GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i was suppose to start dec on GFxt but cracked it open yesterday and had great sleep

i do feel the difference btwn this and old one

Intial first dose review : took4 caps 45mins before bed.
This doesn't make you groggy and sleep .. just slowly puts you down which i like it and i slept straight 7hrs. Holidays i slept 4-6hrs max just been on the go-go traveling from us-canada.

old GF from what i remember knocked me out way too quickly and had trouble getting up, with this i got up and i am ready to do stuff and refresh. with this i will experiment 2-2 dose .. old one i couldn't do that at all bc i felt was too strong for me.

another great upgrade @sns8778
will have to

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
@sns8778 can you run this product long term or would you recommend a break after let's say 8 weeks?

Playing around with random doses on random days and sleep wise I feel way more refreshed and more energy getting up in the morning. Also a plus days I have taken has helped me relax at night and not have my mind racing before bed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 can you run this product long term or would you recommend a break after let's say 8 weeks?

Playing around with random doses on random days and sleep wise I feel way more refreshed and more energy getting up in the morning. Also a plus days I have taken has helped me relax at night and not have my mind racing before bed.
Yes, you could use Growth Factor XT year round.

I'm glad that you're enjoying it. I think both aspects you mentioned, helping the mind wind down before bed, and waking up feeling more refreshed and energetic are huge benefits.

A lot of people also report better mood in general from it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been on Growth Factor XT for about a month now. Dreams are very vivid at 4 caps before bed. Deep sleep continues which equates to better and faster recovery. It's almost like a cheat code.
Great feedback. I'm really glad that you're enjoying it.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bet alpha gel at night along with the new growth factor would be pretty stellar. @Dustin07 have you ran this combo yet?

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No I haven't run growth factor, just stacking anabolic effect with alpha gel and epi right now oh and phosphatidic acid xt.

keemteam

Awards
any thoughts on adding Rikkunshito to the product or coming out with a solo? The only other company making a solo Rikkunshito appears to have gone the way of the dodo bird (primeval)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any thoughts on adding Rikkunshito to the product or coming out with a solo? The only other company making a solo Rikkunshito appears to have gone the way of the dodo bird (primeval)
Feedback on Growth Factor XT has been incredible and people are loving it, and so many have even shown where it has improved their sleep and recovery scores. So its definitely not a formula that I would change anything about.

I'm honestly not a fan of Rikkunshito. I've always thought it was overhyped and that the way the sales pitch was presented on it didn't line up exactly with real world science and application, like some took some serious liberties with it. For example, some companies made it out like its a popular ingredient in other countries for growth hormone purposes and that is false; it is most popular for helping with upper GI issues.

Also, there was marketing behind it as increasing appetite - which in the real world it didn't seem to do very well in healthy adult populations, BUT the fact that it was marketed that way would be a deterrent for many as a lot of people wouldn't take it because of that.

If I ever offered it, and this is the first time I've ever been asked about it that I can remember, it would likely be as a single ingredient product because its not one that I could honestly ever suggest over other items that we offer and I would have a hard time even promoting it. It would be one where it would be - okay, here it is for the people that asked - but one I couldn't really get behind telling people to take.

I really do appreciate the question and suggestion though. I'm always open to ideas.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just received mine in the mail. Normally I take 2gm of gaba before bed. Would this be ok to stack?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I just received mine in the mail. Normally I take 2gm of gaba before bed. Would this be ok to stack?
Probably too late now, but I'd have tried GF-XT alone first to see how the new form of GABA treats you before adding more, but I am interested in what you ended up doing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i havent done .. i do take sns bulk gaba as well but not at 2g
you can start a low dose and adjust to it .. but diff forms of gaba i think you will be okay but i still like to amp up to 2g

i assume you would want to take gaba with this looking for more then sleep benefits.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry for the delayed reply. For some reason I didn't get a notification of new replies in this thread.

I would try it solo first before taking GABA with it and then if you feel you need additional GABA, I would try it with 1 gram of GABA first.

