first cycle d bol and test e

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Just a little update: I put up 1240 x 14 on leg press today. **** yeah....also I double dipped into my wifes condense for 2 scoops to try it and the **** was awesome. I will b giving my final results of my cycle on Friday night. Then I will b going into my pct for those that wanna stick around and see how that goes
That's some serious weight bro foreal!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro! Coming from u makes me feel good. I've amazed myself sometimes. Never new I had this in me. Glad I found the gym.
It's a great feeling man and no joke your kickin ass! Just actually think how much weight you pushed... Compared to other things. Cars haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
It's a great feeling man and no joke your kickin ass! Just actually think how much weight you pushed... Compared to other things. Cars haha
Thanks, never thought about it like that. Might b able to flip a couple lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Getting ready to hit da gym, gunna pull 550 motha ****a's!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Kill that sh*t!
I did 550 baby! Can't freaking believe it! Never had that much adrenaline running through my body like that. I had a kid video tape it too. I think that's what did it, knowing I wanted to show u guys. The only thing is I'm not sure how to upload it on here. But I got it! Whoa Motha ****a

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I did 550 baby! Can't freaking believe it! Never had that much adrenaline running through my body like that. I had a kid video tape it too. I think that's what did it, knowing I wanted to show u guys. The only thing is I'm not sure how to upload it on here. But I got it! Whoa Motha ****a
Wtf! You the man!!! Anything over 5 is serious!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome congrats man that's some serious weight!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Awesome congrats man that's some serious weight!
Thanks brotha! It was pretty intense. I got a video of it, I just have to figure out my youtube info so I can put on there

msrider

msrider

Awards
Here is my final strength gains and my stats. I went far and beyond my exspectations strength wise. But more than all of the gains I have a better understanding of aas and the preparation one needs to become successful for many years, so that I might be as strong and powerful as the next animal. I have found a new love the last 2 years, and that love is building muscle! I'm not settling for light weight no more. Stay tuned for upcoming logs, won't dissapoint :)

Stats: I'm 6"2, weight 233lb, bf guessing around 10%

Max's: Bench-345lb
Squat-495lb
Deadlift-550lb

Total=1390lb

I just wanna thank all who were involved in my transformation. You all have given me a lot of tools, confidense, knowledge, and drive! Not gunna b denied! Thanks again for the great friendships.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Here is my final strength gains and my stats. I went far and beyond my exspectations strength wise. But more than all of the gains I have a better understanding of aas and the preparation one needs to become successful for many years, so that I might be as strong and powerful as the next animal. I have found a new love the last 2 years, and that love is building muscle! I'm not settling for light weight no more. Stay tuned for upcoming logs, won't dissapoint :)

Stats: I'm 6"2, weight 233lb, bf guessing around 10%

Max's: Bench-345lb
Squat-495lb
Deadlift-550lb

Total=1390lb

I just wanna thank all who were involved in my transformation. You all have given me a lot of tools, confidense, knowledge, and drive! Not gunna b denied! Thanks again for the great friendships.
Your cycle has proven to be nothing short of amazing my man! I look forward to your future logs bro! I'll be following :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Your cycle has proven to be nothing short of amazing my man! I look forward to your future logs bro! I'll be following :)
Thanks Luke! Means a lot bro. Apreciate ur support bro, will b following u aswell. Now get those abs cut up bro

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def. a successful cycle bro. Good job man now get through pct and keep those gains!

Vegastex

Vegastex

Awards
Just read your whole thread, good job bro. I'm just finishing up my first cycle of Testosterone cypionate had good results just wish I knew more I would of got Dbol and winny, I'm buying my next gear for the spring and I'm throwing in the Dbol and winny friend just told me about winny last week.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Def. a successful cycle bro. Good job man now get through pct and keep those gains!
Thanks Dano! You've been a lot of help bro. I start pct Wednesday. I'm thinking possitive about it. :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just read your whole thread, good job bro. I'm just finishing up my first cycle of Testosterone cypionate had good results just wish I knew more I would of got Dbol and winny, I'm buying my next gear for the spring and I'm throwing in the Dbol and winny friend just told me about winny last week.
Yeah bro I was extremely pleased for my first run. The Winny is deffinetely a must. I always thought winny was just a cutter. Which it does cut ya up, but ur lifts get insane. I started taking the winny about the time the test realy started kicking in and my strength went tthrough the roof. You will love that combo! Good luck with ur pct bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
This was deff a pro cycle brother!!! Great job
Thanks bro, just glad there was some realy good loggers cycling at same time to help me along the way. :) ur cycle transformation was rediculous brotha

msrider

msrider

Awards
[video=youtube;pxNE2DlZlKw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNE2DlZlKw[/video]

Busting out 550 on deadlift! Woop woop!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
movin weight man!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Today was by far the worst day for me. Guessing the test is out of my body. I start pct tomorrow. My muscles were realy soar as I was working out, very fatigued today. Don't like not being on! Oh well atleast I get to start a d pol for first time tomorrow. Always exciting taking new products. Just feeling down other than that. Will pull through. Will upload my workout in a bit. Gotta go work, and only got about 4 hours asleep now working 12 more hours. Lifes a bitch! :(

VTEC

Awards
sweet ride man... glad ya got that vid up. I can only imagine how good it would feel to be "ON" but focus on a tight pct and keep digging... your next run will be here in no time! :twisted:

msrider

msrider

Awards
sweet ride man... glad ya got that vid up. I can only imagine how good it would feel to be "ON" but focus on a tight pct and keep digging... your next run will be here in no time! :twisted:
Thanks man! It was fun, and already getting ready for my next cycle. Make sure u stick around for it, It will b epic fo sure.

I got my pct up in the supplement/review log. Would upload the link but I'm heading to work. Thanks for checking in bro