LOG: ConcreteConny is regulating his hormones

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

Keeping the day OFF today. Had a few lectures in the morning and had to go to work right after. Will be working until late this evening so I figuered I'd keep the day off instead of rushing it in the gym late in the evening.
Will be hitting the weights harder tomorrow instead, really blast it!

Focus - 7
Energy - 7
Motivation - 8
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 8
Endurance - 7
Strength - 6
Pump and Vascularity - 6
Muscle Hardness/Density - 6
Overall Sense of Feeling - 7

One thing I have noticed is that my irritability/aggression flare up easilly when I get ticked off at something.
Don't know if this is due to the supplements but I guess so - my balls aren't hanging low anymore, the t-bag has become more solid so..
No problems with libido though :D

//CC
Good details brutha on the log. . .i hate when the aggression starts to flare up!!! hahah i've been getting a bit of that myself with my log. . heh. .. take some breaths and clear your mind!!! :trout: keep killin my friend!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 19:

Felt Ok today when working out, didn't get that great pump feeling though, but I know my muscles were pumped and full after the workout. Maybe I'll feel it tomorrow instead :D Anyways, here are the numbers:

Incline Chest Press: 90lbs x 25, 18, 15. (+6reps)
Incline Cable Flyes: 35lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+7reps)
Standing Cable Flyes: 55lbs x 25, 20, 20. (+10lbs)
Bent over side raises: 25lbs x 20, 20, 15. (+0reps)
Standing side raises: 25lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+8reps)
Front raises: 25lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+3reps)

Focus - 8
Energy - 9
Motivation - 8
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 8
Endurance - 7
Strength - 8
Pump and Vascularity - 7
Muscle Hardness/Density - 8
Overall Sense of Feeling - 9

Added some reps and lbs here and there again since the weights felt light today, I mean real light - like I though I cheated and went light in my workout. But considering the numbers I did a lot better than last week :)
Didn't even have my notebook to compare to from last weeks workout during gymhour so frankly I was suprised when I got home and compared :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 20:

Today was legs and back. Felt great hitting the weights and I was well motivated. Mid way into my workout my bloodsugarlevels crashed and I felt like I had hit a wall. Blasted the legs a little too hard I guess :) I was totally wasted after the BB Rows so I really had to skip the Deads :( My chest and shoulders was sore like crazy from yesterdays blasting :) Did something good I guess even though I complained it felt like I cheated..

Box Squats: 110lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+10lbs)
Leg Extensions: 130lbs x 20, 20, 20. (-5reps)
Leg Curls: 80lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+0reps)
Toe Raises: 85lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+20lbs)
Pulldowns: 130lbs x 25, 23, 20. (+10lbs)
BB Rows (Wide Grip): 110lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+0reps)
Deadlifts: 130lbs x -, -, -. (-60reps)

Focus - 9
Energy - 8
Motivation - 9
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 7
Endurance - 7
Strength - 9
Pump and Vascularity - 9
Muscle Hardness/Density - 9
Overall Sense of Feeling - 8

Felt bad because I had to cut back on the deads, but I'll blast them even harder the last week on cycle. Also I switched from the Smith Squats to Box Squats, better pump and more concentrated movement + heavier :)
Looking forward to next week, too bad it is the last week ON cycle, after that it is time for PCT and push even harder to keep all the gains.

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 20:

Today was legs and back. Felt great hitting the weights and I was well motivated. Mid way into my workout my bloodsugarlevels crashed and I felt like I had hit a wall. Blasted the legs a little too hard I guess :) I was totally wasted after the BB Rows so I really had to skip the Deads :( My chest and shoulders was sore like crazy from yesterdays blasting :) Did something good I guess even though I complained it felt like I cheated..

Box Squats: 110lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+10lbs)
Leg Extensions: 130lbs x 20, 20, 20. (-5reps)
Leg Curls: 80lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+0reps)
Toe Raises: 85lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+20lbs)
Pulldowns: 130lbs x 25, 23, 20. (+10lbs)
BB Rows (Wide Grip): 110lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+0reps)
Deadlifts: 130lbs x -, -, -. (-60reps)

Focus - 9
Energy - 8
Motivation - 9
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 7
Endurance - 7
Strength - 9
Pump and Vascularity - 9

Felt bad because I had to cut back on the deads, but I'll blast them even harder the last week on cycle. Also I switched from the Smith Squats to Box Squats, better pump and more concentrated movement + heavier :)
Looking forward to next week, too bad it is the last week ON cycle, after that it is time for PCT and push even harder to keep all the gains.

