I would like get good strength and shape. Im starting a 8 week cycle. First half is Decabolin oral and 1test oral. With injected deca 250mg twice a wk

HtxData

Awards
2nd half oral deca 150mg a day winstrol 150mg a day. With 250mg injection twice a week. Will this be ok for a first cycle?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
500 mgs of deca per week? um not unless you want to ruin your ability to ever achieve a hard on again.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
2nd half oral deca 150mg a day winstrol 150mg a day. With 250mg injection twice a week. Will this be ok for a first cycle?
In the title, you said 1-Test oral.
But in your post you said Winstrol.
What's up??

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is a terrible cycle, I wouldn't put anyone on something like this. Seriously it's going to cause you all kinds of side effects

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Good first cycle is testosterone @ 300-400mg and maybe add a oral like winstrol or anavar in the last 4-6 weeks.

If your hell bent on using deca then I would do 300-400 test and 250 deca and NO orals

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man oh man……you probably shouldn’t be cycling yet until you learn a whole lot more about anabolics on this site and others….research, research, research.
How old are you, and how long have you worked out? This is very important to know before telling you what to take.
Smont gave you some good cycle advice, but I got a feeling your not ready for anabolics. This is not like taking supplements and you start and things don’t work out so you just stop. When you start anabolics there are many hormonal and biological changes that take place, that if you mess up could have some fairly bad consequences if not done properly.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Man oh man……you probably shouldn’t be cycling yet until you learn a whole lot more about anabolics on this site and others….research, research, research.
How old are you, and how long have you worked out? This is very important to know before telling you what to take.
Smont gave you some good cycle advice, but I got a feeling your not ready for anabolics. This is not like taking supplements and you start and things don’t work out so you just stop. When you start anabolics there are many hormonal and biological changes that take place, that if you mess up could have some fairly bad consequences if not done properly.
^^^ This ^^^

Stick around.
Ask questions.
READ.
READ.
READ.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this seriously all Hi Tech stuff? 1test oral and 150mg of winstrol is making me think he has Hi Tech stuff.
Yep, sounds like it, except the injectable……man that’s really fried they named their stuff like that. It really confuses guys that don’t know any better.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this seriously all Hi Tech stuff? 1test oral and 150mg of winstrol is making me think he has Hi Tech stuff.
They even have one called Superdrol and one called Winstrol….just ridiculous.😒

bigthug

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
You my good friend dont seem to Know what your even taking do you know what drug this 250 mg injection is

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ok I was under the impression it was 1 Andro and real winstrol but it's still a terrible cycle.

It's basically a low dose deca only cycle with a bunch of underdosed Andro prohormones.

Someone will feel like absolute garbage on this cycle, erectile dysfunction is almost gurenteed, estrogen is going to be super low, there gonna be no dht at all.

Just a terrible idea for a cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If the cycle is 250 test plus all the underdosed Andros it's not a terrible idea but the hi tech stuff is a waste of time and you need to raise testosterone dose a little.

I'm gonna stop talking till I know what's going on 😂🍿👀

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Okay horrible cycle none the less
No I might be wrong, I thought I read deca but your right, he didn't say what. I'm going to assume it's testosterone but the cycle still is not the greatest.

Edit: it's deca, says it in the title of the thread

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
In the title, you said 1-Test oral.
But in your post you said Winstrol.
What's up??
In the title he tells you what he's going to take for the first 4 weeks and then in his opening post he tells you what he's going to take for the second half of the cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I finally figured it out, sorry I can't concentrate today. I had a molar pulled and I self medicated with THC and a little kratom 🤦

@Renew1

Read the title like it's part of the opening post

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I finally figured it out, sorry I can't concentrate today. I had a molar pulled and I self medicated with THC and a little kratom 🤦

@Renew1

Thanks man.
I still Really believe that he needs to take a breath, and learn some more (based upon his proposed cycle).

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

@Renew1

Have you tried THC-P? That stuff hits hard!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Have you tried THC-P? That stuff hits hard!
I take baby doses of THC, usually 10-15mg. Whatever thc-p is is probably too strong for me. I'm assuming you gotta smoke it too and I don't smoke, I only do edibles. I'm lame lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yep, I just looked up thcp lol, no way I can handle 33x stronger then regular THC 😂

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I take baby doses of THC, usually 10-15mg. Whatever thc-p is is probably too strong for me. I'm assuming you gotta smoke it too and I don't smoke, I only do edibles. I'm lame lol
I personally use the vape deal. No smell really and barely any taste. I would say two inhales is equivalent to a 10mg gummy so a vape cartridge lasts forever lol but they also do indeed make gummies of thcp and thco. Both are fantastic

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I personally use the vape deal. No smell really and barely any taste. I would say two inhales is equivalent to a 10mg gummy so a vape cartridge lasts forever lol but they also do indeed make gummies of thcp and thco. Both are fantastic
I use to smoke and vape weed but basically I quit drinking 3.5 -4 years ago and I smoked weed and Newports instead, when I got back into boxing I quit the ciggs but every time I would smoke weed I would crave a cigarette afterwards and go steal one or two for my girlfriend. So I decided I had to quit smoking and vaping THC in order to completely quit ciggs. So basically a year went by where I didn't use any THC products at all in my tolerance went all the way down to nothing. Then I realized I could take some edibles without the urge to smoke

