Tomahawk Going App Nut with Free Test and More (sponsored)

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Damn insane volume

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wouldnt even do that much even if i was juicin lol unless its a full body, 2 times a week 3 hour long workout then maybe

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn insane volume
i wouldnt even do that much even if i was juicin lol unless its a full body, 2 times a week 3 hour long workout then maybe
Well it was chest and back. 18 sets total on flat and incline bb some of which was light weight. Plus wide pull ups until I got to 35 which can be tough when you weigh 220 plus lol. Then I always did a superset which makes up 8 sets.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well it was chest and back. 18 sets total on flat and incline bb some of which was light weight. Plus wide pull ups until I got to 35 which can be tough when you weigh 220 plus lol. Then I always did a superset which makes up 8 sets.
i agree-you gonna be sore.:amish:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i agree-you gonna be sore.:amish:
I must be doing something wrong because my back isnt that sore lol. Chest is plenty sore. Didnt negatively effect shoulder workout. Felt explosive during seated military press. Some of the big bodybuilders started talking to me about training asking me what I was doing lol. Plus speaking my praises when it came to squats and deadlift lol. Libido was definitely up come gym time. Couldnt help but keep checking this one girl out lol.

Shoulders felt and looked big during my workout. My arms even seem to swell up.

I think this stack is sending my libido through the roof lol.

Going to kill arms tomorrow.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I must be doing something wrong because my back isnt that sore lol...
Not getting DOMS does not indicate that you're "doing something wrong" or that your session was not quality. Re DOMS, remember that this does is not always immediately felt either, but can take up to 72 hours to set in (if it does) - lasting anywhere from 1-7 days if you get it.

~Rosie~

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not getting DOMS does not indicate that you're "doing something wrong" or that your session was not quality. Re DOMS, remember that this does is not always immediately felt either, but can take up to 72 hours to set in (if it does) - lasting anywhere from 1-7 days if you get it.

~Rosie~
Lol Im sorry dont always take me too seriously. My back rarely ever gets sore if at all. Even after days I go crazy with deadlifts.

Oh and I upped the dosing of Neovar to 4/4 for a total of 8 pills a day. Figure Im close enough to 250. Plus I attack carbs enough.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good log so far!!!!!! also, i hardly get sore with back...but something that does get sore are my traps...when i do deads, i shrug the bar at the top. i promise you that this will make your traps more sore than doing regular shrugs.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good log so far!!!!!! also, i hardly get sore with back...but something that does get sore are my traps...when i do deads, i shrug the bar at the top. i promise you that this will make your traps more sore than doing regular shrugs.
I just like posting this

lol

But I actually did shrugs today. Dont normally do them but figured why the hell not. I cant shrug worth a crap. Never been all that great with rack pulls either.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol Im sorry dont always take me too seriously. My back rarely ever gets sore if at all. Even after days I go crazy with deadlifts.

Oh and I upped the dosing of Neovar to 4/4 for a total of 8 pills a day. Figure Im close enough to 250. Plus I attack carbs enough.
Um, ok :dot:

Re Neovar, that's fine.

~Rosie~

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
See you're still killing it in here two-tanks

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Short workout today just did deadlifts. Pulled 615 and my eyes are both red lol. Felt a little lightheaded afterwards but nothing too crazy. Was a little slow at the lockout but clean.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Short workout today just did deadlifts. Pulled 615 and my eyes are both red lol. Felt a little lightheaded afterwards but nothing too crazy. Was a little slow at the lockout but clean.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I have set the bar too high. I guess anything less than 700 is now unimpressive lol.

Checked the Ga Raw records and I would have the record for juniors and Im 30 pounds away for the Open. Talking about the 220 class which is where I would compete. The meet for the organization isnt till October or November so I definitely have time.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice man! u gotta breathe!
I might have held it at the top for a little while lol. Figured I wasnt going to do anymore reps might as well make it a good one.

