Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Today was a fairly easy day honestly

Preacher curl on strive machine
RP with 70 pounds
Windmill curls
RP with 45s
Leg ext
RP with 200
1 leg kneeling leg curls
RP with 35 on each side
Standing calf raise
Boooooo! No day should be easy. Step it up, sally!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Lol easy by comparison. Usually I feel like Im going to throw up and die. Yesterday I only slightly felt like that lol.
I got ya. For your next workout, it should be back to puking, again. haha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got ya. For your next workout, it should be back to puking, again. haha
For real my last few leg/bicep workouts I had to lay down in the gym lol. I think it is a matter of squats and front squats being more taxing than leg extensions. I had planned on doing a hack squat machine but it bothered my knees more than I like.

Today will be the start of my second go around with DC. Have to go back and find what exercises I did just to be sure. Should be trying 625 on deadlifts today.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ya still waiting on the new Lit Up. Anxious to try it out.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I've heard some good things about lit up. I'll be interested to see how you like it. I haven't tried it yet myself.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For real my last few leg/bicep workouts I had to lay down in the gym lol. I think it is a matter of squats and front squats being more taxing than leg extensions. I had planned on doing a hack squat machine but it bothered my knees more than I like.

Today will be the start of my second go around with DC. Have to go back and find what exercises I did just to be sure. Should be trying 625 on deadlifts today.
How did the DLs go?

And Leg Extensions, seriously? Dude, we gotta talk...

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
You are going to like it. I'm not a tea drinker myself, but find it to be very refreshing and different from all other pre-workouts. Nice changeup, imo.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kill it bruther :thumbsup:

Here's some motivation ;)
Thanks man. Didnt help but oh well lol. Going to watch Pumping Iron sometime in the VERY near future.

I've heard some good things about lit up. I'll be interested to see how you like it. I haven't tried it yet myself.
Im waiting on the new Lit Up flavor. Using the cherry right now and liking it.

How did the DLs go?

And Leg Extensions, seriously? Dude, we gotta talk...
I tried 625 today. Didnt happened but I sure as hell gave it my all. Smelled ammonia afterwards and was red in the face.

You are going to like it. I'm not a tea drinker myself, but find it to be very refreshing and different from all other pre-workouts. Nice changeup, imo.
Well Im waiting to try it. Hope it gets here soon.

Workout went ok today. Havent been as consistent as I would like. This is the only downside to DC for me. The on of on of schedule doesnt allow me to get into a groove like I like. Just have to have the self motivation to keep trucking along.

Im not going to lie Im tempted to cycle up after this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NEWS FLASH

JUST checked my email. UPS just sent me an email from APP NUT saying my package should be here on the 4th. Hopefully it will get here in time for that days workout. It is my experience that UPS tends to come later in the day for me though.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NEWS FLASH

JUST checked my email. UPS just sent me an email from APP NUT saying my package should be here on the 4th. Hopefully it will get here in time for that days workout. It is my experience that UPS tends to come later in the day for me though.
Yeah, I've got a shipment coming in today. And my experience is the same as yours.......they always come later in the day. I workout in the mornings so they don't get here that early!!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Didnt help but oh well lol. Going to watch Pumping Iron sometime in the VERY near future.

Im waiting on the new Lit Up flavor. Using the cherry right now and liking it.

I tried 625 today. Didnt happened but I sure as hell gave it my all. Smelled ammonia afterwards and was red in the face.

Well Im waiting to try it. Hope it gets here soon.

Workout went ok today. Havent been as consistent as I would like. This is the only downside to DC for me. The on of on of schedule doesnt allow me to get into a groove like I like. Just have to have the self motivation to keep trucking along.

Im not going to lie Im tempted to cycle up after this.
625 dls is a huge amount of weight. I'm sure you will be pulling it soon.

I hear ya on the low-volume training-style. I'm doing very low-volume right now, but my strength has gone up considerably. Maybe it will payoff in the long run for ya.

NEWS FLASH

Wahooo! I love getting those UPS e-mails.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I've got a shipment coming in today. And my experience is the same as yours.......they always come later in the day. I workout in the mornings so they don't get here that early!!
Man Im not a fan of UPS lol. I honestly have no idea when it arrived. Didnt hear the doorbell but around 8pm I checked outside and it was just sitting there.

625 dls is a huge amount of weight. I'm sure you will be pulling it soon.

