LOG: ConcreteConny is regulating his hormones

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basic information
Hello everybody and welcome to follow along! It is time to start shedding those extra pound I gained during the christmas holidays. I'm aiming on a cut all the way to summer and after that I'm going to start bulking again. Cutting with minimal muscle wasting of course :) So I decided to try AMS' 1-AD & 4-AD. (I will start a paralell ECA run too as soon as it arrives.)

I started supplementing on Monday already and I gotta say, the taste aint bad on these two :thumbsup: I will be running this cycle for 4weeks followed by a 4weeks PCT and 8weeks OFF. After that it's time to really trim up before summer gets here :)
Dosing will be @ 2ml/day divided in 2doses morning/noon.

I'll be running a volume training routine throughout my cycle, but I figuered switching to a strength routine during PCT followed by FST-7 during 2months OFF.

Here are the things I'll be monitoring during my cycle:

• Focus
  • Energy
  • Motivation
  • Mood/Aggression
  • Libido
  • Endurance
  • Strength
  • Pump and Vascularity
  • Muscle Hardness/Density
  • Overall Sense of Feeling
Diet scheme:
Big bowl of Oatmeal + Protein Shake + 4eggs
200g Cottage Cheese + Banana
200g Tuna
250g Curd + Non Fat Yoghurt + Peanuts
Protein Shake
200g Chicken + 4 Potatoes
A couple of Turkey slices + Wholeweat Bread
Casein Protein Shake

Staples:
Omega-3
WHEY & Casein
Malto & Dextro
BC/EAA's
ZMA
Cycle Support

Stats & Measurements:
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 196lbs

Arms: 40cm / 15,75inches
Shoulderwidth: 126,5cm / 49,8inches
Chest: 110cm / 43,3inches
Stomach: 90cm / 35,43inches
Legs: 59cm / 23,23inches
Calves: 38cm / 14,96inches

Three Big Maxes:
Squat: 265lbs x 2
Deadlift: 400lbs x 4
Bench: 245lbs x 2

Starting Pictures:

Attachments

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1 & 2:

I started off with a small case of the flu, but I decided to go ahead and start my cycle anyways since it wasn't that bad.
Didn't experience much during these two days, except the nice taste of the supplements :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

Today I went to the gym for the first time after my 3week break during christmas. I felt like hitting Triceps & Biceps so I went for it.
I was a little tired at first but that soon faded and I was in the zone :) What a great feeling.

Close Grip Bench Presses: 110lbs x 20, 20, 15.
Dips : BW (196lbs) x 15, 15, 19.
Tricep Extensions 55lbs x 20, 20, 20.
Barbell Curls 90lbs x 20, 15, 15.
Preacher Curls (DB) 20lbs x 15, 15, 15.
Alternating Curls (DB) 30lbs x 15, 15, 15. (Per Arm)

Focus - 8
Energy - 7
Motivation - 7
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 10
Endurance - 6
Strength - 7
Pump and Vascularity - 7
Muscle Hardness/Density - 7
Overall Sense of Feeling - 7

Felt generally good in the gym today. Could have been a little more motivated though. I really like the pump from the volume training. In the middle of my workout it started to hurt, but it resided after a while. I guess it was because I haven't been trainin volume in a long long time :)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hahahah look who's back in the Moth ukin hoooouuusseee CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO!!! :dance:
:party: whats good brutha!!! GET IT!!! YOU KNOW I"M SUBBED BABY!! HELL YA!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII hahahah look who's back in the Moth ukin hoooouuusseee CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHUGA CHOOOOOO CHOOOOOOO!!! :dance:
:party: whats good brutha!!! GET IT!!! YOU KNOW I"M SUBBED BABY!! HELL YA!!
Everything great here, starting fresh this year :D
Glad to have you on board bro :thumbsup:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Everything great here, starting fresh this year :D
Glad to have you on board bro :thumbsup:

//CC
YOU KNOW IT BRUTHA!!! Any time!!! Start it off right and get it get it!!!! i wanna see some Big Gains. .. i don't know a whole lot about 1-ad or 4-ad. . .sooo whats the compound and whats the conversion rate to estro?? do you know?? hmmmmm interesting stuff?? how was your new years in Denmark?? hopefully as crazy as it was for me in MINNESOTA BABY!!! boom boom boom!!!!

tattoopierced1

cant wait to see the results..btw, what dose are you running them at? Cant remember reading that in the log thus far, but I could be missing something...

