first cycle d bol and test e

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Glad u liked it man. After a couple weeks you'll be hooked lol I haven't had it in about a week and a half and it sucks!
it was rough when i stopped taking it in august. i'm so glad im back on it now. how i've missed marinading my meat.

msrider

msrider

Awards
it was rough when i stopped taking it in august. i'm so glad im back on it now. how i've missed marinading my meat.
Not sure what ur referencing when u say ur marinading ur meat lol, also I got the condense aswell and will check it out too. I don't take creatine so withh MM I get 6 grams of it so I like that aswell.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Not sure what ur referencing when u say ur marinading ur meat lol, also I got the condense aswell and will check it out too. I don't take creatine so withh MM I get 6 grams of it so I like that aswell.
Im in the loading phase. Once I hit maintenance it'll be 5-10g a day.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Im in the loading phase. Once I hit maintenance it'll be 5-10g a day.
Bro what's the real benefits with taking creatine. I mean do u think it realy helps. Is this something I should take more when not on cycle?

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Id take creatine off cycle, keep some size and keep strength itd help alot, or eat steak , theres protein in steak

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Id take creatine off cycle, keep some size and keep strength itd help alot, or eat steak , theres protein in steak
Creatine on cycle works well. Why not and creatine is also in steak and red meat!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
My power output on creatine is 20lbs heavier than not using in compound lifts. Endurance is typically a lot better. Recovery is slightly better also.

Only reason I haven't been running it on cycle was an attempt to dry up a bit.

Yes there's creatine in red meat but not the normal daily maintenance dosages of 5-10g.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My power output on creatine is 20lbs heavier than not using in compound lifts. Endurance is typically a lot better. Recovery is slightly better also.

Yes there's creatine in red meat but not the normal daily maintenance dosages of 5-10g.
I'm the same way. My strength goes way up within a week or two after I start.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Creatine doesn't do **** for me... Maybe cuz I eat so much red meat

I dunno

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Bro what's the real benefits with taking creatine. I mean do u think it realy helps. Is this something I should take more when not on cycle?
Increased endurance and volumizing the muscle due to intracellular water are the main benefits. A loading phase is 20g daily for 7-10 days and then maintenance is 5-10g daily.

msrider

msrider

Awards

I got a big tub of creatine powder but ****s nasty and scratches my throat anything out there that taste good and breaks down

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I got a big tub of creatine powder but ****s nasty and scratches my throat anything out there that taste good and breaks down
I just use the bulk mono that the company that puts out isopure. I mix it in grape or cranberry juice. There's also some good micronized bulk creatine that's vitamin shopped house brand. Those are the cheapest options, they'll last 3 months to a year at the same price as let's say bsn or muscletechs fancy flavored powders.

msrider

msrider

Awards
I just use the bulk mono that the company that puts out isopure. I mix it in grape or cranberry juice. There's also some good micronized bulk creatine that's vitamin shopped house brand. Those are the cheapest options, they'll last 3 months to a year at the same price as let's say bsn or muscletechs fancy flavored powders.
Thanks man I will keep in mind. Might try what I have one more time too see if I can handle it lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Update: killed my legs today which I love doing. I got 495 1rm on squats all the way down, I tried 515 after but failed. Got a little pissed at that. I will get it next week! I will update my workouts later tonight. Rite now its chow time :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Here's my leg workout:

Leg exstentions:
130x20
150x20
170x20

Bb squats:
225x10
315x8
405x5
495x1 pr
515x failed (pissed me off but atleast I set a pr, I will get it next week)
315x5
225x10

Sitting calf raises:
135x30
180x25
225x15

Bb walking lunges:
10 each leg

Db walking lunges:
50lb db x10 each leg

Goodmornings:
95x10
115x10
135x10 realy like these, the plan is to keep going up each week until I'm lifting heavy

Also I did some crunch's with the wife. And I was on Muscle marindae and loved it. Got the wife some condense and had to try a taste, glad I did. It was yummy tasty!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That a boy!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro! Loven the good mornings, think they will eventualy play a big role in me going heavy on squats and deads.
That is 100% true

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
U look stacked dude. Weight and height?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def. jacked up dude.

msrider

msrider

Awards
U look stacked dude. Weight and height?
Thanks bro! I'm very happy for first cycle. 6 ft 2" and todaY I weighed 235, which is +17lbs. I will finish out my winny this week and due 1rm this coming up week to show my gains of strength

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thanks bro! I'm very happy for first cycle. 6 ft 2" and todaY I weighed 235, which is +17lbs. I will finish out my winny this week and due 1rm this coming up week to show my gains of strength
Hell yea

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks guys! Realy means a lot. Have learned a lot from all of u. You guys are my friends and bros for life. Will update my strength gains and give a summary of my cycle and my thoughts next Friday which is the last day of winny. Thanks again!

