sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback.

Growth Factor XT should be excellent for improved sleep quality, waking up feeling more refreshed and rejuvenated, improved recovery, and a lot of people get really cool vivid dreams from it.

Another nice plus is that some people have said that almost right away they were waking up with erections in the morning, including people that said that that hadn't happened to them in years.

I'm really curious to hear how you'll like it.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts and feedback.

Growth Factor XT should be excellent for improved sleep quality, waking up feeling more refreshed and rejuvenated, improved recovery, and a lot of people get really cool vivid dreams from it.

Another nice plus is that some people have said that almost right away they were waking up with erections in the morning, including people that said that that hadn't happened to them in years.

I'm really curious to hear how you'll like it.
Erection in the morning! I am in!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Erection in the morning! I am in!
A lot of people reported that from the original version too.

The new version retains most of the aspects of the original version, just a few changes to update it have been made.

We aren't ready to release the supplement facts or write up yet, but will be within the next couple weeks.

That result actually has been happening for me, and that rarely ever happens for me with anything, so was unexpected.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Night 1:

No morning wood. Time will tell with that.

Actually I was out within 30 minutes. Slept all night. Woke up and was refresh which is not normal for me. I am usually very groggy but not this morning. I also had pretty vivid dream that I remembered most of the day. Forgot it now. I can't Remember the last time I remembered a Dream. And honestly, I was thinking I wondered why I felt this good and then I remembered I took the New Growth Factor XT.

Night 1 was a huge success in my eyes.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Night 1:

No morning wood. Time will tell with that.

Actually I was out within 30 minutes. Slept all night. Woke up and was refresh which is not normal for me. I am usually very groggy but not this morning. I also had pretty vivid dream that I remembered most of the day. Forgot it now. I can't Remember the last time I remembered a Dream. And honestly, I was thinking I wondered why I felt this good and then I remembered I took the New Growth Factor XT.

Night 1 was a huge success in my eyes.
That's awesome to hear - both the waking up being refreshed and the vivid dream part.

I got me a notebook to keep on my nightstand to start jotting mine down.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's awesome to hear - both the waking up being refreshed and the vivid dream part.

I got me a notebook to keep on my nightstand to start jotting mine down.
We should all do a notebook for our dreams!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Night 2:

Fell asleep around 11pm within 20 minutes of laying down, probably 5 minutes after shutting my phone down.

I did wake up around 5 after a dream but fell back asleep pretty quick. Then woke up to my wife's alarm at 6:15 and was awake. I didn't feel groggy again. Quite refreshed. I had another dream that was relatively crazy when I woke up the first time but since I fell back asleep I don't remember it. I do remember laughing about it.

1/2 woody this morning.

Night 2 was a another success in my book.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Night 3

Woke up around 5:30 AM after going to bed a little before midnight. I was able to go back to sleep quickly again until a little after 6. Then I juat kind of laid there thinking. I had vivid dreams again but I couldn't recall them. I feel awake but a little groggier than the other 2 mornings but I still feel good.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i love this product .. good to see a log/review coming on it .. looking fwd to feedback.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Night 4. Slept all night. Another night of crazy dreams. Zombies tonight. Pretty wild stuff. Haha.

Loving it after 4 nights. I like how when I wake up I feel more refreshed. The dreams are a bonus!

Hoping to get a solid 8 hours of sleep at some point. I just like staying up and watching my shows.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Night 4. Slept all night. Another night of crazy dreams. Zombies tonight. Pretty wild stuff. Haha.

Loving it after 4 nights. I like how when I wake up I feel more refreshed. The dreams are a bonus!

Hoping to get a solid 8 hours of sleep at some point. I just like staying up and watching my shows.
Zombies - nice haha.

I'm glad that you're enjoying it. Waking up refreshed is an awesome feeling.

I'm right there with you - I am lucky if I get 6 hours of sleep. A lot of nights I'll be dead tired, and then lay down and look up something or start watching something and think I'm going to let my brain wind down and then I wind up being up even longer watching something haha.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Night 5

I had 3 dreams last night. Don't remember 2 of them anymore. 1 of them was about a teacher in service where I had to present about behaviors and I just mumbled my way through it and forgot what I was suppose to say. Coincidently, today's in-service is 3 hours of behavior strategies.

I also woke up 3 times last night, 1am for a storm and all I could think about was I didn't stake down our trampoline. 2am to check the trampoline and 5am because my kid came in our room. So not the greatest sleep.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Night 5

I had 3 dreams last night. Don't remember 2 of them anymore. 1 of them was about a teacher in service where I had to present about behaviors and I just mumbled my way through it and forgot what I was suppose to say. Coincidently, today's in-service is 3 hours of behavior strategies.

I also woke up 3 times last night, 1am for a storm and all I could think about was I didn't stake down our trampoline. 2am to check the trampoline and 5am because my kid came in our room. So not the greatest sleep.
I'm sorry to hear about the storm. I hope that everything was okay and nothing got damaged.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry to hear about the storm. I hope that everything was okay and nothing got damaged.
Everything is good. We do need new shingles due to major windstorm here in Nebraska last spring and summer. Not enough to file a claim though insurance says. So we need another one so I don't have to pay for it haha.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Night 6

Had the wildest dreams yets. Got almost 8 hours of sleep but I did wake up once after one of my dreams.

