I need 10 people

yosefmax88

yosefmax88

Awards
Count me in on this I'm a lover of pre workouts and would gladly log for you guys I hope I get this and if not its cool! Ain't nothing but a peanut

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I'm going to pick today :) well I already picked so ill announce today :) I'm feeling in a good mood hehe

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Think I'm going to pick today :) well I already picked so ill announce today :) I'm feeling in a good mood hehe
That's a good thing on many levels!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BUMP for anticipation!!!

rreppert1

Awards
  • Established
Bump because chad has 2 ppl in another forum(ps.net) waiting on his decision still for over a week for a logging op for new prodigy

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
OK, I've kept my mouth shut so far but for the past few days, this thread has been slowly been getting under my skin. So, on the 19th of last month you guys says you need 10 folks to log your new product. Sounds good so far. So like many other on here, I throw my name into the hat and like many here, am still waiting (Almost 3 weeks later) to find out who was selected. Being new to this whole "let me log for your product please" concept, I understand that it just doesn't just happen over night. Obviously you want folks who will best represent and provide the best feed back. However, I don't see how it takes this long to come up with 10 names and to top it off, you have a guy (Co Rep) on here that kind of / sort of suggest that he already has the names picked out and will let us know because he in a good mood? But then never does. Please don't do me any favors. Sure I would love the opportunity to try a new product out and the fact that its free doesn't hurt either but come on, lets not play games here. The perception you got going on here is that your doing me/us a favor but then you want to play games and make comments such as the one already stated? No thanks, I'm too old to play games so you an kindly remove my name for any potential list that I may have or have not been on.V1

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
HMMM Im guessing ^^^^ usually opens his Christmas presents early

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
You do realize the rep you question has been ill of late . PNI has been straight up on these boards since day one. They'll honor what they say but real life always comes first . Just my thoughts ....

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
I'm sorry to here he's been I'll but if he's unable to complete the task then maybe someone (maybe the guy that started this thread) should have maybe Covered down for him. Just saying

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm sorry to here he's been I'll but if he's unable to complete the task then maybe someone (maybe the guy that started this thread) should have maybe Covered down for him. Just saying
It's also a holiday week . Most of these reps don't get paid to do this stuff . These reps aren't all sitting in a cubicle together . Mostly just knowledgeable members who stepped up .

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
Like ensuring the representation of his Co product is maintained in a positive way so folks will consider purchasing them. Look don't everyone get their panties all in a bunch. The only one that should be responding to the me is the one that started this the thread. As you say, he's the owner.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
This guys wants free stuff and he wants free stuff right now!!!!!!!

broken bottle

broken bottle

Awards
OK, I've kept my mouth shut so far but for the past few days, this thread has been slowly been getting under my skin. So, on the 19th of last month you guys says you need 10 folks to log your new product. Sounds good so far. So like many other on here, I throw my name into the hat and like many here, am still waiting (Almost 3 weeks later) to find out who was selected. Being new to this whole "let me log for your product please" concept, I understand that it just doesn't just happen over night. Obviously you want folks who will best represent and provide the best feed back. However, I don't see how it takes this long to come up with 10 names and to top it off, you have a guy (Co Rep) on here that kind of / sort of suggest that he already has the names picked out and will let us know because he in a good mood? But then never does. Please don't do me any favors. Sure I would love the opportunity to try a new product out and the fact that its free doesn't hurt either but come on, lets not play games here. The perception you got going on here is that your doing me/us a favor but then you want to play games and make comments such as the one already stated? No thanks, I'm too old to play games so you an kindly remove my name for any potential list that I may have or have not been on.V1
You should be grateful for the opportunity, you think companies top priority is to give things away for free?

bigswole30

bigswole30

Awards
  • Established
Like ensuring the representation of his Co product is maintained in a positive way so folks will consider purchasing them. Look don't everyone get their panties all in a bunch. The only one that should be responding to the me is the one that started this the thread. As you say, he's the owner.
Hi,

Thanks for your post. I am in contact with Ricky daily about the winners we are picking and we WILL be announcing them soon. We just wanted to make sure we picked the most qualified applicants who will properly log the products. If you are unhappy with the time frame in which we are taking then I sincerely apologize. Most of the members on here know that we 100% keep our word and often go above and beyond what we say. I am pretty sure we held a contest last year and gave away an Ipad and several gift cards to Nutraplanet. So instead of getting frustrated with us maybe you can keep an open mind and stay tuned for more give aways.

v1hyp

v1hyp

Awards
BigSwole, thanks for your quick response. So that you understand, my issue here isn't with your company or your products. I've actually never had the opportunity to try any of your products and was looking forward to such an opportunity as now. In my quest for creating an optimum environment for recovery and growth, I've purchased quite a few supplements for my wife and I throughout the years and I am always looking for good and fair product line to spend some money on. With that said, please understand that I'm not rich but certainty not dependent on freebies to get me by either! I was merely looking forward to the opportunity to try something new and share my thoughts/experiences regarding your product on this site. But to be quite honest with you, after looking at all the aid that came to your defense (for what ever reason) I'm not no so sure, if want to waste what little time I have through out the course of my day in here. Heck, even my wife after reading some of the crap in here, thought that many in here, sounded like a bunch of drama queens. Anyway back to the topic. My main issue with all this is (really) I quess how this thread/your promotion seemed to drag folks along as if we all should be so thankful for the opportunity while, all along providing no real information as to who won and to an end date. Now maybe that works for some of the younger guys in here but at 49 yrs old, I don't think that's the best approach for me. I'm not trying to be a problem here by any means and maybe it's all me. Hell, with 19+ years in the military now, maybe it just me over reacting. It wouldn't be the first time..lol Anyway I just wanted to clear the air here with you directly as that's the way things are supposed to be done. Once again, thanks for response.