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use to smoke and vape weed but basically I quit drinking 3.5 -4 years ago and I smoked weed and Newports instead, when I got back into boxing I quit the ciggs but every time I would smoke weed I would crave a cigarette afterwards and go steal one or two for my girlfriend. So I decided I had to quit smoking and vaping THC in order to completely quit ciggs. So basically a year went by where I didn't use any THC products at all in my tolerance went all the way down to nothing. Then I realized I could take some edibles without the urge to smoke
Just never ever try HHC. I don’t even know what happened. Bottle was like “eat half to a full gummy to test tolerance”. I’m a decent sized guy so I was like ok one gummy for tolerance. Straight up felt like an acid trip. And keep in mind at this time I was using thc daily for pain management lol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They even have one called Superdrol and one called Winstrol….just ridiculous.
Yeah they’ve had dianabol and anavar for years, but they’ve started trademarking a bunch more. They even have a sustanon and dymethazine. I can’t think of others, but they’ve almost covered all the popular designers now.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah they’ve had dianabol and anavar for years, but they’ve started trademarking a bunch more. They even have a sustanon and dymethazine. I can’t think of others, but they’ve almost covered all the popular designers now.
Best Buy the trademarks for the remaining names so they have to buy it from you.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok so this is

It's Hi-tech this why I asked the questions. I need as much help as I can get.
If you’re running Hi Tech, they’re all just “andros” DHEA isomers. Just follow label directions if you already have them. If you haven’t purchased yet, just wait and do some research.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you’re running Hi Tech, they’re all just “andros” DHEA isomers. Just follow label directions if you already have them. If you haven’t purchased yet, just wait and do some research.
There super low doses. The directions has people taken like 50 mg of 4 Andro per day and so on. You would need to go through an entire bottle per week to get a big enough dose. That's why I was saying there a waste. Unless he bought a ton of them

HtxData

Awards
This is a terrible cycle, I wouldn't put anyone on something like this. Seriously it's going to cause you all kinds of side effects
There super low doses. The directions has people taken like 50 mg of 4 Andro per day and so on. You would need to go through an entire bottle per week to get a big enough dose. That's why I was saying there a waste. Unless he bought a ton of them
Will the Deca injections help me get the dosing amounts I need to be effective?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Will the Deca injections help me get the dosing amounts I need to be effective?
Deca (if it’s real Deca and not some Hi-tech bs) will be the only thing that will be effective. But, I wouldn’t use Deca by itself and I don’t think anyone will recommend that either.

Last edited:

HtxData

Awards
Are DHEA isomers trash?

HtxData

Awards
That's why I asked about the injecting the Deca twice a week at 250mg per shot.

HtxData

Awards
Deca (if it’s real Deca and not some Hi-tech bs) will be the only thing that will be effective. But, I wouldn’t use Deca by itself and I don’t think anyone will recommend that either.
So what's wrong with hi-tech?

HtxData

Awards
Good first cycle is testosterone @ 300-400mg and maybe add a oral like winstrol or anavar in the last 4-6 weeks.

If your hell bent on using deca then I would do 300-400 test and 250 deca and NO orals
Thanks for this information. Should I break the dosing up into two different injections to keep my levels even? And what's wrong with Deca?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
So what's wrong with hi-tech?
It's not real gear lol it's basically a fake company who puts underdosed DHEA based compounds at dosages that will do next to nothing!

You also got me worried about how you got your injectable deca? You are not thinking about trying to inject the hi tech **** right?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Explain please what is it then?
Sorry to tell you this but it's garbage that this company puts out to scam new users into thinking its actually gear! It's totally messed up that they advertise it like they do but they get people to buy it so?

These products are worthless bro! Do more research before you start using gear please if you don't even know anything about any if this then your not ready yet! Stick around and start digging for information on proper first cycles.

300mg of Testosterone for 10 weeks split into atleast 2 doses a week would be a good first cycle to test the waters! You could do 350 or 400 if you want to push it but see how you respond to lower doses of just Testosterone before you start adding **** in!

HtxData

Awards
It's not real gear lol it's basically a fake company who puts underdosed DHEA based compounds at dosages that will do next to nothing!

You also got me worried about how you got your injectable deca? You are not thinking about trying to inject the hi tech **** right?
Yes that's why ive come here to ask question before I did anything. I'm a noob I get it. But I'm will to ask the questions to get it right. Even if it's entertaining for a few. Thanks for your reply.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks for this information. Should I break the dosing up into two different injections to keep my levels even? And what's wrong with Deca?
There's nothing wrong with deca but when you use Deca without testosterone you will have low estrogen to the point where your dick doesn't work, Deca cycles without testosterone are notorious for erectile dysfunction unless you use a ton of deca so that it produces enough estrogen but in order to do that you would need to take like a thousand milligrams a week. It's pretty simple in the bigger scheme of things you want to use one compound for your first cycle so you know how it works and you know how to manage side effects and stuff like that. If you take multiple compounds on your first cycle and you start getting side effects you will have no clue what drug is causing what side effects and it turns into a nightmare for most guys. So the best plan of action is you want to take testosterone and then maybe after about 6 to 8 weeks you will know how your body is responding to testosterone and what kind of side effects you're getting and then if you want to add something else like an oral or Deca now is a good time to do it, but Deca also has a very long half life and it takes quite a while to see noticeable effects from it, it's working right away but it takes a solid 6 to 8 weeks before you actually visually can tell that it's working. So for this reason if you're going to add Deca late in the cycle use NPP instead, npp is just fast acting deca.

For long Ester testosterone you want to inject a minimum of two times a week but I prefer to inject every other day or daily. NPP is fast acting and you want to inject it daily but every other day will work as well.

Skip the Deca and orals for now and get some testosterone and inject 100 mg on Monday Wednesday and Friday for 300 total or if your product comes 250 mg per milliliter you could just take one half CC on Monday Wednesday and Friday to give you 375 mg per week. That about 8 weeks down the road you could make a decision on extending your cycle or whatever you want to do at that point.

That in my opinion is the smartest way to run your first cycle