38 years old total test 2.74 ng/ml

ee09

ee09

Awards
I just had my blood work done and got the results today. According to the notes the Dr sent he said my test levels were fine. From my little bit of research I'm not far from being out of range. Am I close enough to push for TRT?

I'M 5' 10" about 200lb maybe 17% body fat. All my other numbers for blood work came back great. Work out 4-5 times a week but otherwise pretty active. I apologize if there is something else I should've read before posting this.

I've ran several cycles in the past. Try to keep things minimal, tbol and test (150-200mg/wk) was my last cycle but I cruised on that 150 for a few months, been off everything for about 4 months now. I've taken higher doses of test, mast, and oral in the past but not within last 2 years.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did you ever PCT?

ee09

ee09

Awards
Did you ever PCT?
Yeah sorry I should've included that. I've done probably 5-6 cycles and PCT everytime.

Prior to ever talking anything about 4 years ago my test was only around 400 (age 34). So it's not like it was a sudden drop just already lower

ee09

ee09

Awards
What do you guys think? Would you pursue TRT if your test levels were similar to mine? Any good information you could recommend to me for reading?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you don’t feel as well as you should. You are the best judge. Then yes. I know I do but my number really more closely matched my feelings. Much lower and I’m much older than you too.