V/R
V1

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the response, So that you understand, my issue here isn't with your company or your product for that matter. I've never had the opportunity to try your products and was looking forward to such an opportunity as now. I purchase quite a fair amount of supplements for my wife and I throughout the year and am always looking for good product lines to spend some money on. With that said, please understand that I'm certainty not dependent on freebies to get me by! I was merely looking forward to the opportunity to try something new and share my thoughts/experiences regarding your product on this site. But to be quite honest with you, looking at all the aid that came to your defense (for what ever reason) I'm not no so sure I want to spent what little time I have through out the course of my day in here. Heck, even my wife thought that many in here sounded like a bunch of drama queens. Anyway back to the topic. My main issue with all this (really) I ques was how this thread/your promotion seemed to drag folks along as if we all should be so thankful and all along with no real information being provided as to an end date. Now maybe that works for some of the younger guys in here but at 49 yrs old, I don't think that's the best approach. I'm not trying to be a problem here and maybe it's all me. Hell, with 19+ years in the military now, maybe it just me and I'm over reacting here who knows. Anyway I just wanted to clear the air here with you directly as the way things are supposed to be done. Once again, thanks for response.

V/R
V1
I can't wait for your prodigy log!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will log it.

/app
Well duh broski solid logger glad you applied winner 1
I'd love to try the new formula . I logged the original before it was released last year and it was awesome . The new formula looks like its upped the stakes in the pre workout category .
Winner 2: lol wow the man who tested the first and now the second :) epic
dan this looks amazing, i just bought the original and you guys do this to me lol
Winner 3 you may apply for everything but you've been a good logger :)
I'll give it a try!!
Winner 4: even if your patients were pretty bad...I like to keep anticipation up a little and also had to pick TEN ppl not just a few and not just anyone it takes time to pick ten solid decent loggers and you were picked early in it regardless of how you made me look bad well tried to anyway
Interested in logging this. Hope plenty of apps come in. Have a speedy recovery.
Winner 5 the hawk has been supportive and always provides a great honest log thanks brother day by day it gets better hence why I've been more active on here I'm not so tired all the time :) thanks again brother
Email sent!
Got your email great app bro winner 6
Thanks, emailed!

I have several years experience in reviewing products like this. I am a nationally qualified bodybuilder and also compete in the USPA RAW Power Lifting federation. I always do quality logs and reviews on my web site www.BodyByBB2K.com

I'm always 100% honest withy feedback and review with as much quality detailed information as possible. I often include pictures and videos from my training to help create a better image of how the product is working.

Thank you in advance!!
Winner 7 don't let me down brother
Sent app, awesome opportunity for whoever is chosen! Good to hear from Ricky as well!
Winner 8 :) great to here from you too ole friend

Hmm 2 more winners still need to be picked :) lets see.......

Also all winners please email your flavor choice and addy to [email protected]

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well duh broski solid logger glad you applied winner 1

Winner 2: lol wow the man who tested the first and now the second :) epic

Winner 3 you may apply for everything but you've been a good logger :)

Winner 4: even if your patients were pretty bad...I like to keep anticipation up a little and also had to pick TEN ppl not just a few and not just anyone it takes time to pick ten solid decent loggers and you were picked early in it regardless of how you made me look bad well tried to anyway

Winner 5 the hawk has been supportive and always provides a great honest log thanks brother day by day it gets better hence why I've been more active on here I'm not so tired all the time :) thanks again brother

Got your email great app bro winner 6

Winner 7 don't let me down brother

Winner 8 :) great to here from you too ole friend

Hmm 2 more winners still need to be picked :) lets see.......

Also all winners please email your flavor choice and addy to [email protected]
Looking good, that's a solid list.

Although, hugebanks is logging for Purus right now (MM, Dpol, and SS)

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone I didn't pick that you guys would like to see log it? I love giving you guys a chance to be big part of PNI and giving you a chance to help me pick the last two :)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone I didn't pick that you guys would like to see log it? I love giving you guys a chance to be big part of PNI and giving you a chance to help me pick the last two :)
Get some chicks or broads to log for you. Always good to see how dames react. A skirt's log is a nice change of pace sometimes!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Solid List! I guess good things come to those who wait!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not sure if it was okay to do several logs as long as non conflicts so please let me know? If not I will just keep using what I already have which is mm200 and mm300 which I have 20 servings left of my 3rd tub.
Can you and your girl share a tub to try out? If so winner 9
Is the Beta Alanine still going to be present?
Winner 10 by popular demand :)

Thanks guys don't forget to email me your info and sorry it took a little while to pick ten solid logger lots of product stealers out there

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jimbo is the eyes and ears of AM. Always in the loop and knows whats going on

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Awesome thank you! I really appreciate it. I am going on a week long vacation from the 10th through the 16th in which I will take a break from all supplements, flush out my system and get ready for this new run! I’m Hyped! PM has been sent!
Keep an Eye out for Round Two With the NEW PRODIGY!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Yes ! PM sent

Holy crap 10 prodigy logs going off at once is going to be nuts .

Grats to the winners !

drseuss6969

drseuss6969

Awards
  • Established
Really interested to see the logs. If anyone who has tried other popular pres could give a comparison it would be fantastic

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
I Awesome thank you! I really appreciate it. I am going on a week long vacation from the 10th through the 16th in which I will take a break from all supplements, flush out my system and get ready for this new run! I'm Hyped! PM has been sent!
Keep an Eye out for Round Two With the NEW PRODIGY!
Round 2, kill this log too bro!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrays everyone now lets do our oart o. This great opportunity and deliver some great logs!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm going pre workout free until I start my log . Free the adrenals !!!