2010 College Football Season

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking at the games today I would really like to see Bama in the CG. IMO they still are the best team in the nation and I dont even think its close and this is coming from a guy who really doesn't like Bama and Saban at all.
Ummm... did you actually watch the Bama game today? :eek13:

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We, on the other hand, just suck.
They can definitely use this next week off to regroup. After that, if UF can run the table on Georgia, Vandy, and S. Carolina (at The Swamp), then... as ridiculous as this sounds... they're back in Atlanta. Of course, in the perfect world I've created in my mind, Bama gets a rematch with the Cocks in December after beating Tennessee, LSU, Miss. St., and those belligerent trolls who have given up 77 points in their last two games.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
I was shocked that Florida lost to Miss St, I figured you guys would run the table rest of the way. What's wrong? The recruiting classes are out of this world at Florida so it can't be a talent issue.
All the talent in the world won't help if you have NO LEADERS.

The SEC East champion is going to have 3-4 conference losses this season. Wtf?
Unfriggin' believable.

Has hell frozen over cause I don't know wtf is goin on in college football! Really!?! Boise St is gonna be #1?
Even more unfriggin' believable.

As unofficial president of the Boise St haters of America I would like to offer a sincere apology on behalf of my beloved Suckeyes..I mean Buckeyes for opening the door to the possibility of Boise in the national championship game.
Your apology, and resignation, are accepted. I will file it alongside rubberring's.

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
They can definitely use this next week off to regroup. After that, if UF can run the table on Georgia, Vandy, and S. Carolina (at The Swamp), then... as ridiculous as this sounds... they're back in Atlanta.
It does sound ridiculous.
But 3 losses in a row, 2 at The Swamp. This team is beyond regroup.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
@bucknuts....too bad!!! I never liked Wisconsin at home either. They are a very veteran team.

@rubbering...congrats on cruise control

@OG....I cant figure the gators out?????

@bikeswim...OH BOY!!!!! i didnt see the game but i thought Arky had "D".?? NO?

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
It's fairly obvious who the best team in the country is right now, even without a defense. If you can't outscore us then you can't beat us. 65 points against statistically one of the best defenses speaks for itself. Hello top 5 and WAR EAGLE.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
(This is the spot where rubberring will say the ref's gave us the game, even though we won by 22 points, had 3 Times the penalty calls against us (3 of which led to TD on BS calls), and scored 65 points with this years heisman winner.) War Eagle. Let the hating begin.

Also -- It's still hating even if you try to disguise it with "I WANTED AUBURN TO WIN, I WANT THEM TO BE UNDEFEATED WHEN WE PLAY THEM" -- not so fast boss, you have to get by LSU for that to even matter and with that team, I'd say LSU is going to run all over you.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My wife said to me last night "well at least you won't be #1 anymore and have that pressure" :261: I'm contemplating a divorce.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No offense to any Buckeye fans but Im sure glad they got quickly knocked off the #1 spot. They shouldn't have ever been there anyway. If the weren't Ohio State they would have probably been outside the top 10 coming into the season. They come in with that weak schedule and get blown out against the first ranked team they play lol If they played in the SEC they would probably have 2 or 3 losses already.It's really obvious that Pryor is never gonna evolve into that VY type play maker. Hes all hype.

Looking at the games today I would really like to see Bama in the CG. IMO they still are the best team in the nation and I dont even think its close and this is coming from a guy who really doesn't like Bama and Saban at all.

BTW, kinda shocked to see Texas knock off Nebraska. Mack really knows how to get those boys ready to play.
:twak: :hitwithrock: :nutkick: :chairshot: :AR15firing: :FUfinger: :tool:

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
My wife said to me last night "well at least you won't be #1 anymore and have that pressure" :261: I'm contemplating a divorce.
LMAO.
My wife said the same sh*t after last night's debacle "Thank God we won't need to plan our social schedule for the next 2 months around Florida football like we did the last 4 years". And you know what? She's right!
Well except for the South Carolina game, and the Florida State game, and....well ya'll know what I mean. I bet there's not a fair weather fan on this board (except maybe TexasTitan who's become an Auburn fan of all things).

