Recommendation on 1st cycle for cutting

medpack87

Awards
Hello,

I am a 36 year old male. I am currently on TRT since September 2023. Started with 100 mg weekly and I am sitting at 100 mg twice a week (total 200 mg weekly) now and feeling great. Metabolic and lipid panel have never looked better in the last 5-10 years. Energy, mood and workout focus have improved considerably since I started and I susprise myself every day at the gym. No side effects from the TRT from what I've noticed and my estrogen levels are within normal limits. I am planning on doing a cutting cycle sometime soon and wanted to get your expert opinion. Some personal data:

Weight: 158 lb
Height: 5'6
Body fat: 15% (not accurate, I suspect its actually higher maybe around 18-20%)
Muscle mass: 128.8 lbs (according to this cheap electronic weight)
Routine: I work out 3-6 times a week. Usually between 45 to 75 minutes. I try to do 10-20 minutes of cardio with every work out.

So I was thinking on doing a Anavar + Clenbuterol cycle to start, of about 8 weeks. I got this template from the internet and it seems reasonable:

Questions:

- What do you think of this cycle?
- I will continue TRT through the cycle and beyond, but should I also increase the TRT to maybe 250-300 mg weekly?
- Is it ok to do a Anavar/Clen cycle WITH TRT in the background?
- Any recommendations on diet while on this particular cycle? say, intermittent fasting vs strict caloric deficit.
- Will I expect some muscle loss on this type of cycle? and if so, how can I reduce that risk, or maybe is there a better cycle you would recommend to cut and maintain muscle?

Any other recs are appreciated. Thank you!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I cant use clen any more because it gives me weird muscle cramps but you probably dont need to go so high. I would go per week

Anavar @20mg is extreamly low for a man but if you never took anything before it should be ok for your goals.

Id cut without the clen untill you have visable abs and them add the clen or You may find the clen becoming a crutch. Once your 8 weeks is up and you drop the clen Your metabolic rate is going to change again. And you're going to start gaining the weight back. Or you're going to have to start dieting even harder to keep it off

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ive always found the most sucessfull way to cut is to increase cardio first, decrease calories seccond, add the clen after your food has got low. Plus clen is a bit hard on the heart. You should be cardio fit before putting that strain on there