Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a heads up dont mix Lit Up, RPM, and Focus XT. It will make you cracked out lol. I was shaking like a leaf in class lol.
Thanks for the heads up :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive mixed RPM and Lit Up, but i dont know why you would even want to add in Focus XT since Lit Up is more like a focus but with a little more edge.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:crackhead:
Lol pretty much how I felt. Man that avi makes me think of this guy I grew up with. He has had it for his default on facebook forever. Not a good reminder lol.

ive mixed RPM and Lit Up, but i dont know why you would even want to add in Focus XT since Lit Up is more like a focus but with a little more edge.
I went a little overboard with the stims. Was lacking sleep and tried to make up for it so I could read for class. I got the reading down but was cracked out for class lol.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
This. Haha. I bet you were ready to get up and do some laps!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so I got back in the gym today. Went a little overboard with deadlifts lol. It ended up being a deadlift only day. Was beat tired afterward though.

135*10
225*6
315*5
365*5
405*5
455*5
495*4
315*10

After that I felt like I was going to throw up. I didnt even have anything in me to throw up. Took a break before I even tried to drive home. Was a good workout but wish I could have gotten more done. Plan on going to do shoulders and some pull ups tomorrow.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that is an intense Deadlift session. Props bruther :thumbsup:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. Killer dead workout brother...

BTW Tom, New Castle tonight!!! :D

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Definitely would be sore for DAYSSSSSSSSS after that deadlift session. Good job!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now that is an intense Deadlift session. Props bruther :thumbsup:
Thanks CC it felt good to do deadlifts but wish there was more weight on the bar.

I agree. Killer dead workout brother...

BTW Tom, New Castle tonight!!! :D
It really did wear me the hell out. Felt like I was going to deadlift till I puke lol.

Wow! Definitely would be sore for DAYSSSSSSSSS after that deadlift session. Good job!
I honestly dont feel all that sore right now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright so I got back in the gym today. Went a little overboard with deadlifts lol. It ended up being a deadlift only day. Was beat tired afterward though.

135*10
225*6
315*5
365*5
405*5
455*5
495*4
315*10

After that I felt like I was going to throw up. I didnt even have anything in me to throw up. Took a break before I even tried to drive home. Was a good workout but wish I could have gotten more done. Plan on going to do shoulders and some pull ups tomorrow.
Now thats a wicked deadlift workout!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a 9 hour 2 pill ambien fueled coma last night and woke up with a sore back. Dream felt too real thought I was a couple weeks ahead lol. But ya my back was actually sore for the first time from deadlifts. Put some Skeletal Balm on in the afternoon and my lower back(where I applied it) feels much better. Now I notice the middle of my back being sore lol. Applied some more to my whole back.

Did shoulder today. Threw in some pull ups also. They still felt fairly easy knocked out sets of 10.

Will go tomorrow and do arms before I go to a pool party.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ended up skipping the arm workout and pool party. Just felt like crap so I slept in.

Ended up going and doing a short arm workout today. 2 scoops of Lit Up. Big thing was curling 135 for 2 decent reps. Not a big bicep person. Arms got pumped up quick and full.

Will go and do legs tomorrow. Main thing will be squats. Hopefully I can do as many sets as I plan on doing.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
135's DB's? :yikes:
Or was it BB? :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Valentino arms? You been usin' the synthol brah?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Valentino arms? You been usin' the synthol brah?
SSSSSSHHHHHHH dont be giving away my secrets bro.

:bigok:

Ended up doing bench and squats today lol. Bench didnt feel too bad. Could have gone better but working on it. Squats felt all wrong. 2 people said I was on my toes too much. Tried out a friends pair of heeled shoes. Really starting to think I am meant to use Chucks. We will see how it goes next time.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am still getting insanely sore. Plus hard to sleep. The ambien helps me sleep but I dont want to get up when I take it. Plus weird vivid dreams. Had a super weird one last night.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I planned on doing shoulders today but my neck felt all kinds of messed up. Going to the chiropractor tomorrow hopefully. Try and get an adjustment to get it fixed. So I ended up doing arms.