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
It's fairly obvious who the best team in the country is right now, even without a defense. If you can't outscore us then you can't beat us. 65 points against statistically one of the best defenses speaks for itself. Hello top 5 and WAR EAGLE.
that was impressive.......i never even watched an auburn game. I might make it point to watch them next week.:cheers:

On a side note; Penn State didnt lose this weekend.:bad:

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
question: Best team in the Big 10.Michigan ST, Ohio State, Iowa, or Wisconsin.

I'm torn between OSU and MSU.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LMAO.
My wife said the same sh*t after last night's debacle "Thank God we won't need to plan our social schedule for the next 2 months around Florida football like we did the last 4 years".
This sounds just like my wife! We've been together for 20 years she should have figured out by now that college football IS the social schedule.

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
question: Best team in the Big 10.Michigan ST, Ohio State, Iowa, or Wisconsin.

I'm torn between OSU and MSU.
I would say it's between Iowa or Michigan St for best team followed by Wisconsin with Ohio State 4th.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
As much as i hate to say it, we're not the best team in the nation this year. But its definitely not auburn, sooner or later their lack of defense will catch up with them.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's fairly obvious who the best team in the country is right now, even without a defense.
Yeah, Oregon is pretty good.

...and scored 65 points with this years heisman winner.
Yeah, LaMichael James is pretty good.

not so fast boss, you have to get by LSU for that to even matter...
Uhh... so does Auburn? :eek13:

and with that team, I'd say LSU is going to run all over you.
Yes, because that makes sense. Bama's rushing defense is so bad and all. I'm pretty furious about the zero 100-yard rushers we've against us the last 40 games. :yawn:

This is the spot where rubberring will say the ref's gave us the game...
hooked-on-phonics.gif

War Eagle. Let the hating begin.
See, this where you just don't get it. For people to hate Auburn, they'd have to actually win something. You know... like some type of championship. What's to hate? But I promise you, if I ever get to feeling a little angry toward AU, I'll just look at a picture of their trophy case.

I've come to the realization that you are just oblivious and classless, and those two attributes together make it pointless for me to pretend that you could ever enter into a reasonable conversation on anything, including college football. You don't get it. Whether it be sarcasm, social norms, graciousness, or how a lack of defense will inevitably derail a football team's success. Your only retort to sarcastic banter is to make personal attacks like a butthurt child, with absolutely zero use of humor. I realize it's a narcissistic mechanism, but it's just no fun. You're like a bull in a china shop... but you're that way 24-7. Yeah, I know: Hulk wants to smash. Understandable, considering who you cheer for. But still, it's exhausting for everyone involved. I feel like I lose IQ points and a little self-dignity every time we interact.

So, in the words of New Edition...

newedition56241.jpg

OldGator

OldGator

Awards
  • Established
Let's see...

Florida gets hammered by Alabama...
Alabama gets pounded by Carolina...
Carolina gets slapped by Kentucky...
Kentucky gets pulverized by Florida...
Florida gets humiliated at home by Miss State.

...Florida still controls it's own destiny in the SEC East

Is it clear now????

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
Let's see...

Florida gets hammered by Alabama...
Alabama gets pounded by Carolina...
Carolina gets slapped by Kentucky...
Kentucky gets pulverized by Florida...
Florida gets humiliated at home by Miss State.

...Florida still controls it's own destiny in the SEC East

Is it clear now????
I think you just scrambled my brains

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reps guys.

Isn't it funny how defensive people get when they take the back seat to their "supposed" little step brother. I'd just love for Auburn to win a game and actually WIN the game instead of it being given to them by the ref's/other team/weather/rigged footballs or whatever else they think makes THEM look better. We'll see if that game ever comes, until then -- WAR EAGLE!!

rubberring -- the hooked on phonics jabs are GREAT! You write such great sentences, I'm very very proud of you.

Fastone

Fastone

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reps guys.

