1-androsterone UTT™

cybo

cybo

Awards
Is a Serm necessary for 1-ad or can I get away with an OTC?

overhuman

Awards
Hey ppl iam back iam in the midle of my 2nd week of DECAVOL/1-ANDRO/4AD each 1.5 ml morning just after wake up wait for 15mins and go to the gym after 8 hours i take 1mlg , for a total of 2.5 mlg per day of each . I have already gained 5lbs more (hard hard gainer iam 28yold). so happy thesee days , seems that the compounds put me on a smooth and beautyfull mood.

i have heard aromxx have some andro compounds on it, can reversitol do the pct instead of aromx to keep my gains on strenght and mass?

graniteboy

Awards
On week three of 1-andro utt great results!As I posted in arom-x forum the other day 9lbs up just started my 2ND bottle,heading to the doctor tomorrow,gonna get blood work done..So gonna let the cat out the bag....Not sure how long all that takes to get back if anyone is interested I will post results.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On week three of 1-andro utt great results!As I posted in arom-x forum the other day 9lbs up just started my 2ND bottle,heading to the doctor tomorrow,gonna get blood work done..So gonna let the cat out the bag....Not sure how long all that takes to get back if anyone is interested I will post results.
Sure thing! Post em when u get em :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Most def !! We love feedback....

graniteboy

Awards
Ok went to the doctor today and he said it would take about 24-48 hours to get my results back.So maybe Friday or Monday they are closed on the weekends of course.Will update.(asap)He is a sports Doctor and seemed kool when I asked him for blood test.He asked about all the supps I am taking and my diet.And When I him told about 1-andro utt He knew right what I was talking about.He even seem like the kinda doc after a while might hook it up!!Or least keep me on the right path Medically. Will udated when I know something .

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok went to the doctor today and he said it would take about 24-48 hours to get my results back.So maybe Friday or Monday they are closed on the weekends of course.Will update.(asap)He is a sports Doctor and seemed kool when I asked him for blood test.He asked about all the supps I am taking and my diet.And When I him told about 1-andro utt He knew right what I was talking about.He even seem like the kinda doc after a while might hook it up!!Or least keep me on the right path Medically. Will udated when I know something .
Always nice to have a doctor that understands one's needs :biglaugh:

//CC

ironguru

ironguru

Awards
have you got the results of the bw yet ?

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
PCT

Currently doing 6 weeks of 1-Androsterone and have a bottle of AromX. What's the ideal length of time to run AromX? Also, is it beneficial to also use something else alongside it? I may save the AromX for later and run Reversitol/Testabolan but am open to suggestions with AromX as well. Thanks.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCS by AI is a good addition with Arom-X, treated me really well in PCT :thumbsup:

//CC

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. I was looking at that one over the weekend. NP has a PCS/Activate stack. You think that's overkill? Was also going to run lean xtreme at week 3 as well . I know I'm doing a relatively weak ph but just want to play it safe. Thanks!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Currently doing 6 weeks of 1-Androsterone and have a bottle of AromX. What's the ideal length of time to run AromX? Also, is it beneficial to also use something else alongside it? I may save the AromX for later and run Reversitol/Testabolan but am open to suggestions with AromX as well. Thanks.
3-4 weeks after your cycle and your g2g!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. I was looking at that one over the weekend. NP has a PCS/Activate stack. You think that's overkill? Was also going to run lean xtreme at week 3 as well . I know I'm doing a relatively weak ph but just want to play it safe. Thanks!
It wont be overkill, but I think you'll be great with just the PCS and Arom-X - my libido was through the roof at least :veryhappy:

//CC

leet2010

Awards
what would be a good dosage and for how long should I take a first cycle? I was going to buy the 2 bottle combo with aromx but wasnt sure how to dose the aromx. Any advice would be appreciated

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCS by AI is a good addition with Arom-X, treated me really well in PCT :thumbsup:

//CC
I got a great deal on some UTT products and I'm pretty excited to see this post since I have easy access to Stoked/PCS. Thanks for the feedback!

