Delsolrob's training log

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's been a while and I want to be more active on the forum - I haven't logged my workouts in some time.

Current weight is 219 pounds - as of this morning

goal is to cut back down to around 200-205

yesterday (02.26.24) - Back Day:
T-bar Rows:
5 sets 20x45lbs
3 sets 15x90lbs
3 sets 10x135lbs

Hammer Strength Isolateral Low Row (weight is each side - done iso )
3 sets 18 x 90lbs
2 sets 15 x 135lbs
2 sets 10 x 180lbs
1 sets 8 x 205lbs
2 sets 7x 205lbs
1 sets 9 x 180lbs

DB bent over revers fly's
15x25
15x30
12x35

Hammer Strength Lat Pull Down
3 sets 12x205
2 sets 10x220

Ab crunch machine
don't remember the weight, but did 20 reps and abs cramped at the very beginning of second set - laid over stretched over a balance ball until the cramp released and then went home - ab muscle spasms killed me - every time I leaned forward just a little they cramped back up. this is something that plagues me when doing abs.

Cardio - I have a nordictrack stationary bike (like this thing way more than a peloton) - did a 20 minute ride first thing in the am and 15 minutes at night while watching tv. I usually try to do a daily hike or go paddle boarding, but the weather has been :poop:

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current supplement stack
- EndoAmp - this is a staple for me
- SNS Cissus
- Fish Oil 4g daily
- NAD Transdermal - playing with this and trying it out, if I like it and there's interest, I'll release this as a product.
- SR9009 TD 20mg daily - I made a small batch of this for myself and some friends
- Dermacrine - 2 pumps daily
- Iconic Formulations Amino Essentials - love the hydration and loaded aminos of this profile
- All Out Sweat Edition Blue Hawaiian
- Cardarine - 20mg daily

Adding XI-KT tomorrow - will start at 1.5ml daily.

Last edited:
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
In on this.

Can you elaborate more on the NAD + SR9009?

Looking forward to trying out the EndoAmp myself in 6 weeks! Maybe it’ll end up being a daily for me also

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SR9009 is also known as Stenabolic - this is a PPAR Delta Receptor Agonist - great for leaning, increasing metabolism, energy, etc. as a compound it has quite a bit of potential - the major problem is that it has a really short half life - this is one of the things that make it an ideal candidate for Transdermal delivery. SR9009 is not a supplement, it is a chemical and we would not be able to release this as a product

NAD or Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide has a ton of information on it - this is often called the miracle molecule, this is huge in the anti-aging space and general wellness. I could write about this all day, but there's tons of info out there on NAD+

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome to see this will be following along! On the XI-KT 1.5 is that just one application or do you split it up into 2?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Glad to see you posting more. Will be following along.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome to see this will be following along! On the XI-KT 1.5 is that just one application or do you split it up into 2?
All in the AM - applying too late can cause insomnia

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last Nights Chest Routine:

Incline DB Press:
5 sets 50lbs x 20
Jumped into my heavy sets
1 set 125lbs x 13 - I pushed a little too hard on this set and it f'd my remaining sets
4 sets 125lbs x 6-7 reps

I tried to give a little more rest between sets, but I should have gone easier on that first set...was just pretty pumped when I blew past 10 reps

Flat BB Bench - gym was packed and I ended up just working in with another guy and more or less doing what he was doing.
Also, my bb bench is never impressive
185 x 20
225 x 13
245 x 11
245 x 10
275 x 5
225 x 10

Incline hammer strength (weight is each side)
90 x 15
135 x 10
135 x 10
180 x 2 - bit off more than I could chew
180 x 2 - thought I could do more if I gave a longer break...nope
135 x 10

notes from todays workout - I'd take a break from pre's for a little bit. started up with All Out Ultra Edition (I love the blue Hawaiian) again - the workout was great, pumps was amazing, etc. but, what I'd forgotten about was the incredible mood boost I get from it. energy was smooth and focus was on point. but, again...the great mood is something I've always gotten from it and I'd forgotten about how impactful it was.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
did not do cardio yesterday - just no time

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Incline DB Press:
5 sets 50lbs x 20
1 set 125lbs x 13 - I pushed a little too hard on this set and it f'd my remaining sets
4 sets 125lbs x 6-7 reps