//CC
YOu know i look forward to the PCT because its a true test of what your made of ya dig!!! hahah thats my thoughts not sure if you think the same but i love cycling but at teh same time its not a true measure!!! KEEP KILL'M BRUTHA NICE WORK :popworm:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
YOu know i look forward to the PCT because its a true test of what your made of ya dig!!! hahah thats my thoughts not sure if you think the same but i love cycling but at teh same time its not a true measure!!! KEEP KILL'M BRUTHA NICE WORK :popworm:
I'm up a few lbs this week, even though I'm cutting and loosing bf :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 21:

OFF Day. Didn't do anything but recover and laying around the house :) What a wonderful day.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 22:

MMA Day. Practiced some ground techniques. Was an intense one hour cardio session. Wasn't even tired afterwards. My stamina was through the roof. Must be the ECA. My energylevels are outstanding. Only thing I notice from them is a slight reduction in libido, but that usually subsides in a few hours :)

Focus - 10
Energy - 10
Motivation - 9
Mood/Aggression - 9
Libido - 7
Endurance - 10
Strength - 9
Pump and Vascularity - 8
Overall Sense of Feeling - 10

Tomorrow is triceps and biceps. Last week ON cycle so I'm going to blast them all I can tomorrow - can't wait :D

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WHOA!!! LIBIDO LOSE hmmmm. . . . . at least its not heavy. . .hahah or else i would say its not worth it my friend :cheers:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHOA!!! LIBIDO LOSE hmmmm. . . . . at least its not heavy. . .hahah or else i would say its not worth it my friend :cheers:
Yhe libido loss is temporary (~3-5hours), due to the ECA and not the 1AD/4AD combo :thumbsup:
The libido from 4AD is great ;)

Last week man. Finish strong. Get some!
Will do, will do ;)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Last week man. Finish strong. Get some!
Yhe libido loss is temporary (~3-5hours), due to the ECA and not the 1AD/4AD combo :thumbsup:
The libido from 4AD is great ;)

Will do, will do ;)

//CC
Like Bradley said!!! FINISH STRONG MY FRIEND!!! :dump: <love that sign> hahah and take it to'm brutha!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's green like it should be!!

Day 23:

Well today was the last chance to trash Biceps & Triceps while on this cycle so I decided to push it over the top :D I must say that thinking like that gave me an incredible workout. Here are the numbers,

Close Grip Bench Presses: 120lbs x 20, 20, 20 (+8reps)
Dips: BW + 10lbs x 20, 20, 19. (+10lbs)
Tricep Extensions: 75lbs x 20, 20, 18. (+10lbs)
Barbell Curls: 90lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+7reps)
Preacher Curls: (DB) 20lbs x 20, 20, 18. (+8reps)
Alternating Curls: (DB) 35lbs x 20, 20, 19 (+5lbs)

Focus - 10
Energy - 9
Motivation - 10
Mood/Aggression - 9
Libido - 8
Endurance - 9
Strength - 9
Pump and Vascularity - 9

Both lbs and reps were up a good amount! Felt absolutely great in the gym today. Had energy like never before and motivation was top notch! I was like a balloon on the verge to pop anytime after that workout :) Too bad I don't have any more bottles, otherwise I would run this cycle for 6weeks if not even 8 :thumbsup: Makes me feel like on the top of the world!

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Day 23:

Well today was the last chance to trash Biceps & Triceps while on this cycle so I decided to push it over the top :D I must say that thinking like that gave me an incredible workout. Here are the numbers,

Close Grip Bench Presses: 120lbs x 20, 20, 20 (+8reps)
Dips: BW + 10lbs x 20, 20, 19. (+10lbs)
Tricep Extensions: 75lbs x 20, 20, 18. (+10lbs)
Barbell Curls: 90lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+7reps)
Preacher Curls: (DB) 20lbs x 20, 20, 18. (+8reps)
Alternating Curls: (DB) 35lbs x 20, 20, 19 (+5lbs)

Focus - 10
Energy - 9
Motivation - 10
Mood/Aggression - 9
Libido - 8
Endurance - 9
Strength - 9
Pump and Vascularity - 9

Both lbs and reps were up a good amount! Felt absolutely great in the gym today. Had energy like never before and motivation was top notch! I was like a balloon on the verge to pop anytime after that workout :) Too bad I don't have any more bottles, otherwise I would run this cycle for 6weeks if not even 8 :thumbsup: Makes me feel like on the top of the world!

