Growth Factor XT?

Awards
Have you stopped making Growth Factor XT? I don't see it on your site. One of my favorite supps mixed with agmatine and alpha-GPC before bed made big difference during recomps. Especially once i got over 55.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you stopped making Growth Factor XT? I don't see it on your site. One of my favorite supps mixed with agmatine and alpha-GPC before bed made big difference during recomps. Especially once i got over 55.
Its a great supplement .. I do agree and i love this stuff pre bed .. i couldnt handle full 5 caps but 3 caps were enough for me.

@sns8778 can answer your question.

^ good store with some expired GFxt at $22.99

great alternative .. Sleep Assist XT + Bulk Gaba ( i love this )
SNS Sleep Assist XT

SNS GABA

fool around with dosages but this stack has been pretty awesome .. you can go thru the threads, getting some great feedback.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I really love Growth Factor XT as well. It was one of my favorite products and I think a very underrated one.

One of the raw materials has been unavailable for quite some time. We've been doing everything in our power to get it, but we're super picky on raw material quality and it just hasn't been available. We've even looked into having it custom made but unfortunately, its very expensive and a very high MOQ to have it made.

We're still working on that part and also have been working with a raw material supplier to try to develop something as close as possible to that ingredient as well. We hope that we'll have some of that particular raw material to test out soon and see if its a suitable replacement ingredient in case the other one just doesn't come back available.

Don't lose hope, its one of my favorites too so I'm definitely trying to get it back as soon as possible :)

Awards
Sorry, been working a lot and forgot about this. Thanks for the replies from both of you. Glad to know it's not gone for sure even if it takes a while to come back.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry, been working a lot and forgot about this. Thanks for the replies from both of you. Glad to know it's not gone for sure even if it takes a while to come back.
No worries at all. I've decided that I'm going to make a decision this week.

We've tried it two different ways without the ingredient we've been waiting on and both replacement ingredients seem to work equally as well for sleep purposes and we are considering using one or both. I'm just giving vendors one last week to see if they can pull through on the ingredient we've been waiting on, and if they don't, we're moving forward without it.

I think we've definitely got the sleep and recovery aspects covered.

The only thing I'm considering is that some people have reported that Growth Factor XT gives them really vivid cool dreams and they like that aspect of it. I've been considering adding a low dose of Galantamine in it to try to retain that property as well but haven't 100% decided on that part yet.

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love those Vivid Dreams, Sign me up !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love those Vivid Dreams, Sign me up !!
I love vivid dreams too. Have you tried Sleep Assist XT?

Feedback has been great on it and some people report experiencing some really cool vivid dreams on it too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love vivid dreams too. Have you tried Sleep Assist XT?

Feedback has been great on it and some people report experiencing some really cool vivid dreams on it too.

No but sounds like some thing I should try !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No but sounds like some thing I should try !
It's a great product. The dosage range is 1 to 4 capsules before bedtime but most people are finding that 1 or 2 is all they need which makes a bottle last for a long time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a great product. The dosage range is 1 to 4 capsules before bedtime but most people are finding that 1 or 2 is all they need which makes a bottle last for a long time.
2 caps knock out pretty good and dont have that groggyness feeling in the morning

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just want the dreams !!!!!!!!!!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just want the dreams !!!!!!!!!!!
I get them some nights off Sleep Assist XT.

I had been leaning toward including Galantamine in the updated Growth Factor XT formula for them; I think I most likely will. You convinced me haha.

I actually thought about doing a product designed for lucid dreaming and dream recall. Its not a hugely popular supplement category but its something I'm personally interested in and have done a lot of research on.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything known specifically for lucid dreaming? Had one a few months ago and it was freaking awesome.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want to say Antaeus Labs once sold Galantamine as a stand-alone product but I never got around to buying it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What ingredient in Growth Factor XT that gives off the lucid dreams? Or is is just the combination of ingredients?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had a ton of very vivid dreams last night. One long one before waking up at 5am, then I went back to sleep and woke up a few more times between 5 and 6 (kept hitting snooze) and each time I fell back asleep I had a new dream.

I dream occasionally but I don't think I've ever had such a run of concurrent dreams before. I don't remember doing, taking, eating or drinking anything abnormal either. Maybe just blind luck, but it was definitely cool.

I can see the appeal one might have for dream-assisting supplements. Why just sleep when you can go on little adventures every night?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had a ton of very vivid dreams last night. One long one before waking up at 5am, then I went back to sleep and woke up a few more times between 5 and 6 (kept hitting snooze) and each time I fell back asleep I had a new dream.

