first cycle d bol and test e

msrider

msrider

Awards
Caught up and in on this. You got some impressive lifts bro.
Thanks DanB! Glad ur here bro, I started lifting two years ago with a friendly competition from co workers. They quit and I got hooked. Wish I wouldn't have waited so long.

msrider

msrider

Awards
:) thanks bro...any questions just let me know or just post in your thread...there's a ton of guys on here with plenty of knowledge and everyone seems to bring something of their own to the table
Thanks bro, I'm sure I will b bugging u guys throughout this cycle log, just ask shadow lol. And yes sir I have noticed there are a ton u guys with lots of exsperience. Just glad I'm on this forum bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok let's do this again damn it lol I posted my tri workout I thought. Nope lost service for a moment. So here we go again

Sitting db raises
80x10
90x10
100x10

Skull crushers
95lbsx10 (3 sets)

Cable mach. Rope push downs
90x10
90x10
100x10

Dips bw 3 sets of 25

Also I usualy throw in a few abs. I've got two more hours of making cheese then I get to pin my right quad. Hell yeah! I hate it but I know what is going in is gunna help this achieve some big goals.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just pinned my right quad, now off to bed and then workout around 3. Laterz playerz

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ouch pinning before bed lol wait til you wake up and feel that PIP
Bro normaly I still feel the pip, guess I'm getting use to it cause I have no pain at all. Don't mean nothing I will b tearing up legs today might hurt later.

msrider

msrider

Awards
So ****ing stoked! I'm up 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks. Is this normal, this guy is sitting at 228 lbs. My quad feels great and blew my legs up at the gym.

Warmed up with leg exstention 4 sets of 130x20 reps

Leg press
770x20
1040x20
1040x15 wanted to save my legs for some painful squaTs

Squats bb
315x10
405x10
455x4 couldn't get the weight up, ****ing pissed.

Calf raises 3 sets of 25 135lb

Leg curls 160x10 2 sets (had to leave)

Did ab machine, and another excercise

So far I'm pumped about my cycle and just began. Hellz yeah

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ****ing stoked! I'm up 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks. Is this normal, this guy is sitting at 228 lbs. My quad feels great and blew my legs up at the gym.

Leg press
770x20
1040x20

Squats bb
315x10
405x10

Haha yeah Dbol will do that to ya. Mostly glycogen and water.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established

Leg press
770x20
1040x20

Squats bb
315x10
405x10

Nice lifts bro! Killing it already. Sounds like your going to have a great ride!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Nice lifts bro! Killing it already. Sounds like your going to have a great ride!
Thanks bro! not sure how hard to go, just know I don't wanna leave anything on the table. Its been a great ride so far bro, thanks for the help

msrider

msrider

Awards
Sucks gotta go workout early bro's then its off to my 2nd job pressure washing in this heat. Hope I don't loose some of my gains in this weather. Laterz playerz!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just remember foods your friend

msrider

msrider

Awards
Just remember foods your friend
For realz, I'm taking a ton. I've hitting avg 3700. I use to eat around 2000 and that was sometimes vending mach junk. Crazy how ya change when ur serious about working out bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
This morning I hit shoulders, hittem hard but no records. I did that at 530 this morning cause I've been in the sun all day. So tomorrow I can't do back so it will come sat on a off day. Cause I still have all day to finish this job so I can get paid. I managed to keep food in me lots of water, turkey breast, protein shakes, 6 eggs, gatorade, and subway. Not my normal nutrition but have to make acceptions. So I will b eating some more this evening and make some rice cause I need lots of carbs.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This morning I hit shoulders, hittem hard but no records. I did that at 530 this morning cause I've been in the sun all day. So tomorrow I can't do back so it will come sat on a off day. Cause I still have all day to finish this job so I can get paid. I managed to keep food in me lots of water, turkey breast, protein shakes, 6 eggs, gatorade, and subway. Not my normal nutrition but have to make acceptions. So I will b eating some more this evening and make some rice cause I need lots of carbs.
I ate plenty of rice the other day and damn it filled my muscles up grand

msrider

msrider

Awards
I ate plenty of rice the other day and damn it filled my muscles up grand
I fill so good when I eat a lot of carbs, its frustrating to have big jobs when I'm cycling but I guess big money comes with big jobs. Just want the most of my first cycle. Ya feel me bro

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey bros I have a ?, I think I've been dealing with back pumps. It started getting sore about the 3rd day of my dbol. Its the lower part of my spine where my ass connects lol. I just thought it was the pip from an injection I had in my glute but all the othere injections went away. Its so ****ing painful to get out of bed. I just try getting it loosend up. But always stiff. Is there something I could take with it. I have arimidex should I start taking it. Thanks

