Tomahawk Logs the New PNI Prodigy

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to thanks PNI and all of its reps especially howwedo107 for picking me. Going to be logging PNI's Prodigy along with my workouts. Should be updated quite a bit since I cant stay out of the gym.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright so I have already tried it a few times.

Here are some first impressions:
It smells damn good. Like not just for a preworkout either.
The taste is a bit of a let down. Especially after how awesome it smells. But I could just be using too much water.
Doesn't have an over stimmed feel. Gives a good focus but not Tyrone Biggums cracked out.
The pumps come fast and strong. First time I tried it kind of scared me a bit. Felt weird being so pumped on the first exercise.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This was Thursday
Flat DB twist press 3*10 with 70/80/90 first time using the 90s. Much easier than expected
Incline BB ELECT worked up to 295 for 3. Honestly it felt real slow. Not a good thing for me. Usually incline BB is a good indicator for my flat bench max.
Floor press with smith explosive 6*2 with 210. Trying to work in a bit of Cube Method before I start it up fully.
Incline DB press with 90s 15/15/12 that last set I just didn't have anything left to push.

Heavy DB swing 4*35 with 65s superset with trap bar press 4*15 with the 60 pound bar. Pressing the trap bar was easier than I expected. Sucked having to clean it up just to press it. Might add weight next time. First time trying.
Upright row with cables PSR sets of 3 ramped up with a rep out at end.
Rear delt destroyer set 60 reps with 40s, 30 reps with 20s, 10 full reps with 10s.
Rope fall pulls with fat gripz extreme 4*15 with 50.
Band tricep ext 1 set of 100. Trying to add a little Cube again. These burned like hell at the end.
Decline sit up 1 set of 30.

This workout was a nice test for Prodigy. Chest/shoulders is definitely a pump up workout especially for shoulders. They swell up nice and full which Prodigy is only going to help with. Plus I can get a little crazy with volume. All in the search of the gains. This type of training has worked for me(Mountain Dog).

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did an arm work out on Friday but honestly it was just some supersets. Got a decent pump going. Nothing to write home about though. Just trying to get some blood in them to grow.

Saturday went to the gym got in there and it was a freezer. Don't think it helped I had spent a few hours out in the sun trimming bushes :sgrin: Seriously walked around and just walked right back out haha. Got to my car popped the trunk then manned up and said I am not going to puss out. Walked back in and had a decent leg workout.

Lying leg curls 15,12,9,6+6+6
Squats 6*3 with 225 speed squats
Hack squat machine 3*10 300,310,320
DB SLDL 3*15
Tried out step up on dip assist. 3 sets of awkwardness