post up those oldies, but I'm treating this as a new start just for training and nutrition...PH free

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks bro, I can post up those oldies, but I'm treating this as a new start just for training and nutrition...PH free
Oh nice i respect your decision to do so as well. That's pretty much what i'm doing for this winter just food and training. I really can't wait i know it's going to be crazy haha

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Nice work so far bro looking lean and mean dam those quads are huge, idk you may be alittle leaner than you think I say maybe 10-10.2 ish somewhere like that in bf

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude... Your a Fugging Beast Bro!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Dude... Your a Fugging Beast Bro!!!
Thanks Doc, Im always looking to improve but complements such as yours keep the fire raging!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
8/15/2011

Nutrition

Fat -88.1g (35%)
Carbohydrate -119.7g (21%)
Protein -244.8g (44%)
Calories (Lift Day) -2,218

Training

1A. Flat Bench - 10x10 @ 205lbs (only got 8 on the last 3 sets)
1B. Weighted Chin-up - 10x10 @ 35lbs
2A. DB Incline Fly - 3x12 @ 40lbs
2B. One Arm DB Row - 3x12 @ 65lbs

Damn Tired...Damn Tired

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
8/11/2011

Nutrition

Fat -88.1g (35%)
Carbohydrate -119.7g (21%)
Protein -244.8g (44%)
Calories (Lift Day) -2,218

Training

1A. Flat Bench - 10x10 @ 205lbs (only got 8 on the last 3 sets)
1B. Weighted Chin-up - 10x10 @ 35lbs
2A. DB Incline Fly - 3x12 @ 40lbs
2B. One Arm DB Row - 3x12 @ 65lbs

Damn Tired...Damn Tired
Do you mean 8/15/11??

Weighted chins 10x10 +35 LBS! Damn! I really need to get to BW chin ups!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Do you mean 8/15/11??

Weighted chins 10x10 +35 LBS! Damn! I really need to get to BW chin ups!
HA like I said...Damn Tired...worked on that Taurus Nutrition logo again all night
taurus2bigweb.jpg

tntee2.jpg

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Dan that shiz look sick nice bro

Meister

Meister

Awards
Very Interested! Will be following. Please keep up with the photos. (No Homo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great pics Green!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green freaking impressive pictures my friend and ove the shirts gota get me one of dem!! You def can see the hard work you put in bro glad you did it.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
8/16/2011

Nutrition

Fat -49.5g (29%)
Carbohydrate -65.1g (17%)
Protein -212.7g (44%)
Calories (Burn Day) -1,544

Training

25 Yard Hill Sprints - x5 (Sprint Up/Jog Down...no rest between sprints)

Front Plank - x30 seconds
Back Plank - x30 seconds
25 Yard Weighted Bear Crawl -@10lb DBs
Jump Rope - x1min
25 Yard Weighted Reverse Bear Crawl -@ 10lb DBs
(no rest)
Rt. Side Plank - x30 seconds
Lf. Side Plank - x30 seconds
25 Yard Weighted Bear Crawl -@10lb DBs
Jump Rope - x1min
25 Yard Weighted Reverse Bear Crawl -@ 10lb DBs

Decline Bench Med. Ball Crunch/Throw/Catch -2x25 @ 10lbs
Decline Bench Russian Twist -2x25 (each side is 1 REP) @ 25lbs
Med. Ball Bicycle Crunch -2x25 ( pass ball between legs, each side is 1 REP)
DB Side Bend -2x25 @ 60lbs (1 SET = 25 REPS each side)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Green freaking impressive pictures my friend and ove the shirts gota get me one of dem!! You def can see the hard work you put in bro glad you did it.
Thanks bro, the shirt is just a mock up for a Taurus Nutrition logo contest. Im not sure if theyll pick mine, but im working on a winner.

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
Nice work bro, back planks? Never done that before well at least I don't think lol

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Nice work bro, back planks? Never done that before well at least I don't think lol
Me either, is that like the superman where you lay on your stomach and lift your arms and legs off the ground?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Me either, is that like the superman where you lay on your stomach and lift your arms and legs off the ground?
To me it feels more like a stretch. On back with feet planted then you lift your body off the ground so essentially all that is touching is your shoulder blades. The dude I lift with calls it a back plank so I call it that at lack of a better name.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The dude I lift with calls it a back plank so I call it that at lack of a better name.
Back Planks... That's Gay! "Ya know how I know you are Gay?"

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GREEN... I Challenge you to a dual at Midieval Times... Bring it, it will be like that episode of "Star Trek" where Spok & Captain Kirk had to battle it to the death... "Jim... I must Kill You now, or they will surely Kill us Both!!!" "Come Back here... So I may Brain Thee!"

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Bring the Pain White Boy...

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
LOL fight to the death!!1

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
8/17/2011

Nutrition

Fat -90.2g (32%)
Carbohydrate -144.3g (23%)
Protein -277.4g (44%)
Calories (Lift Day) -2,510

Training

Squat -10x10 @ 185lbs
RDL -10x10 @ 135lbs
Seated Calf Raise -3x25 @ 170lbs

Abs (no gay back planks today AL)

I am really beat up from GVT so today I decreased my weights and really focused on getting those 4 second negatives. I felt great at the end of the workout and I can honestly say that even with the decreased load it was still one hell of a workout.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Once again hard at work on the Taurus Nutrition logo...this is probably my last run at it.

t4.jpg

t4shirt.jpg

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Once again hard at work on the Taurus Nutrition logo...this is probably my last run at it.

View attachment 42771

View attachment 42772
Once again awesome design man, i seriously couldn't draw that even if i traced it. I really want to brush up on my art skills!

That extra volume might slow you down at first but as soon as you get your body accustomed it'll recover a lot quicker and you'll start seeing strength gains!

musclerican

musclerican

Awards
There nice but I can do better lol, kidding,

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"If you touch my drum-set... I'll stab you in the neck with a knife!"

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
8/18/2011

Nutrition

Fat -43.4g (24%)
Carbohydrate -91.7g (22%)
Protein -222.9g (54%)
Calories (Burn Day) -1,629

Training

1.5m jog

DB Bicep Curl - 1x2/1x4/1x6/1x8/1x10 @ 25/30/35/40/45 no rest between sets
- 1x10/1x8/1x6/1x4/1x2 @ 45/40/35/30/25 no rest between sets

Hammer Grip Pull-Up -1x20/1x15/1x10/1x10
Hand Stand Push-Up - 1x20/1x15/1x10/1x10
(alternate sets)

Iron Warrior/Kleen Machine training starts Monday...Hell yeah Bishes!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
8/18/2011

Nutrition

Fat -43.4g (24%)
Carbohydrate -91.7g (22%)
Protein -222.9g (54%)
Calories (Burn Day) -1,629

Training

1.5m jog

DB Bicep Curl - 1x2/1x4/1x6/1x8/1x10 @ 25/30/35/40/45 no rest between sets
- 1x10/1x8/1x6/1x4/1x2 @ 45/40/35/30/25 no rest between sets

Hammer Grip Pull-Up -1x20/1x15/1x10/1x10
(alternate sets)

Iron Warrior/Kleen Machine training starts Monday...Hell yeah Bishes!
FOR ZE WIN! Nice workout too i never tried handstand pushups :S

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
(alternate sets)
Oh... I love these, so you were doing them one arm at a time right, alternating from one arm to the other, Sweeeet!