I need 10 people

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, I hope that you guys have emailed Ricky with your app. If not, throw you app up on here and tell us why you want to log Prodigy. I'm not trying to sound harsh but just saying that you want to log it is not going to get you selected. Sell yourself to us...
Thanks, emailed!

I have several years experience in reviewing products like this. I am a nationally qualified bodybuilder and also compete in the USPA RAW Power Lifting federation. I always do quality logs and reviews on my web site www.BodyByBB2K.com

I'm always 100% honest withy feedback and review with as much quality detailed information as possible. I often include pictures and videos from my training to help create a better image of how the product is working.

Thank you in advance!!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1g agmatine is flipping insane boys lol specially on cycle I feel you have more glycogen stores so the more agmatine actually helps the pump and that's just total experience lol ok guys I'm getting lots of great apps in my email to repeat it's [email protected] please send detailed apps there ill review them and get back to each and all of you :) thank you all brothers ill be out of the hospital tomorrow and hopefully have good news to announce to everyone!!!! Cancer ain't got **** on me :) and btw I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!! Lol

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1g agmatine is flipping insane boys lol specially on cycle I feel you have more glycogen stores so the more agmatine actually helps the pump and that's just total experience lol ok guys I'm getting lots of great apps in my email to repeat it's [email protected] please send detailed apps there ill review them and get back to each and all of you :) thank you all brothers ill be out of the hospital tomorrow and hopefully have good news to announce to everyone!!!! Cancer ain't got **** on me :) and btw I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!! Lol
I wondered where you disappeared too.

Hope everything's looking up brother.

perez47

perez47

Awards
Sent app, awesome opportunity for whoever is chosen! Good to hear from Ricky as well!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Solid loggers

And your logging trenstane for us..
Not sure if it was okay to do several logs as long as non conflicts so please let me know? If not I will just keep using what I already have which is mm200 and mm300 which I have 20 servings left of my 3rd tub.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not sure if it was okay to do several logs as long as non conflicts so please let me know? If not I will just keep using what I already have which is mm200 and mm300 which I have 20 servings left of my 3rd tub.
Shouldnt be a problem lol just razzin ya it's a pre workout

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shouldnt be a problem lol just razzin ya it's a pre workout
I understand but always good to ask first. I just have been on a pre workout for so long as a staple would actually be interesting combo for pumps. Both products should work Synergistically together at 1 gram of agmantine it should be bomb for pumps.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Get after it ricky !! Good to have your presence back . I just read through my old prodigy log from last year . Brings back some great memories. 14 days of savagery !!!!!

therealdeal19

therealdeal19

Awards
I hope your treatment goes well.....

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to everyone.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear things are moving in the right direction Ricky. The right attitude will always win!!

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
I will get with Ricky this week and get people selected for this. This is just the beginning. We have several more things coming soon too!

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I will get with Ricky this week and get people selected for this. This is just the beginning. We have several more things coming soon too!
Big things!!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh snap!!!

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
im finishing my tub of the old prodigy and its amazing but i am not really sure how this better? can someone explain pls.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
im finishing my tub of the old prodigy and its amazing but i am not really sure how this better? can someone explain pls.
New formula . The new label is available .

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
I have seen it but comparing it to the old formula they are taking away a lot. its hard to tell because the old formula was a prop blend so the 1g agmatine dose which is really nice is probably much higher and so is the cop too if i were to guess. I guess i am jut really looking for the reason some of the things like creatine and citrulline were taken out.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have seen it but comparing it to the old formula they are taking away a lot. its hard to tell because the old formula was a prop blend so the 1g agmatine dose which is really nice is probably much higher and so is the cop too if i were to guess. I guess i am jut really looking for the reason some of the things like creatine and citrulline were taken out.
If I remember correctly (about the old label) the amount of creatine and citrulline in it were not enough to have any real benefit.

I think this new formula is much better and the complete disclosure of the ingredients is a great addition.

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly (about the old label) the amount of creatine and citrulline in it were not enough to have any real benefit.

I think this new formula is much better and the complete disclosure of the ingredients is a great addition.
That is a very good point. I like how the ingredients they left in are dosed fully

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea, this is a serious preworkout for sure, cant wait to see winners!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anticipation is such a killer

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got lots of apps to go over brothers so give a little time and I shall announce the lucky mofos :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can't wait!!! Thanks again for this sick oppo rtunity

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed this but do you guys think this will be in stores in time for the july fourth sales?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Bump for an awesome Company.
Also where can I find out what’s in the new mix?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
After looking over feedback from consumers and retailers we decided that many people no longer wanted creatine mono in their preworkouts and received some backlash for the AAKG and Citruline dosage. Therefore we pulled them from the product and raised the amount of Agmatine and COP. People are in for a treat with this formula.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
After looking over feedback from consumers and retailers we decided that many people no longer wanted creatine mono in their preworkouts and received some backlash for the AAKG and Citruline dosage. Therefore we pulled them from the product and raised the amount of Agmatine and COP. People are in for a treat with this formula.
Sounds great!!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Is the Beta Alanine still going to be present?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP!!!

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this out! I have tried so many different pwos so I can give a good review and compare to what I have experienced. My wife is having our first child in 2-3 weeks so I am going to need the energy!!

dexdontflex55

dexdontflex55

Awards
I want in!!!!!! I'm always looking for products to try and review on my YouTube channel!! I am a very in depth reviewer that knows alot of info about supplements and bodybuilding !!! Please I would love the opportunity to help!!!!!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ready to start my log, we choosing soon?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I want in!!!!!! I'm always looking for products to try and review on my YouTube channel!! I am a very in depth reviewer that knows alot of info about supplements and bodybuilding !!! Please I would love the opportunity to help!!!!!
What's your yt channel I want to check it out.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bump!!!

mazzaiii

Awards
Still needing loggers?

I've love to give it a shot
Done two bodybuilding shows and just finished a a uspa powerlifting meet and a WABDL meet.