PeptoPro? Best Option?

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    So, looks like Strive is in stock again at the planet with a higher price tag. Is this the one with the new flavoring? Is it still the Ajinomoto iBCAA's as listed?
    Wow, that is pricey. :/

2. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I love my bulk peptopro but tastes horrrrible.. How does strive taste?
    Really quite good in the apple melon, still pretty good in the cherry lime which I tried first as initially it sounded more refreshing.

They are promising even better flavors on the next run.

I bought 3 on that one day deal. Kinda wish I would have got 5 or 6 at that price!!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    •   

3. Forgive my ignorance but what am I missing about these one day deals? Where am I missing them at

4. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post

Really quite good in the apple melon, still pretty good in the cherry lime which I tried first as initially it sounded more refreshing.

They are promising even better flavors on the next run.

I bought 3 on that one day deal. Kinda wish I would have got 5 or 6 at that price!!
    Cherry lime.. More cherry or lime flavor would you say?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

5. Just tested the "grey" cheery limeade STRIVE and I enjoyed the taste and feeling of it. But why isn't there anything included in the box that draws the moist out? When I bought it the contents was one big lump..
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Cherry lime.. More cherry or lime flavor would you say?
    I honestly cant recall, its been so long since I used it and I try so damn many supps lol.

Ive been using the apple melon daily for the past 6 months though and it has a much better flavor, one that I dont mind at all and I truly believe Strive tops the intraWO category.

7. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    I honestly cant recall, its been so long since I used it and I try so damn many supps lol.

Ive been using the apple melon daily for the past 6 months though and it has a much better flavor, one that I dont mind at all and I truly believe Strive tops the intraWO category.
    Hmm interesting.

Pepto Pro pwo, has done wonders for me these past few months. 10g.

Mike

8. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm interesting.

Mike
    Where are you buying PeptoPro? TN? Are you taking in any supps IntraWO? Have you tried a high quality whey hydrosolate in place of PeptoPro?

Personally I have not found anything that compares to the original Progenx Recovery PostWO. I miss that stuff and its still available but from what I read when Connelly left the company the formulation of the product changed.

9. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post
    Where are you buying PeptoPro? TN? Are you taking in any supps IntraWO? Have you tried a high quality whey hydrosolate in place of PeptoPro?

Personally I have not found anything that compares to the original Progenx Recovery PostWO. I miss that stuff and its still available but from what I read when Connelly left the company the formulation of the product changed.
    Having used both the original version of that product and multiple peptopro products, I prefer PeptoPro.

Best recovery for me is 2 scoops Strive intra and either Torrent or a big meal after.

10. Quote Originally Posted by FireRescue View Post

I use compete pre, and intra which contains whey protein hydrolysate. I use peptopro strictly pwo. I cant state where I get it, against forum rules here but just google.

Mike

11. I just got a tub of strive. Contains 4 or 5 grams peptopro per serving
    How many grams of peptopro is optimal in terms of a "john meadows into workout supp"?

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    I just got a tub of strive. Contains 4 or 5 grams peptopro per serving
    How many grams of peptopro is optimal in terms of a "john meadows into workout supp"?
    John Advocates up to 40grams of pepto pro intraworkout i believe.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

13. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    John Advocates up to 40grams of pepto pro intraworkout i believe.
    Looks like I'm gonna need a few more tubs

14. RxWhey is good to go.

I mix 12g peptopro with Gatorade powder. Sip half intra, and half on my ride home from the gym.

15. I got peptopro in lime flavor and it was ok. Tast ok and good recovery. I tryed to save some money and bought hydro casein from truenutrion and it tasts horrible. What gives? The textures different. Pepto is more grainy nd the hydro casein is really fine powder thats tasts bad is this right
  16. PeptoPro? Best Option?

Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    RxWhey is good to go.

I mix 12g peptopro with Gatorade powder. Sip half intra, and half on my ride home from the gym.
    How does it mix? Is it clumpy at all?

