PeptoPro? Best Option?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What other supplements contain peptopro? I see no synthesize does. Anything else besides that and strive. From all i read.. 5 to 10 post workout is rele all thats needed.. not much more.

Mike

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What other supplements contain peptopro? I see no synthesize does. Anything else besides that and strive. From all i read.. 5 to 10 post workout is rele all thats needed.. not much more.

Mike
I used to do 5g pre and 5 post with a DC'ed product called maximum absorption protein... the results blew me away (in terms of recovery, feeling fresher throughout the day, some strength gains). Strive is more of the same, my second peptopro product and doing 8g intra I just dont get sore nor do I feel as fatigued throughout the day.

For me personally, I cant recommend peptopro enough.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I need to get my order in this week for peptpro, I think I am going to make a custom blend (same as listed earlier) till omega re-releases strive. Can't wait to see what it's new flavor is like.

Omega if you need a beta tester I am here with good taste buds! J/k

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used to do 5g pre and 5 post with a DC'ed product called maximum absorption protein... the results blew me away (in terms of recovery, feeling fresher throughout the day, some strength gains). Strive is more of the same, my second peptopro product and doing 8g intra I just dont get sore nor do I feel as fatigued throughout the day.

I notice the same. I really like Pepto I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive :(

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome.. thanks bro. I trust you.

Mike

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice the same. I really like Pepto I just wish it wasn't so damn expensive :(
Its not to expensive i mean it is.. but nothing crazy if you stick to 5 to 10g pre and or post workout. I will only be doing it post.

Mike

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Just to update. I picked up some tubs of the new Strive, 2 of each flavor. New flavoring and mixability is spot on. It all dissolved, no excess at bottom. I mixed both flavors and it was GREAT! I don't know if it's just because its fresh, but it was perfect!

Myokemist

Awards
Just to update. I picked up some tubs of the new Strive, 2 of each flavor. New flavoring and mixability is spot on. It all dissolved, no excess at bottom. I mixed both flavors and it was GREAT! I don't know if it's just because its fresh, but it was perfect!
Thanks! But that isn't actually the new flavoring! It will be even better soon!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any idea how soon?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! But that isn't actually the new flavoring! It will be even better soon!
Really? I thought it was quite good. I have been using the black canisters for quite a while and was down to 2 scoops left so I picked some up. Good stuff man!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Itching to try! I use no synthesize right now for peptopro

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not to expensive i mean it is.. but nothing crazy if you stick to 5 to 10g pre and or post workout. I will only be doing it post.

Mike
Ya a little spendy but not unreasonable, worth the cost entirely in my opinion.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
if u guys like peptopro so much why not just buy bulk peptopro
taste is terrible if ur not used to it but for the most of us i think a flavored BCAA would mask it pretty well

Myokemist

Awards

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
taste is terrible if ur not used to it but for the most of us i think a flavored BCAA would mask it pretty well
When i run outa no synthesize.. That is my plan!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically what I do post now

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically what I do post now
Just ordered a lb of hydrolyzed 520 whey from protein fact.

If I am man enough and can handle the taste, will def order more. Maybe peptopro/hydro 520 blend.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If I am man enough and can handle the taste, will def order more. Maybe peptopro/hydro 520 blend.
How many grams you plan on taking?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

i love protein fact .. ive used there bulk peptopro ..do need to get more next month

taste isnt all that bad .. i mix it in focus XT and dont notice the bad taste .. also ive seen pple on PF forums mixing it with gatorade

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
i love protein fact .. ive used there bulk peptopro ..do need to get more next month

taste isnt all that bad .. i mix it in focus XT and dont notice the bad taste .. also ive seen pple on PF forums mixing it with gatorade
Lol. Yeah g2. It mixes well.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Nope those are the only changes.

I eagerly await this. Loved MAP and have always trusted Omega from way back in the day when it was formed. PeptoPro is the shizz. I notice at 3X the normal dose, I can't even get sore.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hydrolyzed 520 whey video intitial taste/smell/mixability

[video=youtube;ZwuooIIaWCU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwuooIIaWCU[/video] Will def be going to order more, think I"ll go with 50/50 hydro 520/peptopro.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
went to order more, and PF doesn't take paypal.

so, I went with another company, RXwhey, they had bulk hydro520, as well as peptopro, and for cheaper as well.

Anyone ever order from them?

Also, I noticed PF sells "unleashed, and post-cycle", so I'm thinking/wondering if the owner/company is associated with Nathan Chase of NT BM? If so, I prob wont order from them anymore anyways.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao usually "does it smell like fish" when holding your hand up to somebody isnt in regards to protein shakes... I cracked up at that part, didnt see that coming.

Gotta be a man to drink that unflavored stuff! I'll stick to my dessert tasting proteins like UP2.0 and UMP :)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lmao usually "does it smell like fish" when holding your hand up to somebody isnt in regards to protein shakes... I cracked up at that part, didnt see that coming.

Gotta be a man to drink that unflavored stuff! I'll stick to my dessert tasting proteins like UP2.0 and UMP :)
yea, lol, it made me think of that fish protein genomyx was talking about releasing. lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mixed it (hydro 520) with some Hershey's sugar free chocolate syrup was perfect.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, lol, it made me think of that fish protein genomyx was talking about releasing. lol.
Not talking about... it's either released or close to now, right? Fish protein sends chills up my spine it will be interesting to see what it tastes like...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Dont even want to imagine what the processing looks like for that or for amino's made from human hair. Blech.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
went to order more, and PF doesn't take paypal.

so, I went with another company, RXwhey, they had bulk hydro520, as well as peptopro, and for cheaper as well.

Anyone ever order from them?

Also, I noticed PF sells "unleashed, and post-cycle", so I'm thinking/wondering if the owner/company is associated with Nathan Chase of NT BM? If so, I prob wont order from them anymore anyways.
29 per lb not sure it's cheaper.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
29 per lb not sure it's cheaper.
.50cent, and shipping is cheaper. took them 4 business days before they got my product ready to ship. Lastly, I don't trust those who do business with Nathan chase, as he's a shady character. I'd rather go with someone I've never heard of, then do business with that group of people.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
.50cent, and shipping is cheaper. took them 4 business days before they got my product ready to ship. Lastly, I don't trust those who do business with Nathan chase, as he's a shady character. I'd rather go with someone I've never heard of, then do business with that group of people.
True nutrition?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True nutrition I think has it for less.
They do, but reading product descriptions, I don't like how it looks. Looks sketchy to me. No molecular weight for the hydrolysis or other info. And this can vary greatly. Plus, I don't want soy lecithin with my protein, just protein.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be very interested to see how that powdered fish protein turns out!!

Ive tried Peptopro many times, but never the hydro520... peptopro is bitter but not fishy haha, that 520 sounds rough especially unflavored!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peptopro and hydro 520 came in. Fast shipping.

Tropical orange pepto, but still taste horrible. Bring da gainzzzzz!