MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm now you did it with the handstand pushups. I may have to add these in place of one of my other shoulder exercises. I used to do them a lot when I was in martial arts.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Hmmm now you did it with the handstand pushups. I may have to add these in place of one of my other shoulder exercises. I used to do them a lot when I was in martial arts.
I set a bar at eye level in the squat rack. Then kick the top of one foot over the top and keep my other leg bent. I get as vertical as possible and do equal reps on each leg. I go from full arm extension to head to floor.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I set a bar at eye level in the squat rack. Then kick the top of one foot over the top and keep my other leg bent. I get as vertical as possible and do equal reps on each leg. I go from full arm extension to head to floor.
THE SECRET TO HIS MASSIVE TRI'S! WORDS OUT! haha, i'd probably have a hard time doing those. Decline bench makes my head feel like it's going to explode :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like toput my feet against the wall and then try as many as I can with my feet off of the wall to work on muscular balance and control. In a set of 15 my feet only touch the wall about 5-6 times. When I was in Wu Shu Kung Fu I could do 10 in the middle of a room without a wall but it takes a lot of practice to get that kind of control. They were very big on having that kind of control over your body. Always climbing on you while in your various stances seeing if you could hold your stance as they stood on your or step all over you or climb on you as if some sort of a monkey gym. There were no questions if you had a strong stance or not. I miss that type of training.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
08/19/2011

Nutrition

Fat -78g (29%)
Carbohydrate -169.1g (28%)
Protein -266.9g (44%)
Calories (Lift Day) -2,505

Training

DB Shoulder Press -10x10 @ 60lbs
Dips -10x10 @ 50lbs
DB Shrugs -3x15 @ 75lbs
DB Bent Over Lat Raise -3x15 @ 40lbs

This is the end of week four GVT. I definitely feel much stronger in my core lifts, however I may have injured my shoulder in the process. My plan is to take a week to just rehab with lighter weights. My battle to optimum body fat is still ongoing, but as of now I am noticing an ever changing form and a more vascular physique. For the first time I have noticable veins running from the top of my hands all the way up my bicep to my chest...awesome. My abs are much more visible and I am closer to a slimmer body profile (in relation to belly fat). I will continue with lean gains as I progress into Kleen's Machine/Iron Warrior. Lean Gains has really been the ultimate weapon in my recomp...it is an unbelievable and powerful tool.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Apparently I just won some Reduce XT in the monthly SNS lottery...SWEET...thanks SNS, prepare to be logged.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Apparently I just won some Reduce XT in the monthly SNS lottery...SWEET...thanks SNS, prepare to be logged.
Grats!!! Now we just need that peach tea lit up...... WE NEED MOAR ENTRIEZ

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Grats!!! Now we just need that peach tea lit up...... WE NEED MOAR ENTRIEZ
I know man, Doc scored some. I tried to get my lame ass brother to get into it but he hasnt yet. His profile name is TheRoc...you should go plant another bug in his ear hahaha!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I know man, Doc scored some. I tried to get my lame ass brother to get into it but he hasnt yet. His profile name is TheRoc...you should go plant another bug in his ear hahaha!
I will! I told like 5 of my friends and they're that lazy it pisses me off. I'm gonna need to pickup a tub of preworkout until that contest ends though. I'm thinking either 1MR or maybe N.O. Ignite..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THE SECRET TO HIS MASSIVE TRI'S! WORDS OUT! haha, i'd probably have a hard time doing those. Decline bench makes my head feel like it's going to explode :(
I feel you there bro, I did them a few weeks ago and was light head like I had drunk a keg or something lol. Head stands for tri's would be a wicked workout may have to try that soon.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What the heck is lit up I must been sleeping for weeks but keep seeing it making me curious!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm about through my first tub of NO Ignite. I recommend tropical storm if you go that route. Good energy I did get the beta-alanine tingled with higher doses (which I kinda like)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who makes it troical storm? I may try this if you say it's good I believe it bro.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm about through my first tub of NO Ignite. I recommend tropical storm if you go that route. Good energy I did get the beta-alanine tingled with higher doses (which I kinda like)
I plan to take 2 servings, i had tropical storm as my sample and i liked it a LOT. HUGEEEE pumps it literally lived up to the name. Glad to here you like it i can't wait to get myself some!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh cool bro thanks! Do they make the tropical storm as well?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Oh cool bro thanks! Do they make the tropical storm as well?
I think you have it a little mixed up but Tropical Storm is a flavor of N.O. Ignite by Finaflex (which i intend to buy a tub as well). That contest i posted is for Applied Nutriceuticals Peach tea Lit Up which is also a pre workout as well.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just figured it out lol little slow after doing legs yesterday and biceps today haha. I went to Orbit and realized that AP is who makes my creatine I'm doing right now, Neovar!! I'll have to try lit-up now, but cherry flavor I'm the odd ball and can't stand peach. But I love me some Cherries!! How many scoops does you suggest. I'm trying to come off fat burners but do need a good pre workout.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I just figured it out lol little slow after doing legs yesterday and biceps today haha. I went to Orbit and realized that AP is who makes my creatine I'm doing right now, Neovar!! I'll have to try lit-up now, but cherry flavor I'm the odd ball and can't stand peach. But I love me some Cherries!! How many scoops does you suggest. I'm trying to come off fat burners but do need a good pre workout.
Haha no problem, I have no clue though i haven't gotten a chance to try the lit up :( Hoping that contest gets all the winners in soon so they ship it out. I guess start at 1 scoop and go up if you feel you need more energy?

