Strength gains from Testosterone solo?

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Hey what's up everyone and happy Thanksgiving to anyone who celebrates it. I have a pretty simple question and that is is testosterone solo going to give me decent strength gains? The only thing I have ran before was tbol, and epistane a while ago. I was thinking about doing testosterone 300mg a week would this give decent strength gains? Thank to all

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think that it likely would give you good strength gains, but its going to be open to interpretation as to what others would be comparing it to.

You may get more replies to this if you post it in the Anabolics section as there are some in the anabolics sub-forum that rarely venture into the supplement section.

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
I think that it likely would give you good strength gains, but its going to be open to interpretation as to what others would be comparing it to.

You may get more replies to this if you post it in the Anabolics section as there are some in the anabolics sub-forum that rarely venture into the supplement section.
Oh thank you I'll try posting it there sometime

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As long as your training/diet isnt retarded youll most likely see an increase in the occurence of PRs. Its unlikely youll see huge jumps in #RMs. The actual numbers, or magnitude, of the increases will depend on how advanced (or not) you are, your largely unpredictable response to AAS, your diet, sleep, training, etc.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Plenty of powerlifters just run a bunch of test and nothing else until the final weeks. Testosterone is Not the best for strength, but it is still better than the large majority of other compounds.

Test will beat pretty much everything mg vs mg besides tren and the typical strength orals.

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Plenty of powerlifters just run a bunch of test and nothing else until the final weeks. Testosterone is Not the best for strength, but it is still better than the large majority of other compounds.

Test will beat pretty much everything mg vs mg besides tren and the typical strength orals.
Alright sweet, I'm excited to try it out

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can only go off personal experience. Test has definitely led to strength increases for me. Size gains as well. I started at 350mg/wk and ended up at 80mg per day by the end of the cycle. Daily pinning kept the sides down, only needed 12.5mg aromasin twice a week to avoid high e2 sides. Cruising at 250/wk now and have retained a lot of the strength. Size and cosmetics are down a little as to be expected.

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
I can only go off personal experience. Test has definitely led to strength increases for me. Size gains as well. I started at 350mg/wk and ended up at 80mg per day by the end of the cycle. Daily pinning kept the sides down, only needed 12.5mg aromasin twice a week to avoid high e2 sides. Cruising at 250/wk now and have retained a lot of the strength. Size and cosmetics are down a little as to be expected.
Thank you for your input brother!

teamguy312

Awards
Thank you for your input brother!
If you decide to do this test only cycle and run it for a while, 12-16 weeks let's say, it will most likely blow you away. I love tbol but it's not the best for aesthetics, it might just be the absolute best steroid for me personally for strength, endurance and no crazy sides, but a 6 week cycle of tbol or EPI compared to the results you'd get with straight test, an AI on hand and a solid PCT, you won't even consider anything else. Go ahead and pin test for a while man, get bloods done and all, workout like no tomorrow, the results will surprise you.

Also, I also use 300mg test E per week for my test cycles, sometimes with primo but never really go above 300mg test a week and it gives me so much damn energy, strength, motivation and gains (both muscle building and fat burning) that I never saw a reason to go higher. Just added primo to a few of the cycles but it didn't make a huge difference, the test alone made the magic happen.

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
If you decide to do this test only cycle and run it for a while, 12-16 weeks let's say, it will most likely blow you away. I love tbol but it's not the best for aesthetics, it might just be the absolute best steroid for me personally for strength, endurance and no crazy sides, but a 6 week cycle of tbol or EPI compared to the results you'd get with straight test, an AI on hand and a solid PCT, you won't even consider anything else. Go ahead and pin test for a while man, get bloods done and all, workout like no tomorrow, the results will surprise you.