I tried to give a little more rest between sets, but I should have gone easier on that first set...was just pretty pumped when I blew past 10 reps

Flat BB Bench - gym was packed and I ended up just working in with another guy and more or less doing what he was doing.
Also, my bb bench is never impressive
185 x 20
225 x 13
245 x 11
245 x 10
275 x 5
225 x 10

Incline hammer strength (weight is each side)
90 x 15
135 x 10
135 x 10
180 x 2 - bit off more than I could chew
180 x 2 - thought I could do more if I gave a longer break...nope
135 x 10

notes from todays workout - I'd take a break from pre's for a little bit. started up with All Out Ultra Edition (I love the blue Hawaiian) again - the workout was great, pumps was amazing, etc. but, what I'd forgotten about was the incredible mood boost I get from it. energy was smooth and focus was on point. but, again...the great mood is something I've always gotten from it and I'd forgotten about how impactful it was.
Bench looks pretty impressive to me! Dang good session!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Interested in your regimen, as the combo of SR9009 (if TD works) plus 11-KT and card should have you pretty lean. Are you going for fatloss or using these more to keep fat gain at bay?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed. Interested in your regimen, as the combo of SR9009 (if TD works) plus 11-KT and card should have you pretty lean. Are you going for fatloss or using these more to keep fat gain at bay?
I'm going for fat loss right now - but, I need to get more dialed in and I need to get my energy back. I was down with RSV starting around Jan 8th - that turned into bronchitis and then eventually into pneumonia...I was pretty damn sick for weeks. I'm still working to recover from it...energy is drained and I've been so damn tired. I've been able to recover most of my strength, but my energy levels are still crap and I'm just not able to pull my nightly cardio very well. just last year I was swimming after each workout - my favorite way to get shredded. I got in the pool last week and was DEAD after just a few laps. went home, didn't even eat...I passed out.

Another note, I just started dating a new lady - this has also caused some strain on my time. She's great and I like her a lot, but I'm really struggling with managing the time aspect of it all. the extra hour I used to spend doing cardio a day has been vacuumed up by gf time. she's joking with me because I had abs when we met...they've faded away into a two pack...mostly since I was laid up with RSV.

Also, I'm quite the fan of music festivals and heading to Miami for music week, and Ultra Miami (large music festival) - admittedly, I'm quite frustrated I'm not going to be shredded for Miami!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yesterday marked the start of my XI-KT - I applied 1.5ml around 11am

as I mentioned, I only apply in the AM. Salvo is expected to buffer delivery over 6-8 hours - this should be perfect for morning application, without needing an afternoon one. some of these androgenic compounds can cause insomnia if taken too late in the day

Workout - was just a cardio day. On Wednesdays I play racquetball - usually play for about 2 hours, but I was gassed after about 60 minutes yesterday...was pretty drenched.

On cardio only days I use All Out Sweat Edition for my pre workout

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
been a minute - had a tragedy with my family last weekend and been dealing with that since. managed to get a little workout in the last two nights, but nothing worth logging. just went through some of the motions to help my state of mind.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
been a minute - had a tragedy with my family last weekend and been dealing with that since. managed to get a little workout in the last two nights, but nothing worth logging. just went through some of the motions to help my state of mind.
Sorry to hear that, thoughts and prayers 🙏🏻

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Incline DB Press:
5 sets 50lbs x 20
1 set 125lbs x 11 -
4 sets 125lbs x 6-8 reps
1 set 125lbs x 4
1 set 100lbs x 10

Flat BB Bench
135 x 28 - just felt like repping it out
225 x 12
225 x 12
225 x 10
225 x 9
135 x 20

Ran out of time - worked really late and got to the gym super late - worked out until they closed at 11pm

notes from todays workout - since it was so late, I didn't take a pre - ohhh, how I missed it! I really do love the all out ultra profile - the pumps, endurance and the mood enhancement...

Was up late the night before dealing with some issues with the gf - she packed her things and left at like 3am...even pulled her shirts that were in my closet. I know we all say it, but it wasn't even about anything I did. She overstepped one of my boundaries earlier in the day and I made the mistake of talking to her about it...same one had been overstepped a few times now. I just can't handle these nights with no sleep anymore.