5 sets of tricep rope ext
4 sets of DB curls
4 sets of machine seated over tri ext with rev grip
5 sets of preacher curls with machine focusing on the beginning, middle, and end of reps
3 sets of close grip cable curls

Wow the pumps got to be too much. Pretty much to the point of getting in the way during bicep lifts. Plus they were damn painful. Wish I could have taken pics just to stare at later haha.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did shoulders today wow crammed a lot of sets into a short time. They were worn out after I was done. Felt like I wasnt going to be able to lift my arms up. Had to keep switching the hand that was carrying my gym bag lol. Endurance felt low but that is what I get for taking time off and usually having long rest periods. Kept the rest short today and it really kicked my ass. Had a strong stim going on. Didnt negatively effect my appetite post workout.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did shoulders today wow crammed a lot of sets into a short time. They were worn out after I was done. Felt like I wasnt going to be able to lift my arms up. Had to keep switching the hand that was carrying my gym bag lol. Endurance felt low but that is what I get for taking time off and usually having long rest periods. Kept the rest short today and it really kicked my ass. Had a strong stim going on. Didnt negatively effect my appetite post workout.
Nice. Nothing beats workoing out your shoulders and really really feel it afterwards :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work bruther :)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. Nothing beats workoing out your shoulders and really really feel it afterwards :thumbsup:
Keep up the good work bruther :)
It is good to see someone else is still watching haha. Planning on doing back later today. Not too sure if Im going to do deadlifts today.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not watching, I'm stalking...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not watching, I'm stalking...
So you are the one following me around town!?

(This is made compoundly more creepy by the fact Milas has actually been to the town I live in lol)

Took Free Test, RPM, and Drive about 30 mintues ago plan on going to lift soon. Just need to take some Lit Up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just checking in to see how T.O.M is doing.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
In for back workout update later on. I am also from Georgia, and took note of your avi. What do you think about Hines' arrest?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha call people out and everyone shows up :lol: How is it going T.O.M.?

not as good as you, lol. glad to see you are still killing it!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love the combo of Lit Up and RPM btw. oh, to keep you motivated, you are the winner for best log and u get the new flavor of Lit Up. When your log is finished, send me ur addy

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for back workout update later on. I am also from Georgia, and took note of your avi. What do you think about Hines' arrest?
As a Steelers fan I am disappointed. Being from Georgia I am skeptical. I dont live near where he was pulled over, but where I live I know it is easy to get in trouble with the law especially when their is monetary gain. Not saying that is what happened, but it wouldnt surprise me.

Oh ya and good to see another Georgian on here.

not as good as you, lol. glad to see you are still killing it!
Thanks man good to see you here. Hope everything is going well.

i love the combo of Lit Up and RPM btw. oh, to keep you motivated, you are the winner for best log and u get the new flavor of Lit Up. When your log is finished, send me ur addy
Yes it is a nice one. That is some nice motivation. Thanks man I didnt think I had a chance to be honest lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is good to see someone else is still watching haha. Planning on doing back later today. Not too sure if Im going to do deadlifts today.
Sure thing bruther :)
Give the back one helluqa workout bruther ;) I got my whole upper body scheduled for today so it is gonna be a long day in the gym :p

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went and lifted last night. Havent really slept yet lol. I guess that is what I get for taking naps and then stims preworkout lol.

WIDE pull ups 35 total reps first set I got 12(recent PR)
3 rounds of Tri set 10 reps each rotating each round. High rows on Hammer strength, Individual pull downs on Hammer strength, low rows on hammer strength.
4 suppersets of Bent over rows with stiff leg deadlifts. Only used 135 pounds. 10 reps for bent over rows and then 12 for SLDL.

Saw a kid who I used to see lift on base at the gym last night. Got to talking to him might lift legs with him tomorrow. One of those young guys that wants to get big.

Oh ya won a bottle of Anabeta last night with this pic
Anabeta.jpg

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want to make sure this was seen. I want to R1balla and the whole AppNut team. Plus of course I want to thank everyone who is following and contributing to my log. It just wouldnt be the same if I didnt have awesome people in here.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
As a Steelers fan I am disappointed. Being from Georgia I am skeptical. I dont live near where he was pulled over, but where I live I know it is easy to get in trouble with the law especially when their is monetary gain. Not saying that is what happened, but it wouldnt surprise me.