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
Green, i just want to say thank you, i learned a lot about muscle growth, workouts and nutrition from your thread. :cheers:
and about the androhard+androlean im very tempted to buy it and run a cycle myself.
im very happy to be a member of AM, great knowledge, awesome peeps and great logs :)
my one question is did you need a serm for this? and would it be bad or unsafe to run all three products by PP?
im 22 162 lbs, 5'11". i eat healthy and love the gym! :p haha

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Green, i just want to say thank you, i learned a lot about muscle growth, workouts and nutrition from your thread. :cheers:
and about the androhard+androlean im very tempted to buy it and run a cycle myself.
im very happy to be a member of AM, great knowledge, awesome peeps and great logs :)
my one question is did you need a serm for this? and would it be bad or unsafe to run all three products by PP?
im 22 162 lbs, 5'11". i eat healthy and love the gym! :p haha
Thanks Jon, glad you were a long for the ride bro. AH/AL was a great experience for me, and I would definitely recommend as a first PH cycle. I did not use a SERM as PP states their products are very mild on the system. For PCT I used and also recommend FinaFlex PCT Revolution Black and FinaFlex Pure Test (DAA) this was a very successful PCT as well. As for running all three products I believe AndroHard is meant to run with AnroLean for fat loss and recomp, and AndroMass for adding...well mass. I would not run all three together so go either AH/AL or AH/AM depending on your goal. Good Luck.

jon.p

jon.p

Awards
Thanks Jon, glad you were a long for the ride bro. AH/AL was a great experience for me, and I would definitely recommend as a first PH cycle. I did not use a SERM as PP states they're products are very mild on the system. For PCT I used and also recommend FinaFlex PCT Revolution Black and FinaFlex Pure Test (DAA) this was a very successful PCT as well. As for running all three products I believe AndroHard is meant to run with AnroLean for fat loss and recomp, and AndroMass for adding...well mass. I would not run all three together so go either AH/AL or AH/AM depending on your goal. Good Luck.
roger that, sounds good to me :) thanks again.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
That's awesome i sub'd to the thread.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh that's freaking sweet!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
08/22/2011

Nutrition

Fat -76.4g (30%)
Carbohydrate -146.7g (25%)
Protein -261.4g (45%)
Calories (Lift Day) -2,349

Training

Set of first exercise immediately followed by set of second exercise. Repeat twice more. After three sets of each rest for 2-3 min. then move to the next.

