The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm going pre workout free until I start my log . Free the adrenals !!!
Did you get my PM's regarding the trade on your product in the supplement auction bro???
Tried getting a hold of you many times.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Did you get my PM's regarding the trade on your product in the supplement auction bro???
Tried getting a hold of you many times.
Yeah just now . I'm re formatting my computer so I'm on and off . I'll get to ya tonight.

bheslop

bheslop

Awards
  • Established
Congrats guys

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Congrats guys, can't wait to see the logs on this and if you tried the OG Prodigy, how you compare this to the OG version

perez47

perez47

Awards
Just sent my pm, thank you again PNI for my first log opportunity and if its better than og prodigy then I might have just won the lottery haha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Just sent my pm, thank you again PNI for my first log opportunity and if its better than og prodigy then I might have just won the lottery haha
I am going to be really interested to see how it stacks up. The original was great. Looking at the formula for the new Prodigy it looks like they took everything that made the OG version so effective and improved upon it!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill bump again few more ppl need to send me their info :) excited to see my picks kick ass this stuff is AMAZING seriously just wait brothers

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You get my email Ricky?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Did you get mine?

Dark horse

Dark horse

Awards
Congrats to the winners! Looking forward to the logs!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to all the winners and hope the product blows your minds!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know about anyone else but I got mine today!... Or yesterday haha. It shipped from Georgia so probably going to be the first to get mine.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
WTF !!! I'm in North Carolina ! I should've got mine. Damn and tomorrow's leg day.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Damn mail man jacked my Prodigy. I'll light his jaw up for him.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I got everyone's info bros and they went out in different days rob I think you and mc crew are going out Monday :) prob anyone else who didn't get it yet so don't kill your mailman yet brother lol

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Lol I got everyone's info bros and they went out in different days rob I think you and mc crew are going out Monday :) prob anyone else who didn't get it yet so don't kill your mailman yet brother lol
And all that work in the heat digging a hole gone to waste!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Any logs up yet ??

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the product coming via UPS, FedEx or USPS? I'm still waiting on mine.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Probably post office

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That would mean mine could be in the mailbox, this pleases me. Will update.

Edit: Nope :(
I don't hit the gym until Wednesday so hopefully tomorrow .

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothin for me yet either, tonight would be great....leg day tomorrow, what better day to test it out

perez47

perez47

Awards
Nothin for me yet either, tonight would be great....leg day tomorrow, what better day to test it out
That's what I'm hoping for, I have legs in a couple days so definitely will need it for then!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ups normally guys and they should all be arriving very soon keep me updated if they don't and ill gladly check for you :)

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Got mine today . I can't start until Friday . My dogs been in the hospital for the past two days .

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine yest. Used it today...good stuff, log will be up tonight after I get home

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting on mine. Next lifting day isn't till friday so hopefully it will show tomorrow.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'll be up and running tomorrow . I did a scoop this AM before I went to work and let me say - this is good stuff.

No scoop in mine but I had almost the exact same size scoop in my closet .

peezee

Awards
Just got mine! Gotta start the log on Monday. Thanks guys!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill check on your guys status tomorrow :) just to make sure I know ups can be slloooowwwwww lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be up and running tomorrow . I did a scoop this AM before I went to work and let me say - this is good stuff.

No scoop in mine but I had almost the exact same size scoop in my closet .
No scoop? Can you get me any lot numbers or anything on the tub bro?

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill check on your guys status tomorrow :) just to make sure I know ups can be slloooowwwwww lol
Oh yeah, UPS for some reason takes days to get to Oregon, no matter where the stuff comes from.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine actually arrived already, I just spotted it on the kitchen counter, it must have come yesterday. Log up Monday.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Mine actually arrived already, I just spotted it on the kitchen counter, it must have come yesterday. Log up Monday.
Damn that means mine was sitting in my mail box all alone. It needs to be amongst friends in my sup stash!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Check the mail box this morning and still nothing. Have to remind my self patients is a virtue lol!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check the mail box this morning and still nothing. Have to remind my self patients is a virtue lol!
Checking on it for you bro ill PM when I get details just wanna make sure you weren't missed

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Checking on it for you bro ill PM when I get details just wanna make sure you weren't missed
Cool man no worries! I may just have to start digging into my old tub of Prodigy this week.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man no worries! I may just have to start digging into my old tub of Prodigy this week.
Got it bro pm me your email or just email me and ill forward you the tracking number....it says Monday :)