first cycle d bol and test e

Page 15 of 17 First ... 1314151617 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    That a boy!!!
    Thanks bro! Loven the good mornings, think they will eventualy play a big role in me going heavy on squats and deads.

2. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Thanks bro! Loven the good mornings, think they will eventualy play a big role in me going heavy on squats and deads.
    That is 100% true
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

3. Here's my final cycle photos:

Name:  ForumRunner_20121031_213818.png
Views: 205
Size:  277.2 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121031_213829.png
Views: 189
Size:  278.4 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121031_213845.png
Views: 198
Size:  301.9 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121031_213914.png
Views: 194
Size:  281.9 KB

Name:  ForumRunner_20121031_213959.png
Views: 195
Size:  241.3 KB

4. U look stacked dude. Weight and height?
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Def. jacked up dude.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42
    U look stacked dude. Weight and height?
    Thanks bro! I'm very happy for first cycle. 6 ft 2" and todaY I weighed 235, which is +17lbs. I will finish out my winny this week and due 1rm this coming up week to show my gains of strength

7. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Thanks bro! I'm very happy for first cycle. 6 ft 2" and todaY I weighed 235, which is +17lbs. I will finish out my winny this week and due 1rm this coming up week to show my gains of strength
    Hell yea
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

8. Looking jacked up bro!!!

9. Thanks guys! Realy means a lot. Have learned a lot from all of u. You guys are my friends and bros for life. Will update my strength gains and give a summary of my cycle and my thoughts next Friday which is the last day of winny. Thanks again!

10. Awesome job dude! You came along with amazing results! Looking much bigger!

11. Nice man, quality size and definition
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

12. Looking swole
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

13. Quote Originally Posted by csa2179
    Nice man, quality size and definition
    Thanks CSA! Means a lot bro. Can't wait for my next run

14. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668
    Looking swole
    Thanks Super! Thanks for all ur help durring my first cycle. We should b running next cycle about same time. Looking forward too growing with you.

15. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Thanks Super! Thanks for all ur help durring my first cycle. We should b running next cycle about same time. Looking forward too growing with you.
    My next cycle might become my first blast... as long as I recover well from this one.

16. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

My next cycle might become my first blast... as long as I recover well from this one.
    U planning on cruising

17. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

U planning on cruising
    As long as I recover well from this I dont see why not.

18. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

As long as I recover well from this I dont see why not.
    That's ****ing awesome bro! Maybe in a few years for me but don't know if I can get use to pinning myself all the time lol

19. This is probably a really stupid question, but what do you guys mean by "blast" and "cruising" ?

Don't hate lol I'm trying to learn about injections as much as I can

20. Quote Originally Posted by Red9
    This is probably a really stupid question, but what do you guys mean by "blast" and "cruising" ?

Don't hate lol I'm trying to learn about injections as much as I can
    Blasting and cruising is the term for never coming off. Blasting at 500mg+ for however long then coming back to cruising at TRT doses of like 150mg until your next blast.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Blasting and cruising is the term for never coming off. Blasting at 500mg+ for however long then coming back to cruising at TRT doses of like 150mg until your next blast.
    Thank you. Sounds like $$$$$$ to me ! Ha

22. Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Yeah man it's not cheap lol.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Too much money! And too many holes in my body. Don't think I can comit to that

24. hmm to me it boils down to the pinning because it seems way cheaper than what I used to blow on supplements lol
    btw, congrats on your well earned results. strong run... stay in it.

25. Quote Originally Posted by VTEC
    hmm to me it boils down to the pinning because it seems way cheaper than what I used to blow on supplements lol
    btw, congrats on your well earned results. strong run... stay in it.
    Thanks man! I'm realy pleased with my cycle results. Already have most of my gear for an even stronger run around april....I'm not planning on slowing down by no means, gunna push myself to the limit!

26. Well, I appreciate anything I can learn from you all. I keep talking myself out of going "on". I'm a research whore by fault and been plugging away without. To be honest I worry too much about sides being prone to acne and having to resort to Accutane as a youth to finally fix the problem(horrible sides with it but was only thing that worked). I actually have a cycle worth of Sustanon but never felt satisfied enough research wise to go through with it. I figure no matter what I'm working hard in the mean time but my past surgery filled life sure seems to hold me back. I have hopes a cycle would help build my bad shoulder and keep the two years of progress in the right direction.

27. Quote Originally Posted by VTEC
    Well, I appreciate anything I can learn from you all. I keep talking myself out of going "on". I'm a research whore by fault and been plugging away without. To be honest I worry too much about sides being prone to acne and having to resort to Accutane as a youth to finally fix the problem(horrible sides with it but was only thing that worked). I actually have a cycle worth of Sustanon but never felt satisfied enough research wise to go through with it. I figure no matter what I'm working hard in the mean time but my past surgery filled life sure seems to hold me back. I have hopes a cycle would help build my bad shoulder and keep the two years of progress in the right direction.
    Yeah the sides can get bad if u don't know what ur doing. That's why I got on this forum cause I didn't know much about aas and wanted to know more from ppl using instead of a dr sitting behind a desk exsperimenting. I have shoulder problems with my right side. And to be honest it still has the pain, but its 10x stronger. My next cycle I'm gunna b using decca because its well known for lubing up ur joints. I figure if anything will help that will, I hope! If not I just b a big mo fo with an aching shoulder. Lol! Also I did get acne a little but not bad, a few spots here and ther. Don't do something ur not comfortable doing. You might post ur own thread and see if u get feedback on something to help build ur shoulder up weather it b from diff excercises, prohormones, or aas. Good luck and thanks for stopping by. I will b posting here soon cause I will b doing my pct. Grrr! Hope I don't loose any strength

28. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Yeah the sides can get bad if u don't know what ur doing. That's why I got on this forum cause I didn't know much about aas and wanted to know more from ppl using instead of a dr sitting behind a desk exsperimenting. I have shoulder problems with my right side. And to be honest it still has the pain, but its 10x stronger. My next cycle I'm gunna b using decca because its well known for lubing up ur joints. I figure if anything will help that will, I hope! If not I just b a big mo fo with an aching shoulder. Lol! Also I did get acne a little but not bad, a few spots here and ther. Don't do something ur not comfortable doing. You might post ur own thread and see if u get feedback on something to help build ur shoulder up weather it b from diff excercises, prohormones, or aas. Good luck and thanks for stopping by. I will b posting here soon cause I will b doing my pct. Grrr! Hope I don't loose any strength
    Dont kill urself over loosing strength. It's inevitable. Just follow ur PCT and keep your diet inline and u should remain happy with your results. I was happy with my gains after my test e/ dbol cycle. Good luck bro and ill be watching to follow u on deca. I love deca soooo much!

29. Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87

Dont kill urself over loosing strength. It's inevitable. Just follow ur PCT and keep your diet inline and u should remain happy with your results. I was happy with my gains after my test e/ dbol cycle. Good luck bro and ill be watching to follow u on deca. I love deca soooo much!
    Will do bro, and thanks! And yeah decca has done u rite lol nice work bro

30. Just a little update: I put up 1240 x 14 on leg press today. **** yeah....also I double dipped into my wifes condense for 2 scoops to try it and the **** was awesome. I will b giving my final results of my cycle on Friday night. Then I will b going into my pct for those that wanna stick around and see how that goes
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. First Cycle H-drol and Epistane
    By rufeothegreat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 02:30 PM
  3. First cycle, don't have test-e.. should I skip?
    By sureshot! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:03 PM
  4. when to start post cycle with deca and test e
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 04:58 PM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:41 AM