Isn't it funny how defensive people get when they take the back seat to their "supposed" little step brother. I'd just love for Auburn to win a game and actually WIN the game instead of it being given to them by the ref's/other team/weather/rigged footballs or whatever else they think makes THEM look better. We'll see if that game ever comes, until then -- WAR EAGLE!!

rubberring -- the hooked on phonics jabs are GREAT! You write such great sentences, I'm very very proud of you.
Having no losses is having no losses however you get there, be happy.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BCS Standings

1. Oklahoma
2. Oregon
3. Boise State
4. Auburn
5. TCU
6. LSU
7. Michigan St.
8. Alabama
9. Utah
10. Ohio St.

Looking at this, and looking to the match-ups in coming weeks... if either Auburn or LSU win out --- they're in the title game. If Bama and/or Boise St. win out, and Oregon and Oklahoma lose a game --- they're in the title game.

Michigan St., Utah, and Ohio St. don't have much of a shot at Glendale based on their remaining games and the lack of playing that extra week in a conference championship.

My $0.02

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having been at the Florida game yesterday, what a total embarrasment at home. Jesus, our offense is flat and non-existant. Dan Mullen had a great game plan though.....run the ball down their throat. He knew that his team didn't match up well with Florida at the corners or secondary....so he improvised....and ran it.

The SEC east is a train wreck right now and still wide open. I'm looking forward to the SC vs. UF game. I'll be going to that one as well. :D

Anyway, the wife and I had a great time tail-gaiting up in Gainesville; that's all the really matter anyway. :D

On another note....really.....Oklahoma #1 in the BCS.....I call bull****. I think the Ducks are more than deserving at this point....

-John

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
BCS Standings

1. Oklahoma
2. Oregon
3. Boise State
4. Auburn
5. TCU
6. LSU
7. Michigan St.
8. Alabama
9. Utah
10. Ohio St.

Looking at this, and looking to the match-ups in coming weeks... if either Auburn or LSU win out --- they're in the title game. If Bama and/or Boise St. win out, and Oregon and Oklahoma lose a game --- they're in the title game.

Michigan St., Utah, and Ohio St. don't have much of a shot at Glendale based on their remaining games and the lack of playing that extra week in a conference championship.

My $0.02
I think LSU and Auburn will both lose a game and chOklahoma always loses a game or 2 they shouldn't lose. Oregon has a few games where they could stumble. Everyone I have heard talk about the BCS has said Boise and TCU will fall back as the season goes on because of the level of competition they play so if Michigan St wins out and are undefeated they would have a shot, but they need help for sure. Ohio St has the same chance that a snowball has in hell, and to be honest aren't good enough to be there even if they could sneak in somehow. There is a lot of season left and it should be fun to watch it unfold, everybody hates the BCS system but it sure does make each and every game huge.

edit: How the hell is Ohio State in the top 10 in the BCS after that debacle on Saturday?

Last edited:
rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish there was a better vid available, but this block was EPIC. (Slow-mo toward the end)

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Auburn may lose one but I really don't think it'll be this week. I think Auburn has a better chance of losing to Georgia or Ole Miss. To beat Auburn you have to be able to score and LSU can't score with Auburn. Georgia and Ole Miss are in the same boat as Auburn just not nearly as much talent in the skill positions.

I'm hoping for Auburn to be undefeated come iron bowl weekend with Alabama having two losses (I don't think they will be able to beat LSU). Thus making iron bowl weekend a rest weekend for us to prepare for the SEC championship in which I believe if we win we will end up in the NC game as a 1 loss SEC team. I don't see Oklahoma or Oregon being undefeated at the end of the season and I don't think the BCS is dumb enough to formulate a Boise State vs TCU NC Game.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/493529-grading-the-auburn-tigers-65-43-win-over-arkansas

The poor officiating went BOTH ways. I really think they ruled that Fannin play a TD on the field because they made 3 terrible calls against Auburn in the two drives before that. Arkansas got more than 7 points worth on the calls made against Auburn that shouldnt of been called. I can guarantee you that.

Officiating: F-

The worst officials ever. They didn't have a clue what they were doing. They tried to give the game to Arkansas, until they incorrectly ruled a Mario Fannin run a touchdown.

There were crappy calls like Auburn's pass interference in the end zone where Demond Washington didn't lay a hand on him. The SEC must seriously suspend these refs. They were worse than the refs who screwed Georgia against LSU and Arkansas against Florida last year.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
That was one of the worst officiated games I've ever seen. You'd think the sec would have the best officials

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I agree with you. It was sickening in the stands to watch it.

tattedsailor

tattedsailor

Awards
After watching our offense suck a fat one again, I'm not looking forward to the iron bowl!

