The Newest and Updated Aus/NZ Customs Supplement List

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright, i am reconsidering my options and wanting to make the bulk of my orders from nutrapalanet, instead from a local nz site, becaus eof pricing.

If i bought a large amount of Activate Extreme, Triazole and Natadrol (probably bottles of each), would they pass through customs unscathed? Because they are legal here in NZ (they sell it locally), but i dont know whether such a large purchase would raise suspicion.

I could do this and then buy my other prohormone supps in anohter package.
As an individual, you are allowed to import orders enough to last for a single person for ~3 months. Anything more or that amount often and it may raise suspicion, potentially targeting you as a possible undeclared distributor.

~Rosie~

baconbaco

Awards
Really sorry for all these questions, but ill start making an effort to answer other people queries from now on as well.

so here goes: Its inconvenient for me to pick up the supplements i ordered from nutraplanet using the home address (personal reasons, dont ask.) Could I use a counter delivery address when checking out, so I picked up my supps at the post office instead? I was scared they may check the content of my supplements in the post office.

As an individual, you are allowed to import orders enough to last for a single person for ~3 months. Anything more or that amount often and it may raise suspicion, potentially targeting you as a possible undeclared distributor.

~Rosie~
i kinda know what you mean, but i also dont lol. By 3 months, do you mean as to enough for me to consume all 3 supplements together, at the recommended serving size, so that i could last 3 months? Confused :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so here goes: Its inconvenient for me to pick up the supplements i ordered from nutraplanet using the home address (personal reasons, dont ask.) Could I use a counter delivery address when checking out, so I picked up my supps at the post office instead? I was scared they may check the content of my supplements in the post office.
You could use an alternative address - make sure it is one where there will be someone to receive the package, where it could be held. The Post Office has no right to open your package - nor should they - since that is Customs' job.

i kinda know what you mean, but i also dont lol. By 3 months, do you mean as to enough for me to consume all 3 supplements together, at the recommended serving size, so that i could last 3 months? Confused :(
You are allowed to import enough units of a product to last you three months using that product. This is per product - if you order more than what is required to last three months' usage of a product, you may be told this and given a warning for next time.

I really do recommend that you familiarize yourself with New Zealand Customs and import rules and regulations.

~Rosie~

baconbaco

Awards
You could use an alternative address - make sure it is one where there will be someone to receive the package, where it could be held. The Post Office has no right to open your package - nor should they - since that is Customs' job.

so on the page where you have to fill in your address for checking out, could I:

A) 1st, fill in my real address
B) underneath that, on the 2nd line state 'counter mail address' and fill in the location of my targeted post office as my alternative address

Also, when it says lists the shipping method for new zealand, would USPS express shipping be the 2nd option listed, called: 'international shipping: 4-7 days' ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so on the page where you have to fill in your address for checking out, could I:

A) 1st, fill in my real address
B) underneath that, on the 2nd line state 'counter mail address' and fill in the location of my targeted post office as my alternative address

Also, when it says lists the shipping method for new zealand, would USPS express shipping be the 2nd option listed, called: 'international shipping: 4-7 days' ?
When you go to the Checkout, there is a page where you enter your Shipping Address. Enter here where you want your order to be shipped - there is no need to have it as a "counter address". (Note that you can have more than one shipping address - select the appropriate one for that order).

You are going to have to query NutraPlanet that - email them to see. I would imagine so - it's been a while since I was back home and ordered from NutraPlanet, and they have changed the set-up since then. Usually though, the faster shipping options are FedEx.

~Rosie~

baconbaco

Awards
When you go to the Checkout, there is a page where you enter your Shipping Address. Enter here where you want your order to be shipped - there is no need to have it as a "counter address". (Note that you can have more than one shipping address - select the appropriate one for that order).

So all i need to do is write the address of the post office instead of my house, and nutraplanet would deliver it to the post office, where they would recieve it, ready for my pick up later? That would be really convenient.