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros I have a ?, I think I've been dealing with back pumps. It started getting sore about the 3rd day of my dbol. Its the lower part of my spine where my ass connects lol. I just thought it was the pip from an injection I had in my glute but all the othere injections went away. Its so ****ing painful to get out of bed. I just try getting it loosend up. But always stiff. Is there something I could take with it. I have arimidex should I start taking it. Thanks
Taurine is suppose to help with back pumps. I had the same issue. Pumps were intense. I just worked through them and when the dbol left my system so did the pumps. Get some taurine or suck it up and stop being a weenie...! ;)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Taurine is suppose to help with back pumps. I had the same issue. Pumps were intense. I just worked through them and when the dbol left my system so did the pumps. Get some taurine or suck it up and stop being a weenie...! ;)
Lol I feel like a weenie for sure. My wife thinks so too haha. Taurine it is and how much should I take. **** sucks exspecialy for this weenie

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I feel like a weenie for sure. My wife thinks so too haha. Taurine it is and how much should I take. **** sucks exspecialy for this weenie
5 grams 30-45 mins pre workout and I mixed 5 grand with my intra workout as well that helped

msrider

msrider

Awards
So today sucked in morning with back pumps, thanks too couple homis they went away. Today was back day and it sucked cause I have a pinched nerve aswell in middle of back. But managed to do most workout.

3 sets of 10 wide grip pull ups bw

Bb rows 3 sets
115x10
135x10
155x10

Deadlifts
315x10
315x10
365x10

Tried to do revers grip pull downs but pinched nerve too bad, tried db back lifts it hurt. Can't hardly turn neck so will hit it hard next week. Tomorrow is off day and back at it for another bad ass week.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Oh yeah forgot I'm so stoked cause I've gained 13 lbs in 14 days. I'm upping my dbol too 40mg until I get some more in should be mon or tues and will up it too 50mg. Got the taurine so hoping back pumps stay gone. ****s ****ing awesome. Love dbol just not the pumps lol

IRONPOPE

IRONPOPE

Awards
  • Established
DBol is a tad hard on the liver... are u taking any milk thistle tabs... i try to talk alot of liver and organ supps when on a harsh alk-oral

msrider

msrider

Awards
DBol is a tad hard on the liver... are u taking any milk thistle tabs... i try to talk alot of liver and organ supps when on a harsh alk-oral
I was gunna order some liver support tabs, should I be taking something now or later in cycle. And no what is milk thisle tabs. Can I get that at a herb store. Wasn't sure if the liver support would alter some of my gains. Thanks for looking out

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey pope I read up on some milk thistle tabs will get some tomorrow and run it for my last two weeks of dbol and two weeks after. Read up on it sounds like some good stuff. Thanks do u think 4 weeks is good or longer

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dbol isn't to rough on the liver actually I'll try to find the link for you when I get home...it's nothing like winny or SD in terms of liver toxicity....and OP take 5 pills of that taurine 30 mins pre and make sure your super hydrated and I'd say take 2-3 more pills 10 mins pre and see if that helps with back pumps....also get some LIV 52 and run that for liver support that's all I'm running with hawthorn berry for my BP

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey pope I read up on some milk thistle tabs will get some tomorrow and run it for my last two weeks of dbol and two weeks after. Read up on it sounds like some good stuff. Thanks do u think 4 weeks is good or longer
Run liver support all cycle and post cycle since serms are liver toxic as well...I personally don't use MT I opt for LIV 52 2 pills before bed and thats for my whole 14 week cycle and with that came 6 weeks of tbol and 7 weeks of anavar so 13 weeks of orals and watch when I get bloods everything will be dandy no worries

msrider

msrider

Awards
Run liver support all cycle and post cycle since serms are liver toxic as well...I personally don't use MT I opt for LIV 52 2 pills before bed and thats for my whole 14 week cycle and with that came 6 weeks of tbol and 7 weeks of anavar so 13 weeks of orals and watch when I get bloods everything will be dandy no worries
Thanks for the input bro, I'm gunna go ahead and get the milk thistle cause its actualy good for me anyhow. I will order some liver support this week and run it throughout the rest of cycle. Also I'm getting some winny in this week but gunna run it weeks 8,9,10,11 pct following on week 12. So I will need it for sure if I run it at 50mg. Thanks broski

msrider

msrider

Awards
So today was my 5th pin of 300mg of test e. So far my cycle is going great. Will def tear it up this week in the gym fo sure. Up my dbol to 50mg today. Going all out in da gym this week.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok boys I changed my cycle, still the same except gunna take 50 mg of winny the last 4 weeks of my 10 week cycle and 2 weeks after till my pct. I got milk thistle tabs and will have my liv 52 this week. This is gunna b an awesome cycle. Will post my chest workout later tonight.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok boys I changed my cycle, still the same except gunna take 50 mg of winny the last 4 weeks of my 10 week cycle and 2 weeks after till my pct. I got milk thistle tabs and will have my liv 52 this week. This is gunna b an awesome cycle. Will post my chest workout later tonight.
You may want to look into dragging the winny out a little longer than 4 weeks bud.

msrider

msrider

Awards
You may want to look into dragging the winny out a little longer than 4 weeks bud.
Yeah I am bro, going 6 weeks starting 7th week. Will I loose any strength when I am on it or will I gain?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad I misread that man. I didn't see the two weeks leading to PCT.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Like I said I would, here's my chest workout for today:

Bb bench press 305x7, 255x10, 205x12 drop sets 305x7 pr
305x5, 255x7, 205x7
305x4, 255x6, 205x8

305x7 took a lot out of me and I was using smith mach. Next week I finaly have a workout partner joining me. Gunna go harder then.