I hope you'll enjoy it and I look forward to your feedback.

ironfiend23

Awards
Steve, any benefit to splitting it up throughout the day? Last night I went to bed at 930 and woke up zonked at 530am. It definitely helps with sleep but i'm almost a little too groggy. WOuld there still be benefits to 2 mid day two at night?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Steve, any benefit to splitting it up throughout the day? Last night I went to bed at 930 and woke up zonked at 530am. It definitely helps with sleep but i'm almost a little too groggy. WOuld there still be benefits to 2 mid day two at night?
You could do 2 upon waking and 2 at night or 2 pre and 2 at night depending on timing.

Mood and energy should be improved with morning dosage and still get solid sleep effects at night.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can absolutely space the dosage out twice per day. On the suggested use, we suggest 4 capsules per day and that you can take 4 capsules before bedtime or 2 capsules twice per day.

A lot of people like the 2 caps twice per day approach because they feel like it really helps them with mood during the day.

Also, @Danes had a good point earlier in this thread in that a dose before your workout could have a good gh benefit.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can absolutely space the dosage out twice per day. On the suggested use, we suggest 4 capsules per day and that you can take 4 capsules before bedtime or 2 capsules twice per day.

A lot of people like the 2 caps twice per day approach because they feel like it really helps them with mood during the day.

Also, @Danes had a good point earlier in this thread in that a dose before your workout could have a good gh benefit.
Absolutely.
We can just take 3 ingredients from Growth Factor XT having actute effect on GH.

Conclution:
Acute ingestion of an investigational dietary supplement containing the active ingredients Chlorophytum borivilianum and Velvet bean results in an increase in circulating GH in exercise-trained men.

Conclusions:
Our data indicate that ingested GABA elevates resting and postexercise irGH and ifGH concentrations.(After ingesting GABA or sucrose placebo (P), followed either by resting or resistance exercise sessions.)

So yes, taking 4 caps 30-120min prior workout would definitely boost GH and it would help with recovery ++
I personaly would take 1- 1 and 1/2 hour prior workout

Last edited:
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Pre fasted cardio would also be a great time IMO/IME(not with this exact formula but with the previous one and anything that increase GH release will work.)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Need to write a review, but returned to 4 caps at night and legit feel like I am living two lives now. One in the dream world and one in the waking world. My dreams are almost scary in their depth. 😅

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In. Love reading all of the feedback and don't want to miss any.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
Need to write a review, but returned to 4 caps at night and legit feel like I am living two lives now. One in the dream world and one in the waking world. My dreams are almost scary in their depth. 😅
I have crazy dreams so I don't want to think what could happen if I use this lmao.

I had a crazy dream last night, I was in a vacation home, in the middle of a hurricane, so real.

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Something I didn't think I needed but have played with dosing with the free bottle that was included with the 6 pack of pepti plex. Tried at different times random days seeing what and if i could tell a difference. No vivid dreams for me but can tell you sleep and rejuvenation has been amazing, even on 4 hours of sleep not tired or groggy whatsoever.

I suffer with night terrors 3 to 4 times a week (rather not go into great details), I am on medication from the doctor, have tried alot of medications. I do get some sleep but most mornings I wake up groggy and unmotivated for most of the time. Can say now that I have been on growth factor for almost 4 weeks straight night terrors occur maybe 1 to 2 times a week and overall sleep quality is 10/10. So took advantage of the bf sale at sns and stocked up.

Attachments

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something I didn't think I needed but have played with dosing with the free bottle that was included with the 6 pack of pepti plex. Tried at different times random days seeing what and if i could tell a difference. No vivid dreams for me but can tell you sleep and rejuvenation has been amazing, even on 4 hours of sleep not tired or groggy whatsoever.