Electrake

Electrake

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Incline DB Press:
5 sets 50lbs x 20
1 set 125lbs x 11 -
4 sets 125lbs x 6-8 reps
1 set 125lbs x 4
1 set 100lbs x 10

Flat BB Bench
135 x 28 - just felt like repping it out
225 x 12
225 x 12
225 x 10
225 x 9
135 x 20

Ran out of time - worked really late and got to the gym super late - worked out until they closed at 11pm

notes from todays workout - since it was so late, I didn't take a pre - ohhh, how I missed it! I really do love the all out ultra profile - the pumps, endurance and the mood enhancement...

Was up late the night before dealing with some issues with the gf - she packed her things and left at like 3am...even pulled her shirts that were in my closet. I know we all say it, but it wasn't even about anything I did. She overstepped one of my boundaries earlier in the day and I made the mistake of talking to her about it...same one had been overstepped a few times now. I just can't handle these nights with no sleep anymore.
There's something in the air in regards to relationships right now, it's nuts. I hope everything works out for you, right there with you on the sleepless nights.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
**** man, sorry to hear. Sounds like you tried to handle it like a man & it blew up in your face. Can’t really do anything to avoid those situations unfortunately

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last Nights Shoulder Routine:

seated arnolds - mixed in bicep curls between...didn't note curl weights/reps
5 sets 35lbs x 15-20 reps
1 set 65lbs x 10
2 sets 70lbs x 6-8 reps

seated db shoulder press:
65 x 15
90 x 10
100 x 10
105 x 8
110 x 7
115 x 5
100 x 9
90 x 8

db lateral raises
35 x 8 - felt too heavy
30 x 12
30 x 11
30 x 11
25 x 12

Hammer strength shoulder press machine (isolateral - uses plates on each side - weight is per side)
45 x 20
90 x 12
135 x 6
135 x 5
90 x 12

reverse flies on machine - didn't note the weights/reps

notes from todays workout - another night without pre workout - but, still felt pretty good. There was a buddy at the gym I hadn't seen in a while and we were catching up between sets. I've been going to the same gym for nearly 20 years - see lots of people come back through that used to be regulars. Side note: when I started there there was a huge community of people in their 20s, coming in and workout out every night...that demographic has almost disappeared completely! have the 20 somethings stopped working out?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm going for fat loss right now - but, I need to get more dialed in and I need to get my energy back. I was down with RSV starting around Jan 8th - that turned into bronchitis and then eventually into pneumonia...I was pretty damn sick for weeks. I'm still working to recover from it...energy is drained and I've been so damn tired. I've been able to recover most of my strength, but my energy levels are still crap and I'm just not able to pull my nightly cardio very well. just last year I was swimming after each workout - my favorite way to get shredded. I got in the pool last week and was DEAD after just a few laps. went home, didn't even eat...I passed out.

Another note, I just started dating a new lady - this has also caused some strain on my time. She's great and I like her a lot, but I'm really struggling with managing the time aspect of it all. the extra hour I used to spend doing cardio a day has been vacuumed up by gf time. she's joking with me because I had abs when we met...they've faded away into a two pack...mostly since I was laid up with RSV.

Also, I'm quite the fan of music festivals and heading to Miami for music week, and Ultra Miami (large music festival) - admittedly, I'm quite frustrated I'm not going to be shredded for Miami!
Substitute that hour of cardio for sex. Boom. You will be shredded!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed for motivation, buddy. It's crazy coming back here after all these years and see how much has changed. The good old days are gone, but Iconic is absolutely killing it with quality topicals that produce right now. I'm using Ultra-11 with my summer cut and it's as good as it gets these days to lean-out on the current market.

I can relate with your situation and believe me the right one is out there brother. I went through a ****-storm divorce and it ended up being the best thing that ever happened. I met my current wife not long after and life is truly good. Train hard, focus on you, and it'll all come together.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed, just caught up.

Sorry to hear about the family stress and troubles with the gf. A lot of people have the mindset that when things don’t go their way in a relationship, they toss their hands up & walk out instead of trying to find a workable solution. Even if you are, if she’s not you are own your own.