I dream occasionally but I don't think I've ever had such a run of concurrent dreams before. I don't remember doing, taking, eating or drinking anything abnormal either. Maybe just blind luck, but it was definitely cool.

I can see the appeal one might have for dream-assisting supplements. Why just sleep when you can go on little adventures every night?
@sns8778 - This could be the tag line for the product - Sleep Adventures, Why just sleep when you can go on little adventures every night?

Sign me up I will buy the first one!!

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want to say Antaeus Labs once sold Galantamine as a stand-alone product but I never got around to buying it.
I was gonna mention Antaeus. They had one called Oneiromancer I think? Something like that. Supposed to be for dreaming, but I only got sleep benefits, weirdly.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I want to be the first to try "Dream Vivid" by SNS

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is galantamine good for in a sleep or GH product? Only for dreams or any other benefit? Isn’t it a medication for Alzheimer?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is galantamine good for in a sleep or GH product? Only for dreams or any other benefit? Isn’t it a medication for Alzheimer?
galantamine may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this medication affects you

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He said specifically because he wanted to target the dreaming aspect because so many people seemed to like it. As I recall, it does inhibit acetylcholine esterase which would obviously increase acetylcholine. I don’t know the details, but acetylcholine boosters are supposed to inhibit somatostatin which would lead to an increase in GH. AppNut HGHup had huperzine, and I’ve seen a few GH boosters with GPC.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He said specifically because he wanted to target the dreaming aspect because so many people seemed to like it. As I recall, it does inhibit acetylcholine esterase which would obviously increase acetylcholine. I don’t know the details, but acetylcholine boosters are supposed to inhibit somatostatin which would lead to an increase in GH. AppNut HGHup had huperzine, and I’ve seen a few GH boosters with GPC.
Good Info !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Galantamine is a low dosed but very expensive ingredient mg for mg; so people need to be extremely careful what brand they buy bc there are a lot of inferior raw materials available.

What ingredient in Growth Factor XT that gives off the lucid dreams? Or is is just the combination of ingredients?
It's a combination of ingredients but the 3-OH GABA is really good for that. But its pretty much impossible to get right now and has been for awhile.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I apologize for not giving my normal long detailed answers today but I have a very busy day and won't be on here much. I'll try to circle back to this question another time.

But you can google the terms 'galantamine growth hormone' and see some different studies that talk about different angles.

But I said that I was considering including it for the vivid dream aspect of it bc a lot of people like it. The product itself would work well without it for GH so any added GH benefits of Galantamine would be an extra bonus; not the reason for adding it in.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I want to be the first to try "Dream Vivid" by SNS
I really do love the idea of a supplement like this if people are interested.

I've done research on this subject for years bc its of personal interest to me and I enjoy researching it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anything known specifically for lucid dreaming? Had one a few months ago and it was freaking awesome.
Yes, there is. Since we're discussing doing one though and its not the easiest subject to research, I apologize but I'm probably going to keep a lot of the info to myself for right now so as to not give any ideas away to other companies. Bc there's a big gap in what is marketed to work and what actually does work and also its very dosage dependent and some of the raws in this category are known for having possible quality issues.

I've played around with this a lot over the years. It's funny that a lot of times my personal research topics tend to be more cool stuff like this that a lot of people don't really think about or associate with supplements.

If you can wait for a product from us, I can try to get this out within a couple months. If you want a couple ideas to play with, pm me and I'll tell you a couple to try and what brands I'd buy from if it were me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Sometimes it is luck and sometimes your neurotransmitters vary some dramatically. There are two aspects to this - having them and also remembering them (Dream recall).

I actually love your marketing idea there. That's a great idea. Kind of like escape from day to day life in your dreams.

I loved the vivid dreams from Growth Factor XT. I love the ones from Sleep Assist XT although they aren't quite as vivid as Growth Factor was for me; the only reason I hadn't been using Sleep Assist XT the last month is I'm averaging about 4 hours of sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 - This could be the tag line for the product - Sleep Adventures, Why just sleep when you can go on little adventures every night?

Sign me up I will buy the first one!!
I did a draft formula for this that I've updated over the years of research. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I've probably put a hundred hours of research into this topic over the years. That's a funny thing about me - my personal research topics I like are things that a lot of times don't pertain to bodybuilding at all. I like to research cool stuff and have fun with stuff.

