Apex Alchemy is proud to add our newest company representative!

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, i do...but that doesn't mean i can't congratulate a guy for getting a gig---it's like army v navy we are all AM brothers and sisters, my friend!!!:)
Wait, now I’m confused, was it Army or Navy?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
To celebrate… Apex is having a bogo sale right?
Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!
You are correct!!!
Here it is:

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ding, Ding, Ding!!!!
You are correct!!!
Here it is:

I’d really like to try that at a high dose. Would be nice to see if you all could get some Androstenedione also. I’m a big fan of AndroHard.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you all for the kind remarks, I truly appreciate it! I’m very excited to represent a company that I’ve fully believed in for a while now, and if I’m being honest was one I hoped to someday get this opportunity. There are probably some grammar errors in that lol.

Anyway, I’ve had a chance to interact with a bunch of great people on this forum and I hope I’ve proven to not be completely useless, and sometimes funny. That said, this position changes nothing in regards to how I will conduct myself around here. I haven’t trashed any board sponsors in the past, and I won’t in the future. Please let me know if something I say is interpreted as bashing another company and the comment will be edited or deleted. But I am going to pimp our stuff because I think it’s great 😁

flintinatux

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thank you all for the kind remarks, I truly appreciate it! I’m very excited to represent a company that I’ve fully believed in for a while now, and if I’m being honest was one I hoped to someday get this opportunity. There are probably some grammar errors in that lol.

Anyway, I’ve had a chance to interact with a bunch of great people on this forum and I hope I’ve proven to not be completely useless, and sometimes funny. That said, this position changes nothing in regards to how I will conduct myself around here. I haven’t trashed any board sponsors in the past, and I won’t in the future. Please let me know if something I say is interpreted as bashing another company and the comment will be edited or deleted. But I am going to pimp our stuff because I think it’s great 😁
Congrats! 🎉

Also... I'm still new here, so forgive please forgive my ignorance, but what does a company rep do?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Congrats! 🎉

Also... I'm still new here, so forgive please forgive my ignorance, but what does a company rep do?
A company Representative answers questions that individuals may have about the company or it's products, and provides information, such as current sales/promotions, and new product releases, etc.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This new person stealing all the shine .. we aint gonna talk about a new product that i just got an email on ? lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I expect a Frankie Goes to Hollywood video ad
Someone needs to add this music (I love that song !) I used to DJ at clubs when that was popular !!