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
I love the constant jabs about my ability to articulate. The sad thing is that I am more educated than you. Some people are smart with numbers and business, others teach 3rd grade and write grammar error free responses on AnabolicMinds.Com. I'm happy with mine, you can be happy with yours. No need to continue to make petty jabs about it.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to add -- bikeswim --- I sat next to a few Arkansas fans and they were as hillbillyish as I would of guessed, however, they were really cool and down to earth fans. You guys did NOT travel well but the people who did travel actually seemed to be cool people.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the constant jabs about my ability to articulate. The sad thing is that I am more educated than you. Some people are smart with numbers and business, others teach 3rd grade and write grammar error free responses on AnabolicMinds.Com. I'm happy with mine, you can be happy with yours. No need to continue to make petty jabs about it.
Why do my sarcastic comments about articulation hit such a nerve with you? Shouldn't stuff like that just roll off your back? More educated, huh? So, somehow you have more than 8 full years of higher education? What... did you start college when you were 15, Doogie? You're absolutely pathological. But hey, if you want to pretend to be someone else on this board, then have at it. I won't expose you. That'd be... petty.

I don't teach 3rd grade. You know that. However, I'd be just as happy if I did. Some people are far too egocentric to ever know how rewarding jobs like that are. See, I love what I do. Do you? (Yeah, I know the answer to that because you told me. A petty person would just spew it to everyone on here.)

Articulation is about the ability to express oneself fluently. It's often hindered by consistently bringing the personal information of others into a trivial topic such as, let's say, football. That being said, am I off base?

If you post on here, then what you contribute, and how you contribute it, is open to critique, not your personal life. Sarcasm is part of the fun. For example, posting a link from the fucking Bleacher Report. I might rip you and say something like, "Why didn't you just go full-retard and post a commentary from some Auburn homer over at Tiger Droppings? It'd be just as legit." See, the word retard alludes to my opinion that you posted something less than credible. It's not a personal attack. It's not bringing someone's career, life choices, or active hair follicles into the conversation. If the what and how make you look like a fool, then someone like me is gonna call you on it.

If you can't abide by that, then put me on your ignore list.

But, if you want to continue getting personal with me, let me know. I'll go balls out. I'll ask your alter-ego to reply to you for me from now on. He may even have a bunch of photos from your Facebook page just waiting to be photoshopped and displayed.

Or maybe you can just stick to football and tongue-in-cheek insults.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
No offense to any Buckeye fans but Im sure glad they got quickly knocked off the #1 spot. They shouldn't have ever been there anyway. If the weren't Ohio State they would have probably been outside the top 10 coming into the season. They come in with that weak schedule and get blown out against the first ranked team they play lol If they played in the SEC they would probably have 2 or 3 losses already.It's really obvious that Pryor is never gonna evolve into that VY type play maker. Hes all hype.

BTW, kinda shocked to see Texas knock off Nebraska. Mack really knows how to get those boys ready to play.
Dude, our offensive line is trash and our QB is solidly close to being right there with them. It's as if he can't see over the line or something. I've haven't seen the O-line play this bad since the Utah game.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
(This is the spot where rubberring will say the ref's gave us the game, even though we won by 22 points, had 3 Times the penalty calls against us (3 of which led to TD on BS calls), and scored 65 points with this years heisman winner.) War Eagle. Let the hating begin.

Also -- It's still hating even if you try to disguise it with "I WANTED AUBURN TO WIN, I WANT THEM TO BE UNDEFEATED WHEN WE PLAY THEM" -- not so fast boss, you have to get by LSU for that to even matter and with that team, I'd say LSU is going to run all over you.
Simply put, I think AU has a pretty good chance of losing this weekend. AU's defense is slim at best.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Auburn may lose one but I really don't think it'll be this week. I think Auburn has a better chance of losing to Georgia or Ole Miss. To beat Auburn you have to be able to score and LSU can't score with Auburn. Georgia and Ole Miss are in the same boat as Auburn just not nearly as much talent in the skill positions.