I suffer with night terrors 3 to 4 times a week (rather not go into great details), I am on medication from the doctor, have tried alot of medications. I do get some sleep but most mornings I wake up groggy and unmotivated for most of the time. Can say now that I have been growth factor for almost 4 weeks straight night terrors occur maybe 1 to 2 times a week and overall sleep quality is 10/10. So took advantage of the bf sale at sns and stocked up.
wow nice great feedback .. stuff like this def motivates SNS to keep pushing great products to help out others.

im a lil over a week into and agree amazing product

keemteam

Awards
Feedback on Growth Factor XT has been incredible and people are loving it, and so many have even shown where it has improved their sleep and recovery scores. So its definitely not a formula that I would change anything about.

I'm honestly not a fan of Rikkunshito. I've always thought it was overhyped and that the way the sales pitch was presented on it didn't line up exactly with real world science and application, like some took some serious liberties with it. For example, some companies made it out like its a popular ingredient in other countries for growth hormone purposes and that is false; it is most popular for helping with upper GI issues.

Also, there was marketing behind it as increasing appetite - which in the real world it didn't seem to do very well in healthy adult populations, BUT the fact that it was marketed that way would be a deterrent for many as a lot of people wouldn't take it because of that.

If I ever offered it, and this is the first time I've ever been asked about it that I can remember, it would likely be as a single ingredient product because its not one that I could honestly ever suggest over other items that we offer and I would have a hard time even promoting it. It would be one where it would be - okay, here it is for the people that asked - but one I couldn't really get behind telling people to take.

I really do appreciate the question and suggestion though. I'm always open to ideas.
I was actually mostly interested in it as a replacement for reglan

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was actually mostly interested in it as a replacement for reglan
I haven't hear that name in awhile. I had looked into Reglan at one time for someone else, and that can be a very scary medication for some people. If there are specific issues that you are or were taking it for, you're welcome to pm me and I'll be glad to help in any way if I can.

If you're looking for something to help with digestive issues, then you may be very interested in the upcoming gut health formulas that we are going to be releasing, hopefully in Q1 of next year. They are very comprehensive and target digestive health from a variety of aspects.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any synergistic effect in stacking Mk677 with Max Growth, or just run them in separate cycles?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any synergistic effect in stacking Mk677 with Max Growth, or just run them in separate cycles?
I'm confused - by Max Growth, did you mean Growth Factor XT?

Growth Factor XT is a great product and if you make a personal choice to take MK677, then yes, you could take it with Growth Factor XT if you wanted to.

I'm careful with my wording there bc I would never suggest anyone to take MK677, but if they chose to, they could stack it with Growth Factor XT.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm confused - by Max Growth, did you mean Growth Factor XT?

Growth Factor XT is a great product and if you make a personal choice to take MK677, then yes, you could take it with Growth Factor XT if you wanted to.

I'm careful with my wording there bc I would never suggest anyone to take MK677, but if they chose to, they could stack it with Growth Factor XT.
Sorry my bad, meant Growth Factor.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wanted to let everyone know that we added a discounted multi-pack to the website for Optimize-T & Growth Factor XT.

OptimizeT-GrowthFactor.png

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wanted to let everyone know that we added a discounted multi-pack to the website for Optimize-T & Growth Factor XT.

View attachment 239825

Optimize T is already one of the best supps for sleep, and it's not even a sleep supp. I can't imagine the coma those 2 would induce! lol

Superpal08

Awards
@sns8778 How does growth factor XT compare to Sleep Assist XT? I want better sleep, but also to improve recovery.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good timing on reviving this thread as I was just looking into Growth Factor XT. Are there any new updates from anyone that specifically use it for sleep (in particular, frequently waking up)?

Edit: never mind, I just saw some recent feedback in the new sleep thread.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Good timing on reviving this thread as I was just looking into Growth Factor XT. Are there any new updates from anyone that specifically use it for sleep (in particular, frequently waking up)?

Edit: never mind, I just saw some recent feedback in the new sleep thread.
It definitely has helped me wake up less during the night. And also I feel a lot more refreshed waking up. I don’t get enough sleep to begin with, so that’s a huge plus.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 How does growth factor XT compare to Sleep Assist XT? I want better sleep, but also to improve recovery.
Growth Factor XT has a wider variety of benefits overall and I would say it improves recovery better.