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YOU KNOW IT BRUTHA!!! Any time!!! Start it off right and get it get it!!!! i wanna see some Big Gains. .. i don't know a whole lot about 1-ad or 4-ad. . .sooo whats the compound and whats the conversion rate to estro?? do you know?? hmmmmm interesting stuff?? how was your new years in Denmark?? hopefully as crazy as it was for me in MINNESOTA BABY!!! boom boom boom!!!!
1-AD converts to 1-Test & 4-AD to Test. There is a thread about the conversion rates and a bunch of other interesting stuff on the the two compounds here on AM, I think it is the AMS sub forum :) Check it out, interesting read! New years was good here in Finland btw :) Celebrated enough to keep off the alcohol for a few months now :D

cant wait to see the results..btw, what dose are you running them at? Cant remember reading that in the log thus far, but I could be missing something...
Glad to have you along tat :) Guess I forgot the most important part of all, the dosing scheme :D I will be running them according to the label @ 2ml/day divided in 2doses morning/noon. Taking it easy since this is my second PH run.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:

Had work today so I had to hit the gym in the morning. I thought it was going to be a lousy day because I'm always tired in the mornings :( But in fact it went pretty good. Pumped up my Chest & Shoulders.

Incline Chest Press: 90lbs x 15, 15, 15.
Incline Cable Flyes: 35lbs x 20, 20, 20.
Standing Cable Flyes: 45lbs x 20, 20, 20.
Bent over side raises: 20lbs x 20, 20, 20.
Standing side raises: 20lbs x 20, 20, 20.
Front raises: 20lbs x 20, 20, 20.

Focus - 8
Energy - 6
Motivation - 7
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 10
Endurance - 6
Strength - 6
Pump and Vascularity - 7
Muscle Hardness/Density - 6

Had a major pump going again, but I felt I could have pushed myself even harder. Noted that in my workout book so I'll remember to push harder next time. This is my first week of volume training too so I'm kind of feeling out what I'm capable of :)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
1-AD converts to 1-Test & 4-AD to Test. There is a thread about the conversion rates and a bunch of other interesting stuff on the the two compounds here on AM, I think it is the AMS sub forum :) Check it out, interesting read! New years was good here in Finland btw :) Celebrated enough to keep off the alcohol for a few months now :D /CC
MY BAD MAN!! Woo NICe work out!!! Thats whats up baby :firedevil:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MY BAD MAN!! Woo NICe work out!!! Thats whats up baby :firedevil:
Volume training is excruciating pain my man. No heavy ass weights, only light weight :( But I can say one thing - gotta love that pump :D

//CC

tattoopierced1

Volume training is excruciating pain my man. No heavy ass weights, only light weight :( But I can say one thing - gotta love that pump :D

//CC
Occlusive training is probably the most painful type of training I've ever done, holy crap

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Get some man!
Welcome :) Nice to know someone who just ran a similar cycle is following along, hopefully you can provide some feedback if needed ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5:

Was time to train legs and back today. Hit the gym a little before mid day when feeling alert and not tired anymore :) Threw in some Malto and BC/EAA's an hour before hitting the weights.

Smith Squats: 90lbs x 20, 20, 20.
Leg Extensions: 130lbs x 20, 20, 20.
Leg Curls: 80lbs x 20, 20, 20.
Toe Raises: 45lbs x 20, 20, 20.
Pulldowns: 110lbs x 20, 20, 20.
BB Rows (Wide Grip): 90lbs x 20, 20, 25.
Deadlifts: 110lbs x 20, 20, 25.

Focus - 9
Energy - 8
Motivation - 8
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 10
Endurance - 8
Strength - 7
Pump and Vascularity - 9
Overall Sense of Feeling - 9

Felt really great today. Felt like I could have went on forever. The pump in my legs after the first half of the workout was incredible, I could barely walk in the gym with my wobbling legs :) Got a good pump in my back too, but I felt like I could have gone higher on the numbers here. Will bump the weights up during next week. Otherwise the greatest leg day in a long long time :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6 & 7:

Keeping the weekend OFF to fully recover since MMA practice starts again Monday. Gotta rest up enough so I can take on next weeks challanges :) Oh yeah, school starts again too :(

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 & 7:

Keeping the weekend OFF to fully recover since MMA practice starts again Monday. Gotta rest up enough so I can take on next weeks challanges :) Oh yeah, school starts again too :(

//CC
WIth one set of obstacles complete comes a new set!!! CHallenges will come and go and its what we learn from them that makes us an individual!!! geT'M MAN! :32:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WIth one set of obstacles complete comes a new set!!! CHallenges will come and go and its what we learn from them that makes us an individual!!! geT'M MAN! :32:
That's some wise words bro :) Thanks for the support!!