IMO, it's much better to err on the side of caution as opposed to selling yourself short in PCT. Just be sure to do a little extra research about when to start the Activate in PCT. There's a few different theories out there with a few different variables (IE whether or not a SERM and an aromatase inhibitor is used). The POST Cycle Support (aka Stoked) will pretty much always be ran from day one of PCT though.

lowell91

Awards
Thinking of going with the 1-androsterone utt stacked with aromX.....this will be my first cycle...is this something worth trying? i have heard some discouraging things about it, any help appreciated.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking of going with the 1-androsterone utt stacked with aromX.....this will be my first cycle...is this something worth trying? i have heard some discouraging things about it, any help appreciated.
Run the 1-Andro first then after the 1-Andro use the Arom-X. Solid stack but depending on the dose/length you run the 1-Andro it can be a bit suppressive and cause some libido loss.

zchen

Awards
Is 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one DSHEA complient? I'm really tempted in getting it, but I'm in the army and I don't want to get in trouble.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is 1-Androstene-3b-ol,17-one DSHEA complient? I'm really tempted in getting it, but I'm in the army and I don't want to get in trouble.
Yes we have a paper on the information tab of our website if you would like more info on this topic.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Hey can I get at AMS guy to answer this?

I want to run a 1-androsterone cycle for a cut/muscle hardening deal. I want to run 6-800mg of oral 1ad. What is the AMS equivalent dose of this? I'm not really clear on how the UTT bypasses the 8% oral bioavailability

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hey can I get at AMS guy to answer this?

I want to run a 1-androsterone cycle for a cut/muscle hardening deal. I want to run 6-800mg of oral 1ad. What is the AMS equivalent dose of this? I'm not really clear on how the UTT bypasses the 8% oral bioavailability
This is really a hard question to answer cause the differences in the bioavailability between the 2 products if your 200lbs or under a 3-4 ml dose will get you results. Ice used as high as 8ml perday but honestly the results wasn't much different than my 4 ml cycle other than the increased sides. Hope this helps

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is really a hard question to answer cause the differences in the bioavailability between the 2 products if your 200lbs or under a 3-4 ml dose will get you results. Ice used as high as 8ml perday but honestly the results wasn't much different than my 4 ml cycle other than the increased sides. Hope this helps
Good info right there :thumbsup:

//CC

Alphamale2009

Awards
Hey im about to run 1-andro and 4ad for four weeks, followed by 4 weeks of Arom-X. I was wondering if there is any type of cycle assist, or anything more pct wise i should take. Also, what side effects can i expect? ive had some issues with other ph's. im in the military, is it compliant? And how will it effect my ability to run ( i have to for work)? Thanks

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hey im about to run 1-andro and 4ad for four weeks, followed by 4 weeks of Arom-X. I was wondering if there is any type of cycle assist, or anything more pct wise i should take. Also, what side effects can i expect? ive had some issues with other ph's. im in the military, is it compliant? And how will it effect my ability to run ( i have to for work)? Thanks
I like using a all in one product usually go with Cycle Support. Well as for sides u may expect bp raised acne and in sum cases lethary first week but this is dependent on your body as for me sides are very mild at reasonable dosages. As for military you'll be fine have friend overseas I keep stock piled with AMS products and he has had no issues. Now with running they say the more muscle u gain the more oxygen body uses and with fast wait gain it may slow ya down a touch but nothing serious i wouldn't imagine, if u start noticing sides just cut dose down or taper off. Hope this helps. And THANK YOU for your service we at AMS support ya!!!

Alphamale2009

Awards
I like using a all in one product usually go with Cycle Support. Well as for sides u may expect bp raised acne and in sum cases lethary first week but this is dependent on your body as for me sides are very mild at reasonable dosages. As for military you'll be fine have friend overseas I keep stock piled with AMS products and he has had no issues. Now with running they say the more muscle u gain the more oxygen body uses and with fast wait gain it may slow ya down a touch but nothing serious i wouldn't imagine, if u start noticing sides just cut dose down or taper off. Hope this helps. And THANK YOU for your service we at AMS support ya!!!
Thanks appreciate it. when u say Cycle Support do u mean the AI product? and also, are any of your supplements carried at retail supplement stores. GNC etc.?

