first cycle d bol and test e

Page 12 of 13 First ... 710111213 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Blasting and cruising is the term for never coming off. Blasting at 500mg+ for however long then coming back to cruising at TRT doses of like 150mg until your next blast.
    Thank you. Sounds like $$$$$$ to me ! Ha

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Yeah man it's not cheap lol.
  3. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Red9

Too much money! And too many holes in my body. Don't think I can comit to that
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

hmm to me it boils down to the pinning because it seems way cheaper than what I used to blow on supplements lol
    btw, congrats on your well earned results. strong run... stay in it.
  5. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VTEC
    hmm to me it boils down to the pinning because it seems way cheaper than what I used to blow on supplements lol
    btw, congrats on your well earned results. strong run... stay in it.
    Thanks man! I'm realy pleased with my cycle results. Already have most of my gear for an even stronger run around april....I'm not planning on slowing down by no means, gunna push myself to the limit!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I appreciate anything I can learn from you all. I keep talking myself out of going "on". I'm a research whore by fault and been plugging away without. To be honest I worry too much about sides being prone to acne and having to resort to Accutane as a youth to finally fix the problem(horrible sides with it but was only thing that worked). I actually have a cycle worth of Sustanon but never felt satisfied enough research wise to go through with it. I figure no matter what I'm working hard in the mean time but my past surgery filled life sure seems to hold me back. I have hopes a cycle would help build my bad shoulder and keep the two years of progress in the right direction.
  7. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by VTEC
    Well, I appreciate anything I can learn from you all. I keep talking myself out of going "on". I'm a research whore by fault and been plugging away without. To be honest I worry too much about sides being prone to acne and having to resort to Accutane as a youth to finally fix the problem(horrible sides with it but was only thing that worked). I actually have a cycle worth of Sustanon but never felt satisfied enough research wise to go through with it. I figure no matter what I'm working hard in the mean time but my past surgery filled life sure seems to hold me back. I have hopes a cycle would help build my bad shoulder and keep the two years of progress in the right direction.
    Yeah the sides can get bad if u don't know what ur doing. That's why I got on this forum cause I didn't know much about aas and wanted to know more from ppl using instead of a dr sitting behind a desk exsperimenting. I have shoulder problems with my right side. And to be honest it still has the pain, but its 10x stronger. My next cycle I'm gunna b using decca because its well known for lubing up ur joints. I figure if anything will help that will, I hope! If not I just b a big mo fo with an aching shoulder. Lol! Also I did get acne a little but not bad, a few spots here and ther. Don't do something ur not comfortable doing. You might post ur own thread and see if u get feedback on something to help build ur shoulder up weather it b from diff excercises, prohormones, or aas. Good luck and thanks for stopping by. I will b posting here soon cause I will b doing my pct. Grrr! Hope I don't loose any strength
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Yeah the sides can get bad if u don't know what ur doing. That's why I got on this forum cause I didn't know much about aas and wanted to know more from ppl using instead of a dr sitting behind a desk exsperimenting. I have shoulder problems with my right side. And to be honest it still has the pain, but its 10x stronger. My next cycle I'm gunna b using decca because its well known for lubing up ur joints. I figure if anything will help that will, I hope! If not I just b a big mo fo with an aching shoulder. Lol! Also I did get acne a little but not bad, a few spots here and ther. Don't do something ur not comfortable doing. You might post ur own thread and see if u get feedback on something to help build ur shoulder up weather it b from diff excercises, prohormones, or aas. Good luck and thanks for stopping by. I will b posting here soon cause I will b doing my pct. Grrr! Hope I don't loose any strength
    Dont kill urself over loosing strength. It's inevitable. Just follow ur PCT and keep your diet inline and u should remain happy with your results. I was happy with my gains after my test e/ dbol cycle. Good luck bro and ill be watching to follow u on deca. I love deca soooo much!
  9. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jhaup87

Dont kill urself over loosing strength. It's inevitable. Just follow ur PCT and keep your diet inline and u should remain happy with your results. I was happy with my gains after my test e/ dbol cycle. Good luck bro and ill be watching to follow u on deca. I love deca soooo much!
    Will do bro, and thanks! And yeah decca has done u rite lol nice work bro
  10. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Just a little update: I put up 1240 x 14 on leg press today. **** yeah....also I double dipped into my wifes condense for 2 scoops to try it and the **** was awesome. I will b giving my final results of my cycle on Friday night. Then I will b going into my pct for those that wanna stick around and see how that goes
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Just a little update: I put up 1240 x 14 on leg press today. **** yeah....also I double dipped into my wifes condense for 2 scoops to try it and the **** was awesome. I will b giving my final results of my cycle on Friday night. Then I will b going into my pct for those that wanna stick around and see how that goes
    That's some serious weight bro foreal!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  12. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

That's some serious weight bro foreal!
    Thanks bro! Coming from u makes me feel good. I've amazed myself sometimes. Never new I had this in me. Glad I found the gym.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro! Coming from u makes me feel good. I've amazed myself sometimes. Never new I had this in me. Glad I found the gym.
    It's a great feeling man and no joke your kickin ass! Just actually think how much weight you pushed... Compared to other things. Cars haha
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  14. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

It's a great feeling man and no joke your kickin ass! Just actually think how much weight you pushed... Compared to other things. Cars haha
    Thanks, never thought about it like that. Might b able to flip a couple lol
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks, never thought about it like that. Might b able to flip a couple lol
    See? :-)
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  16. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

