Get Olympus Labs' Newest Pre-Workout & Save 10%!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Oracle by Olympus Labs

SAVE 10% NOW!
use code: ORACLEOL10

Olympus labs Oracle: The ultimate pre workout choice for the best pumps, focus, energy and tunnel vision needed to conquer your next workout. Oracle is the Future!

Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome pre workout with a few logs on it! Would definitely recommend giving it a try if you haven’t already.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Not a bad every day pre but my tub couldn’t have had more than 10 to 12 servings in it.

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Same same. I like the product though.

Edit: but that is an issue that I can’t look past to order it again
Exactly. Product is a solid pre. But after ordering 2 tubs and both being way under filled I just can’t look past it either. Also unfortunate that quite a few members brought it up in various threads and OL just went back to ghost mode once again.

Seth777

Seth777

Awards
To be honest I got some in the intro sale back when that happened and one of them had exactly half of the servings that it was supposed to so I got ahold of strong and OL and they sent me another tub.

kelechi

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What a way to kill a brand (again). This OL guy cares little or nothing about his brand. He reminds me of Flash from Blackadder! Apologies to my US cousins. A British comedy so you may not get the reference

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be honest I got some in the intro sale back when that happened and one of them had exactly half of the servings that it was supposed to so I got ahold of strong and OL and they sent me another tub.
Really? The same exact thing happened to me and I verified with scale. I’ll have to reach out to strong. I made several comments in some threads hoping that one of the strong people would reach out and make things right. Being an exclusive seller of this I’m surprised they didn’t as it soured me on both strong and OL. Sure do miss the yesteryears of OL. Back in the day I gave them a ton of money!

Seth777

Seth777

Awards
So yeah it was a little off putting that that happened but they made it right. It's a pretty cool pre workout, I was not expecting it to give me the pumps it does at a serving size of 6 grams. I really enjoy the stims too, it's not crazy like Re1gn but it's strong enough, come on smooth and last definitely long enough for a workout or to fast and work till lunch. **** I miss re1gn though. Does anyone know of any pre workouts that feel similar to Re1gn?

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a way to kill a brand (again). This OL guy cares little or nothing about his brand. He reminds me of Flash from Blackadder! Apologies to my US cousins. A British comedy so you may not get the reference
This only happened to a small handful of units due to a manufacturing mishap that occurred when producing the first batch and anybody who reached out to us or to Strong concerning this issue was taken care of and were sent brand new jars.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really? The same exact thing happened to me and I verified with scale. I’ll have to reach out to strong. I made several comments in some threads hoping that one of the strong people would reach out and make things right. Being an exclusive seller of this I’m surprised they didn’t as it soured me on both strong and OL. Sure do miss the yesteryears of OL. Back in the day I gave them a ton of money!
Just curious if you reached out to Strong about this and if they sent you a new jug of the pre?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hello bridesmaid, like the beard. It gives me something to hang on to!!