I'm hoping for Auburn to be undefeated come iron bowl weekend with Alabama having two losses (I don't think they will be able to beat LSU). Thus making iron bowl weekend a rest weekend for us to prepare for the SEC championship in which I believe if we win we will end up in the NC game as a 1 loss SEC team. I don't see Oklahoma or Oregon being undefeated at the end of the season and I don't think the BCS is dumb enough to formulate a Boise State vs TCU NC Game.
Oregon has NO opponents until the end of the season. Why would they not be undef? And, Oklahoma really only has one solid game left, though of the two, they are more prone to a loss. If one of those two teams lose, Boise will be in the NC, that's just point blank.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/493529-grading-the-auburn-tigers-65-43-win-over-arkansas

The worst officials ever. They didn't have a clue what they were doing. They tried to give the game to Arkansas, until they incorrectly ruled a Mario Fannin run a touchdown.

There were crappy calls like Auburn's pass interference in the end zone where Demond Washington didn't lay a hand on him. The SEC must seriously suspend these refs. They were worse than the refs who screwed Georgia against LSU and Arkansas against Florida last year.
I've been trying to sift through the hundreds of thoughts an emotions that have transpired in my mind since watching the game on Saturday.

If you honestly think the refs tried to give the game to Arkansas, you must have been watching a different game.

Yes, Auburn won, and they most likely should have, but (BUT) to say that the refs didn't 100% screw the Hogs and hand the momentum to Auburn is a joke.

You talk about a weak pass interference call against Auburn? How about the blatant non-call on a vicious helmet-to-helmet that should have been called. How about not only ruling the call on the field a touchdown when the closest ref obviously signaled fumble, but then not overturning the touchdown when it was clearly a fumble?

How about the "fumble" that was returned for a TD, when Greene was clearly down.

The calls were not only incorrectly called on the field, but the were not overturned, despite video evidence.

14 points given to Auburn, plus the momentum? I would say that is game changing. Dating back to the Florida game of last year, Arkansas has been absolutely crushed by officiating. It is almost beginning to look like a conspiracy. With Mike Slive in attendance, I hope heads roll.

I had to vent. I had to get that hate out of my soul.

I don't know if I should think that the Auburn offense is that amazing or if our defense played that poorly. With as solid as the D has been, I just don't know.

It was an insane game to watch (for both good and bad reasons).

Tyler Wilson was a bright spot. However, I don't know if he was that good or if your corners are just that bad. He played half of a game and put up 4 TD's and over 300 yards.

Wow. I think it is best I forget about Saturday because I still have no answers for the events that transpired. The SEC is having an unusual year to say the least.

Crazy, just crazy.

Oregon looks to be the only team playing up to standard week in and week out. Ohio State loses, South Carolina loses, Nebraska loses......

I will refuse to watch a Boise State NCG. REFUSE.

Beyond all that, I still love the Hogs. Woo Pig.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Why do they hit a nerve? Maybe because this is a area to talk FOOTBALL, not write thesis papers. It's fairly obvious from the pictures you search the internet for on every post that you put a little more time and effort into your posts. I on the other hand type as fast as I can and click send. No pictures, no proof reading, really DO NOT care. I have to proof read enough in the 20 hours of school work I do a week on top of the 50 hours I work to really have time to worry or care about writing perfect sentences for you. Since you have so much time and energy to worry about perfect grammar on the ANABOLICMINDS.COM forum then why don't you start proof reading my posts and reposting them under the fake account you made.

Why do my sarcastic comments about articulation hit such a nerve with you? Shouldn't stuff like that just roll off your back? More educated, huh? So, somehow you have more than 8 full years of higher education? What... did you start college when you were 15, Doogie? You're absolutely pathological. But hey, if you want to pretend to be someone else on this board, then have at it. I won't expose you. That'd be... petty.

I don't teach 3rd grade. You know that. However, I'd be just as happy if I did. Some people are far too egocentric to ever know how rewarding jobs like that are. See, I love what I do. Do you? (Yeah, I know the answer to that because you told me. A petty person would just spew it to everyone on here.)

Articulation is about the ability to express oneself fluently. It's often hindered by consistently bringing the personal information of others into a trivial topic such as, let's say, football. That being said, am I off base?