See? :-)
    That b nutty. Gunna try one day lol
  17. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Getting ready to hit da gym, gunna pull 550 motha ****a's!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Getting ready to hit da gym, gunna pull 550 motha ****a's!
    Kill that sh*t!
  19. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Kill that sh*t!
    I did 550 baby! Can't freaking believe it! Never had that much adrenaline running through my body like that. I had a kid video tape it too. I think that's what did it, knowing I wanted to show u guys. The only thing is I'm not sure how to upload it on here. But I got it! Whoa Motha ****a
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

I did 550 baby! Can't freaking believe it! Never had that much adrenaline running through my body like that. I had a kid video tape it too. I think that's what did it, knowing I wanted to show u guys. The only thing is I'm not sure how to upload it on here. But I got it! Whoa Motha ****a
    Wtf! You the man!!! Anything over 5 is serious!
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  21. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Wtf! You the man!!! Anything over 5 is serious!
    I was so stoked bro! I recorded it too, but havnt figured out how to upload a video.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome congrats man that's some serious weight!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  23. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Awesome congrats man that's some serious weight!
    Thanks brotha! It was pretty intense. I got a video of it, I just have to figure out my youtube info so I can put on there
  24. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Here is my final strength gains and my stats. I went far and beyond my exspectations strength wise. But more than all of the gains I have a better understanding of aas and the preparation one needs to become successful for many years, so that I might be as strong and powerful as the next animal. I have found a new love the last 2 years, and that love is building muscle! I'm not settling for light weight no more. Stay tuned for upcoming logs, won't dissapoint

Stats: I'm 6"2, weight 233lb, bf guessing around 10%

Max's: Bench-345lb
    Squat-495lb
    Deadlift-550lb

Total=1390lb

I just wanna thank all who were involved in my transformation. You all have given me a lot of tools, confidense, knowledge, and drive! Not gunna b denied! Thanks again for the great friendships.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Here is my final strength gains and my stats. I went far and beyond my exspectations strength wise. But more than all of the gains I have a better understanding of aas and the preparation one needs to become successful for many years, so that I might be as strong and powerful as the next animal. I have found a new love the last 2 years, and that love is building muscle! I'm not settling for light weight no more. Stay tuned for upcoming logs, won't dissapoint

Stats: I'm 6"2, weight 233lb, bf guessing around 10%

Max's: Bench-345lb
    Squat-495lb
    Deadlift-550lb

Total=1390lb

I just wanna thank all who were involved in my transformation. You all have given me a lot of tools, confidense, knowledge, and drive! Not gunna b denied! Thanks again for the great friendships.
    Your cycle has proven to be nothing short of amazing my man! I look forward to your future logs bro! I'll be following
  26. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Your cycle has proven to be nothing short of amazing my man! I look forward to your future logs bro! I'll be following
    Thanks Luke! Means a lot bro. Apreciate ur support bro, will b following u aswell. Now get those abs cut up bro
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

Def. a successful cycle bro. Good job man now get through pct and keep those gains!
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Just read your whole thread, good job bro. I'm just finishing up my first cycle of Testosterone cypionate had good results just wish I knew more I would of got Dbol and winny, I'm buying my next gear for the spring and I'm throwing in the Dbol and winny friend just told me about winny last week.
  29. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Def. a successful cycle bro. Good job man now get through pct and keep those gains!
    Thanks Dano! You've been a lot of help bro. I start pct Wednesday. I'm thinking possitive about it.
  30. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Vegastex
    Just read your whole thread, good job bro. I'm just finishing up my first cycle of Testosterone cypionate had good results just wish I knew more I would of got Dbol and winny, I'm buying my next gear for the spring and I'm throwing in the Dbol and winny friend just told me about winny last week.
    Yeah bro I was extremely pleased for my first run. The Winny is deffinetely a must. I always thought winny was just a cutter. Which it does cut ya up, but ur lifts get insane. I started taking the winny about the time the test realy started kicking in and my strength went tthrough the roof. You will love that combo! Good luck with ur pct bro
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Answers

This was deff a pro cycle brother!!! Great job
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  32. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    This was deff a pro cycle brother!!! Great job
    Thanks bro, just glad there was some realy good loggers cycling at same time to help me along the way. ur cycle transformation was rediculous brotha
  33. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Busting out 550 on deadlift! Woop woop!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxNE2DlZlKw

Busting out 550 on deadlift! Woop woop!
    Looked easy for you bro!!
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ def. coulda got 575
    Purus labs Rep
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

movin weight man!!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  37. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks bro! It wasn't easy by no means, but after I did it I was thinking I had a little gas left. Its a start, goal is a lot hight than 550 though.
  38. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

^^^ def. coulda got 575
    Thanks bro! I put the camera to work, had to push a little more since I had a kid working the camera. It def made my day!
  39. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341
    movin weight man!!
    Thanks buddy! Got my goals set real high, this is a nice start. Was on cloud 9 for sure. thanks for following!
  40. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Today was by far the worst day for me. Guessing the test is out of my body. I start pct tomorrow. My muscles were realy soar as I was working out, very fatigued today. Don't like not being on! Oh well atleast I get to start a d pol for first time tomorrow. Always exciting taking new products. Just feeling down other than that. Will pull through. Will upload my workout in a bit. Gotta go work, and only got about 4 hours asleep now working 12 more hours. Lifes a bitch!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. First Cycle H-drol and Epistane
    By rufeothegreat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. First cycle, don't have test-e.. should I skip?
    By sureshot! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 04:03 PM
  4. when to start post cycle with deca and test e
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 03:58 PM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:41 PM