//CC
WHOA!!! thats wonderful!!! Big man!!! Keep hittin it hard and lets see some more green like the INCREDIBLE HULK BRUTHA!!!! :damnit1:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WHOA!!! thats wonderful!!! Big man!!! Keep hittin it hard and lets see some more green like the INCREDIBLE HULK BRUTHA!!!! :damnit1:
Thanx bro! The Hulk will break out in PCT - lets hope for that :D

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24:

Kickboxing practice again. In my opinion too much technique, not enough sparring. Good amount of cardio though, but I wasn't exhausted at all after practice. I have noticed my stamina has risen alot after my 1month break though :)

Focus - 9
Energy - 9
Motivation - 8
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 8
Endurance - 9
Strength - 9
Pump and Vascularity - 8

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to inform you guys that my bottles are empty now. One dose 4AD left, but I'll take that one today also and start PCT as of tomorrow. So 2ml 1AD & 3ml 4AD on the last day.
I'm a little confused since both bottles end already.. Been dosing with the oral syringes 2 of both everyday now and they only lasted me for 50 doses/bottle :(
Should be 10 doses left according to my math :) But anyways, looking forward to PCT also!!

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to inform you guys that my bottles are empty now. One dose 4AD left, but I'll take that one today also and start PCT as of tomorrow. So 2ml 1AD & 3ml 4AD on the last day.
I'm a little confused since both bottles end already.. Been dosing with the oral syringes 2 of both everyday now and they only lasted me for 50 doses/bottle :(
Should be 10 doses left according to my math :) But anyways, looking forward to PCT also!!

//CC
hmmmmmm WTF. . . thats no good my friend. . .keep your head up though and kill it during your pct!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmmmmmm WTF. . . thats no good my friend. . .keep your head up though and kill it during your pct!!!
Yeah I'm a little disappointed, but I will hold my head high! Will take out my frustration on the weights during the coming 4weeks in PCT instead :D

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm a little disappointed, but I will hold my head high! Will take out my frustration on the weights during the coming 4weeks in PCT instead :D

//CC
tHATS THE STUFF BRUTHA!!! thats the stuff!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 25:

Felt great hitting the gym. Had been waiting for it all day since I had to work during the day and hit the gym in the evening. I was afraid I was going to be tired after work and all but I was in the zone :)

Incline Chest Press: 90lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+2reps)
Incline Cable Flyes: 35lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+0reps)
Standing Cable Flyes: 55lbs x 20, 20, 25. (+0reps)
Bent over side raises: 25lbs x 20, 20, 50. (+5reps)
Standing side raises: 30lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+5lbs)
Front raises: 30lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+5lbs)

Focus - 9
Energy - 9
Motivation - 10
Mood/Aggression - 10
Libido - 8
Endurance - 9
Strength - 9
Pump and Vascularity - 9
Muscle Hardness/Density - 10

Progress could have been better but I am pleased with the numbers. Still gaining though, which is a good thing :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT Start!

Day 26:

Started PCT today. Popped two PCS in the morning and will pop another two in the evening with the Arom-X and my last meal.
Trashed my legs and back in the gym today also, since last time it was leg day I crased. Today they didn't however - even though they got a bad beating :)

Box Squats: 130lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+20lbs)
Leg Extensions: 145lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+15lbs)
Leg Curls: 90lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+10lbs)
Toe Raises: 90lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+5lbs)
Pulldowns: 145lbs x 25, 23, 20. (+15lbs)
BB Rows (Wide Grip): 130lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+20lbs)
Deadlifts: 175lbs x 20, 20, 20. (+45lbs)

Focus - 10
Energy - 10
Motivation - 10
Mood/Aggression - 9
Libido - 9
Endurance - 9
Strength - 10
Pump and Vascularity - 10

Was an awesome leg day today. I started taking Jack3d again since my PCT started. But not just Jack3d - I read up on the DominATP and how awesome it is to stack with Jack3d for domination in the gym :) So I did my own little blend ;)

Jack3d - 2scoops
DiCreatine Malate -4000mg
Beta Alanine - 3500mg
Leucine - 5000mg
Citrulline Malate - 3500mg
Taurine - 2000mg
AAKG - 2000mg

+The Regular BC/EAA, Malto mixture :)

I felt crazy in the gym, nothing stopped me. The weights felt too light but the pump stopped me eventually.
I just have to say - this sh!t is a crazy blend :hitit:
PCT will be a blast!! At least it started off with a big boom..