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
Awesome job dude! You came along with amazing results! Looking much bigger!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Nice man, quality size and definition

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Looking swole

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks Super! Thanks for all ur help durring my first cycle. We should b running next cycle about same time. Looking forward too growing with you.
My next cycle might become my first blast... as long as I recover well from this one.

Red9

Red9

Awards
This is probably a really stupid question, but what do you guys mean by "blast" and "cruising" ?

Don't hate lol I'm trying to learn about injections as much as I can

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
This is probably a really stupid question, but what do you guys mean by "blast" and "cruising" ?

Don't hate lol I'm trying to learn about injections as much as I can
Blasting and cruising is the term for never coming off. Blasting at 500mg+ for however long then coming back to cruising at TRT doses of like 150mg until your next blast.

Red9

Red9

Awards
Blasting and cruising is the term for never coming off. Blasting at 500mg+ for however long then coming back to cruising at TRT doses of like 150mg until your next blast.
Thank you. Sounds like $$$$$$ to me ! Ha

VTEC

Awards
hmm to me it boils down to the pinning because it seems way cheaper than what I used to blow on supplements lol
btw, congrats on your well earned results. strong run... stay in it. :D

msrider

msrider

Awards
hmm to me it boils down to the pinning because it seems way cheaper than what I used to blow on supplements lol
btw, congrats on your well earned results. strong run... stay in it. :D
Thanks man! I'm realy pleased with my cycle results. Already have most of my gear for an even stronger run around april....I'm not planning on slowing down by no means, gunna push myself to the limit!

VTEC

Awards
Well, I appreciate anything I can learn from you all. I keep talking myself out of going "on". I'm a research whore by fault and been plugging away without. To be honest I worry too much about sides being prone to acne and having to resort to Accutane as a youth to finally fix the problem(horrible sides with it but was only thing that worked). I actually have a cycle worth of Sustanon but never felt satisfied enough research wise to go through with it. I figure no matter what I'm working hard in the mean time but my past surgery filled life sure seems to hold me back. I have hopes a cycle would help build my bad shoulder and keep the two years of progress in the right direction.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Well, I appreciate anything I can learn from you all. I keep talking myself out of going "on". I'm a research whore by fault and been plugging away without. To be honest I worry too much about sides being prone to acne and having to resort to Accutane as a youth to finally fix the problem(horrible sides with it but was only thing that worked). I actually have a cycle worth of Sustanon but never felt satisfied enough research wise to go through with it. I figure no matter what I'm working hard in the mean time but my past surgery filled life sure seems to hold me back. I have hopes a cycle would help build my bad shoulder and keep the two years of progress in the right direction.
Yeah the sides can get bad if u don't know what ur doing. That's why I got on this forum cause I didn't know much about aas and wanted to know more from ppl using instead of a dr sitting behind a desk exsperimenting. I have shoulder problems with my right side. And to be honest it still has the pain, but its 10x stronger. My next cycle I'm gunna b using decca because its well known for lubing up ur joints. I figure if anything will help that will, I hope! If not I just b a big mo fo with an aching shoulder. Lol! Also I did get acne a little but not bad, a few spots here and ther. Don't do something ur not comfortable doing. You might post ur own thread and see if u get feedback on something to help build ur shoulder up weather it b from diff excercises, prohormones, or aas. Good luck and thanks for stopping by. I will b posting here soon cause I will b doing my pct. Grrr! Hope I don't loose any strength :(

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
Yeah the sides can get bad if u don't know what ur doing. That's why I got on this forum cause I didn't know much about aas and wanted to know more from ppl using instead of a dr sitting behind a desk exsperimenting. I have shoulder problems with my right side. And to be honest it still has the pain, but its 10x stronger. My next cycle I'm gunna b using decca because its well known for lubing up ur joints. I figure if anything will help that will, I hope! If not I just b a big mo fo with an aching shoulder. Lol! Also I did get acne a little but not bad, a few spots here and ther. Don't do something ur not comfortable doing. You might post ur own thread and see if u get feedback on something to help build ur shoulder up weather it b from diff excercises, prohormones, or aas. Good luck and thanks for stopping by. I will b posting here soon cause I will b doing my pct. Grrr! Hope I don't loose any strength :(
Dont kill urself over loosing strength. It's inevitable. Just follow ur PCT and keep your diet inline and u should remain happy with your results. I was happy with my gains after my test e/ dbol cycle. Good luck bro and ill be watching to follow u on deca. I love deca soooo much!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Dont kill urself over loosing strength. It's inevitable. Just follow ur PCT and keep your diet inline and u should remain happy with your results. I was happy with my gains after my test e/ dbol cycle. Good luck bro and ill be watching to follow u on deca. I love deca soooo much!
Will do bro, and thanks! And yeah decca has done u rite lol nice work bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just a little update: I put up 1240 x 14 on leg press today. **** yeah....also I double dipped into my wifes condense for 2 scoops to try it and the **** was awesome. I will b giving my final results of my cycle on Friday night. Then I will b going into my pct for those that wanna stick around and see how that goes