I hear ya on the low-volume training-style. I'm doing very low-volume right now, but my strength has gone up considerably. Maybe it will payoff in the long run for ya.

Wahooo! I love getting those UPS e-mails.
I just figured I could already get it. Doing deadlifts at the end of the workout kind of blows though.

I hope so. I know high volume works for when Im trying to "bodybuild." Saw some old workout partners from like 3 years ago. My friend Kevin who is the bodybuilder and Rock who we also trained with. Kevin is still a beast and complaining about only being 215 but looks solid as all hell. Rock said he is only 155(short) but his arms look bigger than mine.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic leg workout today with my friend Ben. I should be lifting with him regularly now. Figure cant go wrong there since most if not all my PRs came when I lifted with him. Obviously have to give credit to the cycle I was running too but damn it doesnt hurt to have someone legitimately push me.

Only went up to 405 on squats today but they felt good. Was on pace to get probably 8 but the weight started sliding off lol. Put the good clamps on after that. Tried some lying DB leg curl today. Then did box squats with weight around waist. Followed that up with seated leg curls. Then 2 supersets with calves and abs doing 2 sets for each. After it was done I was feeling sick as hell lol.

Tried the new peach tea Lit Up today. Wow it tastes damn good. Same easy to mix factor as the cherry. Didnt stain my shaker cup but damn it looks like some dirty ass water lol. About what you would expect with tea though.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure after Im done with this stack Im going to take a week or 2 off and then run a cycle. The meet is looking iffy at this moment. Life has a way of getting in the way. Oh well I can always video the lifts and post them on here.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure after Im done with this stack Im going to take a week or 2 off and then run a cycle. The meet is looking iffy at this moment. Life has a way of getting in the way. Oh well I can always video the lifts and post them on here.
U gunna run a "real" cycle this time??!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
U gunna run a "real" cycle this time??!!
Lol no I dont have the funds for that kind of fun right now. Still not sure what I want to run yet. The wheels are turning. Plenty of options for sure. Dont think I want to do a transdermal in this kind of heat to be honest. I sweat a lot so drying would be fun but not impossible. Just ordered some more Trenazone and got a bottle of Ultradrol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol no I dont have the funds for that kind of fun right now. Still not sure what I want to run yet. Weels are turning. Plenty of options for sure. Dont think I want to do a transdermal in this kind of heat to be honest. I sweat a lot so drying would be fun but not impossible. Just ordered some more Trenazone and got a bottle of Ultradrol.
What do you have in your stash besides the Trenazone and Ultradrol?
Let's put something together for ya.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Yep, man. Life does give us some bumps-in-the-road that we plan on traveling. I'm still looking forward to the lifts. Definitely video them. I will be interested to see what you choose to run in the future and the progress that you make. Will you be doing a journal of any type?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, man. Life does give us some bumps-in-the-road that we plan on traveling. I'm still looking forward to the lifts. Definitely video them. I will be interested to see what you choose to run in the future and the progress that you make. Will you be doing a journal of any type?
Supposed to be getting the Droid 3 in the mail soon. If that doesnt have good video quality Idk what will lol. Most likely will have a log. My cycle logs seem to be interesting.

2 Microdrol (superdrol liquid)
1 Superdrone (lique Superdrol)
Part bottles of SD-1 and M-drol
Part bottle of Estane
2 plus PPlex
2 1-T Tren
1 Finavol("tren") and some T-Roid
3 P-Mag
4 Hdrol
2 Monsterdrol XT
2 1-T(primordial)
1 The One
3 4-AD by AMS
1 Katanadrol V2(Fura) but I plan on trading or selling it

Plus 3 total Trenazones and 1 Ultradrol. Dont be surprised if it grows since the store I shop still has quite the selection.

Jeez that's a hell of a stash
This has been collected over time. Was around when NP and all the other big stores did their big dump. Plus found another good one who still carries stuff at good prices.

Debating if I want to tell the story about tonight. All I have to say is you find some INTERESTING girls on the internet lol. Still not quite sure if I wish we lived close enough to meet or not lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Supposed to be getting the Droid 3 in the mail soon. If that doesnt have good video quality Idk what will lol. Most likely will have a log. My cycle logs seem to be interesting.