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just calculated my diet and it consists of :
~300g Protein
~185g Carbs
~50g Fat

Total Kcal ~ 3400

Thats what I've been sticking to since the beginning of 01.01.2010.
Good enough?

//CC

tattoopierced1

Just calculated my diet and it consists of :
~300g Protein
~185g Carbs
~50g Fat

Total Kcal ~ 3400

Thats what I've been sticking to since the beginning of 01.01.2010.
Good enough?

//CC
I'd throw in some more healthy fats in there, but that is just me. If it is working for you, I wouldnt change it.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I think you are gonna love the PCT as well. I think Arom-X and PCS is a great combo. Are you going with the bottle recommend dose of 1.5ml in the evening? The AMS website suggest that you dose 1ml in the evening, and 1ml in the afternoon. I dosed it 1/1 and saw good results. I wonder if Tattoo or another AMS rep cares to clarify the dosing?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd throw in some more healthy fats in there, but that is just me. If it is working for you, I wouldnt change it.
Maybe some Peanuts?!

I think you are gonna love the PCT as well. I think Arom-X and PCS is a great combo. Are you going with the bottle recommend dose of 1.5ml in the evening? The AMS website suggest that you dose 1ml in the evening, and 1ml in the afternoon. I dosed it 1/1 and saw good results. I wonder if Tattoo or another AMS rep cares to clarify the dosing?
It says 2 oral doses with last meal on my bottle. So 2ml?! Maybe I'll try that tonight and see how it feels, if not good then I'll do 1/1split. Day/noon..
How does that sound?

//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I think the 1/1 is better because it would stay in your system the entire day. I was taking 1ml and 2PCS in the morning before my workout, 1ml/2PCS in the afternoon, then 5 HGHup right before bed.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will dose likewise then :) Will take start with 1ml tonight and then start 1/1 tomorrow. If that worked great for you?!
Thanks for the feedback!!

//CC

roocalinda

Awards
Just an observation, my 1-ad definately was under-dosed and I've read that others are having the same problems. Seems like AMS is purposely under-dosing their products. Don't get me wrong, I like the products and they have worked well for me, just, if I pay for 30ml's I want 30ml's.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an observation, my 1-ad definately was under-dosed and I've read that others are having the same problems. Seems like AMS is purposely under-dosing their products. Don't get me wrong, I like the products and they have worked well for me, just, if I pay for 30ml's I want 30ml's.
True that :(

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 27 & 28

Had the weekend OFF. Just rested up to be ready for the coming week.

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 29:

Didn't go to any MMA practice. Woke up woth a sore throat and decided it will be best to rest and not make a big case of the flu.
Bad start to PCT :(

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 30:

Throat still sore today so I'll keep it cool. Don't want it to break out, whatever case of flu it may be :dunno:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
keep chuggin brutha!! TONS OF VITAMINS BRUTha and you'll kick this like a bad habbit brutha!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep chuggin brutha!! TONS OF VITAMINS BRUTha and you'll kick this like a bad habbit brutha!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!!!!
Thanks for the support bud :) I have to cut in for work today also because my boss has to go somewhere so no MMA today either. Good news is my throat isn't sore anymore and flu symptoms are subsiding :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 31

Should have been MMA practice but got work insstead :( Good news is my flu is almost gone and I'm starting to feel better. I will keep it on the safe side and keep this week OFF and hit the gym hard the last 3 weeks of PCT.
After that it is time for the final review :)

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Alright brutha!!! Nice to know your getting betta and keep up on the Vitamins!!! boom boom booooom. . . green tea too!!! Ancient Chinese proverb!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 32,33,34 & 35

This flu is starting to p1ss me off :damnit1:
Will keep the rest of the week off and recover fully instead of hitting it hard in the gym which would probably result in a bad sickness..
I'm angry because I have to sit one week out and in PCT for that matter :(

The good thing is I've been planning my next cycle :) Now I was wondering.. Since I didn't experience much shutdown during this cycle, could I possibly run a H-Drol/Furazadrol combo after 8weeks of this cycle? (4weeks PCT + 4weeks OFF)
I know I should wait 16weeks total between cycles (4weeks ON - 4weeks PCT - 8weeks OFF) but I'm eager to tear it up big time :aargh:

:feedback:

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
CC you answered your own question haha let the boys sit!!! i know its tought!!! but let'm sit and just kill el natural for a bit!!! rest teh body eat big and you'll get there brutha!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! VITAMIN C WOOO!!!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah your right bro :) I'll keep 6-8weeks OFF after my PCT is finished. Just to be on the safer side ;)
So far I'm feeling better, taking the weekend off at my GF's parents and resting up big time. Ready to kill it on Monday I think :thumbsup:

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 36:

Attended MMa practice today. Felt great to be back now that the flu is gone :) Felt somewhat exhausting at first, but I managed to keep up with the others.
Gotta get that cardio going again!
Can't wait to hit the weights!!

