PeptoPro? Best Option?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
So, looks like Strive is in stock again at the planet with a higher price tag. Is this the one with the new flavoring? Is it still the Ajinomoto iBCAA's as listed?
Wow, that is pricey. :/

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love my bulk peptopro but tastes horrrrible.. How does strive taste?
Really quite good in the apple melon, still pretty good in the cherry lime which I tried first as initially it sounded more refreshing.

They are promising even better flavors on the next run.

I bought 3 on that one day deal. Kinda wish I would have got 5 or 6 at that price!!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Forgive my ignorance but what am I missing about these one day deals? Where am I missing them at :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really quite good in the apple melon, still pretty good in the cherry lime which I tried first as initially it sounded more refreshing.

They are promising even better flavors on the next run.

I bought 3 on that one day deal. Kinda wish I would have got 5 or 6 at that price!!
Cherry lime.. More cherry or lime flavor would you say?

HITFrank

HITFrank

Awards
  • Established
Just tested the "grey" cheery limeade STRIVE and I enjoyed the taste and feeling of it. But why isn't there anything included in the box that draws the moist out? When I bought it the contents was one big lump..

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cherry lime.. More cherry or lime flavor would you say?
I honestly cant recall, its been so long since I used it and I try so damn many supps lol.

Ive been using the apple melon daily for the past 6 months though and it has a much better flavor, one that I dont mind at all and I truly believe Strive tops the intraWO category.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly cant recall, its been so long since I used it and I try so damn many supps lol.

Ive been using the apple melon daily for the past 6 months though and it has a much better flavor, one that I dont mind at all and I truly believe Strive tops the intraWO category.
Hmm interesting.

Pepto Pro pwo, has done wonders for me these past few months. 10g.

Mike

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
Hmm interesting.

Pepto Pro pwo, has done wonders for me these past few months. 10g.

Mike
Where are you buying PeptoPro? TN? Are you taking in any supps IntraWO? Have you tried a high quality whey hydrosolate in place of PeptoPro?

Personally I have not found anything that compares to the original Progenx Recovery PostWO. I miss that stuff and its still available but from what I read when Connelly left the company the formulation of the product changed.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where are you buying PeptoPro? TN? Are you taking in any supps IntraWO? Have you tried a high quality whey hydrosolate in place of PeptoPro?

Personally I have not found anything that compares to the original Progenx Recovery PostWO. I miss that stuff and its still available but from what I read when Connelly left the company the formulation of the product changed.
Having used both the original version of that product and multiple peptopro products, I prefer PeptoPro.

Best recovery for me is 2 scoops Strive intra and either Torrent or a big meal after.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I use compete pre, and intra which contains whey protein hydrolysate. I use peptopro strictly pwo. I cant state where I get it, against forum rules here but just google.

Mike

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
I just got a tub of strive. Contains 4 or 5 grams peptopro per serving
How many grams of peptopro is optimal in terms of a "john meadows into workout supp"?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got a tub of strive. Contains 4 or 5 grams peptopro per serving
How many grams of peptopro is optimal in terms of a "john meadows into workout supp"?
John Advocates up to 40grams of pepto pro intraworkout i believe.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
RxWhey is good to go.

I mix 12g peptopro with Gatorade powder. Sip half intra, and half on my ride home from the gym.

hernmari1

Awards
I got peptopro in lime flavor and it was ok. Tast ok and good recovery. I tryed to save some money and bought hydro casein from truenutrion and it tasts horrible. What gives? The textures different. Pepto is more grainy nd the hydro casein is really fine powder thats tasts bad is this right

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not a single clump with just a few shakes.

Taste pretty much like Gatorade with a slight, but almost unnoticeable difference. The orange is better, and I couldn't tell it from regular orange Gatorade

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Not a single clump with just a few shakes.

Taste pretty much like Gatorade with a slight, but almost unnoticeable difference. The orange is better, and I couldn't tell it from regular orange Gatorade
Awesome. I'm hoping this protocol helps with recovery the way iv heard it has! Stuffs to expensive!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really for 15 bucks you get 30 servings @ 12g protein. On a 4-5 day split that is 6-7.5 weeks worth. 50 cents a serving.

You don't even need a full serving depending on how you use it. 6g would be fine if only pre, intra or post.

Peptopro=smarter, cheaper, proven effective supplementation.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
Not really for 15 bucks you get 30 servings @ 12g protein. On a 4-5 day split that is 6-7.5 weeks worth. 50 cents a serving.

You don't even need a full serving depending on how you use it. 6g would be fine if only pre, intra or post.

Peptopro=smarter, cheaper, proven effective supplementation.
Your night. Peptopro is new to me. I'm slowly learning more and more about it.
Gonna purchase some and give it a shot

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Not really for 15 bucks you get 30 servings @ 12g protein. On a 4-5 day split that is 6-7.5 weeks worth. 50 cents a serving. You don't even need a full serving depending on how you use it. 6g would be fine if only pre, intra or post. Peptopro=smarter, cheaper, proven effective supplementation.
I think you're mistaken. It's thirty servings per pound, making it about a $1 per serving at their $29 per lb rate.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got peptopro in lime flavor and it was ok. Tast ok and good recovery. I tryed to save some money and bought hydro casein from truenutrion and it tasts horrible. What gives? The textures different. Pepto is more grainy nd the hydro casein is really fine powder thats tasts bad is this right
It doesn't taste good unflavored

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you're mistaken. It's thirty servings per pound, making it about a $1 per serving at their $29 per lb rate.
There is definitely more than 15 servings in my 250g bag. I couldnt believe how much I got out of it.

Here's the label on the back of the bag.

As you can see it says 30 servings for the bag. Not per a pound.

I'm going to get in touch with Wesley Inman who works for Prescription Nutrition. I'll be back with an answer to this.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
There is definitely more than 15 servings in my 250g bag. I couldnt believe how much I got out of it.

I'm going to get in touch with Wesley Inman who works for Prescription Nutrition. I'll be back with an answer to this.
Just do the math. 5g per serving x 90 servings is 450g, aka 30, 15g servings per pound.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did that earlier. Kind of forgot, but I swear there's more than 15 servings in the bag I have.

When I open my next bag I'll have to keep track.

Maybe Mike at PN just upgrades my bag each time....

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

90 4g of protein per serving,
this equates to 18 20g servings.

Or 22.5 16g serings
Lmao

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All you guys need practice reading nutrition/supplement labels. :lmao:

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rx nutrition are idiots when it comes to pro hormones, off topic, but just wanted to point it out.
Makes me wonder about the rest of their stuff

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just do the math. 5g per serving x 90 servings is 450g, aka 30, 15g servings per pound.
Each serving is 5grams, and contains 4grams of protein per serving.

If you took 3 servings, you would get 12g of protein, and it would last you 30 days

If it last longer, and your measuring it properly, then there is a problem either with the label, or quality control

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Havent ever heard of that company, but cant recommend Omega's Strive enough for those looking into PeptoPro and recovery products. Just about nobody I trust more than Omega in this industry.

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
^^^ Havent ever heard of that company, but cant recommend Omega's Strive enough for those looking into PeptoPro and recovery products. Just about nobody I trust more than Omega in this industry.
Im sure its great for those who can afford it... sadly I am not one of those people. I have 200 a month for food and supplements... stupid college

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sure its great for those who can afford it... sadly I am not one of those people. I have 200 a month for food and supplements... stupid college
Whoa, with that limited of a budget I would recommend spending it entirely on food.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Or give it to me and I will periodically comment on how swole you look. Just here to help:)