1st cycle

Csoki

Awards
Hi guys,
in a few days i will start my first cutting cycle for approx 20.weeks
the plan is to start with
Sustanon, 250/week maybe go higher during cycle for 500/week - 20 weeks
And in the middle of the cycle go for 6-8 weeks Anavar 20-40mg/ed.

The question is, should i start taking Anastrazole/Arimidex immediately or should i wait?
I have higher body fat, thats why iam asking.
Have someone with higher body fat estrogen issues?
Thank you guys

Btw: iam 29yo., 180cm, 90kg.

teamguy312

Awards
I've read both sides of the argument using a maintenance dose with an AI from the start to using it as needed whether it be symptoms or blood results. I personally chose to use one from the beginning and just made sure to research the best one/least sides since I would be using it so frequently. I decided on aromasin and have yet to have an issue. Just my personal experience but I believe if you stay at that dose of test (250 of sust) that you will not need an AI but everyone is an individual and you might.

I personally believe a slightly higher dose of test would do more for your body fat % than the anavar as I've personally haven't seen amazing results from it. If you have chosen this first cycle to be a long, test based one, it's a good choice but I can't stop talking without also saying HGH throughout the whole cycle would be beneficial as well, if you can source/afford it.

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
At about 22-25% bodyfat, I injected frequently (daily) to avoid spiking estrogen. I highly suggest this. As well as adding a little more each week through the cycle until you get to 14-16 weeks. At 14 weeks, I was at 437 test E + 400NPP and had zero inications that I needed an AI. I ran a 20 week cycle. For the last 4 weeks, I went up to 500 Test E and 450 NPP and started using anastrozole at 3 x 1/2 tab per week just to be safe. Blood work at end of cycle showed my estrogen was at 240. High, but again no indications whatsoever of needing an AI (or more of an AI). Estrogen going up on cycle is ok - I would not take it unless needed (itchy nipples, bloating etc...). Four weeks off cycle with no injections and my estrogen feels like it is under 100 (I am getting blood work in 2 more weeks). I am on TRT.

WeakerNU

Awards
At about 22-25% bodyfat, I injected frequently (daily) to avoid spiking estrogen. I highly suggest this. As well as adding a little more each week through the cycle until you get to 14-16 weeks. At 14 weeks, I was at 437 test E + 400NPP and had zero inications that I needed an AI. I ran a 20 week cycle. For the last 4 weeks, I went up to 500 Test E and 450 NPP and started using anastrozole at 3 x 1/2 tab per week just to be safe. Blood work at end of cycle showed my estrogen was at 240. High, but again no indications whatsoever of needing an AI (or more of an AI). Estrogen going up on cycle is ok - I would not take it unless needed (itchy nipples, bloating etc...). Four weeks off cycle with no injections and my estrogen feels like it is under 100 (I am getting blood work in 2 more weeks). I am on TRT.
How much test did you start at? Week 1

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Why sust? Just curious
I wanna echo this, sust is the wort testosterone choice for a first cycle. It's got multiple esters that peak at different times and it causes the most ups and downs with estrogen. It's very doable, but it's a lot easier to use test e or c

Csoki

Awards
Guys what you think about Arimistane?
Does someone use it instead of anastrazole?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks
I used a sarm/ph stack where was arimistane included.
And i didnt have any est.problems, thats why iam asking
Sarms don’t convert to estrogen and a lot of phs don’t. Again, I can’t stress this enough, arimistane won’t do anything to help estrogen