1A. Triceps Skullcrusher to Crunch with Bar Press, 12 reps @ 75lbs ez-bar
1B. Med Ball Throw to Med Ball Slam, 15 reps @ 10lbs

2A. DB Holding Push-up with Straight Leg Lift, 20 reps
2B. Speed Skater Drill (holding med ball), 20 reps @ 10lbs (1 rep is back/forth)

3A. Barbell Single-Arm Squat Incline Press, 15 reps @ 70lbs
3B. Rock Climber to Full Jumping Jack, 12 reps

4A. Bosu Upside-Down Push-Up, 2 reps, to Bosu Press, 10 reps
4B. Underhand Grip Jump Bar Pull-Up

All four drills no rest between x2

1. Big Circle Med Ball Squat Jump, 16 reps
2. Squat Shadowbox DB Punch with Double Thai Knee Smash, 15 reps @ 3lbs
3. Quarter-Turn Jump Squat (moving forward), 30 reps
4. Knee-High Underneath Claps, 40 reps

All three drills no rest 20 reps x3

1. Stability Ball Crunch (med ball on chest) 10lbs
2. Hands Behind Head Stability Ball Sit-Up
3. Stability Ball Twist (med ball on chest)

EFF YEAH

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
08/22/2011

Nutrition

Fat -76.4g (30%)
Carbohydrate -146.7g (25%)
Protein -261.4g (45%)
Calories (Lift Day) -2,349

Training

Set of first exercise immediately followed by set of second exercise. Repeat twice more. After three sets of each rest for 2-3 min. then move to the next.

2B. Speed Skater Drill (holding med ball), 20 reps @ 10lbs (1 rep is back/forth)

2. Squat Shadowbox DB Punch with Double Thai Knee Smash, 15 reps @ 3lbs

3. Stability Ball Twist (med ball on chest)

EFF YEAH
That looks intense! What's a bosu upside down push up?? :eek:

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Put the rubber ball side down, do 2 push-ups with hands on the outside edge of the plastic base, pop-up press the bosu 10 times (this is one rep)...do this 10 times for one set...sucktastic

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Put the rubber ball side down, do 2 push-ups with hands on the outside edge of the plastic base, pop-up press the bosu 10 times (this is one rep)...do this 10 times for one set...sucktastic
sounds....painful :)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Its a Big Sh!t show, but very challenging and awesome full body action...Ive gone home and thrown up after these workouts...pretty intense.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Its a Big Sh!t show, but very challenging and awesome full body action...Ive gone home and thrown up after these workouts...pretty intense.
That's awesome though it just means it was HARD as nails! I've had dry heaves but never actually thrown up. Maybe i need to train harder!!

Torq

Torq

Awards
Sub'd for later reading!!!! From what little I've read so far I can't wait to take this PH cycle, looks promising. Keep up the good work Green!!! I may be coming to you for some advice later.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Sub'd for later reading!!!! From what little I've read so far I can't wait to take this PH cycle, looks promising. Keep up the good work Green!!! I may be coming to you for some advice later.
Thanks bro, ask way I'll help any way I can.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green, your workouts look extremely intense Bro, WoW!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
08/23/2011

Nutrition

Fat -45.4g (23%)
Carbohydrate -130.1g (30%)
Protein -206g (47%)
Calories (Burn Day) -1,909

Training

1. Warm-Up jog (4.0mph) at 2% incline for 5 minutes
2. Jog (4.0 mph) for 4 minutes at 3% incline, then MEDICINE BALL WIDE-STANCE SQUAT and JUMP with MEDICINE BALL, 20 slow reps and then 20 fast reps
3. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 4% incline, then MEDICINE BALL ALTERNATE LEG LUNGE and SHOULDER PRESS, 20 reps
4. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 5% incline, then SQUAT JUMP with MEDICINE BALL OVERHEAD, 30 reps
5. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 5% incline, then SQUAT JUMP with MEDICINE BALL OVERHEAD, 30 reps
6. Run (5.0mph) for 4 minutes at 4% incline, then MEDICINE BALL ALTERNATE LEG LUNGE and SHOULDER PRESS, 20 reps
7. Jog (4.0 mph) for 4 minutes at 3% incline, then MEDICINE BALL WIDE-STANCE SQUAT and JUMP with MEDICINE BALL, 20 slow reps and then 20 fast reps
8. Jump Rope 5 minutes (1min on 30sec rest)
9. Moth to Cocoon for 20 reps; repeat twice

10lb Medicine ball
10lb DB for M2C (#9)

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
So winning the SNS lottery has set me up to utilize some of my supplements that I have been neglecting. Im waiting on SNS to send me a bottle of REDUCE XT, I've been holding on to a big ol' tub of SNS BETA-ALANINE, and Im waiting on an order of SNS CREATINE E2 (I do well with CEE). I'm planning on running this along with my current Lean Gains Protocol, and THE KLEEN MACHINE/IRON WARRIOR Protocol. I would like to do this up until my next LOG in which I am proud to say will be FINAFLEX SPONSORED.

