Favorite strength stack/compounds

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
What do you guys think would be the best 8week stack for a Powerlifter (liver and heart health take priority)

I would like something I could take to lean out while still in a surplus and get about 50+ pounds on my compounds

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just so we are clear you are asking for something that will:

Decrease bodyfat while in a surplus
Be used for only 8 weeks
Be mild/neutral on heart and liver(kidney's be damned I guess)
and increase your lifts by 50lbs(hopefully a combined 50 and not 50ea on S/B/D

Is that what you are asking for?

Prior usage history?
Age?
Stats H/W

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So leaning out and adding a considerable amount of strength are contradictory of each other. Furthermore, relying on compounds to achieve this is silly. Pick a goal and stick to it so you can achieve it efficiently. Not that you can’t add strength in a deficit, you can. But generally in a caloric deficit the primary goal is to lose body fat.

Now if you want to recomp, although a slower less efficient process, I’d recommend setting your calories to maintenance, and running test and masteron. 8 weeks isn’t generally going to be enough time to add a considerable amount of lean tissue. You’ll get some acute performance benefits, but I wouldn’t expect the effects to last. At 8 weeks you’re basically only 3-4 weeks into your cycle depending upon ester.

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
Just so we are clear you are asking for something that will:

Decrease bodyfat while in a surplus
Be used for only 8 weeks
Be mild/neutral on heart and liver(kidney's be damned I guess)
and increase your lifts by 50lbs(hopefully a combined 50 and not 50ea on S/B/D

Is that what you are asking for?

Prior usage history?
Age?
Stats H/W
Used 1 andro before
315 bench 455 squat 545 deadlift

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
So leaning out and adding a considerable amount of strength are contradictory of each other. Furthermore, relying on compounds to achieve this is silly. Pick a goal and stick to it so you can achieve it efficiently. Not that you can’t add strength in a deficit, you can. But generally in a caloric deficit the primary goal is to lose body fat.

Now if you want to recomp, although a slower less efficient process, I’d recommend setting your calories to maintenance, and running test and masteron. 8 weeks isn’t generally going to be enough time to add a considerable amount of lean tissue. You’ll get some acute performance benefits, but I wouldn’t expect the effects to last. At 8 weeks you’re basically only 3-4 weeks into your cycle depending upon ester.
Noted