Test 300, Anavar, and PCT 1st Cycle

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I am posting this info with no intentions on giving advice to others because I am still a amateur when it comes to this kinda stuff but I did feel like sharing my experience and am hoping to get advice from others that are more experienced. I'm also willing to answer any questions from other amateurs that are on the same journey.
Im 35 years old and this is my first cycle was Test 300 E once a week for 15 weeks and Anavar 20 ed for the first 6 weeks.
I experienced no negative side effect or problems with gyno and I kept AI on hand just in case.
During my cycle I took Vitamin PAK by animal, Creapure by musclefeast and I used Tudca daily during the the Anavar phase followed by a couple weeks after.
I stayed on point and never missed my 6 meals a day which my protein sources were mainly eggs, beef, chicken, and tuna and tried to keep it to only 2 shakes a day, sometimes I would supplement with a protein bar due to me working 60 hours a week and I'm sure some of you know how it gets keeping a food schedule with a busy job lol.
As for my workouts I follow the typical Bro split, I have tried others but I enjoy and feel the best when focusing on 1 muscle at a time.
On a typical day I ingest around 240 grams of protein and about a 150 carbs
I did cheat a little more then I wanted and that's something I'll need to tighten up on but I wasn't really going for the cut phase.

PCT
So Saturday July 8th was my last pin and on Monday July 24th (16 days later) I started my PCT which I decided to use both Clomid and Nolvadex. I felt was a good idea to just get aggressive with it and jump start the boys.
I'm starting with 50 mg of Clomid and 40 mg of Nolvadex every day. I will reduce these in a week or two by 1/2 then reduce again towards the end.
So far no negative side effects, only positive because I was starting to feel my test drop in the gym on that 16th day.
I've also started using Pre-Workout just during my pct to keep myself going good in the gym and I've added bcaa 2 a day to help. That's if they really do I've read many articles that go either way lol.
As for the cycle I did experience significant strength gains, before I started my bench was 305 lb max, and now I can put up 375 lb.
So now I'm just trying to hold onto the strength and the size as much as I can.
When I started I weighed 191 lbs and at the finish which I considered 2 weeks after last pin I weighed 216 lbs.
I was hoping for a little more size in my arms and upper chest but I know this is a marathon and not a sprint.
If I can think of anything else I will update. Thank you for any input or questions. Once again I am new to this journey and new to the forums so hopefully I can get some good input before I do my next run.

Attachments

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I am posting this info with no intentions on giving advice to others because I am still a amateur when it comes to this kinda stuff but I did feel like sharing my experience and am hoping to get advice from others that are more experienced. I'm also willing to answer any questions from other amateurs that are on the same journey.
Im 35 years old and this is my first cycle was Test 300 E once a week for 15 weeks and Anavar 20 ed for the first 6 weeks.
I experienced no negative side effect or problems with gyno and I kept AI on hand just in case.
During my cycle I took Vitamin PAK by animal, Creapure by musclefeast and I used Tudca daily during the the Anavar phase followed by a couple weeks after.
I stayed on point and never missed my 6 meals a day which my protein sources were mainly eggs, beef, chicken, and tuna and tried to keep it to only 2 shakes a day, sometimes I would supplement with a protein bar due to me working 60 hours a week and I'm sure some of you know how it gets keeping a food schedule with a busy job lol.
As for my workouts I follow the typical Bro split, I have tried others but I enjoy and feel the best when focusing on 1 muscle at a time.
On a typical day I ingest around 240 grams of protein and about a 150 carbs
I did cheat a little more then I wanted and that's something I'll need to tighten up on but I wasn't really going for the cut phase.

PCT
So Saturday July 8th was my last pin and on Monday July 24th (16 days later) I started my PCT which I decided to use both Clomid and Nolvadex. I felt was a good idea to just get aggressive with it and jump start the boys.
I'm starting with 50 mg of Clomid and 40 mg of Nolvadex every day. I will reduce these in a week or two by 1/2 then reduce again towards the end.
So far no negative side effects, only positive because I was starting to feel my test drop in the gym on that 16th day.
I've also started using Pre-Workout just during my pct to keep myself going good in the gym and I've added bcaa 2 a day to help. That's if they really do I've read many articles that go either way lol.
As for the cycle I did experience significant strength gains, before I started my bench was 305 lb max, and now I can put up 375 lb.
So now I'm just trying to hold onto the strength and the size as much as I can.
When I started I weighed 191 lbs and at the finish which I considered 2 weeks after last pin I weighed 216 lbs.
I was hoping for a little more size in my arms and upper chest but I know this is a marathon and not a sprint.
If I can think of anything else I will update. Thank you for any input or questions. Once again I am new to this journey and new to the forums so hopefully I can get some good input before I do my next run.
The first 3 pictures are before Cycle at 191 lbs
And the second 4 pictures are 2 weeks from last pin post cycle at 216lbs

Attachments

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It looks like you had good progress. I hope that your PCT goes well for you.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Thank you, so fat no negative side effects really, I mean sometimes I think I'm getting a little hot but I'm so busy working and just moving all the time I just tell myself to pound a bottle of water and forget about it. Have been monitoring weight and as of yesterday no loss yet. But just trying to keep the protein high, I even have a extra shake made up at bed so when I wake up around 2 in the morning to pee I drink it, just to give a little extra.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you, so fat no negative side effects really, I mean sometimes I think I'm getting a little hot but I'm so busy working and just moving all the time I just tell myself to pound a bottle of water and forget about it. Have been monitoring weight and as of yesterday no loss yet. But just trying to keep the protein high, I even have a extra shake made up at bed so when I wake up around 2 in the morning to pee I drink it, just to give a little extra.
I can definitely relate to the shake part. I know the big thing on here is to do most of your protein through food, and that's great if you can, but I'm have some food allergies and if I try to do it through food, I'm going to miss meals. I drink the majority of my protein through shakes. I think people get caught in one way or the other being right or wrong, and it really just comes down to what works best for the individual. For me, I'm aiming for 300 grams per day as my minimum and shakes it just a super convenient way to do it for me.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
So just a little update,
I'm 8 days into my pct and am feeling fine except for the occasional hot flashes. My gym workouts are still good and I am trying to go heavy on most everything to keep the strength gains plus the size. As for my diet I am making sure to eat a little extra protein with every meal.
I checked the scale yesterday and so far I'm still good, it did say I was down about a 1/2 lb but obviously that could be anything. As for now ill stick to the same dosage which is 50 mg Comid and 40 mg Nolvadex for the rest of this week then I'll reduce. I'm also still taking the animal pak vitamins and getting a minimum of a gal of water a day but probably more like a 1 1/2 gal. I'm also finishing up the last of my tudca, of course it's a cheap brand from Amazon which I won't buy again but am using it up anyway.

ctini

Awards
Did the same cycle but added anavar the last 6 weeks (3 on cycle and 3 more between cycle and pct).
Almost the same PCT regimen too, except i went lower on the Nolva the first week.
What i feel makes a difference is the transdermal B-AET which i added, as soon as it arrived, day 10 on the pct.
Feeling great ever since moodwise, almost as good as on cycle.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
So ya I'm 2 weeks into my pct and 30 days since last pin. Everything seems to be going fine my mood and energy levers are good. I have been eating a little extra just trying to make sure I keep the weight up until my testosterone equals out a little, really I might be eating a little to much because I wanna make sure I lose as little as possible. My weight is down 2 lbs but I don't think that's to bad. I'm gonna decrease my pct dosage just a little this week but keep running it steady for atleast 5 weeks with a slow decrease each week.

SID6677896

Awards
Bro, I appreciate your honest sharing of cycles.
I have been training naturally for 7 years and I am 30 years old this year.
Prepare to perform the first cycle next year.
I'm an information engineer, not a professional athlete. I also don't have any knowledge of endocrinology, all ideas are based on my knowledge of 3 languages (English, Spanish,)
I plan to take 125 mg Testosterone Enanthate weekly for 12 weeks. Supplement 2IU of HGH per day.
Wouldn't use another even if I wanted the good looks and benefits.
Because I think a natural athlete can do it. Using both gear is a luxury for me. If I can't, it's a matter of diet and training.
I have my sanity and I won't abuse it, I wish you all the best.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I'm an information engineer, not a professional athlete. I also don't have any knowledge of endocrinology, all ideas are based on my knowledge of 3 languages (English, Spanish,)
I plan to take 125 mg Testosterone Enanthate weekly for 12 weeks. Supplement 2IU of HGH per day.
Because I think a natural athlete can do it. Using both gear is a luxury for me. If I can't, it's a matter of diet and training.
Thank you very much, I'm preparing everything I need for my next run, it's still a little ways out but I like being ready to go ya know. Best of luck to you also

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
With 125 mg a week of test you'll just be more or less replacing your own test production with injected test and suppressing your hormone production with no benefit.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
WTF?

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Also
Also like KvanH says, pretty sure 125 mg a week isn't gonna be enough. You should probably up the dose or just don't use it at all and stay natural while focusing on diet and lifting. Your basically suppressing your natural t for no real benefit ya know. Anyways I'm not a professional at this yet but if I'm gonna use gear I wanna reap the rewards from it ya know. Also I'm not sure what ya mean by you have your sanity and won't abuse it?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just wanna know how he based a steroid "cycle" off his "knowledge of 3 languages"....

One time I based my diet off my knowledge of star wars movies

SID6677896

Awards
My mother tongue is French and I speak English and Spanish.
I simply searched for some information on the Internet as a reference.
I know my program isn't mature, but I don't make money from bodybuilding and I end up paying a professional to do it.
I just wanna know how he based a steroid "cycle" off his "knowledge of 3 languages"....

One time I based my diet off my knowledge of star wars movies

SID6677896

Awards
With 125 mg a week of test you'll just be more or less replacing your own test production with injected test and suppressing your hormone production with no benefit.
Thank you for your advice and experience.

SID6677896

Awards
Also

Also like KvanH says, pretty sure 125 mg a week isn't gonna be enough. You should probably up the dose or just don't use it at all and stay natural while focusing on diet and lifting. Your basically suppressing your natural t for no real benefit ya know. Anyways I'm not a professional at this yet but if I'm gonna use gear I wanna reap the rewards from it ya know. Also I'm not sure what ya mean by you have your sanity and won't abuse it?
Thanks, I think what you said makes sense. I still have a lot of time to adjust these things, and I will also ask professional help. If I act, I will share it with you as well. Good luck,What I mean by rationality is to understand what the purpose of using equipment is. I don't want to be dependent on these compounds for the rest of my life,On my own behalf, I respect the choices of all athletes.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Well just remember that it's gonna suppress your natural testosterone so if your gonna do that you mine as well do enough to get some benefit out of the deal ya know, or else why do it at all. And I'm all down for the beginner cycle, I believe that's what I did, but it was enough to get some gains and feel the effects, figure out what direction I wanna go next ya know. But yes keep us posted and let us know your decision

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards
wow you look amazing mate well done thats some inspirational stuff.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Ya the pct went really good to, I'm gonna stop with the clomid and nolva on the 1st here in a couple days and I tapered the does way down. I have lost a few lbs which I'm not happy about but I'm just gonna up my calories a little more. I'll get my bloods taken here in about 2-3weeks after my last pct dose. Anyways thanks for the compliment bro

Hoodhippydave

Hoodhippydave

Awards
Ya the pct went really good to, I'm gonna stop with the clomid and nolva on the 1st here in a couple days and I tapered the does way down. I have lost a few lbs which I'm not happy about but I'm just gonna up my calories a little more. I'll get my bloods taken here in about 2-3weeks after my last pct dose. Anyways thanks for the compliment bro
your more than welcome mate i don't know nothing but that is inspiration i do know that 👏