Tomorrow will bring the end of my first AM LOG, and I will begin a new thread and another beginning.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
So winning the SNS lottery has set me up to utilize some of my supplements that I have been neglecting. Im waiting on SNS to send me a bottle of REDUCE XT, I've been holding on to a big ol' tub of SNS BETA-ALANINE, and Im waiting on an order of SNS CREATINE E2 (I do well with CEE). I'm planning on running this along with my current Lean Gains Protocol, and THE KLEEN MACHINE/IRON WARRIOR Protocol. I would like to do this up until my next LOG in which I am proud to say will be FINAFLEX SPONSORED.

Tomorrow will bring the end of my first AM LOG, and I will begin a new thread and another beginning.
Grats on that! Glad i sub'd tons of info and great progress in this log. I'll be starting a new log as well! Looking forward to the future progress in store for ya

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I guess I should start a new LOG when I actually get my sups in huh...guess I was a bit excited...so onward with this until further notice.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I guess I should start a new LOG when I actually get my sups in huh...guess I was a bit excited...so onward with this until further notice.
That's what i plan to do, start 1 LOG in workout-logs (to clean up my current one and keep everyone on track) and 1 for Peach Tea Lit Up/Drive in supplement LOG's

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What supps you awating bro????

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff love that workout, and yeah I am a very subtle guy!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
What supps you awating bro????
Reduce XT (SNS) won in the lottery
Creatine E2 CEE (SNS)
Beta-Alanine (SNS) I had this already, bought it before my PH cycle and stopped using it

Im going to run these together until I run the Finaflex LOG, also once I begin this new threat Ill stop DAA so my levels are natural when I start The Finaflex PH.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
08/24/2011

Nutrition

Fat -56.6g (21%)
Carbohydrate -180.3g (30%)
Protein -287.5g (48%)
Calories (Lift Day) -2,375

Training

2. Squat Shadowbox DB Punch with Double Thai Knee Smash, 15 reps @ Heavy Bag

3. Stability Ball Twist (med ball on chest) 10lbs

This stuff is kicking my A$$ but its so good. Ive been quite sore all week and building my cardio back up quickly. Ill have pics up when I start the new thread so stay tuned...Im lean as ever and pumped about my progress.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Creatine E2 CEE (SNS)
Beta-Alanine (SNS) I had this already, bought it before my PH cycle and stopped using it

Im going to run these together until I run the Finaflex LOG, also once I begin this new threat Ill stop DAA so my levels are natural when I start The Finaflex PH.
Smart man, I've never tried Beta Alanine (have some on the way). How much of a difference do you notice from it? I read a ton of good stuff about it, definitely will be another staple sup.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
08/24/2011

Nutrition

Fat -56.6g (21%)
Carbohydrate -180.3g (30%)
Protein -287.5g (48%)
Calories (Lift Day) -2,375

Training

2. Squat Shadowbox DB Punch with Double Thai Knee Smash, 15 reps @ Heavy Bag

3. Stability Ball Twist (med ball on chest) 10lbs

This stuff is kicking my A$$ but its so good. Ive been quite sore all week and building my cardio back up quickly. Ill have pics up when I start the new thread so stay tuned...Im lean as ever and pumped about my progress.
Hell yeah! Looking forward to those pics man keep up the good work!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet that will be an epic log for sure. Nice workout man. I really want to start doing more HIIT training and get out of just straight iron lifts. I need something else to drop the weight. I swear if I can get my trt healhty I will be like a loaded gun.

Creatine E2 CEE (SNS)