A friend of mine who competes as a powerlifting in the masters division was there today. He is always trying to get me to compete. Giving it more thought as this is my last year to be able to compete as a junior. Id want to get my lifts better but we will see about that. He hurt his back so he is taking time off from squats and deadlifts. Offered to let me try his do-wins so will take him up on that offer this weekend. Tomorrow Im lifting with my friend Chris and plan on testing out my squat for this weekend.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In a little too late, but wth - I'm here :D

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For some reason I forgot to subscribe until now! I hate being tardy to the party!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have held it at the top for a little while lol. Figured I wasnt going to do anymore reps might as well make it a good one.

A friend of mine who competes as a powerlifting in the masters division was there today. He is always trying to get me to compete. Giving it more thought as this is my last year to be able to compete as a junior. Id want to get my lifts better but we will see about that. He hurt his back so he is taking time off from squats and deadlifts. Offered to let me try his do-wins so will take him up on that offer this weekend. Tomorrow Im lifting with my friend Chris and plan on testing out my squat for this weekend.
You should definitely try competing. Take the step!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol I have set the bar too high. I guess anything less than 700 is now unimpressive lol.

Checked the Ga Raw records and I would have the record for juniors and Im 30 pounds away for the Open. Talking about the 220 class which is where I would compete. The meet for the organization isnt till October or November so I definitely have time.
Your not far away buddy! You have enough time to do it, that would be wicked, you should def compete!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so legs got delayed. Friend had an emergency. Kind of took the wind out of my sails as far as squats go. Figured I would wait to the weekend to just try the Do-wins out.

Decided to drive to the fitness center and do arms. I was rewarded for my decision. There was a few free test boosters there. Something I RARELY see at my gym.

Also saw a sign about a strongman competition this Saturday. The events were deadlift, tire flip, tractor pull, and farmers walk. Today was the last day to sign up so I got excited and pissed off at my sister and friends at the same time lol. My sister knows Im a beast on deadlifts. Hell she brags more than me I think lol. Plus she knows I have flipped tires before. So I talk to one of the guys who I know works there. Tells me about it a little and says I can sign up at the front desk. Go to the front desk and... it was cancelled. So that was a big let down. Would have been great to compete just to get the experience of competing in front of an audience. Probably not enough people signed up since the fitness center is filled with (insert plural derogative noun here).

The pumps were sick today. My arms looked and felt jacked. I know a couple of the guys were looking at me like I was a big ole douche lol. Got into the habit of flexing between sets.

Then to make it better I went to buy a 6 pack of New Castle after my workout($7.50 on base) but it had just closed. Went to the liquor store on the way home and it was $10 so I decided to wait lol.

Going to go lift around 9:30 so I better hit the bed soon. Then later going out for my friends birthday. Bar is supposed to have $20 all you can drank special. I will believe it when I see it lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you always make me laugh!
Oh you dont know what you signed up for when you picked me as a logger :banana:

I can assure you people will say my logs are even more entertaining when females are throw into the mix of my logs.

Speaking of females damn woman at the fitness center made me do this :jaw: Had some damn bazooka boobs.

Ok just checked and ya $20 for all you can drank except top shelf liquor 8:30 to 1:30. I know Im not driving lol.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$20 all you can drink? They've got to be substituting call stuff in their bottles, not that I'd know from experience back in college...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
$20 all you can drink? They've got to be substituting call stuff in their bottles, not that I'd know from experience back in college...
No it only included the SUPER cheap alcohol and beer on tap. Got fairly drunk but not too bad. Didnt do anything bad like usual.

Caught up on sleep on Saturday.

Sunday went to the gym to try out my friend's Do-win shoes. They were a little snug but felt good. Did 3 sets of squats with 405 for 3 reps. My friend said I might have been going too low lol. Was real worried about depth. Felt easier to get depth in them. Would have to work on sitting back a little more with them though.

Then I did some bench. Got 305 real easy for a touch and go then tried 325 for a pause which was a mistake lol.