I had thought about doing a product like this for fun for years. I thought about putting it under a different company name so that it didn't get lost in all the SNS products for anyone that was looking for something just for this. I may actually do it both ways - put it under SNS but also just do a side product/website for it - bc people looking for something for just one thing might see the 70 products under SNS and be deterred.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on Growth Factor XT right now (5 caps before bed), and yes, I get the vivid dreams every night. But the odd thing is, they're usually very random. Dreams I would not expect to have, if that makes sense.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was just looking, I don't think there is a bottle of Growth Factor XT available anywhere !!

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ordered a bottle of Growth Factor XT and a couple bottles of Sleep Assist XT. I can't wait to stack them. I have used Sleep Assist XT before but not Growth Factor XT. I love crazy dreams. I used to use Antaeus Oneiromancer plus galantamine and would get intense dreams and occasionally sleep paralysis which is a unusual experience. I would definitely buy a dream enhancing supplement if SNS made one.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ordered a bottle of Growth Factor XT and a couple bottles of Sleep Assist XT. I can't wait to stack them. I have used Sleep Assist XT before but not Growth Factor XT. I love crazy dreams. I used to use Antaeus Oneiromancer plus galantamine and would get intense dreams and occasionally sleep paralysis which is a unusual experience. I would definitely buy a dream enhancing supplement if SNS made one.
I'm surprised you were able to find one to buy anywhere but I'm glad that you did. I haven't had the chance to try Sleep Assist XT and Growth Factor XT together myself but may see if I can find some old sample packs if we have any left to try them with it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm on Growth Factor XT right now (5 caps before bed), and yes, I get the vivid dreams every night. But the odd thing is, they're usually very random. Dreams I would not expect to have, if that makes sense.
That makes sense bc most of the vivid dreams I've gotten were totally random. I don't play video games and one time I dreamed in great vivid detail that I was flying around a flying car in a Mario brothers game. It was so detailed that I remember being able to even control it haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm really happy to see the excitement for Growth Factor XT and also the interest in a Dream product idea. I've wanted to do something like that for so long but wasn't sure if there would be enough interest. I'm very excited about this one.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm surprised you were able to find one to buy anywhere but I'm glad that you did. I haven't had the chance to try Sleep Assist XT and Growth Factor XT together myself but may see if I can find some old sample packs if we have any left to try them with it.
I was thinking the same thing "Where Did You Find A Bottle" ???

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Flexit nutrition had one bottle left. Someone posted on AM a couple of days ago about it. I forgot where I saw the post.
Glad you got it, let us know what you think !

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad you got it, let us know what you think !
I have tried the combo a couple of times now and the results are great so far. Intense dreams and great sleep. I am really enjoying it. I would love to find more Growth Factor XT.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have tried the combo a couple of times now and the results are great so far. Intense dreams and great sleep. I am really enjoying it. I would love to find more Growth Factor XT.
I just want to get some and try it!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@determination
Oh wow that stack .. curious are you half dosing each ?

I tried full dose of GrowthFactorXT 5caps and it was too much lol .. i love this stuff as well and good to hear it will be coming back

Sleep Assist is great .. stacking them sounds good zzzzZZzzzzzZZzzzz

mikem1062

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For enhanced awareness of dreams - simple B6 can give a real boost, taken a bit before bedtime. It doesn't tend to trigger lucid dreaming though.

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@determination
Oh wow that stack .. curious are you half dosing each ?

I tried full dose of GrowthFactorXT 5caps and it was too much lol .. i love this stuff as well and good to hear it will be coming back

Sleep Assist is great .. stacking them sounds good zzzzZZzzzzzZZzzzz
Full dosing them. I have not had any side effects. Maybe a little grogginess in the morning, but some Focus XT makes that go away quickly. I have bad sleep problems due to stress and work, but this combo seems to be working great. I might try cutting back the doses and see how it affects me.

K21

Awards
I'm really happy to see the excitement for Growth Factor XT and also the interest in a Dream product idea. I've wanted to do something like that for so long but wasn't sure if there would be enough interest. I'm very excited about this one.
What about a growth hormone supp equivalent to optimise T such as optimise Gh?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love them myself .. cant wait for GFxt

right now im doing SNS GABA mixed in Aminos is pretty good .. couple days ill throw in phenibut and knocks me out and wake up super horney on GABA

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I get a weird reaction to the GABA, I have only ever heard of one other person that reacts to it like I do ??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Growth Factor XT is a natural growth hormone optimizing supplement.

We have had to work on redoing the formula slightly bc it one of the ingredients is no longer available; but we hope to have the product back in stock within the next couple of months.