Focus - 8
Energy - 8
Motivation - 8
Mood/Aggression - 7
Libido - 10
Endurance - 8
Strength - 9
Pump and Vascularity - 7
Muscle Hardness/Density - 7

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 37:

Went for an MMA session with my buddy today. Got some more cardio done :) Felt good, was an intense session of sparring. We worked on basically everything there is in a fight :) Cardio for 2h - was a blast!!

On the other hand I'm eager to hit the weights tomorrow too. Wanting to try the GVT i got lined up, changing things up a little bit in my training ;)

Focus - 8
Energy - 8
Motivation - 9
Mood/Aggression - 8
Libido - 10
Endurance - 8
Strength - 9
Pump and Vascularity - 7
Muscle Hardness/Density - 7

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought I'd post my new workout routine. It is also volume training based so not much change there. Just looked in to GVT and read alot of positive feedback on that type of workout ;)

Chest & Back

• A1. Flat Bench 10 x 10
  • A2. Bent-over BB Row 10 x 10
  • B1. Flat Flyes 3 x 10
  • B2. Pull -ups/-downs 3 x 10
Legs & Shoulders
  • A1. BB Squats 10 x 10
  • A2. Stiff Deadlifts 10 x 10
  • A3. Military Press 10 x 10
  • B1. Calf Raises 3 x 10
  • B2. Bent-over Laterals 3 x 10
Biceps & Triceps
  • A1. Barbell Curls 10 x 10
  • A2. Dips 10 x 10
  • B1. EZ-Reverse Curls 3 x 10
  • B2. Tricep Pushdowns 3 x 10
//CC

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
CC you answered your own question haha let the boys sit!!! i know its tought!!! but let'm sit and just kill el natural for a bit!!! rest teh body eat big and you'll get there brutha!!! BOOM BOOM BOOM!!!! VITAMIN C WOOO!!!!
I agree. I wan't to hit the H-Drol soon as well, but I gotta wait until 26th of April. Such a long wait! Oh, well its better for ya in the long run. Gotta think long term here, not just this summer. :439:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. I wan't to hit the H-Drol soon as well, but I gotta wait until 26th of April. Such a long wait! Oh, well its better for ya in the long run. Gotta think long term here, not just this summer. :439:
I was thinking of starting my run around that time too, since I had to start PCT earlier.. Will keep 6-8 weeks OFF and jump on the H-drol/Frazadrol stack. Can't stand the wait though :D

//CC

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 38:

Well as i mentioned earlier I started my GVT program today and I must say wow. Felt awesome in every way. Major pump afterwards even when sticking with low rep sets. Key was in resting intervals between sets :)

Didn't know how much weight to put on, but I will know for next time though..

A1. Flat bench - 175lbs x 10, 9, 7, 6, 5, 5, 4, 5, 5.
A2. Bent Over BB Row - 130lbs x 10, 10, 10, 10, 10, 9, 8, 8, 7, 6.
B1. Flat Flyes - 35lbs DB's x 10, 9, 8.
B2. Pull-ups - BW x 10, 8, 6.

I think I went a little high on the bench and too light on the rows. I think I will keep the bench at 175lbs until I get 10 x 10 on that and I will up the row to next time. It felt too light imo.
The B movements were right on I think :)

Focus - 9
Energy - 9
Motivation - 10
Mood/Aggression - 9
Libido - 10
Endurance - 9
Strength - 9
Pump and Vascularity - 10

Never trained Chest & Back on the same day before but it felt awesome. Felt all blown up in the upper section of my body - major pump!

I started dosing the Lean Xtreme this week also. 3caps a day, so far so good :) Weight is back up at 196 while the midsection measure is down :thumbsup:
Final Review in ~2 weeks :p

//CC

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NICE MY FRIEND!!! i love back/chest days its amazing!! haha i'm glad to see that i'm not the only one!!