You are going to have to query NutraPlanet that - email them to see. I would imagine so - it's been a while since I was back home and ordered from NutraPlanet, and they have changed the set-up since then. Usually though, the faster shipping options are FedEx.

yea i will sort that out, thanks though.
~Rosie~
Also, for some reason halodrol/havoc and many other substances have been discontinued from nutraplanet? Im not too fussed about it though, but i would like to know which one of these has the besy chance of getting through customs:

11-Sterone
Stano-drol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So all i need to do is write the address of the post office instead of my house, and nutraplanet would deliver it to the post office, where they would recieve it, ready for my pick up later? That would be really convenient.
Yes, should be right. if in doubt, just email or ring NutraPlanet and ask - whenever in doubt, always go to the company in question with your query.

Also, for some reason halodrol/havoc and many other substances have been discontinued from nutraplanet? Im not too fussed about it though, but i would like to know which one of these has the besy chance of getting through customs:

11-Sterone
Stano-drol
Many products have been discontinued from NutraPlanet and other online and physical retailers. Not sure about those - the guys are going to have to help you; my job here is done.

~Rosie~

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established

11-Sterone
Stano-drol

"11-Sterone" That's one of the supps that I had seized importing into NZ.
Fairly sure it's not on the restricted list but when I got my seizure letter they stated it was a anabolic steroid and at the time I couldn't be arsed arguing with some jumped up customs official.

As far as pro hormones go it's a fairly mild one, I found it great for a recomp and strength increases but not much else.

I've have considered ordering some Stano-drol though as this would be good stacked with something stronger. But again I'm not sure if it's on the restricted list.

Cheers

baconbaco

Awards
I have more or less confirmed my order with nutraplanet... i will be pruchasing pro hormones elsewhere. Would this get in as one package to a small domestic PO box, considering the fact none of the supps i purchased are for over 3 months use?

AX+Triazole stack: 3 'stacks'
Natabolic stack: 1
Litup: 1
500g creatine mono: 1

Yes, should be right. if in doubt, just email or ring NutraPlanet and ask - whenever in doubt, always go to the company in question with your query.

Many products have been discontinued from NutraPlanet and other online and physical retailers. Not sure about those - the guys are going to have to help you; my job here is done.

~Rosie~
"11-Sterone" That's one of the supps that I had seized importing into NZ.
Fairly sure it's not on the restricted list but when I got my seizure letter they stated it was a anabolic steroid and at the time I couldn't be arsed arguing with some jumped up customs official.

As far as pro hormones go it's a fairly mild one, I found it great for a recomp and strength increases but not much else.

I've have considered ordering some Stano-drol though as this would be good stacked with something stronger. But again I'm not sure if it's on the restricted list.

Cheers
Thanks for all your input.

I think i can come to the conclusion that all hormonal supplements have more or less the same chance of coming through, with the exception of:

DHEAs
Yohimbimbe (excuse the spelling lol)
4-ad? Or something like that <<

feel free to add anything to my list above.

Also, i talked to the psot office about shipping there for pick up, they said its not possible, but i can use apply for a PO box instead, and get my supps delivered there. Any risks involved in doing so?

drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
A PO box is still in your name, so what's the difference?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have more or less confirmed my order with nutraplanet... i will be pruchasing pro hormones elsewhere. Would this get in as one package to a small domestic PO box, considering the fact none of the supps i purchased are for over 3 months use?

AX+Triazole stack: 3 'stacks'
Natabolic stack: 1
Litup: 1
500g creatine mono: 1

Thanks for all your input.
If there is nothing in there that would raise suspicion re ingredients, then yes, that's fine.

I think i can come to the conclusion that all hormonal supplements have more or less the same chance of coming through, with the exception of:

DHEAs
Yohimbimbe (excuse the spelling lol)
4-ad? Or something like that <<

feel free to add anything to my list above.

Also, i talked to the psot office about shipping there for pick up, they said its not possible, but i can use apply for a PO box instead, and get my supps delivered there. Any risks involved in doing so?
Ordering hormonals is always a risk you are going to make, regardless.

