30 years old test level 304

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I went to my doc last week for my "yearly" physical (last one was 5 years ago). What brought me in was I had ADD as a kid and wanted to talk about getting meds. Lately I have a major lack of focus, concentration, memory loss etc. (been off the add meds for at least 15 years. Also haven't been able to sleep for more than 3-4 hours a night. my libido has completely disappeared. I have no desire for sex at all which I contributed to the lack of sleep. Also been borderline depressed, have no motivation at home or work and extreme fatigue where no amount of caffeine + ephedrine help. My work performance is way down and I been calling off sick and taking extra days off. Short tempered and irritable even with my children (ages 2 and 4). I figured this was all just part of winter blues, working night shift for the past 10 years and I just finished up a pretty hefty cut. Brought my cals up and up'd my fat but doubt that can help my test levels much. My primary doc blames caffeine and said my levels are fine then gave me Vyvanse for ADD. I felt great on the legal speed for 3 days but now I feel nothing and I'm back to blah. Going to see the TRT doc tomorrow. I feel like the TRT doc is just gonna think I'm some gym rat seeking legal roids. I never even touched a PH. I feel like **** 24/7 and just wanna get back to normal. What can I expect from the TRT doc? Can my the weight loss be to blame for the test levels? or over training? I'm freaking lost and just wanna get back to normal...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wouldn't go the TRT route just yet.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Would look into factors causing your levels to be low. Again medicine wants to throw a band aid on as usually. Homie don’t play that...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Which route do u recommend?
It looks like your body is extremely stressed, and part of that response is the lowered testosterone. Your body needs some healing. Some real physical rest. Some solid nutrients ingested. I sincerely believe you can restore those test levels and feel good naturally.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It looks like your body is extremely stressed, and part of that response is the lowered testosterone. Your body needs some healing. Some real physical rest. Some solid nutrients ingested. I sincerely believe you can restore those test levels and feel good naturally.
I had second labs today. If they match the first then doc wants to start me on clomid. How would I raise my test levels up natty? I was on DAA when I had my first labs done.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had second labs today. If they match the first then doc wants to start me on clomid. How would I raise my test levels up natty? I was on DAA when I had my first labs done.
It can take months sometimes to restore test levels, and I would spend at least a few months attempting a natural route rather than TRT. Once you go TRT, you dont go back; mostly. Get a good quality fresh Cod Liver Oil, in bottle, not capsules. Get a good quality ZMA, there is a sale going on 50 percent off for one of the brands AM promotes; millennium I think. Utilize a tanning bed, one that has certified UVB; anytime fitness and planet fitness provides free tanning for members. You need good sleep. At least 7 hours of good sleep a night. Take vitamin C, at least a few grams a day. No alcohol. Make sure you get sufficient amount of saturated fats.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Before recommendations should be given a full medical history, symptoms, lists of meds and supplements, etc should be reviewed by your provider. Often we see information left out that could have prevented several $10,000’s, years wasted chasing the wrong rabbit down the hole Sadly, modern medicine treats symptoms not root causes.

tuRkx

Awards
whats your free test at? Once you hit TRT,your natural levels willshutdown even more and you'll become dependent on test. Im 30 as well Ive been on it 4 years,it did nothing to me after a few months. Dont expect test to fix your libido.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Pouring water into a bucket with holes in it ..

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would look into nutrition, making sure you're getting in at least twenty percent of your diet from fats. Sleep which is huge, a deep 7-8 hours, preferably eight. ss, keeping calm and not too overwhelmed.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into nutrition, making sure you're getting in at least twenty percent of your diet from fats. Sleep which is huge, a deep 7-8 hours, preferably eight. ss, keeping calm and not too overwhelmed.
I upped my fat intake to 100-120g from 50-70 a day and overall calories about 1,000 and took a true deload week and 3 months with no deload, high volume training and **** sleep. The last 4 days I’ve felt pretty damn good. Had a second blood test done and my total test went up from 304 to 402 with free test at 53 (Free test %1.3). Only sups, fish oil whey, vitd and creatine. I was on DAA during my first lab.. I work 12 hour night shifts and this week I was on days for training And actually been sleeping 6-7 hours at night. Normally my sleep sched is a absolute mess with work and family.

My endo prescribed 50mg clomid EOD. I have NOT started yet bc I feel like I should do more research. The possible sides of the clomid seem worse then how I had been feeling for the last 6 months or so.

I have never used AAS or PHs

During my cut I took my calories from about 4-5000 a day to 3000 then slowly dropped to 2400 for 2 weeks. The 2 weeks at 2400 where the worst I ever felt in my life. I upped to 3000~ a day (this was back in early October). For about the last 2-3 weeks I’ve been at 3800-4000 cals a day but like a said I just started feeling better this week and I contribute that to sleeping at night.

My question is can my diet and calories really he to blame for the low test results? I’ve been working nights for 10 years and I never felt like this. Also I was feeling the low libido and overall feeling ****ty before I started my cut... also should it be necessary for me to consume almost 4000 cals a day just to feel ok? My diet is good. Free range chicken from a local farm, eggs, potatoes, healthy fats and boat loads of veggies. I been eating the same way for years. Current fat macros are roughly 25-30%

Sorry if I sound like a meat head and I truly appreciate everyone’s help and input.