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Thanks appreciate it. when u say Cycle Support do u mean the AI product? and also, are any of your supplements carried at retail supplement stores. GNC etc.?
Yes.... I've seen our products pop up from time to time at the vitamin shoppe at my local mall but there prices are ridiculous usually. Check out our home website we are always offering some great deals that can't be beat. We have sum coupon codes right now...

Alphamale2009

Awards
hey im running 1-andro and 4ad, my anniversary is coming up. Is there any harsh side effects to having a couple drinks while running this. I know its not methylated. But if anyone has any input id appreciate it.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Question...

just wondering if the reps had any input or anyone with experience with the liquid form..i'm about to start the trifecta stack by LG Sciences (SORRY, but couldnt afford the AMS stacks on a college budget :sad:) and am thinking of throwing in the 1-Andro since ive heard great things and for anti-estro purposes...think this is a good decision? i've run your Arom-x Rd before but was wondering if the 1-Andro would help me with this mini cycle with gains as well as anti-estro? any input is appreciated...thanks

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey im running 1-andro and 4ad, my anniversary is coming up. Is there any harsh side effects to having a couple drinks while running this. I know its not methylated. But if anyone has any input id appreciate it.
Dont get piss drunk and you should be fine. :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just wondering if the reps had any input or anyone with experience with the liquid form..i'm about to start the trifecta stack by LG Sciences (SORRY, but couldnt afford the AMS stacks on a college budget :sad:) and am thinking of throwing in the 1-Andro since ive heard great things and for anti-estro purposes...think this is a good decision? i've run your Arom-x Rd before but was wondering if the 1-Andro would help me with this mini cycle with gains as well as anti-estro? any input is appreciated...thanks
1-Andro isnt actually an anti-estrogen, it just does not convert directly to estrogen. But as far as gains go, it will most certainly provide.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
if any ams guys are interested, I am running 1 andro UTT with my androlean cycle. logg in sig. real stoked about this

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
This might have been answered before, but I cannot seem to find what I am looking for.

I have a quick question regarding the new RD tabs with Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin. How much more effective is this delivery system over the UTT, or is it just a different way to get it into the blood stream.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This might have been answered before, but I cannot seem to find what I am looking for.

I have a quick question regarding the new RD tabs with Hydroxypropyl Beta Cyclodextrin. How much more effective is this delivery system over the UTT, or is it just a different way to get it into the blood stream.

The cyclodextrin complex will lead to better sublingual bioavailability than the UTT's which were designed with a liposomal delivery. Obviously you still miss the 1st pass through the liver and many find them to be far more convenient as well.

The product write up on AMS' site describes more how the RD's work...

http://advancedmusclescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/AMS_fullpage-1AndroRD-binder.pdf

Here's a link to a thread that discusses the RD's vs UTT as well...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/156602-1-andro-rd.html

Do you already have the UTT or were you trying to decide which to go with for your upcoming cycle? I know you had great success the last time and you used the UTT. I can only imagine you will like the RD's.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
The cyclodextrin complex will lead to better sublingual bioavailability than the UTT's which were designed with a liposomal delivery. Obviously you still miss the 1st pass through the liver and many find them to be far more convenient as well.

The product write up on AMS' site describes more how the RD's work...

http://advancedmusclescience.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/AMS_fullpage-1AndroRD-binder.pdf

Here's a link to a thread that discusses the RD's vs UTT as well...

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/156602-1-andro-rd.html

Do you already have the UTT or were you trying to decide which to go with for your upcoming cycle? I know you had great success the last time and you used the UTT. I can only imagine you will like the RD's.
Thanks man. I already have everything in UTT, including a bottle of the original Arom-X, as well as a box of Arom-X RD. I have a big stash though, 4 bottles of everything, so going to 3 or even 4 ml/per should not be a problem.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. I already have everything in UTT, including a bottle of the original Arom-X, as well as a box of Arom-X RD. I have a big stash though, 4 bottles of everything, so going to 3 or even 4 ml/per should not be a problem.
Sounds like a plan man. Good thing is you already have used the UTT before with good results so it is not like you are holding a ton of capsulated with RD's out now.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan man. Good thing is you already have used the UTT before with good results so it is not like you are holding a ton of capsulated with RD's out now.
True true. they were super cheap too, so I cannot complain. Now time for bed man. It's late over there! Plus I have FEP tomorrow morning. haha :sleeping:

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True true. they were super cheap too, so I cannot complain. Now time for bed man. It's late over there! Plus I have FEP tomorrow morning. haha :sleeping:
It is late, but my workouts recently have been late, like 8 or 9pm. That gets me amped a bit and hard to fall asleep. Though my rest has been good so not really tired during the day. Though, since you brought it up, perhaps it is time to rack out.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
It is late, but my workouts recently have been late, like 8 or 9pm. That gets me amped a bit and hard to fall asleep. Though my rest has been good so not really tired during the day. Though, since you brought it up, perhaps it is time to rack out.
Do u use pre-workoutn products before these late routines?? I cant do it that late or me get no sleepy lol

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do u use pre-workoutn products before these late routines?? I cant do it that late or me get no sleepy lol
No I don't. I try not to take any stims later in the day. Maybe the latest I'll take them is 5 or 6pm if I need them. I'm not fully hip on the half life of all the different stims, but I know caffeine's is 6hrs. Otherwise right now I am not taking any stims at all. Been giving myself a break from them. To be honest most of my sleep problems are deployment related.

Dragonblade

Awards
Hi everyone! New to the site & new to PH. I got the Pro Anabolic Kit about 3 weeks ago & I'm following the recommended dosage of 1ml of Deca vol & 4-AD 2 times daily! Just over half way through the bottles now & I think I'm just starting to feel it working!! Never really felt any effects until now! but I'm starting to feel things maybe kicking in!!! First noticed it on the pushups tbh! suddenly I could do about 10 more without flagging lol. The good thing is that my weight doesnt seem to be changing much but I definitely feel like I'm losing fat from my 55 year old gut lol....which can only mean that I must be gaining some muscle!!! Anyway, what i want to ask is, after I finish the arom-x pct how long should I run clean before considering another PH cycle???

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
General rule of thumb is time on equals time off. Example 4 wks on + 4 wks pct = 8 wks... leads to 8 wks dwell time with no hormonals. Blood work is also a preferred method contributing to determination as well.

jgohra

Awards
I recently lost 70 pounds after not exercising and working out for the last 18 years. For the last year and a half I have been working out with weights and running 5 miles 4-5 times per week. I hit a plateau 3 months ago and b4 I found this site, purchased a bottle of 1andro and aromx and have been taking 1ml of the andro twice a day and 2ml of the aromx once per day for the last 2 weeks with great gains. I am taking both to not add additional bulk weight and to keep down the estro effect. Is there a risk with this and or am I canceling out one from the other? Help as I am new at this. I have also been taking for the past year L-glutamine, l-carnitine, L-arginine, L-orinthine, and gnc post workout chain amino drink.

Last edited:
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently lost 70 pounds after not exercising and working out for the last 18 years. For the last year and a half I have been working out with weights and running 5 miles 4-5 times per week. I hit a plateau 3 months ago and b4 I found this site, purchased a bottle of 1andro and aromx and have been taking 1ml of the andro twice a day and 2ml of the aromx once per day for the last 2 weeks with great gains. I am taking both to not add additional bulk weight and to keep down the estro effect. Is there a risk with this and or am I canceling out one from the other? Help as I am new at this. I have also been taking for the past year L-glutamine, l-carnitine, L-arginine, L-orinthine, and gnc post workout chain amino drink.
I wouldnt take both of them at the same time. Take the 1-Andro first then use the Arom-X.

rmani

Awards
interested in trying this out but i'm confused is the pill better or the liquid? are there any serious long term effects like hair loss and loss of sex drive?

tattoopierced1

interested in trying this out but i'm confused is the pill better or the liquid? are there any serious long term effects like hair loss and loss of sex drive?
The RD tabs are more bio-available than the UTT liquids. In terms of long term sex drive loss, as long as you have a good PCT lined up, it shouldnt be a worry. If you are worried about drive loss while using 1andro, stack it with 4ad to combat this and lethargy that is sometimes associated.

JD Intl

JD Intl

Awards
Has this been banned? I can’t seem to find any for sale.

1-androsterone UTT