17. Not a single clump with just a few shakes.

Taste pretty much like Gatorade with a slight, but almost unnoticeable difference. The orange is better, and I couldn't tell it from regular orange Gatorade

18. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Not a single clump with just a few shakes.

Taste pretty much like Gatorade with a slight, but almost unnoticeable difference. The orange is better, and I couldn't tell it from regular orange Gatorade
    Awesome. I'm hoping this protocol helps with recovery the way iv heard it has! Stuffs to expensive!

19. Not really for 15 bucks you get 30 servings @ 12g protein. On a 4-5 day split that is 6-7.5 weeks worth. 50 cents a serving.

You don't even need a full serving depending on how you use it. 6g would be fine if only pre, intra or post.

Peptopro=smarter, cheaper, proven effective supplementation.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Not really for 15 bucks you get 30 servings @ 12g protein. On a 4-5 day split that is 6-7.5 weeks worth. 50 cents a serving.

You don't even need a full serving depending on how you use it. 6g would be fine if only pre, intra or post.

Peptopro=smarter, cheaper, proven effective supplementation.
    Your night. Peptopro is new to me. I'm slowly learning more and more about it.
    Gonna purchase some and give it a shot

21. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Not really for 15 bucks you get 30 servings @ 12g protein. On a 4-5 day split that is 6-7.5 weeks worth. 50 cents a serving. You don't even need a full serving depending on how you use it. 6g would be fine if only pre, intra or post. Peptopro=smarter, cheaper, proven effective supplementation.
    I think you're mistaken. It's thirty servings per pound, making it about a $1 per serving at their $29 per lb rate.

22. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    I think you're mistaken. It's thirty servings per pound, making it about a $1 per serving at their $29 per lb rate.
    And a serving gives you a small amount of protein

23. Quote Originally Posted by hernmari1 View Post
    I got peptopro in lime flavor and it was ok. Tast ok and good recovery. I tryed to save some money and bought hydro casein from truenutrion and it tasts horrible. What gives? The textures different. Pepto is more grainy nd the hydro casein is really fine powder thats tasts bad is this right
    It doesn't taste good unflavored

24. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    And a serving gives you a small amount of protein
    Don't you only need a small amount? Iv heard 12-20 grams is optimal

25. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

Don't you only need a small amount? Iv heard 12-20 grams is optimal
    Yes, I was thinking of the wrong thing

26. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Hmm interesting.

Mike
    What have you noticed?

27. Quote Originally Posted by daft205 View Post
    There is definitely more than 15 servings in my 250g bag. I couldnt believe how much I got out of it.

Here's the label on the back of the bag.

As you can see it says 30 servings for the bag. Not per a pound.

I'm going to get in touch with Wesley Inman who works for Prescription Nutrition. I'll be back with an answer to this.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    There is definitely more than 15 servings in my 250g bag. I couldnt believe how much I got out of it.

I'm going to get in touch with Wesley Inman who works for Prescription Nutrition. I'll be back with an answer to this.
    Just do the math. 5g per serving x 90 servings is 450g, aka 30, 15g servings per pound.

29. I did that earlier. Kind of forgot, but I swear there's more than 15 servings in the bag I have.

When I open my next bag I'll have to keep track.

Maybe Mike at PN just upgrades my bag each time....

30. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post

90 4g of protein per serving,
    this equates to 18 20g servings.

Or 22.5 16g serings
    Lmao
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutter....Best options (see choices)
    By msucurt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-09-2008, 08:44 PM
  2. Using a transdermal? Saliva testing might be best option
    By plymouth city in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 08:52 PM
  3. What’s the best option for mild problem
    By johnathansmit in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-08-2007, 09:54 PM
  4. Best option for lean bulk
    By 200wannabe in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 03:32 AM
  5. Oral only cycle,what would be my best options?
    By castro in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-16-2004, 09:33 PM