If you post on here, then what you contribute, and how you contribute it, is open to critique, not your personal life. Sarcasm is part of the fun. For example, posting a link from the fucking Bleacher Report. I might rip you and say something like, "Why didn't you just go full-retard and post a commentary from some Auburn homer over at Tiger Droppings? It'd be just as legit." See, the word retard alludes to my opinion that you posted something less than credible. It's not a personal attack. It's not bringing someone's career, life choices, or active hair follicles into the conversation. If the what and how make you look like a fool, then someone like me is gonna call you on it.

If you can't abide by that, then put me on your ignore list.

But, if you want to continue getting personal with me, let me know. I'll go balls out. I'll ask your alter-ego to reply to you for me from now on. He may even have a bunch of photos from your Facebook page just waiting to be photoshopped and displayed.

Or maybe you can just stick to football and tongue-in-cheek insults.

BabyHulk

BabyHulk

Awards
  • Established
My oh my how the football landscape has changed since week 1.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Another topic that will lead to a good argument I'm sure --

At the end of last year when they were selecting the heisman we all argued in here and I was very vocal about Ingram NOT deserving the heisman as his Offensive Line won it for him. I said that Gerhart deserved it because he wasn't running behind the best OL in the country. Alabama loses a few offensive lineman and looky looky -- Bye Bye running game. They should go back and reward last years heisman to alabamas offensive line and strip it from cry baby Ingram. He is nothing but an average SEC running back.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another topic that will lead to a good argument I'm sure --

At the end of last year when they were selecting the heisman we all argued in here and I was very vocal about Ingram NOT deserving the heisman as his Offensive Line won it for him. I said that Gerhart deserved it because he wasn't running behind the best OL in the country. Alabama loses a few offensive lineman and looky looky -- Bye Bye running game. They should go back and reward last years heisman to alabamas offensive line and strip it from cry baby Ingram. He is nothing but an average SEC running back.
I guess I must be an anomaly, because I don't have to put effort into speaking/writing in a way that's understandable to others... even when I'm rushing. I know you see all those... words... and you think, "Holy hell, that must've taken him 45 minutes to type correctly." The issue lies with you in this case, not me.

One of my degrees is in psychology, where I learned that when people go out of their way to express how much they don't care... it's a surefire indicator that the opposite is true. So, yeah... that being said:

You are OBSESSED with Alabama football. No matter how well your team is doing... it always comes back to daddy.

Before you go making yourself look even more uninformed, perhaps you should look at the number of carries Ingram and Richardson are getting. It's not like their yards per carry are < 4 yards. After the first two games, the playcalling this year doesn't remotely resemble what McElwain was doing last year. They have fallen behind a few times and abandoned the run... which is a mistake imo. With Florida, it was 24-0 before you could blink, and the Gators kept giving the ball away. Hard to run for 100+ when you have <30 yard TD drives. Way too much passing in the Ole Miss game... and the Rebels played a helluva game on D. Cam might have his hands full in Oxford... even with his classy kisses to the opposing fans.

But you know what? I'm just going to defer to you... 'cause you're always spot-on.

Yes, Ingram is a terrible running back.
Yes, a 33-3 record (19-2 in the SEC) since the '07 IB is pathetic.
Yes, offense wins championships.
Yes, AU will consider Iron Bowl weekend and "off weekend."
Yes, AU will go 14-0, even though they're giving up almost 30 points per game.
Yes, you care less than I do.
Yes, you're a college football genius.

Carry on.

EDIT: This post took a little over a minute. I know... mind=blown.

h0other

h0other

Awards
  • Established
Actually Ingram IS averaging 4 yards a carry the past 3 games. You take away the DUKE (Laugh) and Arkansas (65 points) games and Ingram is a WELL below average RB in the SEC. I was just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Also, maybe the OC on Alabama knows more than you do in that he doesnt think Ingram can win the games for him. I'm pretty sure the Cavaliers last year in the playoffs didn't decide to not pass Lebron James the ball anymore. If you have a "Superstar", you get him the ball. But I'm sure you are smarter than the Alabama coaching staff.

I'm obsessed w/Alabama? This must be why I posted on my own facebook page under your name the second the game was over about Auburn getting lucky to win the Arkansas game. Good try again.