Libido has subsided some I think. Not really as high as before but it was too high before honestly.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido has subsided some I think. Not really as high as before but it was too high before honestly.
Can libido really be too high? :think: ;)

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So today was back and chest today. Used a different pull up bar but they felt real easy. Real good focus while lifting. Definitely felt the thermo effect today was sweating a lot even though they keep the place cold. Had a real good pump going. Plus strength was solid.

I dont seem to sleep as long anymore. Like I will sleep and wake up. Im able to go back to sleep though.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need2Sleep?

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Get some ZMA or melatonin. I combine the two and it knocks me out then the crazy dreams come.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk why but lately I have felt super run down lately. Didnt lift yesterday and almost considering taking today off. Body is just hurting more than usual.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hopefully you will feel better soon bruther!

How many hours of sleep to you usually get per night? I know it doesn't take more than an hour less of sleep for me to feel unmotivated and down the next day :rolleyes:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had issues with sleep with a while now. Plus family history of sleep issues. Going to the doctor this friday. Honestly Need2sleep makes me a sleep addict lol.
hopefully they figure out whats going on.I do enjoy need 2 sleep though it def comes in handy when you need 2 sleep....pun intended.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ZMA gives me an awesome sleep...but ur alraedy on alot of stuff.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I am going to take today off and lift tomorrow. Hopefully I can get plenty of sleep tonight. Have a doctors appointment with my regular doctor to hopefully get scheduled with a sleep specialitist.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I havent been posting much. As I said I have been having sleep issues lately. Seem to be more severve than I hoped. Even after getting plenty of sleep I dont feel rested. Plus the meds the doctor gave me dont seem to be helping. I guess he didnt realize 230 pounds means it is going to take more to take me down. Show my dad what the doctor gave me and my dad said his dose is twice as much. I weigh more than my dad but he has sleep apnea(which is what I fear I have) and (is supposed to)wears basically a gas mask to bed. I plan on going to lift tomorrow. Just need to get my ass up and go not over think it.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry to hear that. yeah i can sleep for 12 hours and still feel tired. i have high test levels, havent done a PH in three years. i just havent gone to the doc yet

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thought about GHRPs, Like GHRP-6, GHRP-2, Ipamorelin, etc.?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry I havent been posting much. As I said I have been having sleep issues lately. Seem to be more severve than I hoped. Even after getting plenty of sleep I dont feel rested. Plus the meds the doctor gave me dont seem to be helping. I guess he didnt realize 230 pounds means it is going to take more to take me down. Show my dad what the doctor gave me and my dad said his dose is twice as much. I weigh more than my dad but he has sleep apnea(which is what I fear I have) and (is supposed to)wears basically a gas mask to bed. I plan on going to lift tomorrow. Just need to get my ass up and go not over think it.
Real sorry to hear that bruther! :(
Hope everything gets better for you!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about that bro, I hope everything works out for you so you can get some sleep, no sleep will def effect your workouts.

Ya Boy A

Ya Boy A

Banned
Awards
Good luck bud

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take 2 pills?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
remember to post a final review of free test or your whole stack so we can decide who had the best log and win lit up

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
remember to post a final review of free test or your whole stack so we can decide who had the best log and win lit up
Thanks for the reminder.

Went and lifted on Friday night. Hit chest and biceps. My chest is real sore now. Felt a good pump and mental focus to push through the pain and it was painful after some time off.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sleep issues are a real pain.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reminder.

Went and lifted on Friday night. Hit chest and biceps. My chest is real sore now. Felt a good pump and mental focus to push through the pain and it was painful after some time off.
I hear ya. I took a week off for vacation earlier this month, and it's like I've never lifted before! Got so freakin' sore the next week back. Haha!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will be lifting again tomorrow. Have a midterm tomorrow and it has been taking up my time. Will go lift after I am done throwing my brain down on paper.

Just a heads up dont mix Lit Up, RPM, and Focus XT. It will make you cracked out lol. I was shaking like a leaf in class lol.