2010 College Football Season

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Ole Miss - M Ingram 15 60 4.0 0
SC - M Ingram 11 41 3.7 0
Florida M Ingram 12 47 3.9 2

So 4.0/3.7/3.9... I'm not going to take time to figure it out but I think it'd be HARD for that to be over 4 yards a carry. Again I was giving him the benefit of the doubt that it was right at 4 YPC. Looks like it's more in the range of 3.8-3.9 though. I'm impressed. Looks like we wont have someone crying like a 3 year old girl on stage at the heisman ceremony this year. Shucks.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ole Miss - M Ingram 15 60 4.0 0
SC - M Ingram 11 41 3.7 0
Florida M Ingram 12 47 3.9 2
I'll just bold the pertinent info and hope that you can put it all together. If this doesn't work, I'll respond with pictures from here on out.

Just do your best.

P.S. You're a pretty touch guy to call Mark Ingram a crybaby on the interwebz. I'm sure you'd tell him that face to face, and then beat him up.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Why would the OC give him the ball if he can't even run for 4 yards a carry? I'm guessing your point is that by him not getting 25 carries a game it is causing him to run for less yards a carry? Yeah that makes sense.... uhh :/ ??

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I'm really thinking about driving to Tuscaloosa and telling Saban that his future OC can be found trolling around the AnabolicMinds.Com College Football Season forum. Can't believe you are the ONLY person that has come up with the genius idea that running the ball will fix Alabamas offensive problems. I'm sure he will be thrilled to hear this.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
If the coaching doesn't work out for you then you will always have a career in the video booth considering you are much smarter than those guys too. Hell, why don't you fix the BCS problems while your at it too? rubberring for President!!!

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why would the OC give him the ball if he can't even run for 4 yards a carry? I'm guessing your point is that by him not getting 25 carries a game it is causing him to run for less yards a carry? Yeah that makes sense.... uhh :/ ??
That quote exposes you. Seriously, that was really, really, really dumb.

So, when you see 6.8 yards per carry as a stat... you think it means the player runs for exactly 6.8 yards... every time. Yeah, h0other... it doesn't. You probably didn't know this either, but most defensive lines tend to wear down as the game goes on.

Take it in slow.

If the coaching doesn't work out for you then you will always have a career in the video booth considering you are much smarter than those guys too.
Hate to break it to you, but the entire nation is smarter than the guy who looked at the video and called Fannin in. Sorry I upset you by stating the obvious. You're clearly affected.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
It's dumb? My point was that they are NOT GIVING HIM THE BALL BECAUSE WHEN THEY DO, HE DOES NOTHING. If anything by them not running much it should cause him to gain MORE yards when they do because they defense is NOT expecting it. You're the future Offensive Coordinator/Video replay official/BCS Commisioner/President of the United States though so you would be the one who would know, not poor little accountant me :/. :sorry:

So, when you see 6.8 yards per carry as a stat... you think it means the player runs for exactly 6.8 yards... every time. Yeah, h0other... it doesn't. You probably didn't know this either, but most defensive lines tend to wear down as the game goes on.

Take it in slow.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm losing IQ points and a little self-dignity doing this back-and-forth with you. I'm gonna let you have at it all day, number-cruncher.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
Another great piece of info (it made me feel better about our defense):

"I have purposely avoided message boards for the last several days, but after returning I see so much anger for our Defense. While I don't think our Defense was perfect, I do think that the scoreboard reflects an innaccurate story.

Points allowed by:

Defense:
16 (3 Field Goals and 1 TD)

Special Teams:
21 (Blocked Punt, 2 Long Kick Returns)

Offense:
14 (2 picks in our territory)

Refs:

14 (We all know which 14)

Now compare our yardage allowed to that allowed by others:
MSU (348)
USCe(492)
Clemson (424)
UK(521)
Arkansas (470)

Auburn Average (481.1)

We held them under their average. The problems of our Defense are being exaggerated. Point being: You can't give a team like Auburn a short field. The defense did what they could, but the special teams needs to step up."

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I actually have gained alot of respect for bikeswim after this game. He's taking it better than Alabama homer rubberring. Sad.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
I actually have gained alot of respect for bikeswim after this game. He's taking it better than Alabama homer rubberring. Sad.
First off Can Newton is a beast! There's no denying it but the defense is eventually gonna have to win a game for them. Offenses don't click every week like they did Saturday so if that happens then y'all have a good shot at goin to the NC game. But, Ingram is the type of back that does need more carries to optimize his talents. He wear people down with his running style as the game goes on. Also, last year he got he majority of his yards after initial contact so you can't call him avg. If anything the line was allowing him to get hit way too early and he had to earn his yards on his own. With all that being said, our offense was suppose to be our strength this year and it's a obviously sputtering. BRING ON THE BI WEEK!!!

