4 Non-Stim fatburners, which best suited for lean bulk and/or cut

Nate K

Awards
Alphaburn
(new version) Alpha T-2
Vanillean
TT-33

I am going to order and try all of these but I'm thinking about which to use during lean bulking and which to use during a cut with uppers caffeine/albuterol.

d1sc1ple

Awards
Alpha T-2 will do wonders on a lean bulk!! Preserves that mass. Do just the tt-33 if stacking with albuterol.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd say the new Alpha-T2 as the bacopa adaptogenic benefits go past just fat burning and olive leaf helps improve insulin sensitivity, so they both are helpful in any situation. ;)

domore

Awards
Alphaburn +Vanillean is a nice one-two punch, given the central action of TRPV1 agonists and release of adrenergic catecholamines.

I think a Alphaburn + A-T2 stack would be pretty nice, too!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphaburn
(new version) Alpha T-2
Vanillean
TT-33

I am going to order and try all of these but I'm thinking about which to use during lean bulking and which to use during a cut with uppers caffeine/albuterol.
Might wanna check out thyrocaps and reduce xt and rk or green coffee bean extract. Great nonstim stack.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA-500 and Reduce XT are great on a bulk. Specially when combined with a test booster like DAA or ArA product like X Gels. Lean gains while minimizing fat gain.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
TT33 will work in both situations

i think its obviously going to work best when stacked with stims, but Ihave used it in bulking phases to keep fat off...

I love TT33 its a staple in my contest prep. I can feel the heat right away

scrapedshinz

scrapedshinz

Awards
TTA-500 and Reduce XT are great on a bulk. Specially when combined with a test booster like DAA or ArA product like X Gels. Lean gains while minimizing fat gain.
I have not bulked with TTA-500 or Reduce XT, but I have used both for a pseudo cut/recomp and they worked wonders.

As always, I'd say ArA will work great on a bulk, but would shy away from it if you're in a caloric deficit.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not bulked with TTA-500 or Reduce XT, but I have used both for a pseudo cut/recomp and they worked wonders.

As always, I'd say ArA will work great on a bulk, but would shy away from it if you're in a caloric deficit.
No need to shy away from ArA when in a caloric deficit. Yes, while on ArA the added calories through protein and carbs will be needed, still it works quite well on a cut and should give you great body composition results (although DOMS will be more intense with lower calories).

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
No need to shy away from ArA when in a caloric deficit. Yes, while on ArA the added calories through protein and carbs will be needed, still it works quite well on a cut and should give you great body composition results (although DOMS will be more intense with lower calories).
I just started xfa on a muscle perserving leaning out mode and I feel it I had to add more carb refeeds and cheat pig out meals to maintain focus and combat not so much doms but decreased energy I figure this goes hand in hand.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Why not use ArA on a cut? I have seen a lot of people have great results with ArA on a cut, myself included.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wouldnt go with any of those four, DCP and Lean Xtreme are both in my eyes better suited for a lean bulk.

Also, you may want to consider an arachidonic acid product such as X-Factor or X-Factor Advanced. A lot of people tend to think ArA will add a ton of mass immediately (with no caloric change), but for most users the recomp and leaning out effect is what stands out and keeps them coming back again and again.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Erase Pro. Yes it's a test booster, but primarily an anti cortisol and anti estrogen, which will help shred off the fat. I lean up better on Erase Pro than any other stim

Myokemist

Awards
I wouldnt go with any of those four, DCP and Lean Xtreme are both in my eyes better suited for a lean bulk.Also, you may want to consider an arachidonic acid product such as X-Factor or X-Factor Advanced. A lot of people tend to think ArA will add a ton of mass immediately (with no caloric change), but for most users the recomp and leaning out effect is what stands out and keeps them coming back again and again.
^^^^This.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TT33 will work in both situations

i think its obviously going to work best when stacked with stims, but Ihave used it in bulking phases to keep fat off...

I love TT33 its a staple in my contest prep. I can feel the heat right away
Agreed.. and with the enhanced protein synthesis from tt33 it has a nice place on a lean bulk cycle.

Mike

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like.

sugardaddy69

sugardaddy69

Awards
any positive feedback on decimate?

been thinking about ordering instead of lx since it is gone atm

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any positive feedback on decimate?

been thinking about ordering instead of lx since it is gone atm
Not sure about that one but Reduce XT is in stock :)

rome32

rome32

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm big on the new Alpha-T2! Pretty excited to try it myself

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Alpha-T2 was designed to be exceptionally versatile. Unlike most fat burners which fail on a bulk, Alpha-T2 uses olive leaf extract to improve insulin sensitivity and glucose disposal, something which many people find essential when increasing carbs.

Similarly, on a cut, Alpha-T2 uses the thyrotropic and mood boosting effects of all 4 ingredients to induce a thermogenic environment.