2010 College Football Season

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a serious note... if I were a betting man, I'd lay down some serious dough on Ole Miss and take the 21 points. Hard to believe the spread is that high. Yeah, I know all about Jacksonville State and Vandy, but the Rebel offense is clicking and they have absolutely nothing to lose.

Shaken Bama defensive confidence
+ Highest-scoring Rebel offense since 1933
+ Carolina hangover
+ 4 out of the last 5 games in the series decided by 4 points or less
+ Ole Miss off week
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
= Close game

Of course, I hope the oddsmakers are a lot more enlightened than me.

Btw... every time Shepard Smith says "Hotty Toddy," the terrorists win. :lol:

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Debating putting 10 on them straight up.. With that many points I'd still make a fortune.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know it's been weeks since I posted here, but I've been slammed with work and family obligations lately.

The wife and I are headed up to Gainesville this weekend for the Miss st. Vs. UF game. It's our first game up there this year, but it's been tougher to get up there with the expanding job roles and baby this year.

Hope everyone is well. I should be able to get more involved again here soon (I miss the sh*t talking...:D).

-John

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
wow.. they have homes that you cant transport in Arkansas? Must be a misplaced Arky fan.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
The wife and I are headed up to Gainesville this weekend for the Miss st. Vs. UF game. I should be able to get more involved again here soon.
Sounds like something Urban Meyer would say this year.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Well, in Little Rock we enjoy culture and good football. I forgot your a Barner and wouldn't know much about either.

Kind of ironic that when I type "Auburn house" into google images, I find this:

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Must be an Arky version of google because when I type it in I get a bunch of big mansions.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Weird.. I get that picture when I type in "Mallets Daddy"

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish this was my house:
wow.. they have homes that you cant transport in Arkansas? Must be a misplaced Arky fan.
Well, in Little Rock we enjoy culture and good football. I forgot your a Barner and wouldn't know much about either.

Kind of ironic that when I type "Auburn house" into google images, I find this:
Must be an Arky version of google because when I type it in I get a bunch of big mansions.
This is what I find when I type in "6 - 1"
Weird.. I get that picture when I type in "Mallets Daddy"
stewiecereal.gif

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established

It was. It was so good last year that we will have another serving tomorrow.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No college football chatter on Saturday? :261: Big time upset potential for my beloved Buckeyes at Camp Randall in Madison tonight, Wisconsin always plays Ohio State tough so I'm concerned. I was also concerned about Indiana so what do I know. Enjoy the games fellas and as always GO BUCKS!! :cheers:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No college football chatter on Saturday? :261: Big time upset potential for my beloved Buckeyes at Camp Randall in Madison tonight, Wisconsin always plays Ohio State tough so I'm concerned. I was also concerned about Indiana so what do I know. Enjoy the games fellas and as always GO BUCKS!! :cheers:
BUCK, you should know by now these douche bags don't really watch football. :lol:

Dude, that was the lamest GameDay crowd I've ever seen. If Wisconsin's team is that lethargic, then OSU will romp.

In my Yahoo! Pick 'Em, I went with Texas A&M over Missouri, and that's looking like a horrible choice at this point.

Arkansas @ Auburn should be the game of the day... if Mallett can keep his head on straight.

Bama's performance against Masoli and Ole Miss tonight will determine this team's identity.

ROLL TIDE!

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Brings to mind something Eddie George said on RivalsRadio yesterday:

"It's been an hour and no SEC callers hahahah. Guess they no longer have anything to say now that they can't say they have have best team, or even the best conference this year."

What an imbecile!! No other conference has beat us. We beat ourselves. It's life in the SEC. It's a competitve buzzsaw and no other year has illustrated that more than this year. We have to put the stake into each other's heart almost every Saturday. hoOther or BSL will get to know that feeling very well by the day's end.

Maybe that's why things are quiet here on the southeastern front. It's only October and we are all on Xanax : )

BTW, good luck against the Badgers.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Good luck bucknuts, we all need osu to win out to keep Boise outta title contention. Along with someone from the sec other than awbarn. RTR!!!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow... Arkansas just got ROBBED. The replays are absolutely clear. Fannin got stripped before he got to the endzone. The ball never crossed the plane... not even close.

Just wow. Looks like home cookin'.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BUCK, you should know by now these douche bags don't really watch football. :lol:

Dude, that was the lamest GameDay crowd I've ever seen. If Wisconsin's team is that lethargic, then OSU will romp.

In my Yahoo! Pick 'Em, I went with Texas A&M over Missouri, and that's looking like a horrible choice at this point.

Arkansas @ Auburn should be the game of the day... if Mallett can keep his head on straight.

Bama's performance against Masoli and Ole Miss tonight will determine this team's identity.

ROLL TIDE!
That really was a lame Gameday crowd which was surprising because it's a loud tough place to play a football game. A very pissed off Bama squad rolls Ole Miss today.

Brings to mind something Eddie George said on RivalsRadio yesterday:

"It's been an hour and no SEC callers hahahah. Guess they no longer have anything to say now that they can't say they have have best team, or even the best conference this year."

