2012 NFL Super Bowl Champs! NY Giants

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Wheres all the Giant Fans at?!?!?! Whats was yout thoughts on the super bowl game???

uspw_5679362_original_crop_650x440.jpg

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone going to the parade in NY?

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
What a game, I was the only giants fan at the party tonight so turned out to be the only jackass dancing at the end lol.
Lol, i watched it with some family and a couple buddys, it was about half anf half fan wise.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm a fan of the giants....too close of a game, i was freaking out most of the game.....glad the giants pulled out the win

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just an NFC fan. I was glad to see NY pull out the W, but I wouldn't have lost any sleep if Gronk caught the tipped pass to end the game.

One thing I can say is that I loathe Cruz's salsa dancing after TDs. I miss manly celebrations, like the grenade. Or you could just be like Calvin Johnson and not celebrate because you're a machine.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not a giants fan but I'm an Eli Fan. I feel he won that superbowl to bring home for his brother. And now his brother will win one and prove everyone wrong about the real Peyton Manning. Watch out world!

Go Away

Go Away

Awards
I'm just an NFC fan. I was glad to see NY pull out the W, but I wouldn't have lost any sleep if Gronk caught the tipped pass to end the game.

One thing I can say is that I loathe Cruz's salsa dancing after TDs. I miss manly celebrations, like the grenade. Or you could just be like Calvin Johnson and not celebrate because you're a machine.
It's a shout-out to his grandma - she used to teach him salsa dancing while she cooked family meals. That's gangsta to me.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Little late buy my hats off to the Giants. I just wish Ted Ginn wasn't injured when we played you guys.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the bump in thread .. I thought I missed a superbowl recently lol