40 years old - approaching 12 weeks on var and test & epi andro

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey Guys -

So I have played around with PH and other transdermals in the past but this was my first summer with the below stack

100 MG Test Cyp 2x's a week (200 mg per week)
50 mg var ed
apex alchemy epiandro transdermal ed

My test levels are fine for my age and I PCT pretty well with nolva and OTC's
Lately, I have been getting a little nauseous here and there and have been snoring alot. Also, feeling a little lethargic at times. I have a pretty big rafting trip coming up with my boys next weekend and wanted to PCT after this trip.

Ideally I'd like to really see what's going on with me. Do guys that cruise and blast and trt deal with this? Could I do a 16 week cycle? Just curious?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey Guys -

So I have played around with PH and other transdermals in the past but this was my first summer with the below stack

100 MG Test Cyp 2x's a week (200 mg per week)
50 mg var ed
apex alchemy epiandro transdermal ed

My test levels are fine for my age and I PCT pretty well with nolva and OTC's
Lately, I have been getting a little nauseous here and there and have been snoring alot. Also, feeling a little lethargic at times. I have a pretty big rafting trip coming up with my boys next weekend and wanted to PCT after this trip.

Ideally I'd like to really see what's going on with me. Do guys that cruise and blast and trt deal with this? Could I do a 16 week cycle? Just curious?
You're talking yourself into a possible mandatory TRT situation, brother.
Don't let drugs control you, man.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also man just something to keep in mind at our age (iam 43) trt isn't necessarily a negative thing especially if you're deciding on going the aas route. Definitely something to not be taking lightly and should be given a lot of thought.
If your levels are descent like you proclaim and trt isn't something to consider for yourself then id be extra careful

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Also man just something to keep in mind at our age (iam 43) trt isn't necessarily a negative thing especially if you're deciding on going the aas route. Definitely something to not be taking lightly and should be given a lot of thought.
If your levels are descent like you proclaim and trt isn't something to consider for yourself then id be extra careful
yeah - I know my body pretty well and It's just not agreeing with me anymore. I'm sure I'll bounce back fine but I'm starting to not feel great anymore and it doesnt seem as enjoyable.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
12 weeks on any oral is a long time bro, a very long time. Even the milder ones like var.

your only taking a trt dose of test which will likely not be offsetting the lethargy from the orals.

im 38 and b n c, I’m happy to go into trt but it took me years to make that decision.

id pct now and RE look at things in 3-6 months tbh

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
12 weeks on any oral is a long time bro, a very long time. Even the milder ones like var.

your only taking a trt dose of test which will likely not be offsetting the lethargy from the orals.

im 38 and b n c, I’m happy to go into trt but it took me years to make that decision.

id pct now and RE look at things in 3-6 months tbh
yeah, after talking with Renew1, I kinda came to that decision also. I stopped my var actually on Saturday but the lethargy is new - probably +/- 2 weeks. We actually had it planned on only 150mg of test cyp per week but about 6 weeks in when all the gyms opened back up I was feeling amazing and upped it to 200mg per week spread into 2 doses. I also cant imagine taking a higher dose of test as I actually got pretty big from the 200mg.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea man 200mgs can go a long ways when things are done correctly.
Before all the gyms closed I was and currently on 100mgs weekly,I kept putting a blast off due to the satisfactory progress I was making.
It wasn't mind blowing but was definitely better than being natty.
I've told myself when gyms open back I'll crank it up to 200 and see how far I can get

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah, after talking with Renew1, I kinda came to that decision also. I stopped my var actually on Saturday but the lethargy is new - probably +/- 2 weeks. We actually had it planned on only 150mg of test cyp per week but about 6 weeks in when all the gyms opened back up I was feeling amazing and upped it to 200mg per week spread into 2 doses. I also cant imagine taking a higher dose of test as I actually got pretty big from the 200mg.
the least quantity of drugs you need to achieve the results you want is always the best way to go for sure.

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea man 200mgs can go a long ways when things are done correctly.
Before all the gyms closed I was and currently on 100mgs weekly,I kept putting a blast off due to the satisfactory progress I was making.
It wasn't mind blowing but was definitely better than being natty.
I've told myself when gyms open back I'll crank it up to 200 and see how far I can get
how long you been on trt?

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@brandlife
3 blast, andros and more than a few sarms cycles(all sarms except yk11)

Is it worth it, to me and what iam trying to do yes by far.. Working out is part of my life and as IAM getting older(42)I certainly want to feel good and look good as well. But everyone is different and this will be a descion that'll be weigh out individually not everyone have the same goals..Some guys only going through aphase of working out /looking jacked or whatever so it's gonna varie..

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what it's worth, I'm turning 43 this year and have been on TRT since I was 30yrs old. I don't regret starting at all. I tried everything too, HCG monotherapy, HCG + test + ai, test + ai, and now I've settled on only taking test solo and keeping my numbers at mid-high range (in the 700s) most of the time, that way I don't need an ai.

Whoever said that using the least amount of drugs necessary was right, but also, I wouldn't be scared of TRT. 13yrs on total, absolutely no regrets. Btw, I had never tried steroids before TRT, was a vericocele that likely caused my low test at that age.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Dam bro 13yrs is a good while,i already dread pinning not so much actual pinning session but just keeping on schedule.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dam bro 13yrs is a good while,i already dread pinning not so much actual pinning session but just keeping on schedule.
It is annoying but if you use Test Cyp you can get away with 1 shot a week, it’s not that bad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is annoying but if you use Test Cyp you can get away with 1 shot a week, it’s not that bad.
that is what i do more for convenience than anything. tried twice weekly but the difference was not worth the trouble of doing a extra injection every week....

brandlife

brandlife

Awards
  • First Up Vote
that is what i do more for convenience than anything. tried twice weekly but the difference was not worth the trouble of doing a extra injection every week....
I did twice a week to keep from spiking and dipping

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did twice a week to keep from spiking and dipping
That’s what they say but I don’t feel a difference, I only do 2x when I blast but up to 200mg a week is fine just doing once. (I think )

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s what they say but I don’t feel a difference, I only do 2x when I blast but up to 200mg a week is fine just doing once. (I think )
ive seen it both ways, I prefer twice (just feel better) but I go sub q on a cruise to give the muscles a break.

sust is obviously a decent option for pinning less on trt or cruise doses....

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ive seen it both ways, I prefer twice (just feel better) but I go sub q on a cruise to give the muscles a break.

sust is obviously a decent option for pinning less on trt or cruise doses....
I do Sub q as well when I go on TRT dose (200mg Cyp) but do delts when I’m blasting. It’s what’s easiest for me.