What an imbecile!! No other conference has beat us. We beat ourselves. It's life in the SEC. It's a competitve buzzsaw and no other year has illustrated that more than this year. We have to put the stake into each other's heart almost every Saturday. hoOther or BSL will get to know that feeling very well by the day's end.

Maybe that's why things are quiet here on the southeastern front. It's only October and we are all on Xanax : )

BTW, good luck against the Badgers.
Thanks we may need it. I have heard many people(even usual Big Ten haters) say that The Big Ten is the best football conference this year. I can't say that I agree with that assessment but the competition is good in The Big Ten as well and going unbeaten is never easy.

Good luck bucknuts, we all need osu to win out to keep Boise outta title contention. Along with someone from the sec other than awbarn. RTR!!!
Thanks I too am a hater of Boise and their nasty blue eye sore of a football field.
Texas up a couple scores on Nebraska early is a little surprising.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
The big ten has def stepped it up this year but I still gotta say the sec is on top

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Auburn should be embarrassed no matter how this game ends. This backup is ripping them to shreds. Should be 43-30...

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Are these refs ****in stupid or just paid off? 2 horrible calls that gave auburn 14 points

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arkansas 43 Auburn 37 Zebras 14

Unphuckingbelievable.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
back to back to back killer turnovers Arkansas is done, sorry bsl. Auburn's defense looked terrible against Arkansas' back up. hoother your boys caught some breaks today but a wins a win congrats still unbeaten.

texaswolf

texaswolf

Awards
  • Established
I think it's safe to say they won't put up anywhere near that many points against LSU next Saturday. Auburn's defense is so bad LSU's horrible offense might have to chance to score some points next week. The LSU defense is going to rip off some war eagle wings.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ahh the damn special teams strike again this may be the game they cost us a football game...it's inevitable you can't be this bad in any phase and go unbeaten.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW! end of first quarter and it couldn't be anymore one sided we are getting our asses handed to us! I knew we could get beat today but we are getting totally dominated, it's embarrassing.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WOW! end of first quarter and it couldn't be anymore one sided we are getting our asses handed to us! I knew we could get beat today but we are getting totally dominated, it's embarrassing.
Welcome to my world.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
All 4 and 5 star recruits on the o-line and none of them can block worth a damn! #1 team in the nation ppffffttt! More like 4th best team in the Big Ten.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, Spurrier... what a difference a week makes.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was A different team that came out to play the 2nd half, unfortunately the original squad came back after we cut it to 3. We suck.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
All 4 and 5 star recruits on the o-line and none of them can block worth a damn! #1 team in the nation ppffffttt! More like 4th best team in the Big Ten.
Great athletes but way too conservative coaching tied their hands. And did Tressel really punt away with just 6 minutes left down by 2 scores???

We, on the other hand, just suck.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great athletes but way too conservative coaching tied their hands. And did Tressel really punt away with just 6 minutes left down by 2 scores???

I know my buddy and I were yelling at the tv "are you really punting?" I'm not even really that upset because I felt we were overrated, a good but not great team. I agree with you about the conservative nature of Tressel hurting the team at times. It is time for an offensive coordinator and for the love of God a new o-line coach.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was shocked that Florida lost to Miss St, I figured you guys would run the table rest of the way. What's wrong? The recruiting classes are out of this world at Florida so it can't be a talent issue.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, Bama brought their defense this week (at least in the first half)... but the offense is dreadful. Red zone woes abound.

S. Carolina's euphoria only lasted a week. The SEC East champion is going to have 3-4 conference losses this season. Wtf?

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Has hell frozen over cause I don't know wtf is goin on in college football! Really!?! Boise St is gonna be #1?

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has hell frozen over cause I don't know wtf is goin on in college football! Really!?! Boise St is gonna be #1?
As unofficial president of the Boise St haters of America I would like to offer a sincere apology on behalf of my beloved Suckeyes..I mean Buckeyes for opening the door to the possibility of Boise in the national championship game. May God have mercy on our souls.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Saw a Nebraska fan at the gym today. His face looked a lot like my new tattoo...

cat's ass tattoo.jpg

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
"Hello, cousin? Yeah... fuckin' Bama beat us again. What? Oh... nothin', actually. Why... what are you wearin'?"

ole_miss_trailer.jpg

Texan281

Awards
No offense to any Buckeye fans but Im sure glad they got quickly knocked off the #1 spot. They shouldn't have ever been there anyway. If the weren't Ohio State they would have probably been outside the top 10 coming into the season. They come in with that weak schedule and get blown out against the first ranked team they play lol If they played in the SEC they would probably have 2 or 3 losses already.It's really obvious that Pryor is never gonna evolve into that VY type play maker. Hes all hype.

Looking at the games today I would really like to see Bama in the CG. IMO they still are the best team in the nation and I dont even think its close and this is coming from a guy who really doesn't like Bama and Saban at all.

BTW, kinda shocked to see Texas knock off Nebraska. Mack really knows how to get those boys ready to play.