Part bottle of Estane
2 plus PPlex
2 1-T Tren
3 P-Mag
4 Hdrol
2 Monsterdrol XT
2 1-T(primordial)
1 The One
3 4-AD by AMS

Plus 3 total Trenazones and 1 Ultradrol. Dont be surprised if it grows since the store I shop still has quite the selection.
That's a seriously nice looking stash you got there bruther :thumbsup:
Looking forward to what you have got planned ;)
Let's put something together for ya.
Looking forward to see what TG throws at ya :D Heck he's the one who talked me in to run Phera for 6 weeks ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol man someone has a good sense of humor. Pretty sure this is fake because this girl would stick out like a sore thumb where I live lol.

(was a fake profile)

Look at the profile and dont tell me it doesnt scream "come on man."

The kicker is she messaged me. Now I like me dont get me wrong but girls arent exactly knocking my door down.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see her origin is Sweden, should have known that from the picture already. And by that I mean she's hot :thumbsup:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see her origin is Sweden, should have known that from the picture already. And by that I mean she's hot :thumbsup:
Ehh her origin is unknown lol. Had a friend check the picture. It is for a plastic surgeon office in California. Kind of hard to think "she" is legit lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ehh her origin is unknown lol. Had a friend check the picture. It is for a plastic surgeon office in California. Kind of hard to think "she" is legit lol.
W00t? :eek:mfg:

Let me make a quote form the page you linked :

About Me

My name is Alva and im from sweden and just moved to Georgia, so i don't know the area very well!
Did the link send me somewhere else? :lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
W00t? :eek:mfg:

Let me make a quote form the page you linked :

Did the link send me somewhere else? :lol:
Haha it turns out it was someone I know. Knew it was a fake. Apparently I passed her little test.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Haha it turns out it was someone I know. Knew it was a fake. Apparently I passed her little test.
Good job. What do you get for passing the test? :33:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Part bottle of Estane
2 plus PPlex
2 1-T Tren
3 P-Mag
4 Hdrol
2 Monsterdrol XT
2 1-T(primordial)
1 The One
3 4-AD by AMS

This has been collected over time. Was around when NP and all the other big stores did their big dump. Plus found another good one who still carries stuff at good prices.

Debating if I want to tell the story about tonight. All I have to say is you find some INTERESTING girls on the internet lol. Still not quite sure if I wish we lived close enough to meet or not lol.

DANG!! Now that's a stash!! ha ha Looks like my AAS stash.......includes everything!!

What are your goals for your next cycle? Pure strength? Mass? Lean recomp?
Let me know what you want from the cycle and I'll put something together for ya out of that incredible stash of yours.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sell stash, acquire AAS, DL 725...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sell stash, acquire AAS, DL 725...
I agree completely. I spent 3 years going the PH/DS route before getting on the real sauce.
Some of those compounds were decent but they can't hold a candle to real AAS.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky, I always fail those damn tests.

I got a text out the blue from a number I don't know and almost went for it till I thought twice about it. Damn tests, I hate them! Lol
Haha well I did still ask "Alva" to hang out. I mean Swedish model/doctor wtf am I supposed to do?

Aahaaa :rofl:
Ya women and their tests. I mean right from the start it was about as fishy as you could get. She made her too good to be true. Plus she was impatient.

Good job. What do you get for passing the test? :33:
A pat on the back? Idk makes me skeptical of her being tested. She is a few years older than me so I kind of hoped she wouldnt feel the need for games.

DANG!! Now that's a stash!! ha ha Looks like my AAS stash.......includes everything!!

What are your goals for your next cycle? Pure strength? Mass? Lean recomp?
Let me know what you want from the cycle and I'll put something together for ya out of that incredible stash of yours.
I want that POWER! Keep weight gain to a minimum.

I agree completely. I spent 3 years going the PH/DS route before getting on the real sauce.
Some of those compounds were decent but they can't hold a candle to real AAS.
Well Im trying to sell off some of my stash. There is a chance I call up a friend of mine when I get the Ultradrol. I have a feeling he wouldnt mind testing it out lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright time for some fun now.

Lifted back with Ben today.