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8:

Well today was MMA practice and I worked on my ground game. Was one great session I must say. I've had a 1month break from all MMA practice due to my kneecap, but now that it is all good again I got back in the game. I must say I was amazed at my endurance and stamina today. It felt like it was lighter than before :) I was really motivated though so that could be playing a role too.
Anyways, feeling great after an awesome session!

Focus - 10
Energy - 9
Motivation - 10
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 9
Endurance - 10
Strength - 8
Pump and Vascularity - 7

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn cant believe you do those high rep deads. Even with the lower weight. Yuck lol
It's yuck yes :lol: Thats why I went with that low weight. Gotta up it next time :( :)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9:

Today was Triceps and Biceps again. I didn't feel sore at all after yesterdays MMA practice. A little sore around my chin though from all the choking :)
Anyways I felt motivated to push harder than last time! I did some bonus excercises too ;)

Close Grip Bench Presses: 110lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+5reps)
Dips: BW x 20, 20, 20. (+11reps)
Tricep Extensions: 65lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+10lbs)
Barbell Curls: 90lbs x 20, 17, 15. (+2reps)
Preacher Curls: (DB) 20lbs x 20, 17, 15. (+7reps)
Alternating Curls: (DB) 30lbs x 20, 20, 20. (Per Arm) (+15reps)
Bench Dips: 20reps
21's EZ-bar Curls with 45lbs

Focus - 8
Energy - 10
Motivation - 9
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 9
Endurance - 9
Strength - 8
Pump and Vascularity - 9
Muscle Hardness/Density - 8
Overall Sense of Feeling - 8

I took a look in the mirror after my workout and I must say (not to be bragging) but I looked a lot fuller and pumped than last time. For once I looked big in my own eyes :D Weight is up a few lbs too although I'm leaning out :thumbsup:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Big UPS! MAN!!! Looking very nice brutha!! looking VERY NICE!!! THATS ALOT Of + reps ya dig!!! :22:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome to hear!
Big UPS! MAN!!! Looking very nice brutha!! looking VERY NICE!!! THATS ALOT Of + reps ya dig!!! :22:
It's always nice to finally satisfy your own 'bigorexia' on occasion. :D
Indeed it is :D

Thanx for the support guys, I appreciate it :)

I was wondering one thing though, since I'm cutting I have my carbs around 150g per day and kcal's around 1500-2000, or is it absolutely necessary to eat more carbs while on these supplements? (Since I've read "PH's need fuel to work").
I get in about 10-15g fats every time I dose btw, so that should help with the absorption on the swallowed part..

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
1500-2000 seems pretty low for your size, your body might not like that. How many cals do you need for maintenance?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1500-2000 seems pretty low for your size, your body might not like that. How many cals do you need for maintenance?
2500-3000 should be my maintenance but since I'm cutting I dropped below that, not too much though?! :) It's more like 2000kcal per day though, the 1500 seems kinda harsh but that will be the intake right before summer when the beach period sets in ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10:

Today was Muay Thai/Kickboxing. Was a great amount of cardio and I must say I felt a little bit tired afterwards. Other than that practice went very well considering I've had a 1month break :)
Nothing much to report other than I'm feeling great and doing well :thumbsup:
Also my bottles of ECA arrived so I'll be starting them asap, maybe beginning of next (3rd) week. Or should I save them for PCT? Opinions?

Focus - 8
Energy - 9
Motivation - 7
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 8
Endurance - 8
Strength - 7
Pump and Vascularity - 5

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 11:

Well today I had to work out pretty late. around 8PM instead of my usual morning routine. Didn't matter much though, I was motivated enough in the evening also :) So it was Chest & Shoulders on the menu.

Incline Chest Press: 90lbs x 20, 17, 15. (+7reps)
Incline Cable Flyes: 35lbs x 20, 18, 15. (-7reps)
Standing Cable Flyes: 45lbs x 25, 25, 25. (+15reps)
Bent over side raises: 25lbs x 20, 20, 15. (+5lbs)
Standing side raises: 25lbs x 20, 17, 15. (+5lbs)
Front raises: 25lbs x 20, 20, 17. (+5lbs)

Focus - 7
Energy - 8
Motivation - 7
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 9
Endurance - 7
Strength - 8
Pump and Vascularity - 6

I had to rush my workout a little so I wouldn't miss my bus home. That kinda sucked but I was pretty pleased with my workout though. Especially shoulders since those are my weak part.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 12:

So today was legs & back. I wanted to try the ECA that I order so I popped 1cap in the morning and another 4hours later 30min before workout. All I can say is wow!

