Cycle Advice Deca Test Cyp and Boldenone Intermediate level

GollyLama23

Awards
Hi guys, I am looking for some advice on what doseage to run Test cyp, Boldenone and Deca for an intermediate level user? I have just started my first week blast (after cruising on Test c 250 pw for the last 3 months since my last blast) I have used just Test C cyeclsa several times before at 5-650 mg per week and got some ok results but not what I was aiming for. So last cycle I used Test 400 Boldenone 600 pw but didn’t use Boldenone long enough only around 8 weeks.

I am now deciding to use some Decca too for the first time on this new stack. I’m planning on the following and would reslly appreciate some advice if this needs to be tweaked or not. Also any suggestions to get the most out of it. I seem quite prone to bloating and some gyno even on lower levels of Test so im keeping some Aromasin to use on low dose throughout.

My current stack per week looks like this.

600 mg Test Cypionate
600 mg Boldenone ( I have been pre loading this already for the past 4 weeks with my TRT cruise)
350-400 mg of Decca

Going to continue for 14 weeks (plus the extra 4 weeks previous of Boldenone) making 18 weeks altogether. The I’ll probably drop to a Cruise of 250 mg cypionate for two or three months to let the decca offload from my body and then jump on a PCT because I will have been on gear for just over one year without a PCT at that point.

Any issues here?

Also I cannot get abs no matter how hard I try I always got a little cushion, depsite having visible mucle everywhere else, can I cut calories and still maintain mucle mass on this cycle?
T.I.A

Age 40
weight 97kg
Body Fat not sure but on the upper side rn

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
“Everyone here” will tell you to use NPP instead of Deca (at least first time around). In case you have side effects you cannot live with, NPP will be out of your system quick and not ruin your entire cycle waiting for Deca to clear out.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd start deca or npp at 100mg and increase the dose every month finishing at 300-400. I also second going with npp until you know how it treats you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also would call 1600mg of steroids a high dose cycle (not crazy) but not a moderate dose foe sure. Most of my cycles top out around 900mg and mostly I stick to test, eq and mast so not particularly blow your socks off drugs as opposed to tren, deca and orals ect. But ya, maybe 300/300/100

Then 450/450/200

And the last 8 weeks 600/600/300-400