Feeling good. Just started lifting again last week. So I am sore as hell. I just jumped right back in on my 5-3-1 after taking 30 days off. I hit all my reps but I am not repping out. So as far as recovery it is hard to tell. But I will be laying attention to my recovery the last 2 weeks as my initial soreness should be gone.

My main objective is to improve my sleep. Plus when I take a sleep supplement, I know I can't have food near it so I won't late night snack.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tonight will be Interesting. College FB. Go Big Red. Watch as my Huskers compete with Michigan but ultimately fall short 30-27. We have tequila shots everytime Huskers score. Don't matter the score. Red till the end. After 3 I feel quite good! If it's a close game it may be even more! Thankfully it's a 2:30 game so we probably will go to bed relatively early. Unless they win, then we may go hop onto the pontoon and celebrate into the night! Or play Cornhole. Just depends how many people show up. Will be good times either way!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have tequila shots everytime Huskers score. Don't matter the score. Red till the end. After 3 I feel quite good! If it's a close
That could get dangerous real quick! :ROFLMAO:

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It could have, should have, would have......but didn't! What a disappointment. Maybe some day again Nebraska will be relevant.
Well they got one in to at least keep it from a no score!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Soooooooo I didn't take my dose last night. It was late and felt sick.

I only had a couple beers but then had some Patron mixed with cranberry. While tasty, quite freaking strong. Went to bed around 12:30 and woke up with the worst acid reflex of my life around 1:30. Puked my guts out, sat up in a chair for about and hour and then I was fine.

Needless to say, I feel terrible today. I am supporting my wife and we are starting a fad diet tomorrow. I lost about 35 pounds on it last spring in about 8 werks and gained about 20 of it back since. Looking forward to it honestly. You just feel healthier.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So both Sunday night and tonight I have 101 temp fevers. Monday I woke up tired and achy but no fever and I pushed through. JH FB practice was rough as it was windy and rainy. Woke up this morning feeling pretty good. Both nights I had dreams. Last night was another wild one but for the life of me I can't remember it.

I had a trip 3 1/2 hours away today so it was an early day, long conference and just got home.

I had a Reign around 4 and even though I am tired, I don't feel sleepy tired. So unwinding and watched finale of Ashoka and now watching episode of the Lincoln Lawer before bed.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So both Sunday night and tonight I have 101 temp fevers. Monday I woke up tired and achy but no fever and I pushed through. JH FB practice was rough as it was windy and rainy. Woke up this morning feeling pretty good. Both nights I had dreams. Last night was another wild one but for the life of me I can't remember it.

I had a trip 3 1/2 hours away today so it was an early day, long conference and just got home.

I had a Reign around 4 and even though I am tired, I don't feel sleepy tired. So unwinding and watched finale of Ashoka and now watching episode of the Lincoln Lawer before bed.
I'm sorry to hear that you have a fever and are feeling rough.

Have you noticed an improvement in mood and feeling better (mentally) throughout the day? I know it may be hard to tell if you're not feeling good in general; but we've had some people report that and I'm noticing that myself, so I was curious if you were.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry to hear that you have a fever and are feeling rough.

Have you noticed an improvement in mood and feeling better (mentally) throughout the day? I know it may be hard to tell if you're not feeling good in general; but we've had some people report that and I'm noticing that myself, so I was curious if you were.
I take stress and anxiety xt and kannaease so honestly I haven't noticed a difference in mood.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NIGHT 9

No fever this morning and I feel refreshed!

These dreams are awesome. I woke up after one and repeated it in my mind several times and then fell back asleep. I can't remember it for now..lol..funny how that always happens.

I guess last night I was waving my arms in the air. My wife woke me up and asked me to put them down...haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I take stress and anxiety xt and kannaease so honestly I haven't noticed a difference in mood.
That would make sense. I use that stack too and I love it.

I've noticed a bit of a difference in mood with Growth Factor XT, but I think in my case, its probably related to waking up feeling better and more refreshed. Normally, I wake up and feel half asleep for the first couple hours of the day and I think that influences my mood in the mornings, whereas with Growth Factor XT I've woken up actually feeling ready to wake up.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
NIGHT 9

No fever this morning and I feel refreshed!

These dreams are awesome. I woke up after one and repeated it in my mind several times and then fell back asleep. I can't remember it for now..lol..funny how that always happens.

I guess last night I was waving my arms in the air. My wife woke me up and asked me to put them down...haha
Ha. That's awesome. You've got to get a dream journal and start keeping track.

I'm glad the fever is gone.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This week has been weird. Been sick most nights. I am pretty sure it's allergy related. I get these killer headaches and fevers at night. Not enough to stay home from work or anything.

I did not sleep good on Thursday night. Got our butts whopped 50-0 in JH FB for 8th grade. Funny how they grew up from the previous year and they had to of got new students. We lost to them as 7th graders 14-6 last year. And they were small.