Deadlifts: only went to 605 but got it. Wasnt as easy as I would hope.
Wide pull ups: 4 sets
T-bar rows: went to 6 plates. Became a competition lol. Back and forth till it was too much lol.
Lat pulldown machine
Abs and back ext

Agression was there for sure. Definitely fed the competition today.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout bruther :thumbsup:

You say you want power with minimal weight gain.. Hmm.. What about The One stacked with 1-T Tren? :firedevil:
(Still waiting on TG's suggestion though, bet it will be epic :D)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout bruther :thumbsup:

You say you want power with minimal weight gain.. Hmm.. What about The One stacked with 1-T Tren? :firedevil:
Thanks man. Anticipating what he has to say with all that I have. Anyone is welcome to throw ideas out. Still just in the brainstorming process.

very solid workouts here. nice.
Thanks man.

so you got the Lit Up? try mixing it with lemonade. its awesome
Ya in case anyone missed it. This stuff is delicious and it doesnt cause staining. Dont have any lemonade but I will see what I can do.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established

T-bar rows: went to 6 plates. Became a competition lol. Back and forth till it was too much lol.
Lat pulldown machine
Abs and back ext

Nothing like a little competition to light that fire!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man. Anticipating what he has to say with all that I have. Anyone is welcome to throw ideas out. Still just in the brainstorming process.
If it's mainly power with minimum weight-gain then I have a suggestion for you.

Looks like this:

2 1-T Tren
2 1-T(primordial)
4 Hdrol

For at least 6 weeks.

Dose high, brother........dose high. On the H-Drol go at least 100mg daily. It's not that toxic and it's somewhat mild at lower dosages. The 1-T Tren isn't liver-toxic at all so you can keep the dosages fairly high on all 3 compounds combined.

This will be a great one for strength/power gains with minimal bodyweight increases.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woohaaa, that sounds like an intense cycle :thumbsup:
Got me drooling :D

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woohaaa, that sounds like an intense cycle :thumbsup:
Got me drooling :D
There was so many ways to go with that inclusive stash of his!! The P-Mag would be good for strength/minimal weight-gains. So would the Katanadrol (Fura) but I picked the H-Drol instead. It has a bit more "bang" in it compared to those other two I just mentioned. It's very close in nature to the AAS T-Bol.

He would enjoy that stack I laid out for him........for sure.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

T-bar rows: went to 6 plates. Became a competition lol. Back and forth till it was too much lol.Lat pulldown machine
Abs and back ext

That's always fun.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing like a little competition to light that fire!
For real it was definitely good for the workout.

If it's mainly power with minimum weight-gain then I have a suggestion for you.

Looks like this:

2 1-T Tren
2 1-T(primordial)
4 Hdrol

For at least 6 weeks.

Dose high, brother........dose high. On the H-Drol go at least 100mg daily. It's not that toxic and it's somewhat mild at lower dosages. The 1-T Tren isn't liver-toxic at all so you can keep the dosages fairly high on all 3 compounds combined.

This will be a great one for strength/power gains with minimal bodyweight increases.
Hmm I like that but I might hold off on the 1-T Tren. Got something in mind for that. But what you suggested gave me idea of doing Trenazone with Hdrol. Would be ran for a good length of time.

There was so many ways to go with that inclusive stash of his!! The P-Mag would be good for strength/minimal weight-gains. So would the Katanadrol (Fura) but I picked the H-Drol instead. It has a bit more "bang" in it compared to those other two I just mentioned. It's very close in nature to the AAS T-Bol.

He would enjoy that stack I laid out for him........for sure.
Ya I have ran Hdrol with nice success in the past. Im thinking in the 6-8 week range.

That's always fun.
Ya 10 reps turned into basically a 20 rep rest pause set lol.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I have ran Hdrol with nice success in the past. Im thinking in the 6-8 week range.
Nice :D
H-Drol treated me nice too along with the Fura I had :yumyum:

I think rochabp did run Turinabol LV for 8 weeks if I'm not mistaking :think:

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
What's going on for you, today, dude? Hope it's been a productive one. I started back school today....uggghhhh! Teaching 9th graders is not what I want to do. Haha. For the past 8 years, I've taught 11th and 12th graders. I felt like I was in an alternate universe, today.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm I like that but I might hold off on the 1-T Tren. Got something in mind for that. But what you suggested gave me idea of doing Trenazone with Hdrol. Would be ran for a good length of time.

The Trenazone/H-Drol combo will be perfect for your goals of maximizing strength and power while minimizing bodyweight gain.

You can definitely run that one 8 weeks since the trenazone is non-methylated and the H-Drol is rather mild in regards to liver-toxicity.

ENJOY!!!