Incline db press
80x10,85x8,90x6

Incline db flies
55x10
60x10
65x10

Sitting db hold (start with 15lb db pressed to my chest and push away and hold for a pause. Do this 3 sets x 10)
No clue what this is called if someone knows I'm all ears

Cable crossovers (downward straight armed)
40lbx10 2 sets

Cable crossover (upward straight armed)
20 lb x10

I will b maxing out on bb bench at 4 weeks to c where I'm at. Tomorrow will b arm day. I will log my nutrition tomorrow, havnt done that in awhile. So far loving the results. Cya tomorrow!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Did arms today, abused them pretty good. Had a super good pump. By the way I use animal rage paks for preworkout. Sometimes I use c4 that my wife has to change it up.

Incline db concentration curls
25x10
25x10
30x10

Angle bar preacher curls (drop sets)
135x4, 115x6, 95x8
135x4, 115x6, 95x7
135x3, 115x5, 95x6

21's 3 sets
45lb bar
45lb bar
65lb

2 sets of bicep pullups

3 sets of alternating db curls
35x10
35x10
40x10

Sorry bout this guys but only a little time I'm trying to get stuff grilled and off to work. I will update the rest later and nutrition tonight.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Did arms today, abused them pretty good. Had a super good pump. By the way I use animal rage paks for preworkout. Sometimes I use c4 that my wife has to change it up.

Incline db concentration curls
25x10
25x10
30x10

Angle bar preacher curls (drop sets)
135x4, 115x6, 95x8
135x4, 115x6, 95x7
135x3, 115x5, 95x6

21's 3 sets
45lb bar
45lb bar
65lb

2 sets of bicep pullups

3 sets of alternating db curls
35x10
35x10
40x10

Sorry bout this guys but only a little time I'm trying to get stuff grilled and off to work. I will update the rest later and nutrition tonight.
Damn straight bro! Ur going to get straight up monster status!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Damn straight bro! Ur going to get straight up monster status!
Thanks bro! I've never wanted something more. You guys don't know this but I use to b a bad drug addict. Got down to 167 lbs. Been clean and off meth for almost 7 and half years. Most of old friends c me now and don't recognise me or even think I'm still alive. Lifting is such a great way to get **** off the chest.

msrider

msrider

Awards
The rest of my arm day:

Single overhead db extentions
80x10
85x10
90x10

Cable mach rope pull down ext.
80x10
100x10
100x10

3 sets of bw dips 20 reps each

That concludes arms, should've done more tri's, just ran out of time. Did some abs aswell

****s getting real exciting for me! Next week I get a partner that is doing aas with me but he been at another gym trying to get his weight down. Then I will c my major gains. Cya guys in a bit!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro! I've never wanted something more. You guys don't know this but I use to b a bad drug addict. Got down to 167 lbs. Been clean and off meth for almost 7 and half years. Most of old friends c me now and don't recognise me or even think I'm still alive. Lifting is such a great way to get **** off the chest.
Congrats on the clean lifestyle brother. Lifting can be very therapeutic...espeically on test lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
Congrats on the clean lifestyle brother. Lifting can be very therapeutic...espeically on test lol
Thanks man! Deff. On test haha, there's a power that ya feel when lifting, feel invincable!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Nutrition:

Breakfast
6 egg whites 1 whole egg, and 2 wheat toast no butter

Worked out

Post workout protein shake

Lunch which is my wifes dinner cause I work nights was:
Grilled chicken, brown rice, brocoli

Dinner 1:
Grilled chicken, brown rice, peaches

Dinner 2:
Grilled chicken, macaroni and cheese, grapes

Dinner 3: protein shake with skim milk, oatmeal, banana

Bed time I have another protein shake

msrider

msrider

Awards
I have eaten so damn much food, I'm gunna burst. Another hour and half and I get my 6th pin of test. Is it too early to feel anything from it. I'm popping tents more frequently. Lol!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Even though I'm on the dbol and I'm eating a ton I notice my abs are coming in good. I will post more later when my wife can take a few for me. Just 18 days in cycle!

ForumRunner_20120912_082014.png

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am bro, going 6 weeks starting 7th week. Will I loose any strength when I am on it or will I gain?
Winstrol is great for strength gain. As the test clears your system in the last two weeks before PCT, you'll notice more definition and muscle hardness from it.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Winstrol is great for strength gain. As the test clears your system in the last two weeks before PCT, you'll notice more definition and muscle hardness from it.
That's freaking awesome bro, thanks for input. Also should I lower my carbs or keep it high. I've got a high metabolism so I loose fat quick. I'm gunna do another cycle after this one 10 weeks after this one is that enough time. So I'm realy trying to bulk. Don't know what to run next cycle. Kinda wanted decca but some say not on 2nd cycle. What do u think?