This morning I have the worse headache of the week. It feels like an allergy headache but allergy medicine hasn't worked. I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come for the rest of my life..haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This morning I have the worse headache of the week. It feels like an allergy headache but allergy medicine hasn't worked
Could be the vid?!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could be the vid?!
That's what some people are saying I have/had. I haven't paid attention to what the signs are of tye current covid strain. I am not vaccinated and probabky never will be.

I am super achy every morning, headaches in the back of my head that subside a little with Ecederine Migraine and Ibuprofen, fevers at night. Not sleeping well even with Growth factor. Had another fever last night and woke up at least 4 times. I took a 3 hour afternoon nap so I didn't go to bed until past 1am. I felt alot better after that nap. I just have no energy or drive to do much. Hopefully this passes soon.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry to hear that you're sick. Allergies suck, and so does having Covid if its that.

Sorry to hear about the game not going your way too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what some people are saying I have/had. I haven't paid attention to what the signs are of tye current covid strain. I am not vaccinated and probabky never will be.

I am super achy every morning, headaches in the back of my head that subside a little with Ecederine Migraine and Ibuprofen, fevers at night. Not sleeping well even with Growth factor. Had another fever last night and woke up at least 4 times. I took a 3 hour afternoon nap so I didn't go to bed until past 1am. I felt alot better after that nap. I just have no energy or drive to do much. Hopefully this passes soon.
Rest up and recover. I’m sure it will pass with a few night of good sleep whenever you can get that.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm sorry to hear that you're sick. Allergies suck, and so does having Covid if its that.

Sorry to hear about the game not going your way too.
With the allergy meds not working, I am hoping that it is not Covid.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This morning is the best I have felt all week. I slept all night and the dreams came back. I feel quite refreshed this morning.

Last night's dreams had Yennefer of Vengerberg in it. That was pretty cool. Haha

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This morning is the best I have felt all week. I slept all night and the dreams came back. I feel quite refreshed this morning.

Last night's dreams had Yennefer of Vengerberg in it. That was pretty cool. Haha
Ha. That sounds awesome. I'm glad you're feeling better.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
where can i find growth factor? is this discontinued or no?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
where can i find growth factor? is this discontinued or no?
The new version of Growth Factor XT will launch soon.

When we launched Pepti-Plex, we did a promo where people could get a bottle to try before the release if they bought certain multi-packs or stacks. As well as a few people asked privately if they could go ahead and buy some.

I'm not sure the exact timing of the launch for it as there are a few things we have to get the timing right on because it will contain a new branded ingredient, so we have to time that with the branded ingredient company wanting us to release it. But it should be within the next 2 weeks.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Felt great all day. Did some yard work afrer achool and did some jumping on trampoline with the kids. Now the headache is back! Got paperwork to do tonight for 2 meetings tomorrow so no early night for me tonight. My fault for waiting until the last minute.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this sickness has been crazy. I continue to get a headache around 8-10pm when I get tired and then for the first 1-2 hours of the day.

Some nights are better than others sleeping. Been waking up at least once to go pee most nights. When I wake up my headache is a killer.

Last night and this morning is the best I have felt since Monday. Slept great and had those vivid dreams. Been really weird week though.

From what I have seen and talked to others about, these headaches are symptoms of the new strain of Covid and last 4-6 weeks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
are symptoms of the new strain of Covid and last 4-6 weeks.
Dang that's a long time. I had covid a few months ago and the headaches lasted a few days. Can't imagine 4-6 weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So this sickness has been crazy. I continue to get a headache around 8-10pm when I get tired and then for the first 1-2 hours of the day.

Some nights are better than others sleeping. Been waking up at least once to go pee most nights. When I wake up my headache is a killer.

Last night and this morning is the best I have felt since Monday. Slept great and had those vivid dreams. Been really weird week though.

From what I have seen and talked to others about, these headaches are symptoms of the new strain of Covid and last 4-6 weeks.
I'm glad that you're liking the product and that its helping you sleep good and have the good vivid dreams.

I'm so sorry to hear about you being sick and hope you feel better soon.

I've heard the same about the new strain of Covid and the headaches. I'm fairly certain that that's what I had a couple months back bc the symptoms added up. I get sinus headaches but they're easy to identify - but I went through a spell where I felt like someone was hitting me with a bat and I was so fatigued and sluggish. It was all I could do to function. Like I could workout and do the weights, but it was a much effort just to get up and move from one bench to the other as it was to do the weight, the fatigue and headache was so bad. I remember laying there on the bench and doing another set before getting up to do pulldowns (I normally do one set bench, one set pulldowns) just bc of how fatigued I was and how bad my head hurt.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The log died off a bit but I felt like I was beating a dead horse with the same responses. Final review coming soon. For now, let's just say it did exactly what I wanted it to and I will be purchasing again.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The log died off a bit but I felt like I was beating a dead horse with the same responses. Final review coming soon. For now, let's just say it did exactly what I wanted it to and I will be purchasing again.
In for the final review!