Sleep Assist XT is a great sleep product though.

Sleep Assist XT is super inexpensive bc most people only take 1 to 2 caps. I’ve found that 1 cap of it plus Growth Factor XT is awesome and that may be of interest to you with what you’re looking for.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Growth Factor would pair well with Prime XT…The original USP labs asteroid stack had prime and powerful…which isn’t anywhere near as loaded as GfXT

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It definitely has helped me wake up less during the night. And also I feel a lot more refreshed waking up. I don’t get enough sleep to begin with, so that’s a huge plus.
Thank you. I think I'll give it (along with stress and anxiety support for daytime use) a try. Really need to get these sleep and anxiety issues under control...

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I think I'll give it (along with stress and anxiety support for daytime use) a try. Really need to get these sleep and anxiety issues under control...
I think you’ll really like it.

I take 1 Stress and Anxiety Support twice a day every day and then more if needed.

I have been doing all 4 Growth Factor XT caps before bedtime, but a lot of people like the relaxation of doing 2 earlier in day and 2 before bedtime. So you may could try it both ways and see which way helps you the most.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you’ll really like it.

I take 1 Stress and Anxiety Support twice a day every day and then more if needed.

I have been doing all 4 Growth Factor XT caps before bedtime, but a lot of people like the relaxation of doing 2 earlier in day and 2 before bedtime. So you may could try it both ways and see which way helps you the most.
Sounds good, thank you. I'll start with two before bed and increase from there if needed. I also grabbed some KannaEase based on previous posts of yours (combining it with the stress and anxiety support).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good, thank you. I'll start with two before bed and increase from there if needed. I also grabbed some KannaEase based on previous posts of yours (combining it with the stress and anxiety support).
For Growth Factor XT, I would do 4 total per day - its just whether you take all 4 before bed or take 2 twice per day.

I hope you'll like KannaEase. It really helps me a lot. I take 1 per day every day, and sometimes take an additional one - which I'm pretty sure helps keep me from slapping people sometimes.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For Growth Factor XT, I would do 4 total per day - its just whether you take all 4 before bed or take 2 twice per day.

I hope you'll like KannaEase. It really helps me a lot. I take 1 per day every day, and sometimes take an additional one - which I'm pretty sure helps keep me from slapping people sometimes.
Sounds good. I'll probably go straight to 4 before bed, and the stress/anxiety support and Kanna probably twice during the daytime because help from wanting to slap others sounds like what I need...

I appreciate the feedback/advice.

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds good. I'll probably go straight to 4 before bed, and the stress/anxiety support and Kanna probably twice during the daytime because help from wanting to slap others sounds like what I need...

I appreciate the feedback/advice.
I look forward to your feedback. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

Funny story on the KannaEase and wanting to slap people around - last year, I got an email from a lady that was really upset when we ran out of stock of KannaEase. I replied and told her it would be back in within a few weeks and I was sorry for the inconvenience. She emailed me back that I didn't understand, if she ran out she was either going to kill her husband or he had to come stay with us until we got it back in for her. This was like a non-emoji, no lol, like pissed type email - one of the only times I've ever took a personal bottle and dumped pills into a ziplock to send someone I didn't know lol. As soon as it came back in, she bought 2 years worth.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I look forward to your feedback. I hope that you'll enjoy it.

Funny story on the KannaEase and wanting to slap people around - last year, I got an email from a lady that was really upset when we ran out of stock of KannaEase. I replied and told her it would be back in within a few weeks and I was sorry for the inconvenience. She emailed me back that I didn't understand, if she ran out she was either going to kill her husband or he had to come stay with us until we got it back in for her. This was like a non-emoji, no lol, like pissed type email - one of the only times I've ever took a personal bottle and dumped pills into a ziplock to send someone I didn't know lol. As soon as it came back in, she bought 2 years worth.
LOL! Yeah, I can see why you sent her some after that. I'm a little surprised she only bought 2 years worth.