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
First off Can Newton is a beast! There's no denying it but the defense is eventually gonna have to win a game for them. Offenses don't click every week like they did Saturday so if that happens then y'all have a good shot at goin to the NC game. But, Ingram is the type of back that does need more carries to optimize his talents. He wear people down with his running style as the game goes on. Also, last year he got he majority of his yards after initial contact so you can't call him avg. If anything the line was allowing him to get hit way too early and he had to earn his yards on his own. With all that being said, our offense was suppose to be our strength this year and it's a obviously sputtering. BRING ON THE BI WEEK!!!
I'm sure that rubberring is excited about that week too.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
I know I am. I think they got complacent and lost that hunger they had last year which I also think is only natural when ur 19-20. They're not playing with an edge which is what u gotta do week in and week out to make it through the sec. Why do u think the sec performs in NC games? Sec champs are battle tested unlike any other conference by a mile.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I just think Alabama doesn't have the talent in the OL and DL as they did last year. McElroy is getting ALOT more pressure on him than last year and it's shown in his decision making. They also are experiencing more injuries than last year and missing the leaders of that team ( Rolando/Arenas ).

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I know I am. I think they got complacent and lost that hunger they had last year which I also think is only natural when ur 19-20. They're not playing with an edge which is what u gotta do week in and week out to make it through the sec. Why do u think the sec performs in NC games? Sec champs are battle tested unlike any other conference by a mile.
Well from these 41 pages one thing is for certain. Alabama fans love bi week.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
I just think Alabama doesn't have the talent in the OL and DL as they did last year. McElroy is getting ALOT more pressure on him than last year and it's shown in his decision making. They also are experiencing more injuries than last year and missing the leaders of that team ( Rolando/Arenas ).
Couldn't agree with u more. Ya gotta stay healthy and get lucky at times to go undefeated. Next year I think we'll be a better well rounded team.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
See, it is possible for an Auburn and Alabama fan to agree about something. **round of applause for us**

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Too bad it will only last until rubberring finishes finding the pictures needed for his next smart ass reply.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Too bad it will only last until rubberring finishes finding the pictures needed for his next smart ass reply.
You two are like me and my ex wife...You'll never get along. Its best to just accept it and move on

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see what he posted.. he deleted it too fast. I'm sure it was harsh though.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
First off Can Newton is a beast!
I heard the Gainesville cop that busted him for that stolen laptop 3 years ago that ended his UF career before it even started was placed on permanent leave and got a nice offer from the Auburn PD.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
I'm from Phenix City but i'm currently stationed in MD. You live in Auburn?

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
29, so basically i'm old enough to remember when Bama wasnt doin so well lol. I got some friends that live right outside bham. small town, cant remember the name

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
You'd only have to remember 3 years ago :). Birmingham is alright. Not really my cup of tea though.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
no i mean the 80's with bill curry and the revolving door of coaches after gene stallings.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
rubbering vs hoother in a street fight

Take it in slow.

Hate to break it to you, but the entire nation is smarter than the guy who looked at the video and called Fannin in. Sorry I upset you by stating the obvious. You're clearly affected.
thumbnailCASXW60D.jpg

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Is that how you and your boyfriend console each other after a PSU loss?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
hah Plenny.. was seeing if he was the age of anyone I knew from where he lives. Looks like you would be a good candidate for bi week too though with that post.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If the coaching doesn't work out for you then you will always have a career in the video booth considering you are much smarter than those guys too. Hell, why don't you fix the BCS problems while your at it too? rubberring for President!!!
I'm sure that rubberring is excited about that week too.
Obsessed much?

saymyname.jpg

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well from these 41 pages one thing is for certain. Alabama fans love bi week.
hah Plenny.. was seeing if he was the age of anyone I knew from where he lives. Looks like you would be a good candidate for bi week too though with that post.
You're an adorable chat room hostess and all, but perhaps you could have PM'd the new guy? Oh no, that would've been too practical and far less public. "Look, rubberring, someone is tolerating me! rubberring, look! Hey, rubberring!"

And, clearly... you and I have different definitions for "bi week."

nigga_you_gay.png

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
You're an adorable chat room hostess and all, but perhaps you could have PM'd the new guy? Oh no, that would've been too practical and far less public. "Look, rubberring, someone is tolerating me! rubberring, look! Hey, rubberring!"

And, clearly... you and I have different definitions for "bi week."

View attachment 35779

HAHAHAHAHA!!! I dont know where the fcuk you find these pics but they're always priceless!

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
tattedsailor -- if you do nothing all do except search the internet for pictures you would be able to find them too. Have a life vs Find pictures on the internet -- that is the question of the day.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
tattedsailor -- if you do nothing all do except search the internet for pictures you would be able to find them too. Have a life vs Find pictures on the internet -- that is the question of the day.
I know you two dont exactly get along but even if the pic was making fun of me like the one bike put up i'd still laugh. That's just me, if i cant laugh at myself then i shouldn't be making fun of others.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you go one post without either typing my username, communicating with me directly, or alluding to me? It's real simple, dude. Pay no attention to me, put me on your ignore list... there are many options. That fact that you can't/won't says it all.