Smith Squats: 90lbs x 20, 100lbs x 20, 110lbs x 20. (+10lbs +20lbs)
Leg Extensions: 130lbs x 25, 20, 20. (+5reps)
Leg Curls: 80lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+0)
Toe Raises: 65lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+20lbs)
Pulldowns: 120lbs x 25, 20, 20. (+10lbs)
BB Rows (Wide Grip): 110lbs x 20, 20, 25. (+20lbs)
Deadlifts: 130lbs x 20, 20, 25. (+20lbs)

Focus - 9
Energy - 10
Motivation - 8
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 10
Endurance - 9
Strength - 8
Pump and Vascularity - 9

Felt absolutely amazing today working out. Could have spent my time in the gy mall day :) Well I guess those small "energyboosters" does their job.
Anyways, looking forward to the weekend and some time OFF and relax.

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 12:

So today was legs & back. I wanted to try the ECA that I order so I popped 1cap in the morning and another 4hours later 30min before workout. All I can say is wow!

Smith Squats: 90lbs x 20, 100lbs x 20, 110lbs x 20. (+10lbs +20lbs)
Leg Extensions: 130lbs x 25, 20, 20. (+5reps)
Leg Curls: 80lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+0)
Toe Raises: 65lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+20lbs)
Pulldowns: 120lbs x 25, 20, 20. (+10lbs)
BB Rows (Wide Grip): 110lbs x 20, 20, 25. (+20lbs)
Deadlifts: 130lbs x 20, 20, 25. (+20lbs)

Focus - 9
Energy - 10
Motivation - 8
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 10
Endurance - 9
Strength - 8
Pump and Vascularity - 9

Felt absolutely amazing today working out. Could have spent my time in the gy mall day :) Well I guess those small "energyboosters" does their job.
Anyways, looking forward to the weekend and some time OFF and relax.

//CC
Looking good mang!!! I'm likeing the increases in numbers!! looks like 1-ad/4-ad is the real deal my friend!!! hmmm thoughts are brewing!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good mang!!! I'm likeing the increases in numbers!! looks like 1-ad/4-ad is the real deal my friend!!! hmmm thoughts are brewing!!
Nice progress.
Thanks guys!! I'm liking this cycle alot so far :) I haven't been training volume in many many years. Like in the beginning when I started lifting. My first weeks workout numbers were my maxes +/- a few reps here and there.
Now, mid way through the cycle I feel like I can take on alot more and pump it harder. I can hardly believe the increases myself.

Bt I guess it's a little mind over matter also, takes some time for the muscles to adjust to a new routine so I guess they are adjusting rather quickly with the help of these two compounds :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 13 & 14:

Had the weekend OFF completely. No lifting, no cardio. All rest.
Feel great and well rested today so MMA practice should be a blast this evening. And I'm certainly looking forward to tomorrows Triceps & Biceps workout :)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Rest up and kill it brutha!!! Where having a heat wave over here in MN haha its 27+ degress whats the weather like ova there??

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest up and kill it brutha!!! Where having a heat wave over here in MN haha its 27+ degress whats the weather like ova there??
Hahah, it is -10ºC over here in Finland :) F**king freezing. :lol:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15:

MMA-Day. As usual I worked on my ground game for about and hour after a half hours warmup and stretching. Was a really intense workout today. We went for 9min rounds the last three so I wondered if would survive :D
Turns out it wasn't hard at all. My endurance was great, motivation and intensity was way up also so I felt like I could take on anybody :)
Really happy with the progress in both MMA and Lifting. The good part is i have 2 weeks left :thumbsup:

Focus - 8
Energy - 10
Motivation - 9
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 9
Endurance - 10
Strength - 7
Pump and Vascularity - 6
Overall Sense of Feeling - 10

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff on the log brutha always top notch and Screw that baby!!! hahah were on a heat wave brutha!!! haha last year was terrible soo this year we've been rewarded haha :22:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 16:

Today was kind of a bad day. Not really that bad, but I tried to push it too hard this time.. So anyways, numbers were OK i guess :)

Close Grip Bench Presses: 120lbs x 20, 18, 110lbs x 15. (+10lbs)
Dips: BW x 20, 20, 20. (+0reps)
Tricep Extensions: 65lbs x 25, 25, 20. (+10lbs)
Barbell Curls: 90lbs x 20, 18, 15. (+1reps)
Preacher Curls: (DB) 20lbs x 20, 15, 15. (-2reps)
Alternating Curls: (DB) 30lbs x 20, 35lbs x 20, 30lbs x 20. (Per Arm) (+5lbs)