Using a PO Box is fine - I thought this is what you meant when you referred to "shipping to the Post Office".

A PO box is still in your name, so what's the difference?
It's having a "personal" address at the Post Office, as opposed to shipping to the Post Office itself.

~Rosie~

baconbaco

Awards
If there is nothing in there that would raise suspicion re ingredients, then yes, that's fine.

Ordering hormonals is always a risk you are going to make, regardless.

Using a PO Box is fine - I thought this is what you meant when you referred to "shipping to the Post Office".

It's having a "personal" address at the Post Office, as opposed to shipping to the Post Office itself.

~Rosie~
lol, now i feel stupid! :(

thanks alot for clearing everything up, i can sort out my order out now from here :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
drofwarc

drofwarc

Awards
What i mean is if you had a po box you are still going to get a seizure notice against you and I doubt it would lesson your chances of getting inspected

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What i mean is if you had a po box you are still going to get a seizure notice against you and I doubt it would lesson your chances of getting inspected
If there is something in your package that might not or should not get through Customs and it is picked up on at or seized by Customs, then you will get a notice sent to the shipping address on the package regardless of whether it is a physical address or a PO Box, yes.

~Rosie~

baconbaco

Awards
If there is something in your package that might not or should not get through Customs and it is picked up on at or seized by Customs, then you will get a notice sent to the shipping address on the package regardless of whether it is a physical address or a PO Box, yes.

~Rosie~
the post office staff have no right to check my PO box, right?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the post office staff have no right to check my PO box, right?
No, they do not - they put your mail or packages in your Post Office Box and that is that (at least, that is what they should do).

~Rosie~

Mga223

Awards
Hi all, so the triazole stack gets in? Might give it a try, anyone think dexaprine will get in seems everyone is raving

AEK

Awards
Has Anyone had any problems getting in Activate Extreme ?? from Driven Sports and is L-Dopa a banned substance in Australia

Akula

Akula

Awards
Hi all, so the triazole stack gets in? Might give it a try, anyone think dexaprine will get in seems everyone is raving
Yeah it does!
what is dexaprine? never heard of it.. But yeah it would probably make it.

Has Anyone had any problems getting in Activate Extreme ?? from Driven Sports and is L-Dopa a banned substance in Australia
Activate Extreme - nobody has had any problems.
L-Dopa isn't banned!

AEK

Awards
The reason i ask is that my shipment via airmail has been stuck in customs for 6 days now

crazym

Awards
Held my parcel once for 4 days was just Diesel test hardcore and xtend. Sent it out to me with an opened by customs sticker on it.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Are Ecdysterone supplements OK to import into Aussie or NZ?

Akula

Akula

Awards
Are Ecdysterone supplements OK to import into Aussie or NZ?
Ecdysterone is on the banned list...
But to date nobody has actually confirmed it for me. I'm considering of ordering it just to find out. I honestly have no idea about this one. Given the fact that it's on the banned list i say the chances are small.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
But to date nobody has actually confirmed it for me. I'm considering of ordering it just to find out. I honestly have no idea about this one. Given the fact that it's on the banned list i say the chances are small.
Thanks Akula.
I was considering the same thing with all the positive reviews on Sub-Sterone.
At $20 US dollars not a great loss if customs seize it.

coontentment

Awards
i got 6 X iforce ecdy in no problems (don't think it was checked by customs, so that renders this irrelevant).

i've emailed customs about e-bol to clarify. original russian sutudies involved injections, so i wonder if they care about it in pills.
anyway, still waiting, but imight call and get a better idea of what the go is. after all, it's not anabolic, it's an adaptogen.

Akula

Akula

Awards
i got 6 X iforce ecdy in no problems (don't think it was checked by customs, so that renders this irrelevant).

i've emailed customs about e-bol to clarify. original russian sutudies involved injections, so i wonder if they care about it in pills.
anyway, still waiting, but imight call and get a better idea of what the go is. after all, it's not anabolic, it's an adaptogen.
Yeah customs are inconstant...