Also, I also use 300mg test E per week for my test cycles, sometimes with primo but never really go above 300mg test a week and it gives me so much damn energy, strength, motivation and gains (both muscle building and fat burning) that I never saw a reason to go higher. Just added primo to a few of the cycles but it didn't make a huge difference, the test alone made the magic happen.
Man this is what I like to hear! Yes I really loved tbol as well I was shocked how well it worked for me considering it is supposed to be pretty mild. I am excited to so some test here shortly after the holidays from what you have just said

teamguy312

Awards
Man this is what I like to hear! Yes I really loved tbol as well I was shocked how well it worked for me considering it is supposed to be pretty mild. I am excited to so some test here shortly after the holidays from what you have just said
I love hearing that someone else reacts amazingly to tbol, I feel like a weirdo saying it's my favorite oral but I've tried anadrol, dbol, var, oral primo ace and superdrol, probably a few others slipping my mind and tbol made me feel as great as anadrol, it made me as strong var does and I've never had any other steroid give me as much stamina, I'd run my usual 1.5 miles on tbol and feel as if I wasn't even at my halfway point of tiring, all while the only sides I experienced was some mild acne.

You won't regret the test cycle, have you ran any before? Know your AI needs or sweet spot for dose?

Oh also, a lot of the guys inject test with a larger needle than is really needed, I feel like a lot of people might avoid test cycles or discontinue pinning because they get sick of shoving a 23 gauge needle in them understandably. If this is any concern for you, get some insulin syringes, preferably 31 gauge with 1 ML barrels. It will take about 60 seconds to draw the test out of the vial which is no big deal, at which point you can find a way to safely warm the barrel slightly with the test in it before you inject. It will not take much force at all, the warmed up injection takes maybe 5-10 seconds and you have less blood/scar tissue/pain to worry about. As far as needle length, I usually inject in my delts and I can get IM with a 6mm, but I can use 8mm too.

Last edited:

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Why all these posts about test and steroids in the supplements forum? Please post this in the Anabolics Forums as per board rules!

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Why all these posts about test and steroids in the supplements forum? Please post this in the Anabolics Forums as per board rules!
If you would have read above it was my mistake but clearly you didn't see that and just jumped down here to comment right away.

teamguy312

Awards
If you would have read above it was my mistake but clearly you didn't see that and just jumped down here to comment right away.
You're cool man, definitely not a fatal mistake, I sometimes wonder which category my thread should be in and just hope I'm right but I understand this needs to be moved, so be it, the important part is it sounds like you learned some things and made a good decision to run a straight test cycle. I'm sure a nice mod will come in here and move this for you or something. If you'd like to DM me I can share my experience of a straight test run I did with some small additions if it's not appropriate to talk about it here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If only doing 300mg/wk, slinpins are the way to go. Considering you will want that split over 2 shots a week at least, volume per shot will be 0.6cc max. No need for a big barrel to push that. I prefer 27g 1/2” EZtouch - I can do shallow IM in side & front delts, pecs, quads, lats, and ventroglutes. 28g works fine too, just slower draw. 30g takes forever, but good if you need a small barrel to measure microdoses.

There’s no reason to ever need thicker than 25g for injecting. I draw with a 22 - pulls fast still but smaller hole in vial. 18-20g pulls a dang plug out of the top; I’ve actually seen rubber go into the vial.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And btw, 300/wk is just about the perfect bang-for-buck dose for me. It’s clearly into supraphysiological range & effect, and you don’t really see much more benefit until going up to 500+, but 300 has way less sides and potential for negative health impact. Blood doesn’t get too thick as fast, estrogen much easier to manage, tends to give energy vs lethargy at higher doses.

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Hyde I really appreciate the help and input here brother!

teamguy312

Awards
And btw, 300/wk is just about the perfect bang-for-buck dose for me. It’s clearly into supraphysiological range & effect, and you don’t really see much more benefit until going up to 500+, but 300 has way less sides and potential for negative health impact. Blood doesn’t get too thick as fast, estrogen much easier to manage, tends to give energy vs lethargy at higher doses.
Agree entirely, 300mg of test E is my sweet spot.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
You have 86 posts so it's not like you' re a complete newbie and you continued your thread in here after acknowledging you were in the wrong place.

This forum has really gone down the plug hole if anything goes anywhere

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
You have 86 posts so it's not like you' re a complete newbie and you continued your thread in here after acknowledging you were in the wrong place.

This forum has really gone down the plug hole if anything goes anywhere
Literally have had my account less than a month, most of my score is from direct messaging with people. Man it must suck to be such a grump ass all the time huh. I think you are the only person bothered by a mistake.

Last edited: