4 Non-Stim fatburners, which best suited for lean bulk and/or cut

N

Nate K

Awards
Alphaburn
(new version) Alpha T-2
Vanillean
TT-33

I am going to order and try all of these but I'm thinking about which to use during lean bulking and which to use during a cut with uppers caffeine/albuterol.

D

d1sc1ple

Awards
Alpha T-2 will do wonders on a lean bulk!! Preserves that mass. Do just the tt-33 if stacking with albuterol.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say the new Alpha-T2 as the bacopa adaptogenic benefits go past just fat burning and olive leaf helps improve insulin sensitivity, so they both are helpful in any situation. ;)

D

domore

Awards
Alphaburn +Vanillean is a nice one-two punch, given the central action of TRPV1 agonists and release of adrenergic catecholamines.

I think a Alphaburn + A-T2 stack would be pretty nice, too!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphaburn
(new version) Alpha T-2
Vanillean
TT-33

I am going to order and try all of these but I'm thinking about which to use during lean bulking and which to use during a cut with uppers caffeine/albuterol.
Might wanna check out thyrocaps and reduce xt and rk or green coffee bean extract. Great nonstim stack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA-500 and Reduce XT are great on a bulk. Specially when combined with a test booster like DAA or ArA product like X Gels. Lean gains while minimizing fat gain.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
TT33 will work in both situations

i think its obviously going to work best when stacked with stims, but Ihave used it in bulking phases to keep fat off...

I love TT33 its a staple in my contest prep. I can feel the heat right away

scrapedshinz

scrapedshinz

Awards
TTA-500 and Reduce XT are great on a bulk. Specially when combined with a test booster like DAA or ArA product like X Gels. Lean gains while minimizing fat gain.
I have not bulked with TTA-500 or Reduce XT, but I have used both for a pseudo cut/recomp and they worked wonders.

As always, I'd say ArA will work great on a bulk, but would shy away from it if you're in a caloric deficit.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not bulked with TTA-500 or Reduce XT, but I have used both for a pseudo cut/recomp and they worked wonders.

As always, I'd say ArA will work great on a bulk, but would shy away from it if you're in a caloric deficit.
No need to shy away from ArA when in a caloric deficit. Yes, while on ArA the added calories through protein and carbs will be needed, still it works quite well on a cut and should give you great body composition results (although DOMS will be more intense with lower calories).

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
No need to shy away from ArA when in a caloric deficit. Yes, while on ArA the added calories through protein and carbs will be needed, still it works quite well on a cut and should give you great body composition results (although DOMS will be more intense with lower calories).
I just started xfa on a muscle perserving leaning out mode and I feel it I had to add more carb refeeds and cheat pig out meals to maintain focus and combat not so much doms but decreased energy I figure this goes hand in hand.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Why not use ArA on a cut? I have seen a lot of people have great results with ArA on a cut, myself included.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt go with any of those four, DCP and Lean Xtreme are both in my eyes better suited for a lean bulk.

Also, you may want to consider an arachidonic acid product such as X-Factor or X-Factor Advanced. A lot of people tend to think ArA will add a ton of mass immediately (with no caloric change), but for most users the recomp and leaning out effect is what stands out and keeps them coming back again and again.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro. Yes it's a test booster, but primarily an anti cortisol and anti estrogen, which will help shred off the fat. I lean up better on Erase Pro than any other stim

M

Myokemist

Awards
I wouldnt go with any of those four, DCP and Lean Xtreme are both in my eyes better suited for a lean bulk.Also, you may want to consider an arachidonic acid product such as X-Factor or X-Factor Advanced. A lot of people tend to think ArA will add a ton of mass immediately (with no caloric change), but for most users the recomp and leaning out effect is what stands out and keeps them coming back again and again.
^^^^This.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TT33 will work in both situations

i think its obviously going to work best when stacked with stims, but Ihave used it in bulking phases to keep fat off...

I love TT33 its a staple in my contest prep. I can feel the heat right away
Agreed.. and with the enhanced protein synthesis from tt33 it has a nice place on a lean bulk cycle.

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
any positive feedback on decimate?

been thinking about ordering instead of lx since it is gone atm

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any positive feedback on decimate?

been thinking about ordering instead of lx since it is gone atm
Not sure about that one but Reduce XT is in stock :)

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm big on the new Alpha-T2! Pretty excited to try it myself

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alpha-T2 was designed to be exceptionally versatile. Unlike most fat burners which fail on a bulk, Alpha-T2 uses olive leaf extract to improve insulin sensitivity and glucose disposal, something which many people find essential when increasing carbs.

Similarly, on a cut, Alpha-T2 uses the thyrotropic and mood boosting effects of all 4 ingredients to induce a thermogenic environment.