1st Cycle

josemamel

Awards
Hey Guys, wanting to start my first PH cycle. Any recommendations ? Been pretty hard for me to put on some mass, although ive gained 12 lbs in 2 years. Looking for something to help increase mass.

josemamel

Awards
21 years old, 5'11", 145 lbs. Been a skinny dude all my life. Started lifting back in High School but didnt really see much improvement until I got to College. I ****ed my health up from a personal trainer I had who told me to take a superdrol type clone that is nowhere to be found on the internet and advised not to stack it with a PCT. I ended up losing everything I gained and developed some gyno. Ive managed to put on 12 lbs while staying clean for the past 2 years, but I now want to take my training to the next level. If it hadnt been for not following with a PCT, I would probably weigh in right now around 160 lbs.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
I hate to be that guy man..... But You need to eat food for about 3 years. Any type of AAS will not help you at all right now, it will actually set u back in the long run my man.... Building a great physique takes more than exercise, it really comes down to your diet

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
What's your workout routine? What's your diet? How long have you been lifting? How many calories do you need a day to gain? What's your max deadlift? Answer all of these questions and the good people here at AM will tell you I'd you are ready for the dark side or not.....

josemamel

Awards
Been lifting for 3.5 years. I take in around 2,400 cals/day only on protein shakes. My diet is pretty simple, I eat every 2-3 hours, usually some protein mixed with a carb (sweet potato, brown rice) I'll sometimes even take shots of olive oil to up the calories. I've even gone to the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital to meet with a sports nutritionists and all she told me was that my metabolism is still too active to pinpoint an exact amount of calories I'd need to ingest in order to grow. She told me to ballpark it around 3,000 calories for now.

The bulk of my workout routine is centered around compound lifts, with one or two isolations per muscle, 3-4 sets per exercise, 12-14 sets total/muscle group. I change the exercises and set-rep counts every 3-4 weeks, so my body doesnt get used to the same rhythm

Workout:

Mon- Legs
Tues- Chest & Biceps
Wed- Tricep & Back
Thurs- Shoulders/Traps
Sat- Abs

Heaviest ive ever done a deadlift (not 1RM) has been 185 lbs

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Been lifting for 3.5 years. I take in around 2,400 cals/day only on protein shakes. My diet is pretty simple, I eat every 2-3 hours, usually some protein mixed with a carb (sweet potato, brown rice) I'll sometimes even take shots of olive oil to up the calories. I've even gone to the Columbia Presbyterian Hospital to meet with a sports nutritionists and all she told me was that my metabolism is still too active to pinpoint an exact amount of calories I'd need to ingest in order to grow. She told me to ballpark it around 3,000 calories for now.

The bulk of my workout routine is centered around compound lifts, with one or two isolations per muscle, 3-4 sets per exercise, 12-14 sets total/muscle group. I change the exercises and set-rep counts every 3-4 weeks, so my body doesnt get used to the same rhythm

Workout:

Mon- Legs
Tues- Chest & Biceps
Wed- Tricep & Back
Thurs- Shoulders/Traps
Sat- Abs

Heaviest ive ever done a deadlift (not 1RM) has been 185 lbs
Ok since noone else wants to comment, I will, I'm glad to see that u have a respectable knowledge of what a 'clean' diet should be, but I would reccommend you look into a west side template, or another strength template like 5/3/1 or west side for skinny bastards. From the stats you have told me you are clearly an ectomorph and putting on muscle for you guys is more challenging than some other body types. Take my advice for what it is.....

Here's what I recommend if you want to take your training, diet, and your LIFE to another level....

I know you are going to hate to hear this my man but any type of hormonal androgen, or any steroid for that matter is completely out of question for you. You are not in a position to gain any benefit with these, they will only set you back, what I suggest is 4 things.....

For the next 5 years and Maybe longer you need to
1) eat 3500+ calls a day!! (3500 AT LEAST)
2) LIFT HEAVY and Hard! (5/3/1 or WSB4SB or a similar lifting template will suffice)
3) Sprint (go to hills and sprint up them, or drag sleds, or push prowlers)
4) Sleep/stretch/and take care of your body (this means no boozing with your cobros and staying up all night)

Do this religiously for 5+ years, and maybe, just maybe you will be ready for the dark side

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
the part where you said you take in 2400 calores in just protein shakes completely discredited everything else you said. that would be 600g of protein a day from powder. assuming you get 30g per scoop, thats 20 scoops a day. roughly 10 scoops per lb means youre eating a 2lb tub of protein every day. stupid, wasteful, and pointless

chris223

Awards
  • Established
the part where you said you take in 2400 calores in just protein shakes completely discredited everything else you said. that would be 600g of protein a day from powder. assuming you get 30g per scoop, thats 20 scoops a day. roughly 10 scoops per lb means youre eating a 2lb tub of protein every day. stupid, wasteful, and pointless
I think he meant something other than what he typed.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 2
Gothat3rs Post Cycle Therapy 21
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 19