I need 10 people

Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

  1. Got mine yest. Used it today...good stuff, log will be up tonight after I get home


  2. Still waiting on mine. Next lifting day isn't till friday so hopefully it will show tomorrow.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. Becoming the next prodigy with PNI's Prodigy its time!!!!hope o have alot of followers!

  4. I'll be up and running tomorrow . I did a scoop this AM before I went to work and let me say - this is good stuff.

    No scoop in mine but I had almost the exact same size scoop in my closet .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

  5. My Log is up
    Round Two With PNI Prodigy (PNI sponsered log)
    But my mailbox is empty. Ill check it tonight when I get home!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    My Log is up
    Round Two With PNI Prodigy (PNI sponsered log)
    But my mailbox is empty. Ill check it tonight when I get home!
    I'm still waiting too.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I'm still waiting too.
    I wonder if V1hype got his yet?
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  8. Just got mine! Gotta start the log on Monday. Thanks guys!

  9. Ill check on your guys status tomorrow just to make sure I know ups can be slloooowwwwww lol
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane View Post
    I'll be up and running tomorrow . I did a scoop this AM before I went to work and let me say - this is good stuff.

    No scoop in mine but I had almost the exact same size scoop in my closet .
    No scoop? Can you get me any lot numbers or anything on the tub bro?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ill check on your guys status tomorrow just to make sure I know ups can be slloooowwwwww lol
    Oh yeah, UPS for some reason takes days to get to Oregon, no matter where the stuff comes from.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  12. Mine actually arrived already, I just spotted it on the kitchen counter, it must have come yesterday. Log up Monday.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Mine actually arrived already, I just spotted it on the kitchen counter, it must have come yesterday. Log up Monday.
    Damn that means mine was sitting in my mail box all alone. It needs to be amongst friends in my sup stash!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  14. Got my log up, lifting monday.
    Prodigy, Sheiko, and me, Randoja.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  15. Check the mail box this morning and still nothing. Have to remind my self patients is a virtue lol!
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Check the mail box this morning and still nothing. Have to remind my self patients is a virtue lol!
    Checking on it for you bro ill PM when I get details just wanna make sure you weren't missed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
  17. Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Checking on it for you bro ill PM when I get details just wanna make sure you weren't missed
    Cool man no worries! I may just have to start digging into my old tub of Prodigy this week.
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by McCrew530 View Post
    Cool man no worries! I may just have to start digging into my old tub of Prodigy this week.
    Got it bro pm me your email or just email me and ill forward you the tracking number....it says Monday
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Got it bro pm me your email or just email me and ill forward you the tracking number....it says Monday
    Cool I just did thanks again for letting me log this new version of Prodigy
    SNS REP
    Hit me up with any questions any time.

  21. Here's mine:


    Prodigy vs construction worker - Prodigy log

    Will start tomorrow.

  22. Thanks for posting then up guys
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  23. A little late but here we go!!

    V1 **PRODIGY** LOG
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need to shred some fat? 10 people WILL when they log Dexaprine XR
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-17-2013, 08:15 PM
  2. IFORCE NEEDS 10 PEOPLE TO TURN THE LIGHTS OUT!!! HGH + SLEEP!
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 11-05-2012, 12:30 PM
  3. Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 03:40 PM
  4. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 01:48 AM
  5. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:49 AM
Log in
Log in