Oh ya and good to see another Georgian on here.
Hines is a good dude who has done a lot of positives for the people of Pittsburgh and Georgia over the length of his career. I sure hope the allegations are false. He's going to fight the charge, so maybe he has a case.

Just want to make sure this was seen. I want to R1balla and the whole AppNut team. Plus of course I want to thank everyone who is following and contributing to my log. It just wouldnt be the same if I didnt have awesome people in here.
Yeah, buddy! You are going to love the new flavor. So refreshing, especially in this hot GA weather!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

you have a cult following my friend, just don't offer any free 'kool aid', lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom, you won TWO (2) bottles of AnaBeta! Of course, I can PM Natty and tell him to send me the other since you only thought it was 1 to begin with...

One lucky dude here... can't wait for the next log... ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hines is a good dude who has done a lot of positives for the people of Pittsburgh and Georgia over the length of his career. I sure hope the allegations are false. He's going to fight the charge, so maybe he has a case.

Yeah, buddy! You are going to love the new flavor. So refreshing, especially in this hot GA weather!
I agree he has definitely been one of the people in the NFL that have helped provide a positive image. I really hope they are false and his name is cleared.

I cant wait to try it. I like the cherry but more than happy to try something new.

you have a cult following my friend, just don't offer any free 'kool aid', lol.
Haha I dont know why I would. I kind of understood when I was rambling on about girls and it got out of hand. I havent even mentioned them lately lol. Distance is hopefully an obstacle overcome by time.

Tom, you won TWO (2) bottles of AnaBeta! Of course, I can PM Natty and tell him to send me the other since you only thought it was 1 to begin with...

One lucky dude here... can't wait for the next log... ;)
Dude thank you bro. I went nuts when I saw this post that I was getting 2 bottles. One bottle was awesome two bottles and Im going ape shit lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did legs today and that was no fun lol.

Squats with chucks on 415 for 4. Felt way more comfortable for me.
Leg press
Weird quad machine from hell lol

Legs got so pumped. Went heavy for squats and then just pump for leg press and quad machine.

Stomach has been messed up lately. Starting to think my food has been undercooked but not sure. It is clear something is wrong.

Checked my weight today and with everything on I was 238. My weight has been slowly rising but it is clear the stack has put some weight on me. That isnt just weight fluctuation.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
great log. what are you thoughts overall so far? random, but i dont know why people choose Erase over Free Test. Free Test has more of the main ingredient in it. i guess for me, Free Test works better for my body. didnt notice anything from erase.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest day today. Whole body feel likes hell. About to get some food in me. Feeling a bit better today.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Did legs today and that was no fun lol.

Squats with chucks on 415 for 4. Felt way more comfortable for me.
Leg press
Weird quad machine from hell lol

Legs got so pumped. Went heavy for squats and then just pump for leg press and quad machine.

Stomach has been messed up lately. Starting to think my food has been undercooked but not sure. It is clear something is wrong.

Checked my weight today and with everything on I was 238. My weight has been slowly rising but it is clear the stack has put some weight on me. That isnt just weight fluctuation.
Nice squats, bro! I can only squat in my socks. Have to take my shoes off every time. I also deadlift in socks only, too. If I have my shoes on, it just doesn't feel right. I am thinking of getting some Vibrams to see how they work.

Hope your stomach feels better asap!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
log is looking good, big tom.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice squats, bro! I can only squat in my socks. Have to take my shoes off every time. I also deadlift in socks only, too. If I have my shoes on, it just doesn't feel right. I am thinking of getting some Vibrams to see how they work.

Hope your stomach feels better asap!
Thanks they need more work if you ask me. A friend suggest Sheiko 29 but Idk if I want to do that much lol. Good luck with the Vibrams.

It is feeling better. Not sure what the problem has been.

log is looking good, big tom.
Thanks a lot man. I am trying that is for sure.

After 2 days off I plan on doing chest today.