Even if you e-mail them unless you get that specific agent, there ain't no guarantee's. I would get something off the list to be safe.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Had Activate Extreme taken L-dopa is prescrition only
Sucks to be you.

As always some get it in and some don't. These days if I am ordering dodge stuff I try wait till just before Xmas and easter never gets inspected! Although I just made an order with some prescription stuff so I just have to hope for the best.

Mind you I think I ordered a bunch of fake letro at easter .. my gyno came back and got worse when I swapped to it :( the other stuff had it under control! Once I am sure its fake I am going to set about letting everybody know this online supplier sells fakes!

coontentment

Awards
Sucks to be you.

As always some get it in and some don't. These days if I am ordering dodge stuff I try wait till just before Xmas and easter never gets inspected! Although I just made an order with some prescription stuff so I just have to hope for the best.

Mind you I think I ordered a bunch of fake letro at easter .. my gyno came back and got worse when I swapped to it :( the other stuff had it under control! Once I am sure its fake I am going to set about letting everybody know this online supplier sells fakes!
i wonder if the banned part is based on whether it is a liquid for injection compared to a powder for oral use. i wish that was clarified.

the whole thing with ecdy was it was being injected by those crazy russians.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
i wonder if the banned part is based on whether it is a liquid for injection compared to a powder for oral use. i wish that was clarified.

the whole thing with ecdy was it was being injected by those crazy russians.
Yeah that could be the case I also remember 10 years ago they were promoting it as being a natural steroid maybe somebody just got excited and added it to the list based on a supplement companies write up ... The stuff just didn't do nadda for me so unless I see 100s of positive reviews and the product still being pimped in 12 months with another 100 positive reviews I ain't buying into it.

baconbaco

Awards
Hey guys, the only available options for USPS shipping is express and priority mail international right? Because ive used 1st class international elsewhere before and it took AAAGES to arrive to nz.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I had my package of assault and xtend checked last time. They got through (no suprise). Im glad they never opened my boxes of natadrol. I was always a little nervous about that. I cant wait to see what this anabeta product is made from. Hopefully i can get that through.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie~
Is this Australia? I know ingredients in formadrol are banned here. for example, Bb.com wont ship it to Aus because of this.

OVERHAUL

Awards
yeah bb.com told me yesterday they don't ship l-dopa here. i also had bulgarian trib get denied at their checkout page too? is this an bb.com only? if it is, i'm going to start using nutraplanet. i'm trying to get a test stack going that might actually be half worthwhile

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
Had Activate Extreme taken L-dopa is prescrition only
they fuked up there champ as the l dopa is a herbal one not the synthetic one they are both different
Sucks to be you.

pm me me please

yeah bb.com told me yesterday they don't ship l-dopa here. i also had bulgarian trib get denied at their checkout page too? is this an bb.com only? if it is, i'm going to start using nutraplanet. i'm trying to get a test stack going that might actually be half worthwhile
bb.com dont ship any good stuff here even if its ok to get it buy stuff at nutra planet they are far better they just dont have the range

baconbaco

Awards
help! I just ordered masterdrol to NZ but chose fedex shipping! Is this anyway i canchange this???? :(

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
help! I just ordered masterdrol to NZ but chose fedex shipping! Is this anyway i canchange this???? :(
Contact the retailer you got it from and request it if your order is still processing.

~Rosie~

coontentment

Awards
I wrote to customs re: importing e-bol:

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the importation of diet pills for personal use.

Australian residents and visitors to Australia can legally import certain therapeutic goods for personal use under the personal import exemption. This exemption does not allow the personal importation of either substances or drugs prohibited by Customs legislation, or, injectable drugs that contain material of human or animal origin (except insulin), unless an import permit has been obtained.

The product you wish to import contains Ecdysterone which is captured under Schedule 8 of the Customs (Prohibited Imports) Regulation 1956. Therefore this medication cannot be imported by an individual without an import permit being issued beforehand. For a permit to be issued:

1. An Australian registered medical practitioner will firstly need to apply to the TGA for Special Access Scheme (SAS) approval to treat you with this medicine. The doctor must provide clinical justification for treating you with this medicine over those medicines that are registered and available in Australia.