Focus - 8
Energy - 9
Motivation - 7
Mood/Aggression - 7
Libido - 9
Endurance - 9
Strength - 8
Pump and Vascularity - 9

I should have sticked to 110lbs on the close grip bench and done more reps instead of adding lbs. So that one took out most of the juice for my triceps.
After the BB Curls I had such a painful pump in my forearms and it wouldn't go away no matter what. As soon as I grabbed the dumbbells I felt like I couldn't hold my grip. Was damn painful. But thats good I guess. Pumped to the max :D

Will concentrate on form and more reps next time and not be stupid by adding more lbs too early.

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a plan stan!!! CC have you ventured off into teh anabolic section haha its a crazy world in that section of the forum hahah if you have thoughts?? haha crazy bastards!!! :32:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a plan stan!!! CC have you ventured off into teh anabolic section haha its a crazy world in that section of the forum hahah if you have thoughts?? haha crazy bastards!!! :32:
Yup, I always read the posts there :D It is a crazy world I know :)
How's your training btw? You OFF cycle atm or running anything?

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good morning!
I stepped on the scale today to weigh myself when I woke up.
My jaw dropped as it said 190.5lbs :eek:mfg:
I'm afraid I'm dropping weight too fast (2lbs/week) and am wasting more muscle than necessary this way?!
I bet the ECA stack has something to do with the fast changes also. I almost have to force feed myself while on them..

I sat down to think about it for a while and I came to the conclusion that since I've dropped my carbs to around 150g (+Malto/Dextro = ~200) and started MMA again after my 1month break at Christmas + The change in workout routine to Volume Training.

I am bound to lose some weight. The good thing is my reps and lbs are gradually moving up in my workouts while on these two wonderful supplements :) So I guess there is nothing to worry about really?!

What do you guys think?

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Good morning!
I stepped on the scale today to weigh myself when I woke up.
My jaw dropped as it said 190.5lbs :eek:mfg:
I'm afraid I'm dropping weight too fast (2lbs/week) and am wasting more muscle than necessary this way?!
I bet the ECA stack has something to do with the fast changes also. I almost have to force feed myself while on them..

I sat down to think about it for a while and I came to the conclusion that since I've dropped my carbs to around 150g (+Malto/Dextro = ~200) and started MMA again after my 1month break at Christmas + The change in workout routine to Volume Training.

I am bound to lose some weight. The good thing is my reps and lbs are gradually moving up in my workouts while on these two wonderful supplements :) So I guess there is nothing to worry about really?!

What do you guys think?

//CC
Great progress so far. Does not sound like you are losing strength while cutting the cals, so thats a good thing. Just keep your protein intake high so you wont waste away that hard earned muscle. It's tough to find that middle ground between losing fat and maintaining muscle, but it sounds like you are getting it.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great progress so far. Does not sound like you are losing strength while cutting the cals, so thats a good thing. Just keep your protein intake high so you wont waste away that hard earned muscle. It's tough to find that middle ground between losing fat and maintaining muscle, but it sounds like you are getting it.
Thanx for the feedback bro. I highly appreciate it!
I try to keep my protein intake around 250-300g. Tuna and chicken are on the menu every day :D
I took my measurements just a min. ago and so far I haven't lost any size except around my stomach ;)

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 17:

MMA Day. Kickboxing/Muay Thai was on the agenda today.
Wasn't much sparring today, but instead we practiced alot of technique.
Felt a little tired since I had to run for practice right after school so I'd say it was an OK day.. Cardio got done :)

Focus - 8
Energy - 7
Motivation - 7
Mood/Aggression - 7
Libido - 8
Endurance - 8
Strength - 7
Pump and Vascularity - 6

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 18:

Keeping the day OFF today. Had a few lectures in the morning and had to go to work right after. Will be working until late this evening so I figuered I'd keep the day off instead of rushing it in the gym late in the evening.
Will be hitting the weights harder tomorrow instead, really blast it!

Focus - 7
Energy - 7
Motivation - 8
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 8
Endurance - 7
Strength - 6
Pump and Vascularity - 6

One thing I have noticed is that my irritability/aggression flare up easilly when I get ticked off at something.
Don't know if this is due to the supplements but I guess so - my balls aren't hanging low anymore, the t-bag has become more solid so..
No problems with libido though :D

//CC