2. If the doctor receives approval, a letter of approval will be forwarded to the doctor and you may then apply for a permit to import this product

Most medical practitioners in Australia are aware of the SAS and it's workings and I have attached a link to a document on our website which explains the SAS:

tga.gov.au/hp/access-sas.htm

Please note that SAS approval will not be granted for body building or weight loss purposes.

Ecdysterone is listed as an anabolic/androgenic substance. Are there any scientific papers noting that it is in fact anabolic/androgenic? I'm wondering if they ever review items added to the list.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
So funny ecdy = anabolic I don't think so, the TGA must have believed the supplement company write up like I did when I bought some. Maybe next we can expect to see some aminos banned because they are anabolic too you know. :)

If you look on the list the active ingredient of tribulus is also listed but tribulus the plant extract is not.

Re my letro ... not ready to put the boot in yet I did something silly that appears to have aggravated it considerably even my pharmacy arimidex is not working at the moment. It seems it might not be bunk gear but more an issue of me being very foolish.

coontentment

Awards
So funny ecdy = anabolic I don't think so, the TGA must have believed the supplement company write up like I did when I bought some. Maybe next we can expect to see some aminos banned because they are anabolic too you know. :)

If you look on the list the active ingredient of tribulus is also listed but tribulus the plant extract is not.

Re my letro ... not ready to put the boot in yet I did something silly that appears to have aggravated it considerably even my pharmacy arimidex is not working at the moment. It seems it might not be bunk gear but more an issue of me being very foolish.
that's why challenging it. otherwise i'll foi it, or write to the minister to get a ruling made.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
that's why challenging it. otherwise i'll foi it, or write to the minister to get a ruling made.
A lot of effort for something that I don't think is worth it but if you have the time and skill why not. As mentioned it could even be on the list as they think its being injected and not taken orally. You never know unless you have a go I personally would like to see yohmbie removed ... seriously a Government that has objections to letting its people get horny :dunno: now thats a government thats taking things way to far!

TimeBomb

Awards
iforce

I force dexaprine make it through grubby hands?

Looks like a promising product and nothing has compared to SX since it was discontinued. I tried FN Leanefx and that wasn't even close, time to have another run..i sure hope this stuff lives up to the hype!

pedro321

Awards
I force dexaprine make it through grubby hands?

Looks like a promising product and nothing has compared to SX since it was discontinued. I tried FN Leanefx and that wasn't even close, time to have another run..i sure hope this stuff lives up to the hype!
Dexaprine gets through ok. I get about 6 hours out of it before a massive crash, so I take 2 a day. Its nothing like SX any one who tells you otherwise is full of crap.

The first couple of runs of leanfx were spiked. The powder in them was white and it did feel like sx just not as clean, but you got a massive boost out of if for at least 12 hours and there was very little crash. Now its just brown herbal crap.

baconbaco

Awards
Hey everyone, what is the general delivery time for USPS priority mail? I ordered masterdrol v2 by LG sciences (banned by customs), so im assuming the will have to inspect it, causing delays.

Also, i dont know if its just USPS tracking being unreliable, but its been three days and there has been no updated status on my tracking.

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, what is the general delivery time for USPS priority mail? I ordered masterdrol v2 by LG sciences (banned by customs), so im assuming the will have to inspect it, causing delays.

Also, i dont know if its just USPS tracking being unreliable, but its been three days and there has been no updated status on my tracking.
Usually to NZ its anywhere from 7 to 12 days. I have had orders turn up through USPS in 5 days but not very often.

The tracking can be a bit hit & miss with USPS at times. I've had orders still in the US according to the tracking and arrive at my door.

Cheers

TimeBomb

Awards
I thought it was too powerful to be just the listed ingredients. I had the white powder and that **** started to mess me up bad..so i stopped and sold the extra box i had haha